Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje (31512 Views)

Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by AmuAwusa: 9:34am On May 16, 2021
Lol
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Kingrefreshed: 9:35am On May 16, 2021
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/open-grazing-herders-banned-from-south-should-return-to-kano-ganduje/

Don't these animals have homes? They should rear the private cows up in the North and leave us alone.

Any cow we see here we shall turn it to Pepper soup! Last warning!!
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by InvertedHammer: 9:35am On May 16, 2021
/
I don’t think any Yoruba or Igbo person went to Kano and moved into a forest. They rent or build where they live or do business. I wonder why other animal husbandry businesses are not getting much attention too. Why only cows?

/
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Victorclean1: 9:37am On May 16, 2021
All the southern governors agree except one Supreme Court governor

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by AmuAwusa: 9:38am On May 16, 2021
banggy:
Sales person needed!!

At Aguda, Surulere.
Call: 07034579079

You criminals.
Why not put up a banner at your office?I am sure you will get more applicants around there in a day.
Una dey find unknown people to bury for shallow grave after rape.

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Buliwyf: 9:39am On May 16, 2021
They better start learning modern animal breeding practices if not they will find themselves losing their livelihood in a few years. If they like they can go and be feeding their cattle with people's farms in the north. That's their problem.

It is high time every state in the south introduce industrial agriculture. Enough of this subsistence farming practices. There should be self sufficiency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:39am On May 16, 2021
This is great news. It was wrong for these terrorists -herdsmen to be given freedom of movement in the past, after all they have enough landmass in the north. Better late than never, hopefully the east, west and south will wake up and start producing their cattle.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by houseontherock: 9:39am On May 16, 2021
Sterope:
That picture is about Israel- Palestine history.

The dog is Israel. The man is Palestine.
Yes, that was why I said the picture is "so them". In all reality, they are like the dog in the cartoon. You allow them to pitch tent in a part of your land, then they drive you away.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by FA13(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2021
Good.
They should return to where they are needed and pampered
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Sterope(f): 9:42am On May 16, 2021
The rogue herdsmen and share that similarity
houseontherock:

Yes, that was why I said the picture is "so them". In all reality, they are like the dog in the cartoon. You allow them to pitch tent in a part of your land, then they drive you away.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2021
Better. They should go to Kani if Bandits and boko boys won't finish them and their cows
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by OyiOtukpo: 9:44am On May 16, 2021
There's modern grazing medium for them in Kano and they want us to allow them to keep destroying our own farms here.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Jman06(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2021
Let them go abeg
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by SEasternVictory: 9:46am On May 16, 2021
Please do so in a big hurry - thanks
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by pickatyouu: 9:46am On May 16, 2021
Yes, kano have a lot of places to graze on , so do other northern states.

These northern governors are pained because they have invested a lot in cows but less in security.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Heroesworths(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2021
My fear is for all the southerners in the North. One day the north might come together and criminalized most of their activities as it's for the sales of alcoholic beverages.

Forcing them to leave all their livelihood and flee.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by netmillionaires(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2021
These people double standard is second to none. Herdsmen are Nigerians and have right to live anywhere but alcoholic drinks sellers and pig rearer are not allowed in the north despite being nigerians too.

dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/open-grazing-herders-banned-from-south-should-return-to-kano-ganduje/

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by UncleKoboko: 9:49am On May 16, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Every head slamming terrorist must vacate the lands of south-south and southeast!!!

We don't want terrorists and their hungry-looking blood-consuming cows in our land

If you want make the gods of Otokutu strike your head to pieces, just quote me to say rubbish!

Yes
And every osu jew pig must vacate lagos, ogun and oyo.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Nobody: 9:50am On May 16, 2021
Carlyscales:
First Political Goodnews this yr

Beef that's not even healthy, poultry and fish is bea jaree

But you the scarcity of meat will lead to the high cost of fishes.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Nobody: 9:52am On May 16, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Every head slamming terrorist must vacate the lands of south-south and southeast!!!

We don't want terrorists and their hungry-looking blood-consuming cows in our land

If you want make the gods of Otokutu strike your head to pieces, just quote me to say rubbish!

