Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die (1755 Views)

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 8:59am On May 16, 2021
Ezekiel 18:4
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

A soul cannot die in the literal sense that a body dies, this is because a soul is intangible unlike a body. The death of a soul means separation from God.

The death of a soul does not happen suddenly, rather, it is a progressive deterioration in mental, spiritual and cognitive capacity until such a person becomes describable as soulless, or bestial or animalistic. God is the source of all wisdom and knowledge and understanding, and the soul is the seat of reasoning, emotions and aptitude, it means that connection with God via the soul translates to a higher spiritual consciousness, an enhanced and balanced emotional state, superior spirituality, and, better cognitive and reasoning capacity. This is the difference between a living soul and a dead soul. When Nebuchadnezzar’s understanding was taken away from him, he became like an animal. This is what Adam became too when his soul died.

Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The presence of the breath of God in a man is what makes him a living soul. When the breathe is absent man becomes a dead soul

Deuteronomy 32:46-47
And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law.
47 For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.

The law and commandments of the LORD is Israel’s life, but Israel disobeyed, Israel died. Adam and Eve lost their soul in idolatry, and they died.

Death in the context of the soul is separation from God. Adam and Eve disobeyed, their soul was disconnected from God; Israel disobeyed God, Israel was disconnected from God. A soul death is a progressive dissociation from God leading to a progressive degeneration of spiritual, mental and cognitive capability until such a one becomes bestial or animal-like in thought, word and deed. This is the situation of the Israel of God today.

Adam is not the name of one man, under the name Adam is a nation.

Genesis 5:2
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

The people called Adam dabbled in idolatry which corrupted them completely and this corruption made them to lose the presence of God. This was their death. A nation that loses the presence of God is a nation in hell. That nation becomes a country of soulless, degenerate, cognitively challenged, religious but godless, mentally devolved and incapacitated people; this is the situation of Nigeria today, the country with the largest concentration of the real ancient Israelites of the Bible, the hell of the world, the world’s poverty capital, the world’s capital of open defecation, a burning cauldron of human misery

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:01am On May 16, 2021
But there is a way out, at least individually for now, everyman who takes responsibility for his existence from now onward can be exempted from the travails of the burning cauldron

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 2:05pm On May 16, 2021
There is a reason Nigeria exports CRUDE oil and imports petrol. There is a reason Ghana FARMS cocoa yet imports chocolate, there is a reason Congo exports COBALT yet imports mobile phones.

Mental devolution is the reason. There is a reason for the intrinsic hate for one bearing the ''BLACK'' skin among all the fairer hued-people of the world, there is a reason women want to bleach and appear fairer.

The BLACK skin is a sign of devolution, it is a sign of dissociation from God.

Never allow anyone to call you BLACK.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On May 16, 2021
Deuteronomy 30:1-4
And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

Israel is presently in the curse but the curse is ending (I am not talking about the Israelis, the Israelis are living on stolen heritage, they are not the Israelites of the Bible). The real Israelites of the Bible, including the Jews, are dispersed and scattered around the world, Nigeria hosts the single largest majority of them in the world.

The LORD has promised that he will regather Israel, the dearly beloved of his soul, he will restore his people. He will make the whole earth to be heaven, the LORD has promised that he will rebuild his people and they will never ever face the kind of tribulation they have faced in the last five hundred years again.

There is so much trouble in the world today because it is the end of the leading ruling empires of the world, their end has come so all the unrest worldwide is their reaction to their defeat. Also, it is the end of the atonement for Israel's iniquity, Israel is about to be free

Ezekiel 35:5
Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

But there will be a recompense: the LORD has promised that the bloody satan will be rewarded in kind

Ezekiel 35:6
Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 8:30am On May 17, 2021
Jeremiah 50:6-7
My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

The LORD's people have been lost sheep, they have gone astray from the LORD, they have forgotten their restingplace which is in the LORD. They have been devoured by their adversaries; all manner of people have devoured and made merchandise of the LORD's people, they have made his heritage to suffer relentlessly.

