Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) (40194 Views)

Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst / Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / 93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ticklly(f): 8:16pm On May 16, 2021
Thank God she survived.

Who wants to learn e-commerce from one of the leading e-commerce guru in Nigeria.

From someone who have made over 50 million Naira in the e-commerce space.

Let’s stop this intro and get to the real deal.

If you are interested, send a DM and you will be giving access to the learning material along side a freebie to better sharpen your marketing skills.

Click the link below to get started.

+2348064229344
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 16, 2021
In the same period I lost my Immediate Elder Brother to Highway Robbers cry cry.
May his soul Rest in peace.
NIGERIA really reduces Lifespan.
Living in Nigeria keeps ur Life expectancy at 43yrs
A nation dat Facilitates ur August visit 2ur creator.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 8:21pm On May 16, 2021
benjackugo:
Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

A Nigerian woman, Mmanti Umoh, has marked 15 years since she survived a ghastly motor accident in Kano state, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Facebook handle on Saturday, May 15, Ms Umoh narrated how she was in a vegetative state for a long time after the accident and waa waiting for her 'final day.'

However, she survived and went on to execute some policy projects around Africa and excelled in various ways.

Read her story below.

https://www.facebook.com/100050397523809/posts/308727677483814/?app=fbl
Thank God life. Still she's beautiful
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2021
triple996:
Naso
Pls make sure you survive ESN crisis grin. You are not out of it yet
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Judymedline: 8:24pm On May 16, 2021
Abba is ever faithful.
Thank God for His mercy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by HRMK: 8:25pm On May 16, 2021
PRAISE GOD! HALLELUYAH!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2021
Thank God, She is an Encouragement for others..
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Airtimex(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2021
Only God
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:28pm On May 16, 2021
Thank God for life.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Olodo24: 8:29pm On May 16, 2021
To those praising God, why didn't he stop the accident in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by brightovio007(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2021
The Lord be praise
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2021
Thank God for your life
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by BigBrother54321: 8:35pm On May 16, 2021
Wait a min, did she say her upper body detached from the lower? Like she cut into two & survived.

All the glory must be to the Lord. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by berryPee(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2021
God's purpose for her life is to give her an expected end.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
You're very lucky unlike millions of those who have died from such.
All thanks to science and technology.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by baddosky1: 8:47pm On May 16, 2021
triple996:
Naso

Just as we pray for the people of Southern Kaduna to survive bandits crisis your "Oga" is sponsoring.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 8:58pm On May 16, 2021
Only you can do what no man can do Jehovah
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by EmperorTolson: 9:01pm On May 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Don't celebrate yet
You were just lucky my dear

One imaginary being up there in the sky didn't save your life

Infact..she might even be walking tomorrow and hit by a stray bullet....

So for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....
I know you all will say am talking like the devil...but no wahalar.....ain't scared...humans hate what they don't understand and reality always scare the shit of them
This guy must be suffering a misfortune for him to be talking like this.
I understand you.
Tomorrow if things are rosy, na your kind dey talk say na God o.

God lives and he walks in way nobody can comprehend. It was God that save that lady 15 years ago.
If you don't believe, argue with your keyboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by MARKone(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2021
triple996:
Naso

F00l

Some of you, in the attempt to sound funny or gather likes, you come out looking extremely stupid, I won't be surprised if this is how you behave in real life.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by zudozz: 9:49pm On May 16, 2021
Thank God for ur life.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by youngfaraday1(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2021
All Praise to God Almighty
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Don't celebrate yet

I know you all will say am talking like the devil...but no wahalar.....ain't scared...humans hate what they don't understand and reality always scare the shit of them
Close your weed mouth. Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Dohak(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2021
Miracle working God. Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Onyeka2019: 10:13pm On May 16, 2021
Very beautiful woman good you’re alive GOD did it for you..
but this woman short o abi nah photoshop..
Seeing the first and second photo made me fall in love but seeing the third one nah �‍♂️

Congrats anyways a big kiss for you

Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2021
God is Great..
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2021
Keep waxing stronger
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2021
Trés intressant madame, felicitations!
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Don't celebrate yet

it's only on this forum I see myopic slow witted atheists,I've had several conversations with brilliant atheists and their wits is razor sharp,atheists here jump at every opportunity to tell the world they don't believe in God,as though their view or that of others about God has anything to do with anyone,if I believe in God that's my decision,if you don't; your kettle of fish! The writer said God kept and revived her,you are here claiming otherwise,whenever that signal from the cavity up your neck is lost,you should learn to shut your mouth,it's really not rocket science....@topic that's nothing shy of a miracle,defying the laws of science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 10:51pm On May 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Don't celebrate yet

buddy I was once like you I disbelief everything religious and worship but some I encountered God and His aboundance love.

I hope someday you will feel the same way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by PerkyJay: 11:45pm On May 16, 2021
I think what you do not know is bigger than you. Na so I bin dey think until I had an accident that sent me to Comma for 3 weeks. Then brain surgery. Thank God Bro.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Don't celebrate yet

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo / Sickle Cell Awareness !! Come In And Learn.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.