Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pastor Adefarasin Urges Nigerians To Deploy A Plan B - Do You Agree? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adefarasin Urges Nigerians To Deploy A Plan B - Do You Agree? (465 Views)

Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adefarasin Urges Nigerians To Deploy A Plan B - Do You Agree? by NRTC: 9:38am On May 16, 2021
The senior Pastor of House on the Rock Church, Paul Adefarasin, advised his church members to have a plan B in case the situation in the country goes out of hand.

This statement from the renowned cleric has attracted varying opinions. The preacher also stated that his wife, Ifeanyi, is out of the country to prepare his family’s Plan B.

In his words,

”I bring you greetings from Pastor Ifeanyi who is busy taking care of the frontier of our world and preparing our escape route. If you don’t have a plan B, I know you have faith. But I have faith too but I have a plan B.

With technology I can speak to you from anywhere in the world. Get yourself a plan B. Whether that’s an Okada to Cameroon or flying boat or speed boat as we call them to Seme Border or a hole in the ground, get your plan B because these people are crazy. The whole bunch of them. And watch the signs because it can happen like this. God forbid!”

Read the full article via the link below and feel free to leave comments:
https://newsroundtheclock.com/index.php/2021/05/15/adefarasin-urges-nigerians-to-have-a-plan-b/

Re: Pastor Adefarasin Urges Nigerians To Deploy A Plan B - Do You Agree? by Jostoman: 11:03am On May 16, 2021
There's truth in what this man is saying o.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Urges Nigerians To Deploy A Plan B - Do You Agree? by Tolumiide: 11:05am On May 16, 2021
Most of this people has plan B. This pastor is just too kind with open heart to voice it out
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Urges Nigerians To Deploy A Plan B - Do You Agree? by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On May 16, 2021
Tolumiide:
Most of this people has plan B. This pastor is just too kind with open heart to voice it out
He is too kind? Has he also been kind to all those he may have bilked and deceived of their hard earned money,in much similar way as the other dishonest pastors and Mogs out there? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Key To Long Life And Prosperity / Rediscovering Church Message To The World!! / (Download) THE POWER TO GET WEALTH Part 2 By Apst Joshua Selman (Oct 24)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.