Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) (40198 Views)

Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst / Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / 93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On May 17, 2021
Mine was 1992, that's the only time I have seen death flash before my eyes.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by triple996(m): 5:44am On May 17, 2021
MARKone:

F00l

Some of you, in the attempt to sound funny or gather likes, you come out looking extremely stupid, I won't be surprised if this is how you behave in real life.
Honestly I think you are the fool here.
If you have been following my comments on nairaland you will understand that I don't comment 4 like try to sound funny bt dishing back the nonsense you bitter souls give others.
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Valkrie: 7:55am On May 17, 2021
Cutehector:
PraisE Jesus.

Its better you praise the doctors who turn to treat her and also her friends who took turn to take care of her also not forgetting those who recognised her and took her to the hospital...!! She claim to be cooming from church where she went to praise and follow same jesus and the jesus character never helped her or divert the accident from her...!!

You people should learn where to properly channel your praise to if not the universe would never forgive you guys...!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2021
Valkrie:

Its better you praise the doctors who turn to treat her and also her friends who took turn to take care of her also not forgetting those who recognised her and took her to the hospital...!! She claim to be cooming from church where she went to praise and follow same jesus and the jesus character never helped her or divert the accident from her...!!

You people should learn where to properly channel your praise to if not the universe would never forgive you guys...!!
fùck off please
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Don't celebrate yet
You were just lucky my dear

One imaginary being up there in the sky didn't save your life

Infact..she might even be walking tomorrow and hit by a stray bullet....

So for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....
I know you all will say am talking like the devil...but no wahalar.....ain't scared...humans hate what they don't understand and reality always scare the shit of them
You have just existed for few years.you know but little.you are not even an authority or a professor in a given field of study.Don't refer to God as an imaginary being up there again. Thank you. angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by drucci: 8:05am On May 21, 2021
Valkrie:

Every praise belongs to Allah. Every worship belongs to the maker of the universe. Who even gives doctors wisdom and is capable of raising stones. So let not the wise man glory in his wisdom not the mighty man in his strength.

The care givers are adequately recognised coz they could have done nothing except through Christ who gave strength of inspiration.

I celebrate the grace of God upon this beautiful lady mbok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" / The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.