Their adversaries justify their cruelty to the LORD's heritage by saying that they oppress Israel because God has forsaken his heritage. Israel is the LORD's forever, no one that offends her will go unpunished.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:41pm On May 17, 2021
Jeremiah 50:9-10
For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows [shall be] as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.
10 And Chaldea shall be a spoil: all that spoil her shall be satisfied, saith the LORD.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 8:49am On May 18, 2021
The story of Adam is the story of Nigeria; the progressive deterioration of the Promise of Greatness which Nigeria is. A land of milk and Hot turned to a land of hunger due to the irascibility of its people; their unwillingness to allow the Almighty God to rule over them.

Every wild animal that has devoured the sheep of God has a serious price to pay. They will pay a heavy price for trampling the heritage of God, beginning from the first of the nations, the worst of the heathen.

Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:05am On May 20, 2021
Luke 1:68-74
Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;
73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,
74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

Luke 2:14
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On May 20, 2021
The LORD will redeem his people, the dearly beloved of his soul. They will trample on the gates of their enemies and bind their kings and nobles with fetters of steel, this is the destiny of all the haters of the Israel of God and It will be the high honour of the saints of God to perform this most simplest of tasks!

Psalms 149:8-9
To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 5:31pm On May 22, 2021
Deuteronomy 9:26
I prayed therefore unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, destroy not thy people and thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed through thy greatness, which thou hast brought forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand.

Our LORD, please arise now for your own name sake alone, that the earth may know, that, you, LORD are the highest
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:06am On May 25, 2021
read
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 8:54am On May 27, 2021
Proverbs 3:35
The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Psalms 126:5
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2021
The LORD will redeem his people, the LORD will arise for the dearly beloved of his sake-for his mane sake alone, nothing else, because this people have been stiffnecked and have had no regard for his covenant. But for his name sake alone, the LORD will redeem his people

Psalm 126:1-3
A Song of degrees. When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
read
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2021
For his name sake alone, the LORD will redeem his people
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Revelation
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Ezekiel 7:24
Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Land of milk and honey turned to a burning cauldron by Esau
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

Esau the border of wickedness

Genesis 36:12
And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife.

Amalek is the head of Esau; the worst of the heathen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Psalms 5:4
For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2021
Psalms 7:6
Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Isaiah 54:10
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Psalms 19:7
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Psalms 20:7
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Psalms 12:7
Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Psalms 7:11
God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Psalms 137:4-6
How shall we sing the LORD'S song in a strange land?
5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.4
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jeremiah 50:4-5
In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.
5 They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

This prophecy will be fulfilled when the LORD redeems his people.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Proverbs 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Proverbs 24:28
Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
The LORD will redeem the dearly beloved of his soul. He that leads into captivity will also be led into captivity. The enslavement master will also be enslaved.

Isaiah 49:24-26
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The synagogue of satan, the ones that have taken over the heritage of the LORD, who call themselves jew but are not Jews, Amalek who coveted the throne of God and now seats on the throne in the holy place, they will come and worship at the feet of the true Israel of God. In the day that the LORD will do it, they shall be as nothing, as ashes- defeated, hopeless and wasted

And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith the LORD of hosts.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2021
MrPresident1:
The LORD will redeem the dearly beloved of his soul. He that leads into captivity will also be led into captivity. The enslavement master will also be enslaved.

Isaiah 49:24-26
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

The synagogue of satan, the ones that have taken over the heritage of the LORD, who call themselves jew but are not Jews, Amalek who coveted the throne of God and now seats on the throne in the holy place, they will come and worship at the feet of the true Israel of God. In the day that the LORD will do it, they shall be as nothing, as ashes- defeated, hopeless and wasted

Who are the Jews? Where is Judah today, where is Benjamin, and Rueben, Asher, Naftali, Gad, Joseph, Manasseh, where are they? Why is it that it is only the 'Jewish' people that are regathered? Did the Bible not say that all Israel will be regathered and they they will be one in the mountains of the LORD in Jerusalem Ezekiel 37:21-25?

Are the 'Jewish' people the same Jews of the Bible, If not, who are these people that have deceived the world, who allowed the deception, who are these deceivers?

Isaiah 25:7
And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

When the LORD comes, the LORD will destroy the vail of lies and deception that has been spread over all the nations of the earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? / The Strange Children / "Thou Shalt Not Judge: "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.