Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) (54778 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Mustiboy(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2021
alfasexy:
god created the cobra so he can save you from it.

sense will not kee god.

grin cheesy

Una no well grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by OmodavidoX(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2021
VEXT:

Female bokoharam keep quiet
Part of what she is saying

Most of you lack decorum truly

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Mustiboy(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Mine happened in 2015, how God saved me from believing Buhari's lies during his campaign for President

He opened my eyes and I saw the lies through him and today may his name be praised for revelation..

I am grateful to almighty forever.

He is a great God...

Believing him or not doesn't change anything. He's your president still. grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by VEXT: 10:49am On May 16, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Part of what she is saying

Most of you lack decorum truly

Okay oga shekau

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2021
SegFault:

My brother ask them oh.

The kind of logic the both of you exhibited, I think even a Chimpanzee will be ashamed. Well, afterall the Chimps are supposed to be your ancestors.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by truthfulparrot(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2021
Zealoy:
Well mine was in 2016, I was having a terrible headache so I went to the hospital the doctor told me is malaria and gave me some drugs, after two weeks of taking the malaria drugs the fever and d terrible headache persisted, then I was rushed to FMC where I was diagnosed of hypertitis C, very dreaded decease so while laying at d hospital bed looking weak that very morning my elder brother came to visit me with a prophet TB Joshua morning water (annoited water) he administered it to me, immediately I started gaining back my strength, my yellowish eye balls started getting back to normal exactly one week after he administered the morning water I went back to the hospital to run another test for the hypertitis behold to my greatest surprised it was negative! I spent roughly #58k to run additional test for other hypertitis like hypertitis A,B and C but all came out negative
My people will perish because of lack of knowledge. Often time people who are infected with acute hepatitis B can gain immunity to overcome the virus within weeks. If the virus persists in your system after six months it becomes chronic hepatitis C which may persist for life. I am not saying I don't believe in miracles but must Nigerians are easily gullible and will attribute natural or coincidental occurrences to the so called prophets instead of God.

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by BCJAY(f): 10:55am On May 16, 2021
I lot I was very angry with my mum in 1995 and decided to take valium 10 I took a lot and lagatin at the same time and behold, islept for three days without opening eyes my elder sister went to school to call the brethren in fellowship to pray for me, it was their prayer I heard the 4th day that I opened my eyes.

The second one was an accident I had four people died on the spot including the driver, I was gone, everyone came out of the vehicle except me it was when they were breaking the door to pull me out that I opened my eyes. The has always been kind to me. That is my testimony.

11 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Eriokanmi: 10:55am On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

This means you believe God had no plan for humans He created even before He created them.

In the story of Job according to your Bible, Satan had to seek help from God to destroy Job's. It was God that destroyed all he had but saved his life.

The time of death are as set by God and no other can determine this. Those who would die as miscarriage, toddler, infant, adolescent, youth and aged will die at their respective time. It's like a bus you alight anytime.
God brings calamity as well as prosperity according to Isaiah 45:7.
Ha! See how ignorant you are. Saul( who later became Paul) was more ignorant than you are guy . You really need help. Only those who have time to waste would engage you in argument.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by KingDash: 10:56am On May 16, 2021
I can never believe such stories... only gullible folks gon fall for this bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by OmodavidoX(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2021
VEXT:

Okay oga shekau
Funny guy.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by BrainSanitizer: 10:57am On May 16, 2021
Another thread to argue about religion.
Let me just be reading comments.

Just a little tip from me to you though.

There are two categories of worshippers:

1: those who worship the true God and
2: those who worship the religion God.

Just one small advice on this beautiful sunny Sunday.

Worship wisely and have peace for your soul.

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by ednut1(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2021
How is this a miracle

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by KingDash: 10:57am On May 16, 2021
BCJAY:
I lot I was very angry with my mum in 1995 and decided to take valium 10 I took a lot and lagatin at the same time and behold, islept for three days without opening eyes my elder sister went to school to call the brethren in fellowship to pray for me, it was their prayer I heard the 4th day that I opened my eyes.

The second one was an accident I had four people died on the spot including the driver, I was gone, everyone came out of the vehicle except me it was when they were breaking the door to pull me out that I opened my eyes. The has always been kind to me. That is my testimony.
you're a weirdo.

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2021
gaius01:

Job was a different man. He was just, and that was why Satan asked God before he do anything. Do you know if not for the covering of God the devil would have slain Job? Now we can't call that his set time to die.

