Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Bound To Boobs - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound To Boobs (10730 Views)

Bound For Life / A Note From A Very Weary Editor To Male Writers About BOOBS / Bound By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 4:06pm On May 16, 2021
Dear friends,

I have come again. First of all, I really appreciate you all for your interest and comments.

Here is another tantalizing story. Have a nice reading.

CAUTION: The story has explicit sex scenes.

Bound to Boobs

Tony Sunkan

Cover picture: Pexel

(C) 2021

For some guys, there is something irrestitible about babes and boobs. Kola is a guy with the same notion. From Calista to other babes, he could simply not have enough of having ladies and sex.

One

It was a hectic day as usual. From the administrative building of Prime Setters University, I drove to the staff quarters. It was a short drive. I was privilege to have a mini apartment in one of the BQ to myself.

"Hi, sweetheart! I'm home!" I called as I walked through the front door.

The tiled floor of the new house glistened as I trod down the short hallway, passing the coat closet. I lifted the single-strap of my black leather messenger bag over my head, dumping the bag on the floor for convenient retrieval later. One clear thing about "work" compared to "going to school" was that "work" ended at a prescribed time, with no homework to complete nor exams to study for. I'd pick up the bag tomorrow morning on my way out the door.

I also started unbuttoning the long-sleeved black dress shirt I was wearing. I wasn't big on wearing such semi-formal attire, especially in warm June weather; but Madam Tessy insisted that I learn to be comfortable in professional clothing as preparation for a career in business. At least she let me roll up the sleeves.

But then my fingers suddenly lost their grip on the next button. I came to a dead stop in the archway to the living room. and my jaw dropped to the floor somewhere around the same place as my designer shoes.

"Welcome home, babe."

She was as beautiful as ever. More beautiful, in fact, because I knew that she was finally mine. After all our years growing up together from children into fully-formed adults, after the starts and stops and hiccups in our developing relationship, Calista and I had become the romantic couple we both always knew we would be. and the knowledge that my soulmate and I would be sharing the rest of eternity together filled me with a wonderful sense of bliss at the mere sight of her.

Of course, my jaw didn't drop every time I saw Calista. After all, I was rather accustomed to her beauty by now, so that the mere sight of my girlfriend no longer stopped me dead in my tracks. what had my mouth hanging open on this afternoon was my girlfriend's attire: my plain white button-down dress shirt, and except for her omnipresent 'Kola Forever' bracelet, not a single thing else.

It was a habit Calista had picked up at Dolapo's suggestion. my ex-girlfriend/adoptive-sister frequently went about the house wearing only a dress shirt and panties back when we were dating during our 'Johny just come' year. There were always a lot of shirts to choose from since I rarely wore them myself back in those days. Dolapo had told Calista how much I liked the attires in the wardrobe, and so my current girlfriend had adopted the same attire once we started living alone in this big house. For now, at least, it was just the two of us. Come late August our little sisters would be moving in to start their own college careers. I wondered if Calista's wardrobe would change when that happened; but in the meantime, I'd enjoy the view.

I especially enjoyed the view today. Calista usually wore panties along with the dress shirt. Calista also usually buttoned the shirt up. Neither was the case today. The jet black angel was reclining across the couch, my white dress shirt open from throat to tails, the cloth parted enough to the sides that she might as well have skipped the shirt entirely, for it did absolutely nothing to cover her body.

Calista's unbelievably firm and yet supple 34D tits thrust proudly into the open air, capped by erect pink nipples. Her slender torso tapered down to a flat tummy before flaring out to her pleasantly shaped hips. It was her long legs that gave her the boost to a 5'9" height, the right leg extending all the way to the end and off the front edge of the sofa. and her left leg was Kolat with the knee up, spreading her crotch open wide for my easy view.

Her viggy was no longer completely bare-shaven. She'd grown a perfectly manicured jet black rectangle of fuzz just above her slit, proving that the carpet matched the drapes. I knew it took more work to maintain the little landing strip than to just shave everything off, but I also thought it made my girlfriend look more mature, befitting her nearly 20-year age, no longer a little girl. and I couldn't help but notice that Calista was calling my attention down to that sweet sweetheartpot, hnewing open her own labia with two fingers, fingers and viggylips both glistening with moisture.

My stare then traveled back up Calista's body to her surpassingly beautiful face. Her lovely clear black eyes bored right at me with laser intensity, and were set off by dark eyeliner. Despite her dressed-down appearance, Calista was in full makeup, accentuating her cheekbones and pouty lips to look even more sensually alluring than normal. and when she finally spoke, her voice was both melodious like a songbird and hypnotically intoxicating like a siren.

"Welcome home, babe. I've been so lonely without you."

I desired to say something charming. I desired to sound witty and confident. But I just sort of squeaked.

