Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited (27308 Views)

New Edge Financial Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by ecolime(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2021
Anywhere you see addresses like;

Beside 123 supermarket, behind ABC bookshop, Opposite XYZ cyber cafe etc... Commonsense should tell you to flee. Na big time redflags.

BTW, you didn't apply for a job but you wan go for the interview. Make una dey reason na.
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Anyhow sha...nor loose guard if you notice say thier way nor clear
Because the hood is no longer funny.....anybody way loose guard them go maga am
And that's a factundecided
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by ohosi4real(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2021
This is GLND invitation
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by CAPITALBEE: 1:45pm On May 16, 2021
Guyman02:
Why is this making FP, how many times has it been pointed out that if you get unsolicited invite to an address for interview it's likely Multi Level Marketing MLM.
How come you ignorant fellows don't get genuine unsolicited invite to NPA, CBN, DPR, NNPC, FIRS, LNG it's always one mushroom address for Mushin, Ogba or Agege motor road near Pen Cinema.
I just weak for this country, since this one is New Edge tomorrow another person will open a thread asking if Old Age is real

Jeez... Read the post again man.

The invite wasn't unsolicited... She applied and she got a response. Her research was kinda inconclusive, hence the thread.
I understand that threads like this can gain good traction without pushing them to FP but don't be too quick to call someone ignorant!

Haba mana
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by totosucker(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2021
Give it a try. I have used there services a few times.
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Skillsnigeria: 1:48pm On May 16, 2021
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by BeigJawnson(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2021
Pandsho:
A close friend got an invite from them after applying, they put up an address for interview which is in ogba, after a lot of extensive checks, the address belonged to Palm credit, I have done lots of research and i think they belong to transsnet group.

Anyone that has ever gone for the interview or works there or know about this company should please tell what's it like working there in terms of atmosphere, and growth. And also thier salary structure for a telesales agent.
did he apply for anything as telesales? If no why bothering himself?
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by banggy: 2:05pm On May 16, 2021
Sales person needed!!
Olevel

At Aguda, Surulere.
Call: 07034579079
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 16, 2021
CAPITALBEE:

Jeez... Read the post again man.

The invite wasn't unsolicited... She applied and she got a response. Her research was kinda inconclusive, hence the thread.
I understand that threads like this can gain good traction without pushing them to FP but don't be too quick to call someone ignorant!

Haba mana

Thank you!
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 16, 2021
BeigJawnson:
did he apply for anything as telesales? If no why bothering himself?

Yes, an application was sent through email for the exact role! If you had read the first line only
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by mipeesoft(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2021
You said it all bro.
Guyman02:
This looks like a loan offering organisation, refined 'Ajor' and pay is based on commission and the number of people you can convince by marketing to them.

But it has it also been pointed out here that if you get unsolicited invite to an address for interview it's likely Multi Level Marketing (MLM) like GNLD, Alliance in Motion or Forever Living Products where you will be given lecture by fake motivational speakers who will claim to have just returned from all expenses paid holidays in Bahamas, who will tell you that Bill Gates and Elon Musk made it through their platform.
You will be convinced to buy a product pack that some will use shame buy am, then you start asking yourself who will buy Forever Honey in a small bottle for N12k in your poor neighbourhood.
You will tell himself perhaps I can sell it to my father, then it occurs to you that your father just called this morning asking if you can send N5K for them to buy food.
On your way way home you jam the 'refined' presenter who just 'returned' from Bahamas inside Keke and you will be trying to convince yourself that he is not the same person, then you will end up selling their supplement on credit out of desperation to recover your money to those who will never pay you in the next 6 months, then you look at the pack and suddenly realised that it will soon expire and in order to cut your loss you will start drinking medicine and supplement that you don't actually need make E no for expire for your hand.

How come you fellows don't get genuine unsolicited invite to NPA, CBN, DPR, NNPC, FIRS, LNG it's always one mushroom address for Mushin, Ogba or Agege motor road near Pen Cinema.
I just weak for this country, since this one is New Edge tomorrow another person will open a thread asking if Old Age is real

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by OfeAchi: 2:25pm On May 16, 2021
Guyman02:
This looks like a loan offering organisation, refined 'Ajor' and pay is based on commission and the number of people you can convince by marketing to them.