In Act, a certain lady die, her name was Dorcas, after the women cried and showed the clothes she see for them, Peter bring her back to life. Had it been Peter didn't bring her back to life, can we say it's her set time right ?

Jesus bring La'azurus back to life on the 4th day. Had it been it was not Jesus, you will still say it was his set time right?

Now, it's clear people die, but in their death some don't die an ordinary death. Some die due to one evils, people wickness while others die due to their set time.

Not all death are set time. If you believe other wise in Islam please do it, but we Christian we can veto any untimely death in Jesus name and it will happen..

I don't know weather it's hausa or Islam they often use this word when a person dies 'That's how God want it to be'. I disagree not every death that God want it to be, some just happen due to wickness.

Seun this is what you have caused, a Muslim trying to change our christain views simply because you refuse to put an oath. This not encouraging at all !!!

Seun this is what you have caused, a Muslim trying to change our christain views simply because you refuse to put an oath. This not encouraging at all

He was forced to do so by the religion of peace.....
There must be hidden secrets about Islam in all their doings ....never transparent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2021
That's risky, an overdose, you could have died because taking an overdose, since either leaves you disoriented or immobilized, sadly, i presume you were suicidal at that time.

BCJAY:

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Spicycat(f): 11:03am On May 16, 2021
Akalia:
You are spewing this thrash on a Christian thread giving the fact that you are a Muslim. You are no different from the intolerant Christians you just called out. Hypocrite. Seun is biased and nepotic alongside his moderators, they will turn a blind eye to the blatant show of religious prujuduce on a Christian thread such as this one right here.

What i wrote is not in anyway bashing on this thread or being hateful and insulting to the author or on the topic being discussed but rather i am addressing a matter unrelated to this thread so my point is justifiable and valid. All the mods know about the hypocrisy going on in the religious section that's why they place a ban on the Muslims threads to protect the sanctity of the threads, but even at that you will still see Christians accepting to be Muslims just so to have access to the thread to say all sorts of derogatory and hateful comments, thr joke is on you who chose to be blind.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by willexyaho(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2021
Spicycat:

Change your character first and everything will fall into place, you shamelessly talk down and constantly attack Muslims thread and you're talking about peaceful protest.
How can someone full of hate towards others be clamoring for peaceful protest?

Peace be with you, don't be troubled, I pray that you find a way to help your self from this agony of jealousy. It's well, I will continue to pray for you to repent and embrace peace.

I love you

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by SEGLIZ: 11:06am On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Can devil slay without God's knowledge and approval? Who created death? Does God have a plan before creating death or death is on his own not controlled by God but the devil?

These are isolated cases from miracles that are a signs from God. It doesn't suggest in any way that people die before time.

All deaths are due to their set timelines. The actions of the evil people to kill will only cause death if it coincides with the death date.

All deaths are set times. Otherwise, Christians shouldn't have had miscarriages or die at all except in old age. But in reality Christians die even pastors in their youths. No one can veto death! All of us will die at the exact time meant for us to die.

Wickedness or not. Death can kill anyone at any time. Some still escape what you call wickedness. Why do some die and some live?

Funny! Can't you argue your points?

no point arguing with you, the issue here is what exactly is your point?
death scares no true and genuine follower of Christ, your hereafter is the real concern here.
why have issues with people choosing to be fooling, why not allow them go foolish in peace. to you accepting Christ is foolishness, so let them enjoy their folly with peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by OmoOshodi(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2021
You used Snake to push Professor lalasticlala to push your post to the front page.....God name alone be praised

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by blazepascal(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2021
Mine was unbelievable..then I was still a kid . during the festive period I travelled to my village with my family .we are from idemili south in anambra .

my father told me we don't kill snake .. if see a snake I should just leave it mehn I was so scared. our village was bushy . there is no place you would go that you will not see snake even on palm tree, on your gate. In your compound. But ebonyi pple living around killed the serpent everytime and nothing happened to them ..

something happened one day while I was sleeping with my brother in our room .I don't know what happen but something just woke me up I was surprised I was like why I'm I awake by this time at midnight

lo and behold I saw my self staring at a snake( black and white) I was hypnotized (If someone hypnotizes you, they put you into a state in which you seem to be asleep but can still see, hear, or respond to things) I couldn't move the snake kept coming closer I wanted to wake my brother but I was powerless. it seems the Snake was a spirit.it didn't hurt me it just stared at me for some while and left .

