Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Must Barca Cheat To Win! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Must Barca Cheat To Win! (17798 Views)

Why Do A Great Team Like Barcelona Feel The Need To Cheat To Win Matches / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April / Champions League: Can Barca Prevent Another All-English Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by omo9ja1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
I think Barca play outstanding game to win, but the ref made some couple of wrong decision in a crucial match, however its not over, anyway we are waiting for Barca at wembley up Man united
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dayokanu(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
mithel:

gbam,na true talk jare,

i pity am,only shawcross is enough ,5 seasons injury grin grin grin grin

Why should Messi leave the best team in the world and go to a mediocre league like EPL?

Did Maldini, Rooney, Roberto Baggio etc play in another league?

Someone even said Man Utd ever played an open game vs Barca? when was this? was this game played on PS3?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Why should Messi leave the best team in the world and go to a mediocre league like EPL?

Someone even said Man Utd ever played an open game vs Barca? when was this? was this game played on PS3?

then he should come na,to prove critics wrong undecided undecided undecided
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dayokanu(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
Why should a student leave Harvard to Kwara Poly to prove what?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Why should a student leave Harvard to Kwara Poly to prove what?

lets nt use kwara poly,let him cme to OAU,and see if he will survive
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Orikinla(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
I played soccer when parents were flogging any child who did so. Parents discouraged many kids from sports in the 1970s and 80s. Pele is still the best soccer player of all time. Messi is over rated. UEFA called what happened yesterday Messi Magic.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by 132KVA: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
barca did not cheat. madrid played rugby instead of football. they deserved what they got.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by topeorekoy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2011
dayokanu:

i support u wholly jare my guy. why should mesi leave barca and go to another team? please tell me which team he should go to?

how many of these english players have gone outside their league to play footy?

rooney has not been out of england, baggio, baresi, maldini, buffon and so on never left their country and were termed great player. so why should messi leave?

abeg let the guy be, he is a great player and a great player he will be
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Smi1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
@poster I"ve said it over and over again and we all know it, Barca is FIFA's baby. If you don't score against them cleanly then know that you are going to lose that game. I'm backing MU in the final, but they have to score and be careful they don't get sent off. So, Scholes should not even be on the bench.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by MeGaStReEt: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2011
Quote from: Bukkilove on Today at 02:30:11 PM
How does Barca cheat please tell; UEFA headquaters is not in Barcelona and the match was even in Madrid so you won't say UEFA was bribed or something . Europe is not like Afrika no one can cheat in such a thing. I've experienced a lot like this.Anything they declare is correct u're not there. U're only watching through your TV.These people know nothing about football rules not to talk of UEFA. Even Mourinho knows he did the wrong thing for his RED and after the match; RONALDO said he was unhappy about what Mourinho did. If Pepe didn't get a red card for what he did, i wouldn't have watch UEFA again but thank God.If you're a Barca fan pls kiss yourself because we're nothing but the best. . Madrid sorry but u have no cause for alarm. You should be happy about Copa d'rey. hahan.

too bad
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2011
Barca has never won  champions league clearly and is really a shame to football.
The worse thing is that; uefa is doing nothing about it.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
dave2:

Barca has never won  champions league clearly and is really a shame to football.
The worse thing is that; uefa is doing nothing about it.

So which team has won the Champions league clearly?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by temmytanny(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
La liga is a two horse race league where you can easily put you dollars on barca or madrid to win the league but the EPL can still said to be open race where you cant easily predict a winner.
topeorekoy:

i support u wholly jare my guy. why should mesi leave barca and go to another team? please tell me which team he should go to?

how many of these english players have gone outside their league to play footy?

rooney has not been out of england, baggio, baresi, maldini, buffon and so on never left their country and were termed great player. so why should messi leave?

abeg let the guy be, he is a great player and a great player he will be
your comparison is very funny cos EPL is stil rated over la liga in term of revenue, spectators, TV rights and co thats why many footballers(except MEssi) wants to come to EPL. CR7 accomplished in EPL and now he has proven that also in La liga. Maradona was in Argentina, Italy and spain and he proved to be the best. He single handedly won league for napoli and world cup for argentina but you can never say messi has done such.

I insist,if truly he is the best of his generation, let him go out of spain and show his skills. Ronaldo, Romario, kaka, Zizou, Figo are living example
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
dayokanu:

So which team has won the Champions league clearly?

Inter won it very clearly last year despite playing with 10 men against barca for over 70 mins in their second leg semis
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
temmytanny:

La liga is a two horse race league where you can easily put you dollars on barca or madrid to win the league but the EPL can still said to be open race where you cant easily predict a winner. your comparison is very funny cos EPL is stil rated over la liga in term of revenue, spectators, TV rights and co thats why many footballers(except MEssi) wants to come to EPL. CR7 accomplished in EPL and now he has proven that also in La liga. Maradona was in Argentina, Italy and spain and he proved to be the best. He single handedly won league for napoli and world cup for argentina but you can never say messi has done such.