No matter. Calista giggled and a mirthful smile crossed her face. The sensuously seductive vamp façade vanished, to be replaced by Calista's more n itatural adoring-girl-next-door look. She sat up and reached her arms out to me, and without thinking about it I approached her. She got to her feet and stood up straight, elevating onto her tip-toes to try and match my 6'0" height. and she wrapped her arms around my neck to hug me warmly and lean her head in for a sweet kiss.

This kiss didn't turn out to be exactly "sweet". Calista's state of dress had already accomplished its mission. I was rock-hard in my slacks, and the instant my girlfriend's half-naked body rubbed up against me, the sexual creature inside took over.

My hands dropped to Calista's perfect ass, grabbing a perky cheek in each palm as I lifted her off her feet and then more or less tackled her back onto the couch. Calista squealed as she fell through the air before landing on her back across the couch cushions, with me between her legs. I snarled as I turned my head and thrust my tongue into her mouth. and my hands were quickly opening up my belt and zipper as I franticallly worked to extract my turgid penis.

Calista moaned, "Oh, Kola" when my lips left hers to kiss my way down her neck. Her own hands scrabbled at the front of my shirt, trying to unbutton me. It was an ultimately futile effort. She never got the last three buttons done, period. But no matter; my shirt wasn't going to stop us from getting what we both desired.

The only thing in our way was my pants, and a few seconds later, both they and my boxers were around my knees. and Calista gasped as she felt my thick weapon nudging into her vaginal foray.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bound-to-boobs/42486

2 Likes

Re: Bound To Boobs by aprilwise(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2021
Wow . It another masterpiece

1 Like

Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 6:02am On May 17, 2021
aprilwise:
Wow . It another masterpiece

You are welcome, friend.
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 8:07pm On May 21, 2021
Calista moaned, "Oh, Kola" when my lips left hers to kiss my way down her neck. Her own hands scrabbled at the front of my shirt, trying to unbutton me. It was an ultimately futile effort. She never got the last three buttons done, period.

But no matter; my shirt wasn't going to stop us from getting what we both desired. The only thing in our way was my pants, and a few seconds later, both they and my boxers were around my knees. and Calista gasped as she felt my thick weapon nudging into her vaginal foray.

"Kola..." Her voice was a choked whisper. I grunted as I pushed forward. Her tight channel squeezed my shaft tightly, yielding only with resistance to my unrelenting penetration. "Unnghhh..." she moaned as I continued to descend.

and then we were joined. I only realized I'd stopped breathing after my pelvic bone was fully pressed up against Calista's. I dropped my cheek onto the throw pillow against my face, panting for oxygen as I let my body settle down, pinning my girlfriend underneath my weight.

Calista cooed into my ear and wrapped her arms more tightly around my neck, clutching me fiercely. and she was the first one to begin our banging motion, rocking her hips against the springiness of the couch cushions to move her own viggy a few inches off my penis before swinging back and recapturing the same length.

I remained still for only a few moments and took three deep breaths to calibrate myself. I then pushed my chest off of hers, supporting myself on my own elbows. and gazing adoringly into her eyes, I dipped and gave my soulmate a searing kiss.

and then I banged the living shit out of her.

At first, Calista tried to hnew onto my pistoning hips by crossing her ankles behind my lower back. But I was bucking so hard that she soon lost her grip, causing her legs to flail helplessly in the air.

She tried to hnew onto my neck in a similar fashion, but the sexual animal inside me didn't like being restrained, so I grabbed her wrists with my hands and pinned them back behind her head, leaving them alone only when she flipped her palms back to grip the armrest as if it were the only thing keeping her anchored to the couch.

and sometime later, after Calista let out two separate ear-splitting shrieks that echoed through the corners of this big empty house, I let out a bellow of my own as I slammed forward one final time and ejected a gallon of cum into Calista's writhing body.

"I'm cumming!" I groaned, my hands clutching her shoulders both to pin her in place and embrace her with all my passion.

"I feel it!" she crooned, her bright eyes alive and dancing with each successive burst against her inner walls.

and then there were no more words as our lips melded together, heightening our pleasure as we rode out the final waves of orgasm.

At last we had finished ... for now, at least. I, for one, planned on a couple more rounds before we surrendered ourselves to sleep. Maybe a screwing in the shower – we hadn't done that in a few days. In the meantime, our bodies desired to rest.

So quivering, I let my chest drop back down to settle my weight against Calista's sweaty, near-naked body. and she hugged me tenderly while humming her pleasure into my ear.

A few minutes later, I heard Calista's humming tone elevate in pitch. "Hm?"

Bound to Boobs https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bound-to-boobs/42486
Re: Bound To Boobs by Ann2012(f): 4:56am On May 22, 2021
Nice one
Re: Bound To Boobs by CasNova: 8:27pm On May 22, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 5:38am On May 24, 2021
Cool story.
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 9:21pm On May 28, 2021
At last we had finished ... for now, at least. I, for one, planned on a couple more rounds before we surrendered ourselves to sleep. Maybe a screwing in the shower – we hadn't done that in a few days. In the meantime, our bodies desired to rest.

