Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help (27786 Views)

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better / Customs And Efcc: Which Pays Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Olatara(f): 2:27pm On May 16, 2021
michlins:
he worked there and ended up starting intels
I don't think so, he worked with Custom not NPA.
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by BigDawsNet: 2:33pm On May 16, 2021
Morenikeji070:
You see why nigeria can't change from bad ahead and youths... sense it yourself how can just ordinary Efcc can enrich you more than maritime industry world Trade... Remember seaborne trade is under martime industry... if not for the corruption that have took many Nigerian youths you want say that shits out of your mouth... Guy dont mind him choose NPA oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... boss pass boy ooooo

Bro why are you so dumb...

Do you even understand the meaning of comments and opinions

The OP do not need to follow my advice

My comment will not change anything...if he like...he can pick either of the two or any other organizations...

I actually picked Effc because I wasn't even looking at the financial gain aspect...

But I knew some people long ago that they where downsized in NPA for no reason....

Effcc have lesser manpower and it's very rare for their officer to face anything related to downsizing apart from personal issue...

Learn to respond to people comments

Everyone has a right to is own opinion...
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by rafcrown(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2021
IF YOU ARE CORRUPT GO FOR NPA
IF YOU FOR ANTI CORRUPTION ,CHOOSE EFCC

1 Like

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Achizzy7: 3:07pm On May 16, 2021
Good day friends.... if ur employment letter reads 688,000 per annum....dat it to say 688,000/12 which is = 57k....
my question is.... is dat 57k ur basic salary or will der b any additions to it ??
note: the job is federal civil service commission
thanks as i await ur response!!
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Bimpe29: 3:21pm On May 16, 2021
This is what our nation has reduced to.
You want more money with a corresponding less stress.
Is that natural?
You are either kidding or being unrealistic.
Dangote has more money than Otedola and Otedola has less stress than Dangote, vice versa. That's how it works.
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On May 16, 2021
Zetty177x:
You must be from the North to be offered a job from these two powerful corporations. Lucky u
No Sir but North has more representation in both establishments.
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by deavicky(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2021
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Good morning NL, please help.
Which of these jobs is more stronger in terms of pay and less stress.
1. Efcc and NPA(AP Moller)
NPA is better. EFCC is a seasonal job. If a government who do not believe on them, or use them as watch dog take over, they will be less money in their system.
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Perseverance127: 4:50pm On May 16, 2021
fostermd:
NPA pays better...worked there before relocating abroad.
Apart from NNPC,NPA is the richest parastatal in Nigeria reason you hardly see a Southerner heading it.
NPA is richer than at least 32 states in Nigeria.The various ports in Lagos and Onne earn in dollars and naira . Infact, a port manager at Apapa ,Tin Can,Container terminal may be richer than some state governors.
Moreover,there is less work.there as the terminals have been concessioned.It is mainly a regulatory body but provides pilotage,harbour and basically controls the concessionaire. How were you able to get there, help a bro

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Perseverance127: 4:51pm On May 16, 2021
fostermd:
NPA pays better...worked there before relocating abroad.
Apart from NNPC,NPA is the richest parastatal in Nigeria reason you hardly see a Southerner heading it.
NPA is richer than at least 32 states in Nigeria.The various ports in Lagos and Onne earn in dollars and naira . Infact, a port manager at Apapa ,Tin Can,Container terminal may be richer than some state governors.
Moreover,there is less work.there as the terminals have been concessioned.It is mainly a regulatory body but provides pilotage,harbour and basically controls the concessionaire.

How were you able to get there? help a bro
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Perseverance127: 4:56pm On May 16, 2021
fostermd:
Except things changes with harmonisation,least paid person ( messenger) earn #250,000 per month.

The salary scale is very good.I served and worked at NPA as a medical doctor for 5 years before leaving for Europe.
How were you able to serve there, pls help a bro. Whatsapp number 08189126118

1 Like

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:11pm On May 16, 2021
Either of the two will ok

1 Like

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by promzy555(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2021
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Good morning NL, please help.
Which of these jobs is more stronger in terms of pay and less stress.
1. Efcc and NPA(AP Moller)
u av options, me I don't even av any. Hmmmm, Where are you Father cry
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Zetty177x: 6:17pm On May 16, 2021
Bimpe29:

No Sir but North has more representation in both establishments.

