Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,928 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:39 AM

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me (7131 Views)

How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / I Slept With Someone Wife / Sex With Someone's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 4:32am On May 16, 2021
I'm not right. I'm worried. For two years I have been starved of sex. I love sex is like my libido increasing with age but can't be satisfied iv begged my wife no way . I regret my actions but my wife pushed me.
I'm tired of masturbating when ever the urge is there. With all the nite colds Vaseline is my companion.
It all changed when I met this lady I'm tired. I don't know what will free my conscience. Abortion I have never done it and can't be part to it but if my lady friend wants to abort free to
I regret my actions but I'm a human being.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Jaysleeves(m): 5:01am On May 16, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
You just placed a heavy curse on yourself.. Its a pity you don't even know it
pretty lady I just sent a DM.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On May 16, 2021
The men in ashawo thread will return the favour to your wife
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by BigYash: 7:13am On May 16, 2021
Person go still lock dick for your wife pucci. Its certain. How people wives take dey let una do still dey surprise me,even after many kids don pass the tunnel
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:20am On May 16, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:
You're gonna get married someday too. Cheers. cool

The boy that will sleep with your wife is still in JS2. How do you feel about that?
Did you say js2? The boy that will get his wife pregnant is still suckling.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Twelfthman: 7:22am On May 16, 2021
I have nothing else to say to you.
You said yourself that the deed is done.
Having sex with someone married to another is a NO NO for me...
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:26am On May 16, 2021
Fake post.
Op didn't get anything pregnant except in his dream. He's fantasising how it will feel to get another man's wife pregnant.

Just know that it's not every unborn child that postinor can about. Even some babies will still refuse to come out after D&C.
Pekin wey want punish you go even carry the postinor come out so that when then want torment your life, them go get evidence.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Starz825(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2021
akpunda86:

D lady is ⚡ electric shock u might be shocked oneday don't blame me blame d internet. Started as a joke. I can't leave her now pregnant for me. I'm a warrior Incase hubby comes for a fight
Wow...you started out with her all jokes right from her dm abi....
What I see here is a proud negro ass man and a sex starved/nymphomaniac woman...

I ask again if not that you were too full of yourself to damn the consequences of sleeping with a mother of 4 (shame) why didn't you use condom with her? Why ?

Don't be deceived to think that your situation with her is same with that of her husband getting a sales girl pregnant.....don't be deceived bro...you slept with a married woman of 4 ....you gat no shame bro....even if she tempted you ...yeah sometimes we can't beat that...you could have just respected her home and use condom.... now you think you have the Bragging rights to sleep with another man's wife and still fight him because you think you are a motherfucking warrior....
Pride comes before a fall bro...
Watch it and admit you made a mistake...
To even think you have a wife... imagine same from your wife....how would you take it....
Another man slept with her and still come to stand up to fight you if you dare him.....this is crazy just think about it ...I am out ...don't quote me...just think about it

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by alshalz(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2021
akpunda86:

Yea if hubby dismiss her certainly I'll be taking her as second wife but different homes. I no grow with fear. Poverty no be my broda I'm asking a simple question how is postinor taken.
Nnaa at this stage, you don't need postinor 1,2or 100. one of the most painful things is having son/daughter who will never recognise you as his/ her father; God forbid!!!
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by tkgz(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2021
shocked :oMy brother you need JESUS shocked shocked
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2021
SweetCuntess:
A pucci that has dropped 4 babies can lock dicck? Wow interesting

Number of babies dropped is irrelevant if you have good pucci.

I used to know a mixed race single mum of 7. Yes SEVEN. To start with, you will never know that she has given birth before if you see her on the road (that's how I got attracted to her). Her pucci was the same; sweet as f#ck.

Meanwhile, there are some young girls (early 20s), never given birth before but feel like they've dropped 7 babies. They are just naturally wide down there when aroused during intercourse. Nothing to do with number of sexual partners had.

Yes I know that vaginal muscles can be affected by even just one "natural childbirth", leaving the vagina feeling loose. But this does not affect all women. So yes a woman, with the right genetics, can have multiple natural childbirths (especially when she has them young) and still have bomb-ass pucci.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by dipson4u08(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2021
gift2xl:
Pls ladies avoid the use of postinor 2, it dries your egg, what I mean is that if a woman has 50 egg in her for example, the use of postinor 2 dries up 6 , that's y a woman that regularly indulge in contraceptives pills after sex for long get delays than expected when she's ready to get pregnant. It's best you use condoms or the pull out method's or use natural herbs for cleansing. ASAP.

REALLY EDUCATING ARE YOU A DOCTOR??
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by dipson4u08(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2021
akpunda86:

Thanks but dats a poor man's beer. I take hoax vodka.

