Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me (7144 Views)

How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / I Slept With Someone Wife / Sex With Someone's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 10:40pm On May 15, 2021
Hi all I'm dating a lady who is a mum of 4 and she is 2 months pregnant for me The deed has been done. Iv never done an abortion nor how to do it.
But I tut a matured lady can take care of herself.

She said not removing it pushing it to hubby. Now I know y DNA test is very important.

Please ladies or docs in the house pls when is postinor 2 supposed to be taken during sex. Assuming we have 4 rounds of sex is it after every round lady takes a tablet. I bought postinor 2 for her dat day and how possible she took enuff vodka dat nite.

Please guys and girls advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by MajesticKris: 10:44pm On May 15, 2021
For sleeping with another man's wife...

I have nothing to say BUT"

SORRY"

17 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by bigpicture001: 10:48pm On May 15, 2021
The vodka killed the effect of postinor

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by federal9: 10:52pm On May 15, 2021
akpunda86:
Hi all I'm dating a lady who is a mum of 4 and she is 2 months pregnant for me The deed has been done. Iv never done an abortion nor how to do it.

She said not removing it pushing it to hubby. Now I know y DNA test is very important.

Please ladies or docs in the house pls when is postinor 2 supposed to be taken during sex. Assuming we have 4 rounds of sex is it after every round lady takes a tablet. I bought postinor 2 for her dat day and how possible she took enuff vodka dat nite.

If you had been reading your bible and prayed everyday, this wouldn't have happened.

32 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 10:57pm On May 15, 2021
How is postinor 2 used pls

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 15, 2021
akpunda86:

6 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by EkwulobiaTV: 10:59pm On May 15, 2021
You're gonna get married someday too. Cheers. cool

The boy that will sleep with your wife is still in JS2. How do you feel about that?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 11:04pm On May 15, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:
You're gonna get married someday too. Cheers. cool

The boy that will sleep with your wife is still in JS2. How do you feel about that?

Ekwulobia pls dis is a delicate situation. I'm married the lady same. She was on revenge mission hubby got sales girl pregnant and sales girl put to bed today. D pregnancy was not intentional was just fun nxt it happened
Pls can two married couples be in love. Iv never loved like this before thou is wrong . D lady makes me cum 6 times with her and once she locks my dk on her ps.. y I go wildlife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by chatinent: 11:07pm On May 15, 2021
Married woman?

Fornication?

Abortion?

What to do?

Enjoy the lesson learnt.

6 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Kdon2: 11:09pm On May 15, 2021
akpunda86:

Ekwulobia pls dis is a delicate situation. I'm married the lady same. She was on revenge mission hubby got sales girl pregnant and sales girl put to bed today. D pregnancy was not intentional was just fun nxt it happened
Pls can two married couples be in love. Iv never loved like this before thou is wrong . D lady makes me cum 6 times with her and once she locks my dk on her ps.. y I go wildlife

Divorce your wife and marry the other woman now if you are truly in love with her. Keep deceiving yourself. Foolish man

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by EkwulobiaTV: 11:11pm On May 15, 2021
akpunda86:

Since it's revenge. Allow her carry the pregnancy in peace. Congratulations to you for helping another man make a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 11:11pm On May 15, 2021
Kdon2:

Divorce your wife and marry the other woman now if you are truly in love with her. Keep deceiving yourself. Foolish man

I'm foolish ok but I love dem both.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Kdon2: 11:12pm On May 15, 2021
akpunda86:

I'm foolish ok but I love dem both.

Marry them both then. I think you have just added greed to the mix

4 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by gift2xl: 11:12pm On May 15, 2021
Pls ladies avoid the use of postinor 2, it dries your egg, what I mean is that if a woman has 50 egg in her for example, the use of postinor 2 dries up 6 , that's y a woman that regularly indulge in contraceptives pills after sex for long get delays than expected when she's ready to get pregnant. It's best you use condoms or the pull out method's or use natural herbs for cleansing. ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 11:13pm On May 15, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:

Since it's revenge. Allow her carry the pregnancy in peace. Congratulations to you for helping another man make a baby.

Insulting me again. I'm ur broda from isuofia
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2021
We gat to celebrate with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 11:15pm On May 15, 2021
Kdon2:

Marry them both then. I think you have just added greed to the mix

Yea if hubby dismiss her certainly I'll be taking her as second wife but different homes. I no grow with fear. Poverty no be my broda I'm asking a simple question how is postinor taken.

3 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 11:16pm On May 15, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
We gat to celebrate with you

Thanks but dats a poor man's beer. I take hoax vodka.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by EkwulobiaTV: 11:18pm On May 15, 2021
akpunda86:

Insulting me again. I'm ur broda from isuofia

I am not insulting.

This is something you should have avoided. It has happened. Be ready for whatever follows it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2021
akpunda86:

Thanks but dats a poor man's beer. I take hoax vodka.

Even Ronaldo dey drink Heineken

2 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Kdon2: 11:20pm On May 15, 2021
akpunda86:

Yea if hubby dismiss her certainly I'll be taking her as second wife but different homes. I no grow with fear. Poverty no be my broda I'm asking a simple question how is postinor taken.

You are just so bad! Enjoy your knacking.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 11:20pm On May 15, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:

I am not insulting.

This is something you should have avoided. It has happened. Be ready for whatever follows it. Cheers.

D lady is ⚡ electric shock u might be shocked oneday don't blame me blame d internet. Started as a joke. I can't leave her now pregnant for me. I'm a warrior Incase hubby comes for a fight

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 11:22pm On May 15, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Even Ronaldo dey drink Heineken

I resemble Ronaldo. I be akpunda
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 11:25pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Obsession4u: 11:43pm On May 15, 2021
Cursed nation
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:14am On May 16, 2021
You just placed a heavy curse on yourself.. Its a pity you don't even know it

3 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by SweetCuntess: 12:31am On May 16, 2021
akpunda86:

A pucci that has dropped 4 babies can lock dicck? Wow interesting

10 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by moriss33(m): 12:59am On May 16, 2021
Me sef shock
SweetCuntess:
A pucci that has dropped 4 babies can lock dicck? Wow interesting

3 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by chival(f): 1:52am On May 16, 2021
akpunda86:

You go wildlife eh? Don't worry, her husband will go natgeo wild on you. Anyway I detect a hint of "unseriousness" in your post, so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

10 Likes

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Vision101(m): 2:02am On May 16, 2021
Sex sex everywhere mtcheeee
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by SweetiliciousD: 2:48am On May 16, 2021
Vision101:
Sex sex everywhere mtcheeee

That's the vehicle that brought you here.

Enjoy the ride while you have time.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by rex444(m): 3:47am On May 16, 2021
No matter how matured or educated U think a girl is, no b when ee reach the other room oooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown / Hoelarious ! Cheating Bae Caught Using Disguise ( Funny Convos) / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.