So quivering, I let my chest drop back down to settle my weight against Calista's sweaty, near-naked body. and she hugged me tenderly while humming her pleasure into my ear.

A few minutes later, I heard Calista's humming tone elevate in pitch. "Hm?"

I raised my head up and looked over to see her picking at her white dress shirt's collar. "what?" I queried.

Calista giggled. "Well, I was going to suggest you wear this shirt tomorrow. But now I think you'd better pick one a little less wrinkly."

"Morning, Madam," I greeted cheerily as I walked into the offMaryam.

"Kola..." Madam Tessy scnewed as she looked up from her desktop.

I grimaced. I hated it when she called me 'Kola', and her Calabar accent only made it sound harsher. Only my mom ever used my full name, and that only when she was upset with me. It was the Madam's perfect way of reminding me how I should be addressing her. "Sorry, Theressa," I apologized. "It's habit."

"Well, it's only been a month," the leggy Ghanaian beauty replied with a sigh. "But at this rate, by the time you get used to using my first name, it'll already be time to go back to calling me 'Madam'."

I blushed and shrugged while setting my bag on the separate table. Theressa had a relatively large offMaryam, big enough to have a circular meeting table and four chairs away from her desk. The school had given us two laptops for temporary use, and that meeting table was where Funmi Johnson and I were doing most of our work this summer.

Speaking of Funmi, she arrived a minute later. "Good morning, Theressa. Morning, Kola." The pretty chocolate colour girl was in her usual summer attire, a thin short-sleeved blouse over an omnipresent white tank top. She carried her black and hot pink leather motorcycle jacket slung over one shoulder and matching street cycle helmet under her left arm. The helmet and jacket were hung from the coat rack, and her backpack flopped onto the table. "So whadda we got today?" she asked casually as she reached both hands into her hair and around to the back of her head, quickly flipping her jet black and jet black-streaked locks around as she whipped a hot pink scrunchy around them to form a ponytail.

"Funmi!" Theressa barked in a semi-commanding voice. The stern Madam look was back and she glared at the younger girl, an expectant look on her face.

"Ahem," Funmi blushed and stood up a little straighter. She schooled her face and focused at attention as she stated, "my apologies. We completed the business model review yesterday. I was thinking Kola and I should look into different case studies of the companies using that model and analyze how successfully they're executing it. We could break up the target companies by size, and check their profitability and cost efficiencies."

"Much better." Theressa nodded. "But before you start your analysis, I suggest you also break up the target companies by profitability. Sometimes the financial performance follows from execution of their business model-"

"But sometimes the execution follows from the company's financial solvency and stability," I interrupted.

Our beautiful, lush brown-haired Madam turned her dark black-eyed stare to me, along with a proud smile. "Exactly, Kola."

I grinned.

"Think about it." Theressa nodded and then turned for the door. "In the meantime, I need some coffee."

The Madam left and the door closed behind on her way out. Arching an eyebrow, I then turned my attention to Funmi. "what was that all about?"

"what?"

Still with raised eyebrow, I looked at Funmi curiously. "She kinda barked at you."

"Oh, that." Funmi waved me off dismissively. "Theressa's been getting on my case about presenting a more professional appearance and demeanor."

"I know what you mean," I replied, tugging at my shirt collar. It was a dark green button-down. The white one, uh, needed to be ironed.

Funmi smiled. "Yeah. But what can I do? It's not like a suit would be practical when I'm riding a motorcycle every day."

Bound to Boobs: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bound-to-boobs/42486
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 7:17pm On May 29, 2021
Nice update
Re: Bound To Boobs by Awesome05: 8:32pm On May 30, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 5:29am On May 31, 2021
Still with raised eyebrow, I looked at Funmi curiously. "She kinda barked at you."

"Oh, that." Funmi waved me off dismissively. "Theressa's been getting on my case about presenting a more professional appearance and demeanor."

"I know what you mean," I replied, tugging at my shirt collar. It was a dark green button-down. The white one, uh, needed to be ironed.

Funmi smiled. "Yeah. But what can I do? It's not like a suit would be practical when I'm riding a motorcycle every day."

Automatically, I looked my friend and "co-worker" up and down. I'd always thought the chocolate colour girl was pretty, but she was never one to really fuss about her appearance. Her typical school attire was that tank top along with a black hoodie. She was about 5'5" and never bothered to wear platforms or heels to boost her height. and her makeup had always been pretty minimal.

I'd just never really seen Funmi dressed to impress, either for professionalism or sexuality, and I had a hard time imagining her in a suit. "Definitely not practical," I agreed.

