Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? (1755 Views)

Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Afiastikal(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2021
Morning folks

We all read in the good books that Lucifer was a loyal servant of God before he led the rebellion that saw him cast to Earth.

The verses Ezekiel 28:13-14,Isaiah 14:12-18 all described how beautiful he was and how he wanted to exalt his throne above that of the most high,before the great fight in heaven that saw him cast to Earth with one third of the angels

So, The question is where did this sin of rebellion emanate from?? Since we know everything bad and sinful is from the devil but at the time, everything in heaven then was pure and was of Gid

Who tempted the devil so to speak to rebel against God

Where did the idea come from

Was it God that planted the notion in his heart or is it that sin had already existed back then

Since Satan is the originator of sin,has he always been created that way by God.. I mean defective from the outset to somehow want to overthrow God??

I need answers guys

Good morning again
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 9:38am On May 16, 2021
Afiastikal:
The verses Ezekiel 28:13-14,Isaiah 14:12-18 all described how beautiful he was and how he wanted to exalt his throne above that of the most high,before the great fight in heaven that saw him cast to Earth with one third of the angels
Major mistake there ! Both of the passages you mentioned have absolutely nothing to do with a Lucifer but are instead dirges sang by God to earthly kings, King of Tyre and King of Babylon respectively. undecided
Pay attention to context when reading the Bible!. undecided

The other place where Lucifer (Bright morning star) is mentioned in actually in reference to the person of Jesus Christ and this in Revelation 22 where supposedly Jesus Christ announces that He is the Lucifer(Brighter morning star). undecided
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Afiastikal(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Major mistake there ! Both of the passages you mentioned have absolutely nothing to do with a Lucifer but are instead dirges sang by God to earthly kings, King of Tyre and King of Babylon respectively. undecided

The other place where Lucifer (Bright morning star) is mentioned in actually in reference to the person of Jesus Christ and this in Revelation 22 where supposedly Jesus Christ announces that He is the Lucifer(Brighter morning star). undecided

Okay noted, but how come we were all made to believe that it was Satan all along.. I mean we were thought these in our respective churches to portray how Satan was cast to Earth...obviously, we didn't really understand the verse from day one
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 9:48am On May 16, 2021
Afiastikal:

Okay noted, but how come we were all made to believe that it was Satan all along.. I mean we were thought these in our respective churches to portray how Satan was cast to Earth...obviously, we didn't really understand the verse from day one
Oh ,that's easy! undecided

Your pastors and Mogs themselves don't know God so they don't Know His Truth either. What they do is use head knowledge backed by doctrines and traditions they learn from other men to deceive you with. grin

The message contained in scripture hasn't changed in the last 2000 years. What has changed right here is your understanding of what is written is all. That understanding has been available to those who know the Truth for at least the last 2000 years. undecided
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by BassReeves: 9:55am On May 16, 2021
Afiastikal:
Morning folks

We all read in the good books that Lucifer was a loyal servant of God before he led the rebellion that saw him cast to Earth.

So, The question is where did this sin of rebellion emanate from?? Since we know everything bad and sinful is from the devil but at the time, everything in heaven then was pure and was of God
I love this inquiring mind question, it betrays, you have a great interest in learning new things

Afiastikal:
No one tempted the devil so to speak to rebel against God.
Have you ever read in the bible that Cain was tempted to murder his brother? Or that Pharaoh was tempted to behave in the appalling way he did to the Israelites when God send his servant Moses to deliver them from him?

Afiastikal:
Good question. It came from within. The enemy, always, is the, inner me. If you read the bible, you'll see how its revealed that sin was found in him etc

Afiastikal:
Was it God that planted the notion in his heart or is it that sin had already existed back then
No, it wasn't God that planted the notion in his heart.
Yes, sin had already existed back then, but was inactive, in silence and stealth mode until activation

Afiastikal:
Since Satan is the originator of sin, has he always been created that way by God.. I mean defective from the outset to somehow want to overthrow God??
Everything God creates is good. Satan is a celestial creature, creation gone bad

Afiastikal:
I need answers guys
Chew on what's so far being shared

Afiastikal:
Good morning again
Be blessed beloved

PS: At least DMX, gets to have peace and rest now

1 Like

Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by pyyxxaro: 9:55am On May 16, 2021
He got it from APC members

If I de lie , ask the CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL

1 Like

Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kraytur: 9:56am On May 16, 2021
God did not give the angels free will but they could still decide which is followed by instant judgment be it right or wrong

Angels still fall till today

sometimes e nor Dey hungry you to be president??
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Freestainworld(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2021
More like asking where Buhari got the idea of wickedness from.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Adamgeneral12: 10:10am On May 16, 2021
God word is like sword with flame before it touches the target the flame has already done the needful. Most of us always study about God and his messenger but fail to study about his angel and the Like, God is the one controlling Lucifer not Lucifer himself and the main weapon that God uses to control him is PRIDE. May be you don't know that all what is happening to him he himself don't know how and why.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by obonujoker(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2021
Angels have freewill and thought and choice like Men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:15am On May 16, 2021
Afiastikal:
Morning's folks...
So, The question is where did this sin of rebellion emanate from??

