Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje (31503 Views)

Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by EJEHSON(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2021
They will never express concern over the laws that were made in the North that is affecting other people's business, e.g selling of alcohol and rearing of pigs. but they always express concern over other people's laws that are made to keep the state at peace. Hypocrisy of the highest order. God pass you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by effort1: 10:05am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
These fulani herdsmen sef get their own for body.

You are in a place where you aren't welcome, yet remain there. This isn't the first time Gov ganduje is calling them to go back to the North.

One clown was spamming the forum yesterday with how fulani are going to pay with their neck because UGM were killed by the police.

They became unwelcomed the day they became violent
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by PussyKing(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2021
“However, the way and manner Fulani headers are been subjected to untold maltreatment and agony in the Southern part of this country, is not acceptable and this should change because they are equally Nigerians, who have rights of living anywhere”.

This thief is a fool in a same country he should not even speak because he would have been jailed

Fool

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Powersurge: 10:08am On May 16, 2021
Abeg make dem pack go.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by PAWG(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2021
LawLord247:
Ranching please! They should innovate. This nomadic system is counter productive. The world has long moved from that model. Contact us for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO/Foundation/Club/Union/Church registration, Trademark, TIN, EFCC SCUML etc.Visit www. e nigeria .org or click HERE to chat with us. Thank you.

Very true, he acknowledged the fact

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2021
I honestly don't get what these Nomads are doing so far away from their ancestral homes (Niger republic and Chad)...

Under normal circumstances, coming this far means you abide strictly by the terms and convenience of your host communities, not being a bloody nuisance and threat.

I blame Southern leaders since the time of Obasanjo for being so docile and condoning this anomaly for so long. If this had been done decades ago, many lives won't have been lost to these terrorists.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:13am On May 16, 2021
ANYTHING THAT WILL BRING PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE OF PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT BELIEFS SYS,LETS DO IT NOW angry
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Nobody: 10:13am On May 16, 2021
So it is only "Fulani herdsmen" that are commiting crime in Nigeria now abi?
SMH
3-4 years ago, Ikorodu was a no go area due to kidnappings and ritual killings. I guess all of those bad eggs have suddenly found Jesus and they are sinning no more.

Nigerians are so gullible!
I have come to realize social media was created to enable herd mentality. You people have lost your reasoning abilities and have replaced them with cancel culture.

Continue...
With time, it is only those who have been able to resist the lure of social media that will rule the world, the rest will just be slaves in their own bodies.

effort1:

They became unwelcomed the day they became violent
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by 9japride(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2021
Hope the governor addressed the miscreants amongst the herders going about killing people? The earlier people know that the hausas and fulani are one the better in understanding the issues Nigeria is facing.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Oshilolo(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2021
What happened to ranching? In this time and age people are still busy moving cattle by foot. The Fulani hierarchy is arcade and need modernized the way they do business
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by PAWG(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2021
Sterope:
That picture is about Israel- Palestine history.

The dog is Israel. The man is Palestine.

Yeah, I hope he knows that
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by IMAliyu(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2021
pickatyouu:
Yes, kano have a lot of places to graze on , so do other northern states.

These northern governors are pained because they have invested a lot in cows but less in security.
The thing is even farmers in the North are complaining about having their farms destroyed by these people and how the people responsible for kidnappings as well are the rural Fulani.

If our governors and people weren't so blinded by tribal ties and sentiment, they'd do the needful and put an end to this archaic practice.

The cows these Fulani herd don't even belong to them, they belong to some wealthy individuals who can more than afford land and feed for their cows.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by effort1: 10:19am On May 16, 2021
bunto:
SMH
3-4 years ago, Ikorodu was a no go area due to kidnappings and ritual killings. I guess all of those bad eggs have suddenly found Jesus and they are sinning no more.

I have come to realize social media was created to enable herd mentality. You people have lost your reasoning abilities and have replaced them with cancel culture.

Continue...
With time, it is only those who have been able to resist the lure of social media that will rule the world, the rest will just be slaves in their own bodies.

They are not the only ones committing crimes, but they are the only ones intentionally herding their cows into other people's farms and destroying their sweat and rendering people's effort wasted.

They expose the south to food insecurity, famine and hunger, which has led to inflation.

These same Fulani bastards will intentionally uproot cassava on people's farms and fees the cassava to their cows. That's ouright wickedness.

And when the hapless farmers complain, what do the fulanis do? They will rape them, kidnap them or hack them to death.

If fulanis didn't turn.violent, no one would detest them.

So, the south will be glad if these murderers leave out regions.

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by kayjay69(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2021
“However, the way and manner Fulani headers are been subjected to untold maltreatment and agony in the Southern part of this country, is not acceptable and this should change because they are equally Nigerians, who have rights of living anywhere”.