"Well, it's more than just appearance. She's been harping on my speech and carriage. She says it's much harder for a woman to get respect in the business world, and only by presenting myself with confidence and always thinking about new ideas will I ever succeed."

I stuck my lower lip out as I thought about that. "Makes sense. Seems like you'll never relax that way, but I guess it makes sense."

Funmi nodded and then pointed to the table. "Come on. I'll bet this is another of Theressa's little tests. We'd better have lists breaking down the target companies before she comes back with her coffee."

At the end of the day, I was the first one to finish up and head home as Theressa kept Funmi behind for some further instructions.

From the look Funmi shot me before I left, I figured they were going to be some new criticisms about her appearance, maybe the pink fingernails or the jet black-streaked hair.

I felt bad for her, but I understood the point Theressa was trying to get across. The fact was: we weren't teenagers anymore. We were Juniors in college, upperclassmen, and pretty soon we'd be graduating and moving out into the real world.

It was as if we were passing some invisible line from our Sophomore to Junior years, crossing over from childhood into adulthood.

But for right now, I was still just a college kid. I desired to enjoy my evening off. and for me, that meant spending more time with Calista.

"Hi, sweetheart! I'm home!" I called as I walked through the front door. Having an academic job for the summer, I both started work later and returned home later than Calista's more traditional internship hours. I heard the exhaust fan in the kitchen running, and as I dropped my bag to the floor, I already knew better than to expect my girlfriend to be waiting half-naked and desireing to get banged.

Indeed, Calista was in the kitchen with her back to me. She was still dressed in slacks and a nice blouse from work, although she wore an apron to help protect her clothes from any food spills.

She took my breath away when she turned her face back to smile at me in greeting, showing off twin rows of pearly while teeth while her lovely black eyes sparkled radiantly. "Hi, babe," she hummed happily.

"Mmm ... smells good..." I hummed right back as I sidled up directly behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and moving down to kiss her neck. Calista giggled and let me continue nibbling at her sensitive skin before turning her lips to mine for a welcoming peck.

"Mmm-wah!" I finished kissing her with a Flourish . and with an easy smile, I looked at my girlfriend and asked, "Anything I can do to help?"

Calista glanced over and then up to the cabinets. "Set the table ... Oh! Before you do that, can you get me the red sauce out of the refrigerator?"

I nodded and retrieved the requested jug containing the ridiculously sweet sauce. I handed it over, waited for Calista to hand it back for return to the fridge, and then went to set the table. and as I laid out the silverware, I sighed happily and glanced back into the kitchen. "Is this what it'll be like when we're married?"

"What?" Calista frowned as she looked at me. For a second, I worried because she didn't exactly have a happy expression on her face at my mention of the m-word. But then she turned off the burner and also switched off the overhead exhaust fan. "what did you say?"

I grinned and shrugged. "I was just wondering if this is what life will be like when we're married. Just the two of us in a house together. Coming home from work, you making dinner. me puttering around to set the table. you know ... married."

To my relief, Calista let a beaming smile spread across her lips. "Something like this."

She glanced down, momentarily lost in thought, and she giggled cutely. When she looked back up at me, there was a fresh sparkle in her eyes.

"Do you really think it'll happen? Do you really think that someday, I'll be your wife?"

Bound to Boobs:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bound-to-boobs/42486
Re: Bound To Boobs by Awesome05: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
More
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2021

Automatically, I looked my friend and "co-worker" up and down. I'd always thought the chocolate colour girl was pretty, but she was never one to really fuss about her appearance. Her typical school attire was that tank top along with a black hoodie. She was about 5'5" and never bothered to wear platforms or heels to boost her height. and her makeup had always been pretty minimal. I'd just never really seen Funmi dressed to impress, either for professionalism or sexuality, and I had a hard time imagining her in a suit. "Definitely not practical," I agreed.

"Well, it's more than just appearance. She's been harping on my speech and carriage. She says it's much harder for a woman to get respect in the business world, and only by presenting myself with confidence and always thinking about new ideas will I ever succeed."

I stuck my lower lip out as I thought about that. "Makes sense. Seems like you'll never relax that way, but I guess it makes sense."

Funmi nodded and then pointed to the table. "Come on. I'll bet this is another of Theressa's little tests. We'd better have lists breaking down the target companies before she comes back with her coffee."

At the end of the day, I was the first one to finish up and head home as Theressa kept Funmi behind for some further instructions. From the look Funmi shot me before I left, I figured they were going to be some new criticisms about her appearance, maybe the pink fingernails or the jet black-streaked hair.

I felt bad for her, but I understood the point Theressa was trying to get across. The fact was: we weren't teenagers anymore. We were Juniors in college, upperclassmen, and pretty soon we'd be graduating and moving out into the real world. It was as if we were passing some invisible line from our Sophomore to Junior years, crossing over from childhood into adulthood.

