Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson (49961 Views)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by mfm04622: 8:14pm On May 16, 2021
Jman24:

Thanks for spreading it then
Please go and read about the spread of lions worldwide. Don't assume.
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Mokason288(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2021
dannielight:
She was planted. Be wary of anyone like her around you.

Why?
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Openatyn(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2021
I Dey kill lion well, well for my dream
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by opeldavid: 9:57pm On May 16, 2021
Sskynet:
@ Op, u said two others who killed a lion apart from Samson, I'm only reading about David here. Who is the second person incase i missed it pls?

2 Samuel 23: 20 " And Be- naĆ­ah the son of Jehoi' a- da, the son of a valiant man, of Kab' ze- el, who had executed many acts, he sleep two lionlike men of Mo' ab: he went down also and slew a Lion in the midst of a pot in time of snow: "
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by wiseoneking: 11:08pm On May 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:
story book!!!!!

How can this story book be an inspiration of almighty GOD?? NEVER!!!

Anyways, WHAT THEY BELIEVE DOES NOT WORK EVERYWHERE.......
Thesame way the story of the Jews who were scattered all over the world without a COUNTRY called their own for more than 2k years suddenly became a nation in one day. Thesame way that very nation still could always overcome the evil Islamic countries that surrounds them and threatened their existence. Thesame way such a tiny nation of less than 8 million got more economic and tech power than the whole of a billion Africans and her nation. Thatsame way indeed. Smiles
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by UncleKoboko: 11:19pm On May 16, 2021
wiseoneking:
Thesame way the story of the Jews who were scattered all over the world without a COUNTRY called their own for more than 2k years suddenly became a nation in one day. Thesame way that very nation still could always overcome the evil Islamic countries that surrounds them and threatened their existence. Thesame way such a tiny nation of less than 8 million got more economic and tech power than the whole of a billion Africans and her nation. Thatsame way indeed. Smiles
Keep fooling yourself.
An inconsequential and self-contradictory story book..

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by blazepascal(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2021
ricki:

I think the question is who is david, samson cause the bibke says samson had a dreadlock on his head.

So please tell us .....your picture shows a a white man hugging a lion.

Thats a bit confusing to me.
lol use ur head
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by davades(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2021
God is great
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by vislabraye(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2021
Augla1:
All of them get mind shaa

Guys of that era where not ordinary humans like us. Technology and comfort don spoil us.

1 Like

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Dinirojones(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2021
I greet u sir
eventainment:

Bros I hail o
Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by quincynyc(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2021
Mokason288:
Samson is a goat

Samson killed over one thousand Philistines soliders with bare hands

And allowed one Olosho to trick him 3 times
And still he did not win Delilah's love
Mstheeeew
Do u know those philistines of those days are d present Gaza people? How wonderful right? But make Israel Abeg free Gaza little kids and innocent people are dying on both sides they should pls put an end to this unnecessary war!

1 Like

Re: 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson by Mokason288(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
quincynyc:

Do u know those philistines of those days are d present Gaza people? How wonderful right? But make Israel Abeg free Gaza little kids and innocent people are dying on both sides they should pls put an end to this unnecessary war!
KILL DEM ALL BIKOOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.