Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,396 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) (54687 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by seanery: 2:26pm On May 16, 2021
Oga shut it..., He is right.
No miracle will stop death; all na luck

gaius01:

Shhhhh !!
We meet again, AntiChristain !
You have come here with your derailing views.

The death of a person depends on two things.
1. Your set time.
2. Powers to destroy you before that set time. ( Like people bewitching some one).

Now your ideology will work on no.1 but no.2 God can avert it. So dont mislead people be specific !!

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Tillatalk: 2:27pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
So when you are out of ideas, you start attacking personalities?
he-goat why did you run come finish what you have started ooo
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by FatherOfJesus: 2:28pm On May 16, 2021
Tillatalk:
mumu man
You replied one statement 5times? Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Tillatalk: 2:29pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You replied one statement 5times? Are you ok?
I dey okay mr doctor
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by bewla(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2021
moriss33:
Lemme wait for others
Mouth open like curry can

Is this a joke or tell me
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by jimblaze(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2021
I remember also when I got my first job in 2009, I had a terrible car accident! I remember declaring "The Lord shall preserve my going out and coming in" by the prompting of the Holy Ghost and when my car somersaulted thrice I came out without a single scratch! Glory be to God Almighty!
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by iammarvellux(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2021
gaius01:

Shhhhh !!
We meet again, AntiChristain !
You have come here with your derailing views.

The death of a person depends on two things.
1. Your set time.
2. Powers to destroy you before that set time. ( Like people bewitching some one).

Now your ideology will work on no.1 but no.2 God can avert it. So dont mislead people be specific !!
You are right sir, I have personally experienced No 2 . This happened one evening when I was still a student in UNN, a member of Christian Union and I like the things of God having had a personal encounter with God before, that lovely evening I was in my room when some students from my hall came running and banging my door calling me pastor pastor I stood up immediately I knew I was not a pastor but as I opened the door they grabbed me and said they needed me in another room on the same series then I was staying in Alvan Hall, I quickly went with them. As we entered their room behold a young man laying lifeless, his roommate said they observed that he can not wake up and didn't responded to their calls. I also tried to wake him all to no avail. Then I asked them to stop crying and believe God with me. Then I prayed for him poured out my heart to God in Prayers after a while his breathing returned, they were so astonished. I told them to leave the young man that he's back to Life after a while he will seat up. Though he had not opened his eyes. I left them and went to my room and began to give God praises because that was the First time I prayed for such a situation.
After like 15mins they came back to my Room and asked me to come see the young man that he's already up and walking around the room I went back to thank God and lead the young student to Christ together with the roommates they never forgot that experience.
I also asked the roommates what led them to come and call me, they said they have been observing me for a while that I go to fellowship often and the Bible I Carry and my behaviour in the hostel. I NEVER knew they were watching.

That's why we need to be a living example to them they are yet to become Christians (born again).

Sometimes the enermy may decide to take away someone's life before their set time. Only Jesus is the giver of Life.

7 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Psady(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2021
GambaOsaka:
Some years ago, I remember waking up in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep, just restless and had a feeling of just walking. I left my heavily pregnant wife on the bed and my little 2 year old daughter. I walked out of the room and was walking up and down the passage from the bedroom to the kitchen.

I didn't know what it was, but I was just restless and couldn't explain what was wrong. As I walked to and fro, I just kept mumbling some words of prayer which I couldn't even understand ( if you know you know). I did this from around 1 am to around past 5 when I joined my wife and kid on the bed. Just like 10 minutes into my sleep, there was a loud knock on the window just across my head. My neighbor was shouting my name.

To cut the story short, all through the night, while I was restless and pacing up and down our flat, my neighbors were being robbed by armed robbers. They took away phones, laptops, cash and atm cards.

The other guy that stayed in the other flat was away from the house, but they still cut through his tiny kitchen protector, entered his house and cleared his closet. My family was the only one that was spared that night.

The question I have been asking since then was why was I awake and restless while the robbery was ongoing. I believe it was a MIRACLE.
I can relate with you, we are rare kind of being, we just know when something horrible is about to happen, Thank God for prayer and power to speak in other tongue, it has really averted lots of evil incidents in my life.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Ttorp(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

This means you believe God had no plan for humans He created even before He created them.

In the story of Job according to your Bible, Satan had to seek help from God to destroy Job's. It was God that destroyed all he had but saved his life.

The time of death are as set by God and no other can determine this. Those who would die as miscarriage, toddler, infant, adolescent, youth and aged will die at their respective time. It's like a bus you alight anytime.
God brings calamity as well as prosperity according to Isaiah 45:7.

Go and read the book of Job chapter three very well and meditate well on verse 25. You will see that all what happened to Job was not from God nor Satan. It was all caused by his own mouth.
With regards to Isaiah 45:7.
Go and read Genesis chap 1:31. You will see that all what God made was good. It was sin that brought evil to humanity.
To buttress that, read the book of John 10:10.

