Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. (1608 Views)

Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" / Autistic Child: Please Help / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 16, 2021
How wonderful!
God is a Master planner. See how He ochestrated a beautiful Union between these two special people.

This is to tell you there's that someone for every one. Never look down on anyone because of their imperfections. They are special in Gods sight and God has prepared a special person for them

Please click to watch this touching video.

Happy married life to them.

https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/videos/996446517852148/

Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Mindlog: 3:48pm On May 16, 2021
They are better off with each other than with a neurotypical spouse.
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 16, 2021
Mindlog:
They are better off with each other than with a neurotypical spouse.

Hmm... Why?, if I may ask.

Can't "normal'' people accept them?
Love them?
Spouse them?

Anyways God is the best matchmaker. He can still match them with neurotypical spouse. The guy even seems more coordinated and normal than the woman yet he loves her.
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 16, 2021
Bump!
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by GboyegaD(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2021
Why do we make it seem like autistic people are less human?
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Bola146(f): 11:03pm On May 16, 2021
Congratulations to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 16, 2021
GboyegaD:

I wonder. They are people with special needs, no doubt but I think the society needs to stop stigmatising them and try to reach out to them as much as possible, so that they can have a sense of belonging.

I'm glad they found each other.
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 16, 2021
GboyegaD:

I wonder. They are people with special needs, no doubt but I think the society needs to stop stigmatising them and try to reach out to them as much as possible, so that they can have a sense of belonging.

Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by GboyegaD(m): 12:55am On May 17, 2021
CharisEleos:

Yeah, the stigma is irritating. I have a neighbor who locked up his son all through our growing up. It was irritating to say the least because now, he is idle.
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Myer(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2021
CharisEleos:

There two ways to answer this-

1. Biblically they are suffering from God's punishment for their sins or the sins of their parents.
Or God simply afflicted them so that he can heal them for his glory as Jesus said. John 9:3

2. Accept the human teachings that everyone is special in their own way.

I'm surprised you are an advocate for human doctrines rather than biblical teachings.
Most probably because you know an autistic person.
Nothing humanises us than when what we judge others for what hits home.
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Nobody: 11:37am On May 22, 2021
Myer:

1. Biblically they are suffering from God's punishment for their sins or the sins of their parents.
Or God simply afflicted them so that he can heal them for his glory as Jesus said. John 9:3

I'm surprised you are an advocate for human doctrines rather than biblical teachings.
Nothing humanises us than when what we judge others for hits home.

What human doctrines am I an advocate for?

Where and how did I judge anyone?
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Randy100: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Match made in heaven, I won't say more.
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Randy100:
Match made in heaven, I won't say more.

Sure grin.
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by RichBoy247: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Myer:

Nothing humanises us than when what we judge others for what hits home.

This guy should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed forever.

Before being jailed, he should be treated for psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations.

I am a Muslim, but I have an "A" in WAEC Christian Religious Study, where in the Bible did you psychiatric Church goer see that Autistic Humans are being punished by God or are you chronic sinner talking about god of Thunder that will strike you soon?

This guy is the type of mentally unstable Church goers that give Christianity a bad name. This guy is not different from the so called Islamic idiots that kill for their "god". if left with a autistic human, the guy will kill him/her saying the autistic killed in his past life.
Re: Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. by Myer(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
RichBoy247:

This guy should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed forever.

Before being jailed, he should be treated for psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations.

I am a Muslim, but I have an "A" in WAEC Christian Religious Study, where in the Bible did you psychiatric Church goer see that Autistic Humans are being punished by God or are you chronic sinner talking about god of Thunder that will strike you soon?

This guy is the type of mentally unstable Church goers that give Christianity a bad name. This guy is not different from the so called Islamic idiots that kill for their "god". if left with a autistic human, the guy will kill him/her saying the autistic killed in his past life.

And you should be banned from Social Media. Cry baby. grin

Any intelligent reader knows I was simply answering the question another poster asked albeit explaining both the perspective of the bible and also the more neutral de-religionised perspective.
I didn't even share my own stand on the issue.

Though for this to trigger you this much says a lot about you. Let me not even begin to psycho-analyse you.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / ‘my Husband Manhood Is Not Working’ – 54-year-old House Wife Begs / 25 Unbelievable Gender Reassignments: Transformations From Male To Female(images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.