But for right now, I was still just a college kid. I desired to enjoy my evening off. and for me, that meant spending more time with Calista.

"Hi, sweetheart! I'm home!" I called as I walked through the front door. Having an academic job for the summer, I both started work later and returned home later than Calista's more traditional internship hours. I heard the exhaust fan in the kitchen running, and as I dropped my bag to the floor, I already knew better than to expect my girlfriend to be waiting half-naked and desireing to get banged.

Indeed, Calista was in the kitchen with her back to me. She was still dressed in slacks and a nice blouse from work, although she wore an apron to help protect her clothes from any food spills. She took my breath away when she turned her face back to smile at me in greeting, showing off twin rows of pearly while teeth while her lovely black eyes sparkled radiantly. "Hi, babe," she hummed happily.

"Mmm ... smells good..." I hummed right back as I sidled up directly behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and moving down to kiss her neck. Calista giggled and let me continue nibbling at her sensitive skin before turning her lips to mine for a welcoming peck.

"Mmm-wah!" I finished kissing her with a Flourish . and with an easy smile, I looked at my girlfriend and asked, "Anything I can do to help?"

Calista glanced over and then up to the cabinets. "Set the table ... Oh! Before you do that, can you get me the red sauce out of the refrigerator?"

I nodded and retrieved the requested jug containing the ridiculously sweet sauce. I handed it over, waited for Calista to hand it back for return to the fridge, and then went to set the table. and as I laid out the silverware, I sighed happily and glanced back into the kitchen. "Is this what it'll be like when we're married?"

"What?" Calista frowned as she looked at me. For a second, I worried because she didn't exactly have a happy expression on her face at my mention of the m-word. But then she turned off the burner and also switched off the overhead exhaust fan. "what did you say?"

Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2021

I grinned and shrugged. "I was just wondering if this is what life will be like when we're married. Just the two of us in a house together. Coming home from work, you making dinner. me puttering around to set the table. you know ... married."

To my relief, Calista let a beaming smile spread across her lips. "Something like this." She glanced down, momentarily lost in thought, and she giggled cutely. When she looked back up at me, there was a fresh sparkle in her eyes. "Do you really think it'll happen? Do you really think that someday, I'll be your wife?"

I blinked and raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that the point? Why else would I be in this relationship with you if I didn't think we'd end up getting married someday?"

"I don't know..." Calista sighed and leaned against the counter. "I desire to. Of course I do. and I fantasize about what it'll be like to be your wife all the time. But we're still young, right? We've still got two more years before we graduate and then there might even be graduate school after that. A lot can happen in a few years. So much HAS already happened in the past few years. and really, we've only been together for what, a month?"

I snorted. "We've been together for twenty years."

"I'm not even twenty years new yet," Calista chuckled.

"You know what I mean."

Calista sighed and wiped her hands on the apron. She started walking to me, and leaning back against the dining table, I opened my arms in welcome. She opened her own arms and we hugged each other, squeezing firmly. "I love you," Calista said in the most heartfelt of voices.

"I love you, too. I always have."

"I want to believe," Calista sighed. "I desire to think that everything will work out, and that no matter what happens the two of us will last. But I don't desire to be a dreamer, completely out of touch with reality. and the reality is that we've got a long ways to go before we're ready to get married."

"I know." I exhaled and thought about my recent past. I'd made a lot of mistakes in my life, including some really boneheaded ones that I particularly regretted.

I'd gotten lucky for the most part that things hadn't turned out worse for me and for the people I loved. and I knew I had some more maturing to do, especially in my decision-making, before I would be ready to be anybody's husband. The last thing I ever desired to do was hurt Calista and somehow drag her down with me.

Calista pulled back and looked at the expression on my face. Her eyebrows canted and she pouted. "Ohhh ... don't look like that. I don't mean you. You're perfect. You're warm and caring and always so considerate. You'd make a great husband right now. me? I'm still a self-centered bitch."

I rolled my eyes. "No you're not."

Calista exhaled, looking sad. "I know what I need to work on. and I'm not the person I desire to be just yet." She flicked her eyes up to me, looking almost scared. "I'm not ready. I'm going to make mistakes. and I could end up doing things that hurt you."

I nodded. "and I'll heal. It's okay. Maybe I AM a bit of a dreamer, but I believe that we'll work things out. Shit's going to happen to us, but as long as we both keep working at it, as long as we both desire to make it work, we will. I believe that. Don't you?"

Calista managed a smile. and after taking a deep breath, she held my cheeks and pecked me on the lips. "I do. We're going to make it. I know it. Because for you, I'll do anything."

"Good." I grinned. Then I reached back and held up a plate. "Then get me my dinner, woman!" I barked playfully.

Calista giggled, then took both plates and headed back into the kitchen to grab our food. and as I watched her putting together our dinner, I let myself fantasize just a bit about how wonderful our future would be.