Peace be unto you. May the eyes of your understanding be enlightened.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Ttorp(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2021
seanery:
No miracle will stop death; all na luck

There’s nothing like luck when it comes to God. He has already perfected everything for us. All you need to do is to activate it. And if you leave it inactivated, it’s no one’s fault but yours.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Aposteli1(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2021
seunlayi:
Let me start. There was a time around 2 years ago when I always have discomfort after going to toilet and pains in the anus area with pool of blood in my waste for over 6 months. Infact, this made me lost my job then. It became very embarrassing to me, I can't use toilets outside, a bad odour always comes from my bottom area, stained boxers, etc I became worried and on a Wednesday, I decided to take a mirror and see what has happened to my anus. What I saw was disgusting...like wound, boils, something like a piece of flesh from inside..... I immediately took my phone to Google it, I saw haemorrhage, pile, cancer, etc has likely cause. I became sad, took the key to our church and went inside to cry to God in prayer as of my life depended on the ailment for over 2 hours.

Getting home, I discovered I can sit, stand without discomfort, and a urge came to me to go to toilet which was always afraid of but to my surprise, I finished from the toilet without discomfort. What is happening? I took the mirror again to check. The whole thing was gone, the wounds, the boils, everything was clear like the skin of a newborn baby same day. No doubt, I knew this is the supernatural hand of God.

Another was when sitting under a tree with a friend, this old woman about 15 metres suddenly asked me and my friend to come help her take down the load on her head. We stood, started moving towards her but she told us not to worry, we turned back and ask if a sudden, a big black cobra feel on where we were sitted earlier. The snake was killed. And many more seen and unseen miracles.
I know you have a more power experience. Kindly share to lift others faith in God.

Happy Sunday
Glory be to God in the highest!!!
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by KenModi(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

This means you believe God had no plan for humans He created even before He created them.

In the story of Job according to your Bible, Satan had to seek help from God to destroy Job's. It was God that destroyed all he had but saved his life.

The time of death are as set by God and no other can determine this. Those who would die as miscarriage, toddler, infant, adolescent, youth and aged will die at their respective time. It's like a bus you alight anytime.
God brings calamity as well as prosperity according to Isaiah 45:7.

Job never existed; only a story told by the Jews to show God’s faithfulness. Adam, Eve, the serpent and the whole Garden of Eden tale as well. All part of stories told by the Jews to explain God/Yahweh and the origin of the world to their people.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by rafcrown(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2021
I was on duty on a very windy day. I just moved a step away from where I was standing, by instincts. Just seconds after moving away from the previous spot I was standing the wind blew off an old strong lamp hanging above. The glass landed at the exact spot I was standing before, with a deafening sound. It sounded like gun shot. It would have landed on my head. I just thank God that I moved away . The people around were surprised too. The God of Wonders saved me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by billyG(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2021
No single b4 & after pictures.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nedu619: 4:37pm On May 16, 2021
seunlayi:
Let me start. There was a time around 2 years ago when I always have discomfort after going to toilet and pains in the anus area with pool of blood in my waste for over 6 months. Infact, this made me lost my job then. It became very embarrassing to me, I can't use toilets outside, a bad odour always comes from my bottom area, stained boxers, etc I became worried and on a Wednesday, I decided to take a mirror and see what has happened to my anus. What I saw was disgusting...like wound, boils, something like a piece of flesh from inside..... I immediately took my phone to Google it, I saw haemorrhage, pile, cancer, etc has likely cause. I became sad, took the key to our church and went inside to cry to God in prayer as of my life depended on the ailment for over 2 hours.

Getting home, I discovered I can sit, stand without discomfort, and a urge came to me to go to toilet which was always afraid of but to my surprise, I finished from the toilet without discomfort. What is happening? I took the mirror again to check. The whole thing was gone, the wounds, the boils, everything was clear like the skin of a newborn baby same day. No doubt, I knew this is the supernatural hand of God.

Another was when sitting under a tree with a friend, this old woman about 15 metres suddenly asked me and my friend to come help her take down the load on her head. We stood, started moving towards her but she told us not to worry, we turned back and ask if a sudden, a big black cobra feel on where we were sitted earlier. The snake was killed. And many more seen and unseen miracles.
I know you have a more power experience. Kindly share to lift others faith in God.

Happy Sunday
You don't have to exaggerate the Pile story, to make people believe.
I've experience God's hands but I don't like make-believes
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by seunlayi(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2021
Nedu619:
You don't have to exaggerate the Pile story, to make people believe.
I've experience God's hands but I don't like make-believes
exaggeration is a sin....I don't need it. That is a raw experience and I didn't confirm if it is a pile or whatever. Thank you.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by seunlayi(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2021
billyG:
No single b4 & after pictures.
not compulsory for anybody to believe it or mod moving it to fp. No church or nairaland is paying me
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 16, 2021
iammarvellux:

