Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) (998 Views)

Shopping Of Pillows Online Is To Get The Best At Rock Bottom Price / Nairaland Likes: I Just Hit Over 40k Likes (pictures) / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) by wearsandtrends1: 9:50pm On May 15, 2021
Part of me wants to cry out for help ! ! !
Part of me wants to Give up *silently*

I dont know where to start...
I have ruined my life with bad decisions
I am probably the worst screw up on the surface of this earth.
I have run a thriving business to the ground.
I have lost a career
Il be 30 in a few days and i am living with my family...

I tick all the dots on being a loser

But now i just hit rock bottom again....

Just called my child hood friend and poured out my heart to him,after a long lecture... I asked for help with a little support With an issue am facing

I ought to appreciate the effort no matter how small, but my padi did me dirty with that payment description

See for yourself

Re: I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:54pm On May 15, 2021
You really have to push yourself and convince yourself you aren't a failure because no one else will, the best motivation is yourself believing you can still make it

3 Likes

Re: I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2021
if you see yourself as trash others will see you same way motivate yourself today cos no amount of advice you get is greater than that you give to yourself......signing out

2 Likes

Re: I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 15, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Atleast he was better working/hustling for the 1k you saw. Be grateful sef, some won't give you shingbyan, they will promise you yet you won't see nothing.

Your causality is the result of your bad choice in life, while your friend made some nice choice that is why he is helping you.

I think your mentality need a serious recycling sir, I don't mean no words to offend you, but tat just the truth !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) by Cholls(m): 10:10pm On May 15, 2021
My brother why worry even Bill gate get problem.

I want to tell you one hidden secret this night... When everything seems confusing and life is not yielding good expectations, the only One who has the answer is the Almighty God and He can only be consulted through Your Prayer.
Re: I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) by Salintomy777: 10:19pm On May 15, 2021
life ain't linear its a graph with peaks and lows.
At times you are up and it would seem you would never go down again and then boom!!.... life humbles you grin
Re: I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:25pm On May 15, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
Part of me wants to cry out for help ! ! !
Part of me wants to Give up *silently*

I dont know where to start...
I have ruined my life with bad decisions
I am probably the worst screw up on the surface of this earth.
I have run a thriving business to the ground.
I have lost a career
Il be 30 in a few days and i am living with my family...

I tick all the dots on being a loser

But now i just hit rock bottom again....

Just called my child hood friend and poured out my heart to him,after a long lecture... I asked for help with a little support With an issue am facing

I ought to appreciate the effort no matter how small, but my padi did me dirty with that payment description

See for yourself

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin glory to GOD. Shame on the devil..laugh sweetheart, Jesus truly loves u. That's why tomorrow service was created. It was because GOD had u in mind. If u are in Lagos, find ur way to the living faith church winners chapel cannanland ota. The service has been tagged covenant day of Favour. As u come, GOD will rub u with the oil of Favour ...just come first and surender ur life to CHRIST JESUS. Congratulations in advance..it's finally ur turn
Re: I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) by wearsandtrends1: 10:25pm On May 15, 2021
Salintomy777:
life ain't linear its a graph with peaks and lows.
At times you are up and it would seem you would never go down again and then boom!!.... life humbles you grin
So cruel sad
Re: I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) by Salintomy777: 10:29pm On May 15, 2021
nah so life be oo
But better is the end of a journey tho.
Pain and suffering might go on for centuries but eventually time fixes everything.

I hope I'm not sounding too phylosophical oo grin
wearsandtrends1:

So cruel sad
Re: I Just Hit Rock Bottom Again (photo) by ashybabs(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2021
Salintomy777:
nah so life be oo
But better is the end of a journey tho.
Pain and suffering might go on for centuries but eventually time fixes everything.

I hope I'm not sounding too phylosophical oo grin

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Best And Quality Keke Parts @ Nnewi,anambra State / Davido And Chioma's Son Death / Hey Y'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.