Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? (39832 Views)

Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy A New SIM Card Since The Ban Was Lifted? / I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by edoairways: 1:36pm On May 16, 2021
ademuyiwa20:
Sooner or later if Starlink (Elon musk) pitch there network in Nigeria, MTN and co might be begging us to collect their SIM free of charge grin grin
That's if they allow it
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by lettalktrue(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2021
fait10:
ohh ok. But I saw pple getting affividavit now.
how is it done?
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by chukwuibuipob: 1:52pm On May 16, 2021
grin grin smiley winkgringrin cheesy grin.Wonder Wen some of them Will think straight b4 dey spew rubbish from their orifice they kal mouth.I'm sure he's probably 2 yrs old Wen dey sell SIM card @ 25k back then.
Iamtony:
just read what you wrote again And again....

Till you have sense
Are we moving forward or backwards!!
When we have an old fool as president not suprised to see your senselessness
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by CaptainKodak(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2021
I bought a new Glo Sim for #2100 last week. Was given 2000 airtime
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Emperor5(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2021
This is what terrorist pantami and core in aso rock coursed.
In Nigeria when price of product goes up it's very hard to come down. Telecom industry may collaborate to maintain/remain in this price.
Instead of FG to call them to order and control the price, they will rather have deal with Telecom industry to higher the price and enrinch the pocket for selfish reason.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Emeka71(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2021
N1500 outside but you can get N100 in the office.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by kaymart: 2:54pm On May 16, 2021
BabbanBura:

Ridiculous what? We bought sim cards for 40k those days, more expensive than the phones then.
The value of 40k then is equivalent to 200k in today's dispensation in Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by janga02(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2021
BabbanBura:

Ridiculous what? We bought sim cards for 40k those days, more expensive than the phones then.
that was then, we don't want to go back to the stone age.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by credon: 3:08pm On May 16, 2021
BabbanBura:

Oh, so you are one of the people that made telecoms to extort that much abi, no wonder you are happy that the prices jumped from 200 to 2k
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by EyahEffi(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2021
I bought the MTN sim cards am using for 20k those days, more expensive than some phones then.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by chukwuibuipob: 3:32pm On May 16, 2021
Emperor5:
This is what terrorist pantami and core in aso rock caused.
In Nigeria,when price of product goes up it's very hard to come down. Telecom industry may collaborate to maintain/remain in this price.
Instead of FG to call them to order and control the price, they will rather have deal with Telecom industry to high the price and enrich themselves /their pocket for selfish reason.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by LMS1(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2021
Solatium:

How do you then configure it to work on Nigeria network? Stop feeding on fallacies
person nor fit play with some of Una. tueh!!
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Sandydayziz(f): 4:05pm On May 16, 2021
zedegit:

Did you study Economics at all?
Oh pls enlighten me. I’ll really like to know
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by ultimate77(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2021
BabbanBura:

Who are the "we"? As much as I had a phone at the time, I wasn't stupid enough to buy a sim at that price.

You think everybody can afford the way you can. Ka Mayer DA hankalinka fa
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Richthekid: 5:03pm On May 16, 2021
Covid affect sim too
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:20pm On May 16, 2021
Mtn 1K

Airtel 2K

In Owerri
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Dahvid05(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2021
Are you a professional or a beginner at digital marketing??

Can you run ads and all you need is support in getting products and funds for your ads?

Are seeing this and you reside in Lagos??

R e a c h - o u t - v I a : 0 8 1 1 0 8 0 4 9 2 1
C a l l , T e x t. O r c h a t
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by stanisbaratheon: 5:47pm On May 16, 2021
Model404:
400 naira, mtn office in Rumuolar Port Harcourt

I'm interested in doing sim swap.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 16, 2021
stanisbaratheon:

I'm interested in doing sim swap.
With which sim?
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 16, 2021
Sim cards wey be free before Na 1500 naw.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Mjay111: 6:01pm On May 16, 2021
heykims:
Are we back in the 20th century? Buhari!!
sure nah, sey u don't know before ni? As in, this administration is just flying us backward ni

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Mjay111: 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
CaptainKodak:
I bought a new Glo Sim for #2100 last week. Was given 2000 airtime
Congratulations
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by kinzation(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2021
Omo
Naija which way hen
Goldbw122:

Na so we see am oo, that is why is not good to lose your sim card..
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by stanisbaratheon: 9:38pm On May 16, 2021
Model404:
With which sim?

I want to retrieve my MTN line that is damaged.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Ochason(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2021
I have sim cards for sell and they are all registered with NIN. Contact me if ur interested.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by ladychioma: 10:04pm On May 16, 2021
Jakumo:
To buy a new phone sim in Nigeria, the new procedure is simple.

1. Make a deposit of just $1000 USD to the nearest police station in your local government.

2. Submit the ownership documents of your car and your house.

3. Tender the VERIFIED address of your first-born child's school or university.

4. Sign over your farm to cattle herding terrorists.

7. Submit recent photographs of your entire family.

8. Allow your wife or girlfriend to spend 7 nights with the sim card vendor, for verification purposes.

9. Sign a written undertaking to be of good behavior for the next ten years.

10. Produce a court affidavit that you have NO objection to the above 9 conditions.

God breast Nigeria.
This guy must be a genius
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Charli3benkz(m): 12:14am On May 17, 2021
lettalktrue:
Recently, a friend of mine lost his phone and all his effort to retrieve the lost simcard prove abortive.
He decided to buy a new one, but unfortunately he couldn't registered for any, as the price of the new simpack is way beyond his expectation.
He was informed that a new MTN simcard is #1500, Glo and other services provided are 2000 and above. Has anyone bought a new simcard recently? share us the cost of new simcards in your area.
My girlfriend bought from an MTN outlet for ₦500. There's no special thing attached as she just presented her NIN with a valid ID.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by uchennaq(m): 12:32am On May 17, 2021
When my phone was stolen during the ban, I retrieved my two lines with only 200 at MTN Falomo, the branch that is in the same street as zenith bank. I don't know where you guys are getting over 1k. The funny thing was the sim cards full their store.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:31am On May 17, 2021
stanisbaratheon:

I want to retrieve my MTN line that is damaged.
ok
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by fait10(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2021
lettalktrue:
how is it done?
I just saw some people bringing in affidavit. U can ask from d MTN staffs where u can get ur affidavit.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by NewDawn2O21: 9:31am On May 17, 2021
Itoro350:
#100 HERE IN AKWA IBOM
ikpa na 900 naira I buy from those Airtel guys at plaZA oh.
by the way your signature funny grin
Re: What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? by purplekayc(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Abeg who knows how much they sell new glo Sim now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Generate IMEI Using This Android App / Which Phone Apps Kept You Occupied In 2019? / I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.