You are right sir, I have personally experienced No 2 . This happened one evening when I was still a student in UNN, a member of Christian Union and I like the things of God having had a personal encounter with God before, that lovely evening I was in my room when some students from my hall came running and banging my door calling me pastor pastor I stood up immediately I knew I was not a pastor but as I opened the door they grabbed me and said they needed me in another room on the same series then I was staying in Alvan Hall, I quickly went with them. As we entered their room behold a young man laying lifeless, his roommate said they observed that he can not wake up and didn't responded to their calls. I also tried to wake him all to no avail. Then I asked them to stop crying and believe God with me. Then I prayed for him poured out my heart to God in Prayers after a while his breathing returned, they were so astonished. I told them to leave the young man that he's back to Life after a while he will seat up. Though he had not opened his eyes. I left them and went to my room and began to give God praises because that was the First time I prayed for such a situation.
After like 15mins they came back to my Room and asked me to come see the young man that he's already up and walking around the room I went back to thank God and lead the young student to Christ together with the roommates they never forgot that experience.
I also asked the roommates what led them to come and call me, they said they have been observing me for a while that I go to fellowship often and the Bible I Carry and my behaviour in the hostel. I NEVER knew they were watching.

That's why we need to be a living example to them they are yet to become Christians (born again).

Sometimes the enermy may decide to take away someone's life before their set time. Only Jesus is the giver of Life.

Hallelujah !
All praise to God, he is worthy !
This an awesome testimony sir, I am bless with it. I thank God for your life, for allowing God to be glorified through you.

After much messages from men of God, I concluded that life is spiritual .. I also conclude that death it self can be as a result of the above, as I have listed. The reason I didn't rise the spiritual aspect to him was because he was a Muslim .

The things of the spirit are foolishness to the worldly people, also our live should be a reflect of Christ.

Thank you for your views sir, I am so grateful !!

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Puhrs: 5:04pm On May 16, 2021
Oh
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
seanery:
No miracle will stop death; all na luck [/s]

One rude Muslim.

In Mohammed's words 'Be harsh to unbelievers'. undecided
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 16, 2021
simplesearch:

Don't cast your pearls before pigs, for they will trample on it and devour you afterwards. That guy by his moniker is an heretic, this is how to relate with an heretic.

Titus 3:10
A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

Don't dignify a heretic with too many answers.

Lol !
Some times debating with them is advisable . remember Paul also debated. .

Well I get where you are coming from sir, thank you sir !!
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 16, 2021
dazzlingd:

What proof do u have that this whole story ever happened?

Bible is my proof .
If you don't believe in it, just avoid me, thank you!!
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 16, 2021
Vickym1:

I concur to this, since Muslims put on their b4 u comment @seun osewa should do same in Christian thread.. Cos what's good to the goose is also good for the gander.

Thank you !!
I think I will create a post to personally address that issue.

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 16, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Intelligent guy, ride on bro

cheesy cheesy
Na God bro.

Sometimes we need to teach this people the truth.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
[s][/s]
Evidence says that the death of a person depends on probabilities and the decisions made by the person.

There’s no way to measure your no1 claim, it’s totally ridiculous, barbaric and myopic.

Lol
Can you prove your 1st point ?
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Guy,please stop wasting your precious time on him. No amount of enlightenment would change him...only God can, like the way He did to Saul on his way to Damascus to spread ignorance just like this moniker called AntiChristian. He probably comes here, thinking he could have his way .Did you not read where he said Hezekiah was in coma...someone who prayed to God to not let him die yet, considering how upright he was in God's sight and God said He had answered his prayer, now adding some more years to his age...can someone in coma according to the ignorant AntiChristian open his mouth, let alone pray? Just read his comment and pass, as if you didn't see it. It's that simple.

Thank you sir, dont mind him !!
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 16, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Seun this is what you have caused, a Muslim trying to change our christain views simply because you refuse to put an oath. This not encouraging at all

He was forced to do so by the religion of peace.....
There must be hidden secrets about Islam in all their doings ....never transparent

It's so appaling seeing muslim rushing to christains thread to post trash but as a Christian you won't get to do that in thier section.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 16, 2021
willexyaho:

We need to protest, peaceful protest, Christian faith matters, Seun has to put restrictions or an oath to our topics.

Am telling you sir !!
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 16, 2021
Aringon:

If nobody answers him, he won't have anything to say

Lol abi, you are right!
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by FatherOfJesus: 5:19pm On May 16, 2021
gaius01:

Lol
Can you prove your 1st point ?
Yes, the probability that you would be dead right now if you were born And lived in Borno state is higher than if you lived in Lagos.

The probability that more children die in Nigeria due to infant mortality as a result of shambolic health system is higher than in Uk or U.S.

The probability that you will die From road accident is higher in Nigeria and Africa is higher than in China, U.S or France. This is a result of deplorable road system and infrastructure.

This probabilities are the reason people will leave Nigeria at all cost to move to Europe and developed Asian countries. It’s also the reason why developed nation have higher average mortality ages than underdeveloped countries.
Re: Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) by Nollynwa1(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2021
This is not right at all.. it's very unfair to see that christains are restricted and not allowed to comment on muslim threads or post, but the same muslims jump on Christians' threads and comment on what they don't even have knowledge about and never believe in, thereby causing confusion and derailing the threads. Is this not persecution and marginalisation? If not, then I don't understand, because it makes no sense to me. All religion/faith should be respected with equality and should not be controversial. Mr Seun, you can do better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.