Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die (1753 Views)

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Revelation 1:8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Psalms 103:1
A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2021
Psalms 103:19
The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Psalms 1:1-3
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Deuteronomy 30:16
In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Psalms 11:5
The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Hosea 1:11
Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

David shall be king over them
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
God will redeem his people. He will destroy the wicked from the face of the earth
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hosea 3:5 4
Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

The real Jews of the Bible are majorly in the country called Nigeria today. Everything that these Nigerians are passing through is the tribulations which have ended

God will redeem his people and their persecutors will get their due reward for their wickedness

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

But he will turn back to us and have mercy on us and heal us and restore us, and our enemies shall be as ashes under our feet.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2021
2 Peter 1:2-4
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
1 John 1:1-3
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; )
3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

The LORD will redeem his people according to his unfailing promises
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Psalm 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
read
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ezekiel 35:5
Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

This verse above is the explanation of all that Nigerians are passing through today in the hands of the Edomite confederacy. But the LORD will redeem his people. The passage below is the portion of the haters of God and his inheritance.

Ezekiel 35:6-9
Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.
9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Where is Adino the Eznite?
Where is Eleazar the son of Dodo the Ahohite?
Where is Shammah the son of Agee the Hararite?

Where is Abishai?
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Isaiah 65:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

The LORD will redeem his inheritance and will so comfort them that they will completely forget all that they passed through in their tribulation

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Along the banks of the River Niger where thy came to hibernate after the LORD had chased them out of his land in the middle east/Asia, Esau still came to find them there. He showed them pepper.

But his time has ended. The LORD will avenge his people with great vengeance, from the lords on his throne to the dogs on Nairaland, they will all know his great wrath for their great unceasing and unending wickedness to his dearly beloved and apple of his eyes.

What effrontery!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
MrPresident1:
Daniel 2:43-45
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

This is the story of the relationship between Western civilisation and Islam that Western civilisation forced. Western civilisation tried to mix itself with Islam but that collaboration has now ended.

Islam is now everyone's whipping child on Nairaland. Worldwide, Islam is not the aggressor, western civilisation led by America is the aggressor.

Islam is not the aggressor.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by Moorish: 5:07am On Sep 21, 2021
MrPresident1:
Along the banks of the River Niger where thy came to hibernate after the LORD had chased them out of his land in the middle east/Asia, Esau still came to find them there. He showed them pepper.

But his time has ended. The LORD will avenge his people with great vengeance, from the lords on his throne to the dogs on Nairaland, they will all know his great wrath for their great unceasing and unending wickedness to his dearly beloved and apple of his eyes.

What effrontery!
I love you bro

We think alike

Only few are chosen

May The one and only mighty Yah our creator give you more strength
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Psalm 92:7
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Psalm 84:11
For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jeremiah 32:37-41 King James Version 37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: 38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: 39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: 40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. 41 Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul. The LORD has redeemed his people, he has redeemed the dearly beloved of his soul. The LORD has remembered his covenant and cast satan and his toothless, hopeless and wasted dogs into thedungeon of perdition forever. Praise the LORD forever, Amen
Re: Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die by MrPresident1: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Slavery / Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? / Bomb Explosion Rocks A Church Mid Service In Madalla Near Suleja This Morning (xmas Day!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.