I insist,if truly he is the best of his generation, let him go out of spain and show his skills. Ronaldo, Romario, kaka, Zizou, Figo are living example

God bless u for this truth
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dayokanu(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
temmytanny:

La liga is a two horse race league where you can easily put you dollars on barca or madrid to win the league but the EPL can still said to be open race where you cant easily predict a winner.

Pls show me evidence that the EPL is not a 2 horse race between Man Utd and Chelsea. Anyone can predict the winner of EPL would always be between those 2 teams.

Did Maldini, Baresi, Buffon, Terry, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney leave their leagues?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by topeorekoy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
Jose can not play Barca.The last time he tried playing them, he got 5-0 scoreline and that was why he resorted to his anti-football tactics. When a team that has the likes of Christiano Ronaldo, ozil, Di Maria, Adebayor, Benzema, Higuain[i](had to google so that i can get the spelling right before one madrid fan brings that out)[/i]etc can resort to playing rugby against Barca; this shows the kind of respect they give to this team called "BARCA". Pep wen back to the drawing board to see what can be done to neutralize the anti-football approach by Madrid and got the sending off antidote and it worked.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kobikwelu(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
I played soccer when parents were flogging any child who did so. Parents discouraged many kids from sports in the 1970s and 80s. Pele is still the best soccer player of all time. Messi is over rated. UEFA called what happened yesterday Messi Magic
@Orikinla  

sorry to burst your bubble, but  as per the boldened part, MARADONA was the best so far, MEssi aint there yet (the boy is still 23/24 shocked shocked)

now objectively,
how can a club (under florentino perez who is a ardent disciple of galacticos footbal) that spent hundreds of millions (need i remind you, they were the second highest spenders behind MAN CITY)  that boasts of ronaldo,kaka,di maria,adebayor,benzema,higuain,xabi alonso,ozil,Khedira  play with such a negative mindset , FOR CRISSAKES, THIS WAS THE SANTIAGO BERNEBEU!!!!! these guys played as if they were stoke city. IT was a shame and as commentators all over europe said, "THANK GOD THE GOOD GUYS WON"
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
temmytanny:

La liga is a two horse race league where you can easily put you dollars on barca or madrid to win the league but the EPL can still said to be open race where you cant easily predict a winner. your comparison is very funny cos EPL is stil rated over la liga in term of revenue, spectators, TV rights and co thats why many footballers(except MEssi) wants to come to EPL. CR7 accomplished in EPL and now he has proven that also in La liga. Maradona was in Argentina, Italy and spain and he proved to be the best. He single handedly won league for napoli and world cup for argentina but you can never say messi has done such.

GBAM

even raul sef,hw many defenders in la liga can play in d epl ,abegi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Pls show me evidence that the EPL is not a 2 horse race between Man Utd and Chelsea. Anyone can predict the winner of EPL would always be between those 2 teams

Not exactly my dear, Arsenal and Man city nko?
As an Arsenal fan, i feel shamed whenever i mention them in a public place like this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
kobikwelu:

@Orikinla  

sorry to burst your bubble, but  as per the boldened part, MARADONA was the best so far, MEssi aint there yet (the boy is still 23/24 shocked shocked)

now objectively,
how can a club (under florentino perez who is a ardent disciple of galacticos footbal) that spent hundreds of millions (need i remind you, they were the second highest spenders behind MAN CITY)  that boasts of ronaldo,kaka,di maria,adebayor,benzema,higuain,xabi alonso,ozil,Khedira  play with such a negative mindset , FOR CRISSAKES, THIS WAS THE SANTIAGO BERNEBEU!!!!! these guys played as if they were stoke city. IT was a shame and as commentators all over europe said, "THANK GOD THE GOOD GUYS WON"

what is negative football?
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dayokanu(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
dave2:

Not exactly my dear, Arsenal and Man city nko?
As an Arsenal fan, i feel shamed whenever i mention them in a public place like this grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop joking.

How can you mention Arsenal and Man City? How can anyone say any of those 2 compete? Compete with wetin?

Ok we can mention Valencia and Villareal in the La Liga too
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
There is nothing like negative football.
Where the hell is this word coming from?
I feel shamed when i hear it from respected football analyst like Kayode Tijani

There is no such laid down styles u must follow in football to win a games.
Is a free style cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Stop joking.

How can you mention Arsenal and Man City? How can anyone say any of those 2 compete? Compete with wetin?