My urhobo brother smiley

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by BabaO2: 9:54am On May 16, 2021
Ganduje is a descendant of the fulanis that displaced the core hausas from relevance
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by PrinceMajestic: 9:55am On May 16, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

otokutu is agbarha-otor in my l.g ugh north. So u be my sister or na another otokutu u dey talk about?
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Grandmeister(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2021
Heroesworths:
My fear is for all the southerners in the North. One day the north might come together and criminalized most of their activities as it's for the sales of alcoholic beverages.

Forcing them to leave all their livelihood and flee.
But they have ALREADY criminalised the sale of alcohol and destroyed the goods of southerners there.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Nobody: 9:55am On May 16, 2021
@royalamour
Governor Orton is not overwhelmed, he is nothing but a thief. He has done nothing, absolutely nothing in Benue state in 6years. Catching clout with "Fulani herdsmen". Are they the ones that say that Benue state should be so backward?
Shame on all the North Central governors...Kogi, Taraba, Plateau, Kwara and Niger. With all the arable land they have, they all keep claiming that their people are under siege while plundering their states.

Anyways, everything that has a beginning has an end. This country is being built on the back of the most hardworking people, yet they continue to be vilified.
Let us see how southerners plan to feed themselves in the nearest future. No land for farming,no hands to farm and no more forex for importation.
We shall see.

Mind you, anything patience and dialogue cannot do, gragra cannot do it either.

Happy Sunday!
royalamour:
In all these... I am more concerned about the Benue people especially. Even though Taraba, Plateau-Jos and Kogi states will witness influx of these demons.

They will move in their thousands into these states.

Yahaya Bello is a buffoon. Ortom is overwhelmed. The Taraba governor is on the fence.

The farmers in these states will face deaths and destruction of their farms.

How I wish the Middlebelt governors will ban open grazing too.

Bello is sacrificing the Igala people to the fulani herdsmen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The best thing is for the Benue vigilantes to intensify their efforts to expunged these things continually forever.

They should recruit more... Purchase more arms and get ready for war.

The Igalas should do same.

Jos-Plateau people. Please arm yourselves. Go into the forests and sack them from your lands.

This is the jet age, reasonable and good people should consider buying lands for ranching instead of destroying people's farms and attacking villages.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by DenreleDave(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2021
Hedone:
Let them go ooh

I rather become a vegetarian than have my safety comprised

At Least there is fried dodo grin

Hello hedone, I wud love to get to know you...

Sent you a pm..

Kindly respond.. Thanks
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:57am On May 16, 2021
BiggyB242:

My urhobo brother smiley

Oniovo mee

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by emerged01(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
These fulani herdsmen sef get their own for body.

You are in a place where you aren't welcome, yet remain there. This isn't the first time Gov ganduje is calling them to go back to the North.

One clown was spamming the forum yesterday with how fulani are going to pay with their neck because UGM were killed by the police.
Not all of them owns the cows they are moving about so it is very possible you see them around because some Yorubas own some of them.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by nograv: 9:58am On May 16, 2021
They pushed their luck and now they are reaping the whirlwind...

I said this day of reckoning would come and now I see everyone's eyes have been opened in the South, I rarely need to post anymore..

They still try their nonsense "Impending IPOB attack on Lagos" and other such nonsense, but people easily see through it.. Buhari is the root cause of all of this..

Had he not been such an ethnic bigot, Nigeria wouldn't have been driven to this point.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by UncleKoboko: 9:59am On May 16, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

Afonja head banger spotted!

LOL!
I just spotted a Frustrated aba jew pig.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by PussyKing(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2021
Good one please go to Kano there is massive land there
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:05am On May 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:

LOL!
I just spotted a Frustrated aba jew pig.

WE DON'T CARE! SMALL HUNGRY KID

HEAD BANGERS MUST LEAVE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST!

WE HAVE ALREADY STARTED BY SEIZING THEIR MALNOURISHED COWS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It / 2019: Akpabio’s Defection Unsettles Governor Udom, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.