Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje (31513 Views)

Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by foreshore(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2021
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Sammy07: 2:10pm On May 16, 2021
Igbojihadist:
am in ondo where are you

Ondo, ademulegun road off gani fawehinmi street
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Joshmuch: 2:13pm On May 16, 2021
Heroesworths:
My fear is for all the southerners in the North. One day the north might come together and criminalized most of their activities as it's for the sales of alcoholic beverages.

Forcing them to leave all their livelihood and flee.
they can't and if they do, they are doomed
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Onuoha1234(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2021
Gov Ganduje is insincere.The truth is that herders.are committing murder and.destroying other people's livelihood.They have lost their rights to continue to.without check.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by VULCAN(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2021
Childish picture.

It Assumes that the Palestinians were there first.

Was the land manufactured in 1966?

When Abram owned the land where were the Palestinians?

We can only blame Sarai who pressured Abram to sleep with her maid and create those from the religion of bloodshed peace

So if I leave my father's land in the village and travel abroad for 30 yrs, on my return you will agree that it now belongs to Chiwetalu Agu because he killed my father and took possession of the land?

Mtscheww

You must be a millennial.

Sterope:
That picture is about Israel- Palestine history.

The dog is Israel. The man is Palestine.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Igbojihadist: 3:54pm On May 16, 2021
Sammy07:

Ondo, ademulegun road off gani fawehinmi street
i dey owo my guy
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by EngrXrix(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2021
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/open-grazing-herders-banned-from-south-should-return-to-kano-ganduje/

Nigerians can't comprehend common english and that's a problem cuz we don't even know the correct tongue to communicate with each other.

The decision didn't say expel fulani herds men from the southern states. The decision is to ban "open grazing" those are two different things.

The governors are not saying fulani are expelled from the south. They simply said don't move your cows around these states as it is no longer sustainable.

I don't see a problem in that.
Why are we bent on bringing each other down?

How can we even be talking about open grazing in 2021?

The abroad wey una dey like to run go, una dey see oyibo dey move cows through streets? But yet you get all types of meat over there. Okay you want to herd your cows, they let you, next thing you are running into peoples farms and stuff. Lively hoods lost and in extreme cases, lives too. Haba now! Lets tell ourselves the truth.

This is not even in the least way a tribal issue to me.
You are entitled to your own opinions tho.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by tonididdy(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2021
... You can't even verify the meat we (south) eat these days.

This people are semi-heartless you know
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2021
Liar.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by MansoryMX(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2021
Everyone should brace up for what’s coming next Since we have rejected and foiled these people’s plans on secret invasion in all the 3 rich tropical region, they will return back to their desert North and send BokoHaram and Bandits to try their plan B. This is the right time for all State Governors, Governments and people living in the South East and West to come together and defeat their plan B.

Everyone should brace up! Arm yourself, Arm your household and lastly Arm your community youths!
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by CharlotteFlair: 4:43pm On May 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Yes
And every osu jew pig must vacate lagos, ogun and oyo.
If this happens, IGR will skrink badly, even Tinubu would go broke. Yinmu!
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Phoenix858: 4:52pm On May 16, 2021
Good.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Tzar(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2021
Apart from the gandollar episode, you are right. There is more than enough land in the North!

dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/open-grazing-herders-banned-from-south-should-return-to-kano-ganduje/
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by zoedew: 5:08pm On May 16, 2021
Ganduje engages in intellectual dishonesty here. He surely knows no one says the Fulani can’t or don’t have the right to live anywhere they choose to in Nigeria. The point is they should buy, lease or rent land from host communities to ranch cattle and desist from trespassing on land and farms belonging to others. Cattle rearing is a business and should be run in line with the legal requirements of their host communities. It is even wrong to have grazing reserves. Why should land belonging to others be acquired by government for purposes not public but private like cattle rearing which brings the Fulani profit since it is a business! They are not even known to pay taxes!!!
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by zoedew: 5:11pm On May 16, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Not true! Nature knows no vacuum. Where the market is that is where supply will show up! Other folks will take the place of the Igbo in Lagos in the unlikely event that they exit Lagos.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Heroesworths(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2021
Like opening of shops on Fridays,
Arresting any woman without hijabs,
If you are caught with Igbo(Weed) one might be sentence accordingly to Sharia (like the Arabian countries) God forbid sha

executive12:

Like which activities will they criminalise? You should realise that the Southern Governors didn't criminalise rearing of cows but open grazing.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Ouchbabe(f): 5:45pm On May 16, 2021
LawLord247:
Ranching please! They should innovate. This nomadic system is counter productive. The world has long moved from that model. Contact us for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO/Foundation/Club/Union/Church registration, Trademark, TIN, EFCC SCUML etc.Visit www. e nigeria .org or click HERE to chat with us. Thank you.
Good day. Please send me email let's discuss business
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by CharlotteFlair: 5:45pm On May 16, 2021
zoedew:

Not true! Nature knows no vacuum. Where the market is that is where supply will show up! Other folks will take the place of the Igbo in Lagos in the unlikely event that they exit Lagos.
No worry, fulani will fill the vacuum.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by zoedew: 5:53pm On May 16, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
No worry, fulani will fill the vacuum.
I do not operate at the level of the tribal friend. I speak simple economics and life matters. The Fulani is welcome if he will live in amity with his host community.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by CharlotteFlair: 5:58pm On May 16, 2021
zoedew:

I do not operate at the level of the tribal friend. I speak simple economics and life matters. The Fulani is welcome if he will live in amity with his host community.
Oh puleeeeeese! Stop fishing for idiots!
Igbos should leave Lagos..

I'm not tribal bla bla bla

Puleeeeeese, go and play with your mates outside.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by xelly: 5:59pm On May 16, 2021
Much better and we are so happy to hear this.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by UncleKoboko: 6:00pm On May 16, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Keep fooling yourself grin
You think Lagos is like abia?
Or Oyo is like imo?
Or Ogun is like enugu ?
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by CharlotteFlair: 6:03pm On May 16, 2021
[i][/i]
UncleKoboko:

Keep fooling yourself grin
You think Lagos is like abia?
Or Oyo is like imo?
Or Ogun is like enugu ?
No at all!
The former is a skull mining factory.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by zoedew: 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Oh puleeeeeese! Stop fishing for idiots!
Igbos should leave Lagos..

I'm not tribal bla bla bla

Puleeeeeese, go and play with your mates outside.
In your sober moment may you not regret the things you post out of indiscretion. The internet never forgets.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by UncleKoboko: 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
[i][/i] No at all!
The former is a skull mining factory.
Of course, okija shrine is located at Lagos Island.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by CharlotteFlair: 6:09pm On May 16, 2021
zoedew:

In your sober moment may you not regret the things you post out of indiscretion. The internet never forgets.
GTOF with your intellectual dishonesty or should I say Taqiya grin
Alapatinrin!
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by CharlotteFlair: 6:10pm On May 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Of course, okija shrine is located at Lagos Island.
Have you been there? It's run by yorubas o. grin
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Sammy07: 6:11pm On May 16, 2021
Igbojihadist:
i dey owo my guy

Oh, Our governor home town.
Nah u dey enjoy him wink
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by pieces18: 6:59pm On May 16, 2021
dre11:

Ranching is the way forward, let's not be sentimental about it. If you create Ruga, I bet it won't be long the native communities will be begin to fight fulanis. They can buy or rent a ranch.
No government at any levels should be involved in building the ranch because we know our governors. They can't be trusted. It should be private business.
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 16, 2021
These northern leaders seem to be taking "solution" the same way their okada riders do. Fulani herdsmen maltreatment? What mushrooms has he been eating?
Re: Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje by UncleKoboko: 7:10pm On May 16, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Have you been there? It's run by yorubas o. grin
Exactly grin
The OSU ipob Jew Yorubas wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria Assumpta Avenue, Owerri Renamed Muhammadu Buhari Road By Imo Government / Suspension Of Ibrahim Magu: Garba Shehu Releases Statement From The Presidency / Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.