ALL YOU RICH MEN ....THINKING YOU CAN OPPRESS THE POOR AND AVERAGE,

ALL OF US OUR GRAVE NO GO PASS 6FT, KEEP IT UP...................

AND YOU FEEL YOU WILL SURVIVE IT TAKING ANOTHER MANS WIFE IN.....

NA JOKER YOU BE HE WILL ALWAYS COME FOR YOU...... AND LAS LAS NA ONE MAN GO SURVIVE...... PEACE OUT

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by gift2xl: 9:32am On May 16, 2021
dipson4u08:

REALLY EDUCATING ARE YOU A DOCTOR??

U can call me that.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 9:32am On May 16, 2021
akpunda86:
Hi all I'm dating a lady who is a mum of 4 and she is 2 months pregnant for me The deed has been done. Iv never done an abortion nor how to do it.
But I tut a matured lady can take care of herself.

She said not removing it pushing it to hubby. Now I know y DNA test is very important.

Please ladies or docs in the house pls when is postinor 2 supposed to be taken during sex. Assuming we have 4 rounds of sex is it after every round lady takes a tablet. I bought postinor 2 for her dat day and how possible she took enuff vodka dat nite.

Please guys and girls advice.
U Weren't Blind. Were U? U Saw Dat She Has 4 Children, U Still Went Ahead To Impreginate Her. Oga, Carry Ur Cross.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Oksman(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
You just placed a heavy curse on yourself.. Its a pity you don't even know it

They have both placed a curse on themselves, I don't think it's the man alone. After all what happened to the decency expected of a married woman?
May God deliver us from temptation.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by tunize(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2021
Guy why person wife carry your cross bro
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Premiumwriter: 9:58am On May 16, 2021
akpunda86:
Hi all I'm dating a lady who is a mum of 4 and she is 2 months pregnant for me The deed has been done. Iv never done an abortion nor how to do it.
But I tut a matured lady can take care of herself.

She said not removing it pushing it to hubby. Now I know y DNA test is very important.

Please ladies or docs in the house pls when is postinor 2 supposed to be taken during sex. Assuming we have 4 rounds of sex is it after every round lady takes a tablet. I bought postinor 2 for her dat day and how possible she took enuff vodka dat nite.

Please guys and girls advice.

Vodka will not prevent pregnancy. So that doesn't matter.

Postinor 2 prevents her ovary from releasing eggs when her period is due. The aim of this is to make eggs unavailable for sperm to fertilize, thereby preventing a pregnancy from occurring.

So if her ovulation has occurred and you guys have unprotected sex, then the eggs have already been released and postinor 2 will not work.

When fertilization occur, the fertilized egg will need to be implanted on the walls of the uterus within one or two days for nourishment or it'll die and be flushed out with menstrual flow

Though there are some suggestions that postinor 2 works by preventing a fertilized egg from implanting on the walls of the uterus but there's no strong evidence for this.

So she probably took the postinor 2 when she has already ovulated and it was around that period you guys had sex.

And no, you're supposed to take postinor 2 once after the whole sex. Not after every round.

If she keeps the pregnancy, are you willing to let your child go forever? Will you keep quiet forever?

If yes, then let her keep the baby. Its for the best.

If you can't bare seeing your child with another man, then you better get her to abort the baby. This way you won't have to blackmail her or risk destroying her family in the future.

Please don't think because she's a woman, you'd go back after the child has grown up and blackmail her. Many have lost their lives trying that.

And stop f*cking another man's wife. Please

1 Like

Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by cybernaut(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2021
gift2xl:
Pls ladies avoid the use of postinor 2, it dries your egg, what I mean is that if a woman has 50 egg in her for example, the use of postinor 2 dries up 6 , that's y a woman that regularly indulge in contraceptives pills after sex for long get delays than expected when she's ready to get pregnant. It's best you use condoms or the pull out method's or use natural herbs for cleansing. ASAP.
please bro is "Pull Out Method" works well because am afraid of sextual transmitted diseases of all kinds. I Bleep a lot mostly using condom , my sex drive is very high I can't control it easily I Bleep any women that comes my ways once she accepts . Please tell me little about Pull Out Method and it benefits in sex. No insult please
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2021
Jaysleeves:
pretty lady I just sent a DM.
You’re starving brudda
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 10:34am On May 16, 2021
Premiumwriter:

Vodka will not prevent pregnancy. So that doesn't matter.

Postinor 2 prevents her ovary from releasing eggs when her period is due. The aim of this is to make eggs unavailable for sperm to fertilize, thereby preventing a pregnancy from occurring.

So if her ovulation has occurred and you guys have unprotected sex, then the eggs have already been released and postinor 2 will not work.

When fertilization occur, the fertilized egg will need to be implanted on the walls of the uterus within one or two days for nourishment or it'll die and be flushed out with menstrual flow

Though there are some suggestions that postinor 2 works by preventing a fertilized egg from implanting on the walls of the uterus but there's no strong evidence for this.