immediately it left I regained consciousness. I can never forget that day I even told my parent they couldn't believe, but I know what I saw only my bro believed me. That's how we would have died ,but may be God decided to spare our lives.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by HRMK: 11:08am On May 16, 2021
seunlayi:
you will surely die and I will die when it's time. Hezekiah died after the additional 15yrs.
cant u remember hezekaih lived a nasty and sinful lifestyle for the 15yrs?he gained nothing from those extra years!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Spicycat(f): 11:09am On May 16, 2021
VEXT:

Female bokoharam keep quiet

Male Boko Haram continue talking undecided
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Eriokanmi: 11:09am On May 16, 2021
gaius01:

Job was a different man. He was just, and that was why Satan asked God before he do anything. Do you know if not for the covering of God the devil would have slain Job? Now we can't call that his set time to die.

In Act, a certain lady die, her name was Dorcas, after the women cried and showed the clothes she see for them, Peter bring her back to life. Had it been Peter didn't bring her back to life, can we say it's her set time right ?

Jesus bring La'azurus back to life on the 4th day. Had it been it was not Jesus, you will still say it was his set time right?

Now, it's clear people die, but in their death some don't die an ordinary death. Some die due to one evils, people wickness while others die due to their set time.

Not all death are set time. If you believe other wise in Islam please do it, but we Christian we can veto any untimely death in Jesus name and it will happen..

I don't know weather it's hausa or Islam they often use this word when a person dies 'That's how God want it to be'. I disagree not every death that God want it to be, some just happen due to wickness.

@Seun this is what you have caused, a Muslim trying to change our christain views simply because you refuse to put an oath. This not encouraging at all !!!
Guy,please stop wasting your precious time on him. No amount of enlightenment would change him...only God can, like the way He did to Saul on his way to Damascus to spread ignorance just like this moniker called AntiChristian. He probably comes here, thinking he could have his way .Did you not read where he said Hezekiah was in coma...someone who prayed to God to not let him die yet, considering how upright he was in God's sight and God said He had answered his prayer, now adding some more years to his age...can someone in coma according to the ignorant AntiChristian open his mouth, let alone pray? Just read his comment and pass, as if you didn't see it. It's that simple.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 16, 2021
wildikeman:
Nairaland, Why is it that before commenting on a Christian post they don't warn persons like the Muslims?

Because Christians do not force anyone to join them and Christians are peace loving people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by FatherOfJesus: 11:11am On May 16, 2021
Why did God create the snake in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Wapchrist1(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2021
Wonders working God .pls Deliver me too.
Check my signature
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by FatherOfJesus: 11:13am On May 16, 2021
[s]
Akalia:
Only those who have not experienced God's Devine intervention in their lives will doubt the OP. I bear witness to God's Devine intervention in the area of healing in particular in my life. Most of the terminal and chronic ailments that docctors diagnose can only be cured by means of Devine intervention. Medical science no matter the level of sophistication is far beneath the healing power of GOD.
[/s]delusions

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by ElukuGabari: 11:14am On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:
Had many too. But no miracle will stop your death when it comes.

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Momcherry(f): 11:14am On May 16, 2021
Gamesmart:

Which useless God?

The one that allowed you to be in that position of risk in the first place?

This is as senseless as saying praise should be given to parent who left his/her toddler unattended and then found the child has climbed a balcony railing and saves the toddler before the toddler is about to fall to his/her death.

What a great, wonderful parent then! We need to praise that parent.

Did you just type that blasphemy up there? It's ok if you decide not to believe in the Almighty God but calling Him 'useless' is uncalled for.

Before this year runs out something will happen that will make you run to Him to seek His face

5 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by VEXT: 11:15am On May 16, 2021
Spicycat:

Male Boko Haram continue continue talking undecided

Greet shekau Ur husband for me...soon we will send you and shekau to meet your prophet Mohammad..

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by nairalander095(f): 11:17am On May 16, 2021
God has saved me from accidents so many times

May His name be praised for ever

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by FatherOfJesus: 11:18am On May 16, 2021
[s]
gaius01:

Shhhhh !!
We meet again, AntiChristain !
You have come here with your derailing views.

The death of a person depends on two things.
1. Your set time.
2. Powers to destroy you before that set time. ( Like people bewitching some one).

Now your ideology will work on no.1 but no.2 God can avert it. So dont mislead people be specific !!
[/s]
Evidence says that the death of a person depends on probabilities and the decisions made by the person.

There’s no way to measure your no1 claim, it’s totally ridiculous, barbaric and myopic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.