But it has it also been pointed out here that if you get unsolicited invite to an address for interview it's likely Multi Level Marketing (MLM) like GNLD, Alliance in Motion or Forever Living Products where you will be given lecture by fake motivational speakers who will claim to have just returned from all expenses paid holidays in Bahamas, who will tell you that Bill Gates and Elon Musk made it through their platform.
You will be convinced to buy a product pack that some will use shame buy am, then you start asking yourself who will buy Forever Honey in a small bottle for N12k in your poor neighbourhood.
You will tell himself perhaps I can sell it to my father, then it occurs to you that your father just called this morning asking if you can send N5K for them to buy food.
On your way way home you jam the 'refined' presenter who just 'returned' from Bahamas inside Keke and you will be trying to convince yourself that he is not the same person, then you will end up selling their supplement on credit out of desperation to recover your money to those who will never pay you in the next 6 months, then you look at the pack and suddenly realised that it will soon expire and in order to cut your loss you will start drinking medicine and supplement that you don't actually need make E no for expire for your hand.

How come you fellows don't get genuine unsolicited invite to NPA, CBN, DPR, NNPC, FIRS, LNG it's always one mushroom address for Mushin, Ogba or Agege motor road near Pen Cinema.
I couldn't pass without quotation you. You are truly a GuyMan! You know these guys very well.
I'll never forget the day I got invited for a job "interview" via SMS. Then I was still a fresh graduate staying in Aba.
This interview would take place at Golf Course Primary school, Okigwe road. I called the number to make more enquiries and she said I should just come for a brief registration before the interview.
Guyman, that's how we (about 30 persons or so, including an elderly) were lectured on the history of money and money making. Mind you they never mentioned GNLD until about 1hr into the lectures brainwashing. Finally they landed in how much to be paid to procure a "package" that would unction you into your millions. One of the guys was just describing how they just came back from a conference in which the lecturers were already millionaires who can stroll into any country of the world just to charge their phones. grin
They talked about cars, mansions and all that. Two people got angry and decided to leave. But these guys no gree ooo . They said they must take people out of poverty! That everyone should write down their names and how many packages we want to register with. They also began to make snide remarks that this city and its occupants don't know what we are missing out, and wallowing in poverty.
Long story short, I knew that even if they turned me upside down, shii shii dem no fit get from me!

THis was about 8 years ago...

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Positiveme2020: 2:30pm On May 16, 2021
Guyman02:

I don't know why People cant use their brain to decode useless job invitation.
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Positiveme2020: 2:33pm On May 16, 2021
candidbabe:
Welcome to a new Nigeria where people are afraid to go for job interviews
Very bad development.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by adelaja70(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2021
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHxAxrkjtpQ

Chelsea are the first team this century to lose the #FACupFinal in back-to-back seasons.
So, make we fry atarodo...
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Positiveme2020: 2:36pm On May 16, 2021
smallsmall:
Remember the job-seeker, Iniobong in Akwa Ibom State!

If you must go, make sure someone is outside waiting for you, to call you after one hour and let them know that if he does not see you in one hour, he will call the Police.
Nigeria dey shock these days.
undecided undecided

You are Right. This is the way to go now.
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by 080bjaked(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2021
ogayoungboss:

Dear Applicant,

We would like to invite you for an interview for the position of TELESALES REPRESENTATIVE with NEW EDGE FINANCE LIMITED

The details are highlighted below.

Date: Wednesday, 19th May 2021.

Venue: 39, Ogunnusi Ogba, Beside Polaris Bank. Opposite Oando fuel Station

Time: 10:00 AM

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this email and confirm if you can attend the interview.

Also come along with a copy of your CV

Got same message

LOL. First, the OP said his friend, now he finally admits he is the one (why you come dey disguise before now Bro?).

Anyways, why don't you search for the Coy on the internet and call their number on their website to confirm the authenticity of the invite.
Also, please confirm the sender email address (it can be a pointer to how real the invite is). If the invite is from blahblahblah[b]@gmail.com[/b], abeg run o
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Zenithpeak(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2021
Guyman02:

On your way way home you jam the 'refined' presenter who just 'returned' from Bahamas inside Keke and you will be trying to convince yourself that he is not the same person, then you will end up selling their supplement on credit out of desperation to recover your money to those who will never pay you in the next 6 months, then you look at the pack and suddenly realised that it will soon expire and[b] in order to cut your loss you will start drinking medicine and supplement that you don't actually need make E no for expire for your hand.
[/b]

Your bad mouth na follow come with 10,000amh battery. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2021
080bjaked:

LOL. First, the OP said his friend, now he finally admits he is the one (why you come dey disguise before now Bro?).