Simple! It just needs only ONE ACT of Wrong Doing and Disobedience!

And an Unsuccessful Justifying of Disobedience is Stubbornness.

And Stubbornness is Rebellion!

He decided by his own thinking and calculation that if he did a certain act the way he felt it should be done rather than the way God had Commanded, he would be All Right and that he could justify why he did it.

Exactly, as how that foolish servant in the Parable of the Talent thought that it was a good and justifiable action if he just returned the Master's money!

He thought it was a good thinking at the time!

Afiastikal:

Now you are been evil in planting what is evil upon He Who is The Good, because you would like it to be so! Exactly as Satan did by his own thinking!

Afiastikal:

Since Satan is the originator of sin,has he always been created that way by God.. I mean defective from the outset to somehow want to overthrow God??

He is the FIRST TO SIN!

And God has Great Attention for the First, and Puts Great Attention on them, which is why you see He tends to Act Very Greatly upon the First, eg AdamEve, Cain, Enoch, Abraham, First Fruit, First Born Son etc.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 10:17am On May 16, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
God word is like sword with flame before it touches the target the flame has already done the needful. Most of us always study about God and his messenger but fail to study about his angel and the Like, God is the one controlling Lucifer not Lucifer himself and the main weapon that God uses to control him is PRIDE. May be you don't know that all what is happening to him he himself don't know how and why.
According to Revelation 22, Jesus Christ is the Lucifer(brighter mornjng star). undecided
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Adamgeneral12: 10:28am On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to Revelation 22, Jesus Christ is the Lucifer(brighter mornjng star). undecided
Rev22v16 abi? You don carry Agbada put on top of Dansiki
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 10:31am On May 16, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Rev22v16 abi? You don carry Agbada put on top of Dansiki
Did I lie....is that not what it says right there in John's book of dream/vision called Revelation wey many of you dey like quote like water... undecided

It says it right there that Jesus Christ is the Lucifer. undecided
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by OtemAtum: 10:36am On May 16, 2021
Lucifer(Allah) never at any time rebel against God Almighty which created Jehovah and Allah. The only recorded fight was between Allah and Jehovah where they both fell into a two-mouthed pit.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by BassReeves: 10:37am On May 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Simple! It just needs only ONE ACT of Wrong Doing and Disobedience!

And an Unsuccessful Justifying of Disobedience is Stubbornness.

And Stubbornness is Rebellion!
What recorded rule specifically did Satan disobey then?

Dtruthspeaker:
He decided by his own thinking and calculation that if he did a certain act the way he felt it should be done rather than the way God had Commanded, he would be All Right and that he could justify why he did it.
Satan wanted to usurp God. No chance of ice in hell

Dtruthspeaker:
Exactly, as how that foolish servant in the Parable of the Talent thought that it was a good and justifiable action if he just returned the Master's money!

He thought it was a good thinking at the time!
No, the servant in the Parable of the Talent thought was a calculated wickedly thinking. It was, from word go, a bad thinking, at all levels. He even had the temerity to say to the masters' face: 'I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed, so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground.' (i.e. Matthew 25:24-25) but unlike him that afraid, wicked and lazy, Satan wasn't afraid of anyone before succumbing to his inner nature plot of schemes
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Adamgeneral12: 12:08pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did I lie....is that not what it says right there in John's book of dream/vision called Revelation wey many of you dey like quote like water... undecided

It says it right there that Jesus Christ is the Lucifer. undecided
you know what? There was a time where we ask about the book of Revelation from a man of God, and the question then was why many pastors and prophets always skip the book in there preaching? The answer he gave us was so terrible one among the answer is 'any body that doesn't understand the book very well if he us it to preach he's going to mislead the people' so me know no say for one corner Jesus is a Lucifer if is real a Lucifer which one be the one wey come tempt am when he go fasting and prayers in the wild? abi luciferu na two e be ni?
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On May 16, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

you know what? There was a time where we ask about the book of Revelation from a man of God, and the question then was why many pastors and prophets always skip the book in there preaching? The answer he gave us was so terrible one among the answer is 'any body that doesn't understand the book very well if he us it to preach he's going to mislead the people' so me know no say for one corner Jesus is a Lucifer if is real a Lucifer which one be the one wey come tempt am when he go fasting and prayers in the wild? abi luciferu na two e be ni?
Anyone who reads from that book to you, particularly a one who applies literal translation to what is written in it, but refuses to acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lucifer is ofcourse a liar! undecided
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Anyone who reads from that book to read, particularly a one who applies literal translation to what is written in it, but refuses to acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lucifer is ofcourse a liar! undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mrskillz, take a look at the person telling you to have zoom, whatsapp, or whatever with you. grin

Kobojunkie:

Oga, which verse points to your claim? How did you arrive at your claim?