I don't understand Ur response...and besides, why should they have more representation? Are u arguing that the Northerners are not more connected than the Southerners?

1 Like

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Hassanmaye(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
EFCC.....more stressful but more pay (legal and illegal)

[img]https://media1./images/6123784654391961d199a3fce5d1dad0/tenor.gif?itemid=4684399[/img]
Bad boy grin grin
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Zulum: 11:34pm On May 16, 2021
in efcc you cant make money, you can only get salary and thats all

forget about all the rubbish people are commenting, they know nothing about Efcc.........i know what am saying.

if you want to make money then Efcc is not the right place for you, go and ask anyone that is working with the commission he will explain more.

4 Likes

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Zulum: 11:39pm On May 16, 2021
joining Efcc is same thing as Joining Nigerian Army Short Service Course infact is more harder than that.

you have to undergo 13months rigorous military training in the Nigerian Defense Academy, and in that course you may lose your life or run......many died

its a paramilitary organization, very regimental oranisation

its not something that you will just choose, not easy as you think.....you will undergo full medical checkup, you have to be fit...........if i say fit i mean fit, noway corruption can come in, or else you will die during training

please ask anyone that is in the system......dont just follow i too sabi people for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by toyosiabayomi96: 11:54pm On May 16, 2021
Bros! Abeg offer me any job which you want to drop. I will gladly accept it forever. Just beep me on my line

Thank you
God bless you

1 Like

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by SavageResponse(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2021
Zetty177x:
You must be from the North to be offered a job from these two powerful corporations. Lucky u

Nepotism at work

1 Like

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Zulum: 11:52am On May 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

Nepotism at work

Not everything u saw online is true

I am 100% sure that EFCC recruitment was done equally...

But some people will just say what they don't have knowledge of

Why pls

1 Like

Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by tosinjay(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2021
Pymetrics:

If you are business wise, you can register a business name with cac. You study a product demanded internationally for example agric product, then you establish a chain of exportation. Atleast you will know every insider information you need to be successful in importation and exportation business.
By working with NPA, do you think I will depend on salary alone? Without running side business.
This is someone with first hand experience. No shishi for you o, because working with NPA can't turn you into all that, they don't have such infos. Except some rear departments.
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by rinzaugustine: 7:59am On May 19, 2021
fostermd:

It is very lucrative even from the alleged funds misappropriated there leading to suspension of the MD.

I worked as a doctor there and attended HOD meetings at the Ports in Lagos where monthly returns ate reviewed.
Some ports in Lagos,Tin Can,Roro,Apapa Quay and Container terminal bring in hundreds of Millions in dollars and billions separately in naira.
Imagine how congested our ports are and how Nigeria's economy is almost 95% import dependent. Charges to foreign ships berthing are domiciled in Dollars and those for clearing agents in naira.

If I tell you the corruption there....Let me rest my case
wow ! How I wish I knew you 10-15 years ago when they were in power with this info but let’s look at 2023 to know if it will favor them as I have bookmarked this post to come back here then.How that organization runs is like a mystery to many people except people with inside knowledge of the workings
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by Josywhyte: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
All of them na the same bros. No system clear
Re: NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help by kot1917(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18
fostermd:

It is very lucrative even from the alleged funds misappropriated there leading to suspension of the MD.

I worked as a doctor there and attended HOD meetings at the Ports in Lagos where monthly returns ate reviewed.
Some ports in Lagos,Tin Can,Roro,Apapa Quay and Container terminal bring in hundreds of Millions in dollars and billions separately in

naira.
Imagine how congested our ports are and how Nigeria's economy is almost 95% import dependent. Charges to foreign ships berthing are domiciled in Dollars and those for clearing agents in naira.

If I tell you the corruption there....Let me rest my case

Happy new year boss
Please I Will be grateful if you can recommend me for any job opportunity
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 Call Centre Agent Recruitment / Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR / First City Monument Bank Plc Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.