Ok we can mention Valencia and Villareal in the La Liga too

those 2 are like our everton and sunderland abeg
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by coolgiogio: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
I thought this Barcelona side is the best football team to ever grace the planet, but yesterday they brought so much disrepute to the game of football with so much play acting. They put so much pressure on the referee and he fell for their antics. Thanks to two moments of brilliance from Messi. I don’t think the Brazilian side of 1970 also in contention with the title of the best football team to grace the planet ever got involved in play acting. But that of Barcelona is getting too much, once you break their follow on the field, the get frustrated and start using the play acting antics to their advantage. I am always amazed why they never get punished for it by UEFA. UEFA always throws a blind eye to the dark side of Barcelona. All we see is the praise of their good side and nobody every reprimands their dark side.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by medjai(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
temmytanny:

I have always argued with friends about Messi and CR7 . CR7 have been in 3 leagues and he has proven to be one of the best in his generation even at country level, a one man horse. But Messi have been in spain since 11yrs old and many still say he is better than CR7. If he is, he should come to EPL and prove his worth in front of shawcross, samba, emerton, Vidic, JT and co then i can say he is the world best.

He hasnt done anything good for his country thats why they love Tevez more than him. Messi in Argentina is nothing but CR7 remains a warrior.

As for Barca, Wen PEP spoke at the news conference before the match, i tot JM would pick his plan but he never did. PEP told the world that everything would settled on pitch  in another fashion and i knew they were going to force the ref to award some silly fouls. If you watch Laliga would see that They have won through this tactics many times. Am not saying they arent good ooooo but Busquest, alves are spainish actors not footballers and UEFA need to look into their play act.

Messi has won the Argentine Footballer of the Year award, 5 times in the last 6 years - they must really hate him in Argentina.
Messi has scored against Man Utd with Vidic. He has scored 6 goals against Arsenal. He retired Asier del Horno from Chelsea - and these are EPL's best teams. I can't even imagine what he will do to your very much revered "shawcross, samba, emerton".
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Temi231(f): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
angry angry angryBARCA DID NOT CHEAT IN THIS GAME OH ITS REAL MADRID THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. UP UP UP BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by dave2(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2011
medjai:

Messi has won the Argentine Footballer of the Year award, 5 times in the last 6 years - they must really hate him in Argentina.
Messi has scored against Man Utd with Vidic. He has scored 6 goals against Arsenal. He retired Asier del Horno from Chelsea - and these are EPL's best teams. I can't even imagine what he will do to your very much revered "shawcross, samba, emerton".

Then let him come and score 52 goals now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by kobikwelu(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2011
as for those dissing FC BARCELONA's legacy,

(for those who take football on intrinsic value)

look back at feared football teams of the past and quote me if im wrong

ARRIGO SACHI's milan of 88-90
Garrincha's botafogo (not really sure of the club)
Zico's (sao paulo)
FCB barcelona

and yes barcelona is up there, (google is your friend)

the fact is that BARCELONA STRIKES FEAR IN YOU to make you park the bus,

i repeat, how can a team (RM) with soo much talent stack the midfield and play like the way it did,
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by hane(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2011
I am an Arsenal fan. Yesterday match was between the beauty and the beast
Barca will always "seize" the ball from their opponents by passing the ball around
and if you dare open up your defence then God help you.
Real Madrid under Jose can not match Barca when it comes to ball possesion hence
they parked the bus. Barca too kept the ball in their area.
It did not work according to Jose tactic who heavyl relied on counter attack
With physical advantage, Madrid played into Barca's hand.
It is not easy taking ball off Barca and if you get too physical with them you will
have yourself to blame.
Another lesson is learnt for teams playing against Barca.
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by mithel(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2011
dave2:

There is nothing like negative football.
Where the hell is this word coming from?
I feel shamed when i hear it from respected football analyst like Kayode Tijani

There is no such laid down styles u must follow in football to win a games.
Is a free style cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
GBAM
its annoyin wen i hear ppl sayin stoke and bolton are playin negative football,is it nt the best tactic that they can use that they will play,abegi,lets hear word,even SAF played like dat against barca at old theatre,so what are we talking about,all the greatest coaches have played like that against barca,lets hear word abeg,there is no such thing as negative football,its nt everybodi dat likes ti simi ti sie type of football cool cool cool
Re: Must Barca Cheat To Win! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
The standard of football has fallen so low that the game has now turned to some sort of cirque de soleil shite. Alves, pedro, busquests, and di maria are a complete disgrace. Inshort, the two teams are a disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rubin Kazan Vs Chelsea: Europa League (3 - 2) On 11th April, 2013 / Manchester City Vs Dortmund (2 - 1) On 6th April 2021 / Bate Borisov Vs Arsenal : Europa League (2 - 4) On 28th September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.