Anyways, why don't you search for the Coy on the internet and call their number on their website to confirm the authenticity of the invite.
Also, please confirm the sender email address (it can be a pointer to how real the invite is). If the invite is from blahblahblah[b]@gmail.com[/b], abeg run o

Most of you just come here and start forming intelligence while typing rubbish without reading first.
Go back to the comments and read slowly this time.

It is not a must to comment on every thread!!!!!
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by ledaman: 2:53pm On May 16, 2021
Guyman02:

Experience teacher.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by cosse(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2021
ITS LEGIT..THE BUILDING IS A STONE THROW FOM MY HOUSE

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Kobicove(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2021
Guyman02:

This is hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by raylandmark: 3:06pm On May 16, 2021
Zico5:
It's time for graduates in Nigeria to sit down and think. If you are waiting for white collar jobs in this dispensation u will wait tire. What's the purpose of going to school if u are useless to ur society. We are crying everyday of lack of job, what can u as a person add to assist the society. The best way to be useful is to find a need and fill it.

Talk is cheap u don't expect a fresh graduate to start a business when he or she is not having capital except say e papa get money some of this graduate work just to get a little money so that they can start something for themselves person nor get work nor mean say the person lazy, na just say opportunity nor dey

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by 080bjaked(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2021
Pandsho:

Most of you just come here and start forming intelligence while typing rubbish without reading first.
Go back to the comments and read slowly this time.

It is not a must to comment on every thread!!!!!

If you are so smart why ask for advice then? cheesy
Unfortunately I'm not with one with the rubbish here, your jobless sef is wink
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by curiobling: 3:08pm On May 16, 2021
You are a career comedian lol
Guyman02:

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 16, 2021
080bjaked:

If you are so smart why ask for advice then? cheesy
Unfortunately I'm not with one with the rubbish here, your jobless sef is wink

No one is an island. Even all the great inventors. The person in question is not jobless. Stop throwing your ignorance on every thread. I made my research already but just wanting to hear from someone who has experienced the company first hand.
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by 080bjaked(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2021
Pandsho:

No one is an island. Even all the great inventors. The person in question is not jobless. Stop throwing your ignorance on every thread. I made my research already but just wanting to hear from someone who has experienced the company first hand.

Blah blah blah...Keep spitting dude. #yawns.
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by BarrElChapo(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2021
Guyman02:

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by manikspears: 3:27pm On May 16, 2021
Guyman02:

Guy you no go kee me o cheesy. Can't believe I read everything you wrote cheesy

The bolded, wound me seriously grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by annyz: 3:42pm On May 16, 2021
chinavs9ja:
They are real however you need to be sensitive and do not hesitate to run when you notice any suspicious moves by them. Aye ti le oo

I am a professional website developer and designer check my signature

Make sure you carry pepper spray, dress sporty and ensure you have enough credit on your phone.

Be watchful and never trust anyone until you leave the premises.
Re: What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited by LINTUNE(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2021
OfeAchi:
I couldn't pass without quotation you. You are truly a GuyMan! You know these guys very well.
I'll never forget the day I got invited for a job "interview" via SMS. Then I was still a fresh graduate staying in Aba.
This interview would take place at Golf Course Primary school, Okigwe road. I called the number to make more enquiries and she said I should just come for a brief registration before the interview.
Guyman, that's how we (about 30 persons or so, including an elderly) were lectured on the history of money and money making. Mind you they never mentioned GNLD until about 1hr into the lectures brainwashing. Finally they landed in how much to be paid to procure a "package" that would unction you into your millions. One of the guys was just describing how they just came back from a conference in which the lecturers were already millionaires who can stroll into any country of the world just to charge their phones. grin
They talked about cars, mansions and all that. Two people got angry and decided to leave. But these guys no gree ooo . They said they must take people out of poverty! That everyone should write down their names and how many packages we want to register with. They also began to make snide remarks that this city and its occupants don't know what we are missing out, and wallowing in poverty.
Long story short, I knew that even if they turned me upside down, shii shii dem no fit get from me!

THis was about 8 years ago...
hahaha..I'm just trying to paint the picture mentally, coupled with their ignotic intonation , I'm sure it was a very funny scenario..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.