Okay so, first they were not Nigerian Fulani, they were external fulani. Now they are Nigerian Fulani, no longer external Fulani.

Eyes on the goal my good people of the South, remember it is all about land conquest and islamisation. They may be retreating now, however this is not the end of this matter.

Remain vigilant people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by SlimMissy(f): 10:20am On May 16, 2021
#sigh
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by cuba62(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2021
Ado bayero protecting igbos during civil war is the biggest lie on earth, my grandmother gave me eyewitness account. The only place in the north that spared igbos was Jos, the king there went round Jos daily warning muslims not to kill igbos.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by cuba62(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2021
Ado bayero protecting igbos during civil war is the biggest lie on earth, my grandmother gave me eyewitness account. The only place in the north that spared igbos was Jos, the king there went round Jos daily warning muslims not to kill igbos.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Jostoman: 10:21am On May 16, 2021
I trust ganduje he will surely turn it to a political campaign.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Jostoman: 10:24am On May 16, 2021
EJEHSON:
They will never express concern over the laws that were made in the North that is affecting other people's business, e.g selling of alcohol and rearing of pigs. but they always express concern over other people's laws that are made to keep the state at peace. Hypocrisy of the highest order. God pass you.
ganduje is indirectly doing political campaign if you know you know
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by ogeenanthony(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2021
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Obrigardo: 10:26am On May 16, 2021
These northern politicians are quite the tool they are . Corrupt fools. Why don't you buy grazing lands in the south and make a ranch? Trust me there is enough land for them to graze in the south in a Ranch, and they will have more than enough Ranch. Though not all will get on but at least this dissipates animosity. All this rhetoric is just icing the cake for a civil war.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by WEALTHYMII: 10:28am On May 16, 2021
Arewa agenda has fallen & is no more just like Babylon.
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by SammyChi1988: 10:29am On May 16, 2021
Very good... Terrorists fulani herdsmen should go back to the north... You people are evil. Enough of the killings.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Heavensent01(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
These fulani herdsmen sef get their own for body.

You are in a place where you aren't welcome, yet remain there. This isn't the first time Gov ganduje is calling them to go back to the North.

One clown was spamming the forum yesterday with how fulani are going to pay with their neck because UGM were killed by the police.

have you ever see Yoruba complain of them living with them for many decades?

the trouble started when they start to be killing our kinsmen. no sane human will allow someone we accommodate to be killing us anyhow to continue living

let them go back to their land and graze, North had enough land for ranching

you kill me, I scream to the govt, the govt pay a deaf mind, then I plan to protect myself, you're still wailing that I want to be save

it's obvious you people are just misfortune, uneducated about host and non indigenous

for the fact that we're all Nigerians doesn't give you the right to kill, rape, kidnapped and caused famine in my land

you dumbass

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Theboss100(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2021
houseontherock:
Biko goooo! You guys cannot feed your miserable cows at the expense of food security down South. Fulanis simply can't cohabit with others peacefully because they will always want to take over your territory

This picture is so them... you give them little space, they take over completely undecided

BTW, I know the picture was used to represent Palestine and Israel, but it describes the fulani herders well cheesy
Hahahahaha. LWKMD

You're right on point.

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by KoshCAD: 10:44am On May 16, 2021
Better. They should all leave. If we see them, ma die o.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Joel3(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2021
I thought they where importing grass from brazil?
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by DModeCntStopMe: 10:48am On May 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s]These fulani herdsmen sef get their own for body.

One clown was spamming the forum yesterday with how fulani are going to pay with their neck because UGM were killed by the police.[/s]

When will you ever make a comment with an atom of sense in it?

You are beyond redemption sha.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Blackdisciple(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2021
That's a good leader, we need leaders like this.
They can go to Kano and do their grazing .
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Nobody: 10:50am On May 16, 2021
DenreleDave:

Hello hedone, I wud love to get to know you...

Sent you a pm..

Kindly respond.. Thanks

Kidnapper...shey tohtoh no dey for your area ni?
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Oracleforce: 10:55am On May 16, 2021
Fulani people are coming with their agenda....here what Ganduje said, we are all Nigeria and we have the right to live anywhere...
There is a saying in Yoruba; " a farming land can't belong to the entire family without having boundaries." So, each boundary of ethic and cultural values should be respected irrespective of whether we belong to the same country...
It is only Fulani herdsmen that have an investment worth millions of naira and there is no tax on their investment. ...
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Aflix(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2021
bunto:
SMH

Continue...

Well, at least the Ikorodu criminals did not go to Kano or Katsina to commit their crimes, unlike the Fulani herdsmen that seem to wreck havoc in almost all states in the country. Northern states included.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.