Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love (3060 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 10:48am On May 16, 2021
Shortyyy:

The only love I know is family love and God's love. Any other love is fake
Says a guy who might be happily married with 2 kids
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Shortyyy(f): 10:50am On May 16, 2021
saint17:
Says a guy who might be happily married with 2 kids

I'm a single lady, man.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 10:53am On May 16, 2021
Shortyyy:

I'm a single lady, man.
Smiles! That's the reason behind me using the word MIGHT. I actually don't know the gender you belong to neither am i aware of your marital status. Sorry for misunderstanding you in summary
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 10:58am On May 16, 2021
Shortyyy:

I'm a single lady, man.
As a guy which i actually happens to be. You might as well give me the chance to show to you what true affectionate love is all about
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by breadtom: 11:01am On May 16, 2021
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 11:16am On May 16, 2021
breadtom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzKtinyVIck
What is this doing on my screen on a blessed sunday morning. Lol
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by remindertheog62: 11:21am On May 16, 2021
Offpoint1:
Have a lovely week ahead and God bless you.
amen

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 11:23am On May 16, 2021
But for me i do feel a whole lot of us do mistake friendship for relationship propelling us to do a whole lot of crazy things just for the sake of LOVE
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 11:27am On May 16, 2021
remindertheog62:

amen
Why have you chosen to partake in this prayer that rightfully belongs to me
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 11:31am On May 16, 2021
Olaitan3784 share your own experience nauOlaitan3784 share your own experience nauOlaitan3784 share your own experience nau
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Propheticdavid: 11:39am On May 16, 2021
saint17:
Mine travelling all the way from lagos to awka for her matric as if she was my legally married wife
the height of stupidity
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by MasonKendall(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2021
Offpoint1:

If you read my first reply you'll understand.
Leave that Sunday crap and finish with him

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 11:47am On May 16, 2021
Propheticdavid:
the height of stupidity
There are cases worse than mind. I don't agree with you on this
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 11:49am On May 16, 2021
MasonKendall:
Leave that Sunday crap and finish with him
He wouldn't wanna do so. Do
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Propheticdavid: 11:55am On May 16, 2021
saint17:
There are cases worse than mind. I don't agree with you on this
there is nothing like being 50 % stupid,stupidity is stupidity and its always100%...
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by MasonKendall(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2021
saint17:
He wouldn't wanna do so. Do
Offpoint1 you disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by MasonKendall(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2021
Propheticdavid:
there is nothing like being 50 % stupid,stupidity is stupidity and its always100%...
no allow me choke for this champagne ooo.

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 12:05pm On May 16, 2021
Propheticdavid:
Yepa! Fully savaged! Mad ohh!
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 12:06pm On May 16, 2021
MasonKendall:
Offpoint1 you disappoint me.
Why you wan drive this guy enter express. abeg let him be nau
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by NengiWIDEtoto: 1:01pm On May 16, 2021
Mine was slapping buhari because my girl asked me to, that was the biggest regret of my life. I should have beaten him to death.
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by saint17: 1:05pm On May 16, 2021
No one is interests in sharing his/her thoughts
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by millennialaku2: 1:14pm On May 16, 2021
paulolee:
this guy. women don do you something for this life ohh grin

i dont know if its just me, but i see your comment in almost every thread on nairaland, where guys share stories about their ugly experience with women. shey na that same stella do you this one

happy Sunday
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Michelle55: 1:58pm On May 16, 2021
Following this thread with all alacrity, the way I'm seeing it, it's going to the promise land. smiley
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by EverythingFit: 2:36pm On May 16, 2021
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by paulolee(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2021
millennialaku2:

this guy. women don do you something for this life ohh grin

i dont know if its just me, but i see your comment in almost every thread on nairaland, where guys share stories about their ugly experience with women. shey na that same stella do you this one

happy Sunday
Noo na....dis story na wen i jus start woman tinz wen I be legend of the Simps, dts around 2013 i think, stella own na jus few years back as I gain admission..
woman don show me peper bcoz i be street boy full time and don dey street since 2010 when I de jab for my uncle factory..
experience about woman too plenty bt na d ones wey i remember naybe bcox na dem pain me pass naim i de drop here o...

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by millennialaku2: 2:55pm On May 16, 2021
paulolee:

Noo na....dis story na wen i jus start woman tinz wen I be legend of the Simps, dts around 2013 i think, stella own na jus few years back as I gain admission..
woman don show me peper bcoz i be street boy full time and don dey street since 2010 when I de jab for my uncle factory..
experience about woman too plenty bt na d ones wey i remember naybe bcox na dem pain me pass naim i de drop here o...
okay bro. i understand you
i sha dey learn from your wealth of experience on top woman matter too

thank God for TRP
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Frenzy01(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2021
This kin topic for this platform for Don reach like 5K

Abeg.. I sell and buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by MasonKendall(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2021
saint17:
Why you wan drive this guy enter express. abeg let him be nau

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Lilpen3758: 5:33pm On May 16, 2021
Sold my kidney to buy her a benz
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Parizz: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Michelle55:
Following this thread with all alacrity, the way I'm seeing it, it's going to the promise land. smiley
What's up
Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by alaribe1992(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
My brother ur mumu na follow come or you buy am fairly used

paulolee:
mine plenty o but the worst was when I sold my new nokia asha fone for 10k n also took loan of 40k to make it 50k just to plan the birthday of the loml..
where I know say wahala go dey na wen she first tell me say she don council d bday n its jus photoshoot n would use d rest buy small tinz share gv her friends..
bayo call me dt Sunday evening say my bea de organize lavish bday bash for nearby club, Mumu me baff up fly bike to go surprise her since she bin plan to surprise me..
na so I enter bash go jam her dey twerk ontop one senior man lap, she say na him be her zaddy n na him organize d bash for her n the man go vex if he see me around so i gat leave d bash..
na so I take vex go back ous o....he no better say I use dt money sow seed for church??

Re: Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Michelle55: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Parizz:
What's up
I'm okay sir.. You?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could He Have Ignored? / Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now / Strange: What I Saw While Surfing The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.