I am convinced you are a de.mon. You this ma.d goat. I swear, your end is near with the way you keep twisting the Bible. M.adne.ss is in your blood, I swear. You are definitely m.ad.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Rawzy(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2021
My father used to tell me "my son there are more deep things which concerns heaven,hell and life which human knowledge can not comprehend, When we get to heaven,we will have the opportunity to understand all"
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by KnownUnknown: 3:49pm On May 16, 2021
Afiastikal:
Morning folks

How come these people couldn’t fathom female angels? Seems all the angels are male and “beautiful”.
Makes you wonder if God is gay and his favorite lover turned on him. The beautiful Lucifer. Cosmic warfare is really just a lovers’ quarrel.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 16, 2021
@kobojunkie

I am waiting for your answer. Do not run away. I know you as a trouble maker. So come here now. And you have been posting here and there. You have even posted after calling you out. You are a dem.on for saying Jesus is that cur.sed thing. I am waiting for your reply. You can only argue with baby christians. Come and repeat that statement again, you this de.mon. You are a piece of shi.t. Shi.t Shi.t Sh.it. How the heck can you say Jesus is Lucifer? If you dont return here, the curse which will follow you for the rest of your life, you have carried it today in the name of Jesus. How can you twist the Bible to such extent? You are dark. Filled with lies. I am ready for you today. Ma.d man. You will continue to be a junkie for the rest of your miserable life. Ma.d man.

Jesus is far greater than Lucifer.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2021
FREEWILL! smiley
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 16, 2021
He cannot come. He cannot. Kobojunkie will never come because he knows he is a liar from the bottom of h.el.l. He argues with baby Christians and he defeats them. He should come bold here and say it again that Jesus is that piece of sh.it. He cannot. Dem never born am to say that when I am here. Yes, I am boasting here cos I am 100% sure he cannot come out except he wants to disgrace himself. He has already gotten a cu.rse which he will nurse, except he repents. Fake fake fake words from that idio.ta. You all better shift from that guy. He isnt normal. That guy is terri.ble.

Kobojunkie, I am telling you again. You are m.ad for saying Jesus is that piece of sh.it. You are evil. Evil you are. 100% evil. M.ad man.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 16, 2021
Afiastikal:

Do not allow the guy deceive you. Please, stay away from his comments. He is evil.
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 16, 2021
Angels where created with the ability to choose to make decisions for themselves call it FREEWILL just like humans today, but remember that everyone is accountable to his choice and decision , Lucifer allow himself to be consume by his taught and went astray....
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10pm On May 16, 2021
BassReeves:
What recorded rule specifically did Satan disobey then?

Rule 1 " Thou shalt have no other god before me, ye, not even thine own self, I am The Lord, thy God!

BassReeves:

Satan wanted to usurp God. No chance of ice in hell

I did not say "usurp" i said "disobeyed"

BassReeves:

No, the servant in the Parable of the Talent thought was a calculated wickedly thinking.

As long as you have said he "thought", "bad thinking" I am rightly covered, for that is all it takes.

All offenses start with "Thinkings", in Law, we call it "mens rea"!
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On May 16, 2021
Johnnycastro18:
Angels where created with the ability to choose to make decisions for themselves call it FREEWILL just like humans today, but remember that everyone is accountable to his choice and decision , Lucifer allow himself to be consume by his taught and went astray....
Again... in the Bible ,the only reference to "Lucifer" that exists in found in Revelation 22 vs 16 and there Jesus Christ supposedly declares that He is the only Lucifer(brighter morning star) that there is. undecided

Spend some time investigating these things before commenting so you are not simply spewing "idle" words that you will stand against you in the end. undecided
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=101753267] Again... in the Bible ,the only reference to "Lucifer" that exists in found in Revelation 22 vs 16 and there Jesus Christ supposedly declares that He is the only Lucifer(brighter morning star) that there is. undecided

Spend some time investigating these things before commenting so you are not simply spewing "idle" words that you will stand against you in the end. undecided[in other words Lucifer is jesus is that what you mean or....?]
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=101753267] Again... in the Bible ,the only reference to "Lucifer" that exists in found in Revelation 22 vs 16 and there Jesus Christ supposedly declares that He is the only Lucifer(brighter morning star) that there is. undecided

Spend some time investigating these things before commenting so you are not simply spewing "idle" words that you will stand against you in the end. undecided[in other words Lucifer is jesus is that what you mean or....?][/color][color=#006600]
Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On May 16, 2021
Johnnycastro18:

in other words Lucifer is jesus is that what you mean or....?
I didn't write what is written there in your Bible, in Revelation 22 vs 16. undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=101754230] I didn't write what is written there in your Bible, in Revelation 22 vs 16. undecided[ pick your Bible and read Isaiah 14:12, then close it and meditate on it ok]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Blocked Ways To Success/Breakthrough With Our Road Opener Soap / Is The God Of The New Testament Different Frm The God Of The Old Testament? / Ashimodollar - 24 Hour Miracle Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.