So she probably took the postinor 2 when she has already ovulated and it was around that period you guys had sex.

And no, you're supposed to take postinor 2 once after the whole sex. Not after every round.

If she keeps the pregnancy, are you willing to let your child go forever? Will you keep quiet forever?

If yes, then let her keep the baby. Its for the best.

If you can't bare seeing your child with another man, then you better get her to abort the baby. This way you won't have to blackmail her or risk destroying her family in the future.

Please don't think because she's a woman, you'd go back after the child has grown up and blackmail her. Many have lost their lives trying that.

And stop f*cking another man's wife. Please

Thanks for d advice. We not gonna fight over d baby . I v never done abortion bf thou told her she said keeping d baby. I can't name we v been thru a lot of stuff said can't get over me. I'm disturbed nvr seen sumbodi love me like this. Thou I'm good in dirty stuffs as in sex . I don't want what's gonna disturb me in future. Sweet now might be sour later. She knows my alias face book acct. Don't know my house don't know my office we just book and see in hotels but I know all abt her.
On blackmail not my style can't even try it.
In all I blame my wife 8v been begging her for 2yrs now no sex for me. The urge comes like a wild � and disturbs me. I tried students but Dr problem is too much till I met a lady just lacking sex like me and we clicked.
Seriously I don't know what to do but I'm not gonna drag any kid with anybody but I' know I'll be seeing them.

I'm not proud of what I did but I'm sorry. My libido just increasing with age but my wife no send. So is eida I mastubate or I see my lady friend we see once in a month but in a rough mood
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by candygist: 10:41am On May 16, 2021
This is where your life problems will start from. Enjoy.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by juman(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2021
I think legally the child belong to the husband.

Try as much as possible and stop the affair with married woman.
How would you feel if your wife get a male friend "sex mate".
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by EverythingFit: 11:06am On May 16, 2021
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by EverythingFit: 11:11am On May 16, 2021
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by SweetCuntess: 1:08pm On May 16, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Number of babies dropped is irrelevant if you have good pucci.

I used to know a mixed race single mum of 7. Yes SEVEN. To start with, you will never know that she has given birth before if you see her on the road (that's how I got attracted to her). Her pucci was the same; sweet as f#ck.

Meanwhile, there are some young girls (early 20s), never given birth before but feel like they've dropped 7 babies. They are just naturally wide down there when aroused during intercourse. Nothing to do with number of sexual partners had.

Yes I know that vaginal muscles can be affected by even just one "natural childbirth", leaving the vagina feeling loose. But this does not affect all women. So yes a woman, with the right genetics, can have multiple natural childbirths (especially when she has them young) and still have bomb-ass pucci.
Thanks.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by gregyboy(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2021
No self control, you allowed your joystick to control you, aren't you a working class man how come you have time to check your libido

Nawa ooh, you just a pervert and nothing more to it, i pray your libdo dont increase to were that the said lady cant be able to help you quench it anymore and you start falling on your children to do the work for her men of your type are potential tapist.....

Anyway as e don happen make una find how una won take seprate from una partners and come together, looks like na one rope tie una
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by akpunda86: 2:01pm On May 16, 2021
So working class no dey get libido. I'l. Have my own firm bros.
I'm not a paedophile niggar unless u are.

I made a mistake the deed has been done.

In my village is a norm and people here castigating me. I'm still begging her to terminate said NO
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Sirvon: 2:49pm On May 16, 2021
akpunda86:

Ekwulobia pls dis is a delicate situation. I'm married the lady same. She was on revenge mission hubby got sales girl pregnant and sales girl put to bed today. D pregnancy was not intentional was just fun nxt it happened
Pls can two married couples be in love. Iv never loved like this before thou is wrong . D lady makes me cum 6r times with her and once she locks my dk on her ps.. y I go wildlife

Infatuations... Ur eye go clear soon and every thing(ur family) u have worked hard to build will shattered.

Leave that useless woman and mind your life..it is not love..it is only imagination that u are able to Bleep another man wife and impregnate her ..
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Angelacruz: 2:56pm On May 16, 2021
U are not serious
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by gift2xl: 3:01pm On May 16, 2021
cybernaut:
please bro is "Pull Out Method" works well because am afraid of sextual transmitted diseases of all kinds. I Bleep a lot mostly using condom , my sex drive is very high I can't control it easily I Bleep any women that comes my ways once she accepts . Please tell me little about Pull Out Method and it benefits in sex. No insult please

For safety and unwanted pregnancy please stick to condoms.
Re: Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me by Frenzy01(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2021
You dey bleep person wife... Orisirisi

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me! / See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) / Has Nairaland Made U Wiser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.