Re: Bound To Boobs by Awesome05: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Calista sighed and wiped her hands on the apron. She started walking to me, and leaning back against the dining table, I opened my arms in welcome. She opened her own arms and we hugged each other, squeezing firmly. "I love you," Calista said in the most heartfelt of voices.

"I love you, too. I always have."

"I want to believe," Calista sighed. "I desire to think that everything will work out, and that no matter what happens the two of us will last. But I don't desire to be a dreamer, completely out of touch with reality. and the reality is that we've got a long ways to go before we're ready to get married."

"I know." I exhaled and thought about my recent past. I'd made a lot of mistakes in my life, including some really boneheaded ones that I particularly regretted. I'd gotten lucky for the most part that things hadn't turned out worse for me and for the people I loved. and I knew I had some more maturing to do, especially in my decision-making, before I would be ready to be anybody's husband. The last thing I ever desired to do was hurt Calista and somehow drag her down with me.

Calista pulled back and looked at the expression on my face. Her eyebrows canted and she pouted. "Ohhh ... don't look like that. I don't mean you. You're perfect. You're warm and caring and always so considerate. You'd make a great husband right now. me? I'm still a self-centered bitch."

I rolled my eyes. "No you're not."

Calista exhaled, looking sad. "I know what I need to work on. and I'm not the person I desire to be just yet." She flicked her eyes up to me, looking almost scared. "I'm not ready. I'm going to make mistakes. and I could end up doing things that hurt you."

I nodded. "and I'll heal. It's okay. Maybe I AM a bit of a dreamer, but I believe that we'll work things out. Shit's going to happen to us, but as long as we both keep working at it, as long as we both desire to make it work, we will. I believe that. Don't you?"

Calista managed a smile. and after taking a deep breath, she held my cheeks and pecked me on the lips. "I do. We're going to make it. I know it. Because for you, I'll do anything."

"Good." I grinned. Then I reached back and held up a plate. "Then get me my dinner, woman!" I barked playfully.

Calista giggled, then took both plates and headed back into the kitchen to grab our food. and as I watched her putting together our dinner, I let myself fantasize just a bit about how wonderful our future would be.

Boobs. I was always such a sucker for a nice and jaunty pair of boobs. and it was a rather fantastic pair that was hanging down right in my face. The full-button blouse had the top two buttons undone, which meant that the whole garment sagged away from her body when she was Kolat over like this. that left the upper slopes of those creamy white mounds exposed, encased in what looked to be a standard-issue beige bra. But standard issue or not, there was no hiding the roundness of those tits.

Still, I did my very best not to stare. After all, I wasn't at home checking out my girlfriend or some other young co-ed. I was in an academic building, in a Madam's offMaryam, and this was my boss/teacher I was checking out.

"So remember the paper on Equilibrium Points. 'The correspondence of each n-tuple with its set of countering n-tuples gives a one-to-many mapping of the product space into itself.' So that means ... I'm sorry. Am I distracting you?"

I blinked rapidly and pulled my head back to look at her face. Theressa had been leaning over the table as she pointed to my monitor, and conspicuously I noticed that she didn't stand up to remove the view from my sight. my eyes darted into her cleavage once again before I managed to jerk my stare back to her cool black eyes. "Umm ... sorry, Theressa."

"Oh, don't be. I would have been more offended if you didn't look." She smirked, and there was a playful lilt in her Calabar accent. and only then did the beautiful newer woman stand upright. and with a little smile, she posed for me, penising her hip and putting her right hand on her waist. "It's nice to know that an new woman like me can still pull your attention. Especially when you have a girlfriend as beautiful as Miss Udoh."

I blushed, but the knowledge that she'd deliberately stayed Kolat over even after catching me ogling her gave me a sense of confidence. I'd been around enough pretty girls to know when one was fishing for a compliment. Young or new, it didn't really matter. So instead of being embarrassed, I simply let my eyes rove up and down my Madam's slender, and yet stacked, body.

"You are a beautiful woman, Theressa. I could be married with children and someone like you would always draw my attention." I chuckled. "and I'm sure you have your share of men checking you out at all times."

Now it was Theressa's turn to blush. "You are a silver-tongued devil, aren't you?"

I grinned. "Sometimes."

Re: Bound To Boobs by aprilwise(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2021
So the guy likes boobs not satisfied with his girlfriend boobs
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
aprilwise:
So the guy likes boobs not satisfied with his girlfriend boobs

The needs for boobs are insatiable.
grin
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2021
Interesting story
Re: Bound To Boobs by Saturn101: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Following
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
I blushed, but the knowledge that she'd deliberately stayed Kolat over even after catching me ogling her gave me a sense of confidence. I'd been around enough pretty girls to know when one was fishing for a compliment.

Young or new, it didn't really matter. So instead of being embarrassed, I simply let my eyes rove up and down my Madam's slender, and yet stacked, body.

"You are a beautiful woman, Theressa. I could be married with children and someone like you would always draw my attention."

I chuckled. "and I'm sure you have your share of men checking you out at all times."

Now it was Theressa's turn to blush. "You are a silver-tongued devil, aren't you?"

I grinned. "Sometimes."

"Still," she sighed. "It would not be proper for me to titillate you any further. I am your teacher, after all."

Playfully, I pouted as if having her stop teasing me was the last thing in the world I desired.

"Well, just like the use of your name, Theressa, you're not my teacher right now. We're just work colleagues, right?"

Her dark black eyes flashed at me.

"I think there's something in the regulations about supervisor-intern relations, as well. But then," she added with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "This isn't a traditional company, now is it?"

I just chuckled and nodded. and sensing that the teasing conversation was coming to an end, I just turned forward to look at my monitor.

and then I felt her fingers run along my shoulder. I tensed up slightly at the unexpected sensation, but relaxed a second later.

After all, I was used to girls rubbing up against me, although they usually were classmates around my own age. But then a second hand joined the first.

This hand ran from my neck all the way across my shoulder and down the side of my back. It felt like Theressa was simultaneously giving me a shoulder massage and feeling me up. and then I heard the soft sound of inhalation from right behind my ear as my Madam obviously was ... smelling ... me.

Just then, the doorknob jiggled and the hands jerked off my shoulders. Both Theressa and I turned around just as the door opened, and Funmi walked in wearing a familiar black and hot pink leather motorcycle jacket and carrying her helmet under her arm.

"Late again?" Theressa asked in a scnewing tone. She crossed her arms over her chest while looking sternly at the younger girl.

"I'm sorry," Funmi puffed, a little out of breath. She bowed her head as if in shame, reminding me of some underling in an Asian gangster flick having to apologize to his Boss for some bang-up.

"I don't mean to make excuses, but the polMaryam closed down 880 entirely to clear away a major accident. Even a motorcycle can't get through that."

Theressa sighed and dropped her arms.

Theressa exhaled, thought about it, and then nodded. "Do not make a habit of this." The Calabar accent was thicker, and made it sound even more menacing.

"I won't, ma'am," Funmi replied, sounding chastised.

The Madam then turned and looked back to me. A little flash went through her eyes, and after making sharp inhalation, she seemed to quiver.

Abruptly, she then announced, "I'm going to go get some coffee. Funmi, get settled in. Kola will explain what we're working on."

Funmi nodded. Theressa left. and then Funmi's shoulders slumped as she almost dejectedly started shrugging off her jacket.

The motion caused Funmi to thrust her tits forward, straining the globes against her sheer blouse and that ubiquitous white tank top. and even though Funmi didn't have the biggest tits, probably a B-cup, I still had boobs on my mind and had to force myself to look away again.

Re: Bound To Boobs by Saturn101: 5:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for the update.
Re: Bound To Boobs by UltimateSpice: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Interesting story
Re: Bound To Boobs by UltimateSpice: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Interesting story
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 3:16am On Jun 19, 2021
Funmi nodded. Theressa left. and then Funmi's shoulders slumped as she almost dejectedly started shrugging off her jacket.

The motion caused Funmi to thrust her tits forward, straining the globes against her sheer blouse and that ubiquitous white tank top. and even though Funmi didn't have the biggest tits, probably a B-cup, I still had boobs on my mind and had to force myself to look away again.

Fortunately, Funmi didn't not mind. "'Do not maek eh hebbeet of theese'", she griped, mocking Theressa's accent for a brief moment. "what, does she think I planned the accident?"

I shook my head. "She's always coming down so hard on you. It doesn't make sense."

"She's just trying to toughen me up, I think," Funmi sighed. "She's right: women have a harder time in the business world.

You've got to have thick skin and you've got to be just that much better than men to get an equal amount of respect."

"Still ... I don't think she's ever barked at me like that. and I KNOW I've done a couple of boneheaded things since we started."

Funmi smirked. "that's because she desires to bang you."

I blinked and jerked my head back in surprise. "Excuse me?"

Funmi rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me you haven't noticed."

"Well ... uh..."

"Common. The casual touches ... I've seen her rub your arm or shoulders or touch your lower back ... almost like she desires to grab your ass."

"She does not."

"Of course she does. You've got a nice ass, Kola." Funmi smirked. "and you said it yourself, she doesn't bark at you, even when you screw up.

"No, she goes out of her way to compliment you, to butter you up. I mean, some of your insights are good, but they're not that good."

"Hey!"

"It's no slight against you. You're smart. But she's just laying it on a little thick, that's all. You seriously haven't noticed her flirting with you?"

"She flirts with a lot of people. Madam Sussie, for example. She's practically giggly with him," I pointed out.

"Madam Sussie is flirting with her. He's been trying to hook up with Theressa since last year. But more to the point, she doesn't flirt with students. Period. You remember Madam Maryam, don't you? No, you're the only one I've ever seen her get like this with. If you weren't with Calista, I seriously think she'd be going Cougar on your ass."

I shook my head. "It's just the summer. She's dropping the Maryam Queen persona and having us call her by her first name. She's trying to foster a feeling of teamwork instead of her just giving us orders. Things'll go back to normal in the fall."

"Maybe," Funmi shrugged. "Maybe."

"Whatever the reasons, it just doesn't seem fair that she's so hard on you."

"Oh, I don't mind."

"really?"

Funmi nodded, staring off into the distance. "really. I admire Theressa. She's so strong and confident. She knows exactly what she desires and she goes after it. really ... she's quite the woman. So when she tells me I have things I need to work on, I really take them to heart. I know that listening to her will make me better."

There was no mistaking the sparkle in Funmi's eyes as she said this. She really did seem to idolize our Madam.

"Then why do you keep showing up late, even when she keeps harping on it?" I asked with a smirk.

Re: Bound To Boobs by kweensheba: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nice work
Re: Bound To Boobs by Zamar: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nice work.
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2021
More.
Re: Bound To Boobs by Zamar: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
More.
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
More.
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Funmi nodded, staring off into the distance. "really. I admire Theressa. She's so strong and confident. She knows exactly what she desires and she goes after it. really ... she's quite the woman. So when she tells me I have things I need to work on, I really take them to heart.

I know that listening to her will make me better." There was no mistaking the sparkle in Funmi's eyes as she said this. She really did seem to idolize our Madam.

"Then why do you keep showing up late, even when she keeps harping on it?" I asked with a smirk.

"It's only the third time!" Funmi protested. But then she sighed in resignation. "Traffic, really. I mean, I'm never this late; closing the whole damn freeway really screwed me up.

It's just that my dad's house is an hour away even in good traffic. While the motorcycle helps, letting me split lanes for a good chunk of that, even I get slowed down whenever there's an accident.

There's a big difference between cruising along at 75 or weaving in and out of lanes at 25, trying to make sure I don't get clotheslined by somebody's side-view mirror."

"I thought you were going to get an apartment around here for the summer. Moving in with your roommate from the dorms, right?"

Funmi winced. "I didn't tell you?"

"You tnew me the roommate thing didn't work out and that you were living at home. I'm not sure you ever tnew me why."

"Oh," Funmi blushed. "Uh ... well ... my roommate flunked out. She's not coming back next year.

So there went that idea for getting an apartment. and it just didn't make sense for me to spend the money. I didn't realize the commute would be this hard."

my brain whirled and spat information out through my mouth before I really thought about it. "Huh. Well, maybe you should move in with me."

Funmi blinked rapidly, momentarily taken by surprise. "Huh?"

"I'm serious. Why not?"

"Well, uh ... I wouldn't desire to take up space that-"

"It's a four-bedroom house," I interrupted. "and we've got two empty rooms until our sisters arrive in late August. Three, actually, since Calista more or less moved in with me."

"But I wouldn't be able to pay that much-"

"We wouldn't even need all that much in rent." I shook my head. "Probably the same as what you're paying in gas right now.

More importantly, you wouldn't have to commute back and forth every day."

"Oh, well, uh, maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea. I mean we're co-workers and I don't desire any roommate conflicts to get in the way of our working relation-"

"Believe me, we'd be fine," I interrupted.

"But, uh, I mean, maybe it would be better not to make a rash decision that-"

"Oh, stop trying to think of things that could go wrong," I practically commanded. "Seriously, this would solve your problems. No more commuting.

You could wear professional clothes instead of your motorcycle gear. No more Madam Maryam riding your ass about your attire."

"Are you sure I wouldn't be intruding? I mean, you've got a nice little setup playing house with your girlfriend. If I were her, I'm not sure I'd desire another girl coming in."

"Uh, well ... Yeah, I should probably talk to Calista first," I blushed in embarrassment. "But I'm sure she'd be fine with this.

Calista's not the jealous type, especially over a friend who just needs someplace to stay for the summer. I'm sure we can work something out."

Funmi raised her eyebrows. "Are you sure I wouldn't be ... ah ... cramping your style?"

I got the innuendo in Funmi's voice and I chuckled. "I don't think your presence would actually restrain us or anything. But now that you mention it, I've been planning to put up some soundproofing insulation on the walls in the Boss bedroom to help with the ... ah ... noise.

I can put those up now, but you might still hear a few things. It's more a question of whether you'd be comfortable with those kinds of sounds."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrogant Maid Episode 1 / Long-list For The Nigeria Prize For Literature 2019 / Silver1996 Wins November Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.