Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Bound To Boobs - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound To Boobs (10729 Views)

Bound For Life / A Note From A Very Weary Editor To Male Writers About BOOBS / Bound By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound To Boobs by CasNova: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
NICE ONE.
Re: Bound To Boobs by Saturn101: 4:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Go on
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2021
more
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Funmi raised her eyebrows. "Are you sure I wouldn't be ... ah ... cramping your style?"

I got the innuendo in Funmi's voice and I chuckled. "I don't think your presence would actually restrain us or anything.

But now that you mention it, I've been planning to put up some soundproofing insulation on the walls in the Boss bedroom to help with the ... ah ... noise. I can put those up now, but you might still hear a few things. It's more a question of whether you'd be comfortable with those kinds of sounds."

Funmi shrugged. "I'm no prude. I can handle it if you guys won't get embarrassed about it."

I thought back to the previous year, with all the noises going throughout the entire house. "Believe me, embarrassment is not a factor."

Funmi then went quiet. She looked nervously at me and said softly, "Would you, ah ... be expecting anything of me?"

I raised an eyebrow. "'Expecting'?"

Funmi blushed and gave me a coy look, the embarrassment on her face making it clear she was talking about something sexual. "You have a reputation. I was just wondering if you were thinking that having me close by would-"

"Oh, no-no-no," I interrupted while shaking my head, only now realizing what she was getting at. "not that you're not an attractive girl. You're very pretty. But I'm not offering you a place to stay so I can get into your panties."

Funmi gave me an odd smile, like she was both relieved and disappointed. But she quickly nodded. "So are you serious? You guys might be able to rent me a room?"

I nodded. "Sure. Come home with me after work," I stated confidently. "We can talk to Calista and get all the details worked out."

"Well..."

"Funmi! Relax! Just come by the house with me after work, okay?" I practically ordered her
Immediately, she blinked and nodded obediently. "Okay."

"Hi, sweetheart! I'm home!" I called as I walked through the front door.

The hardwood floor of the new house glistened as I trod down the short hallway, passing the coat closet. I lifted the single-strap of my black leather messenger bag over my head, dumping the bag on the floor for convenient retrieval later. and I turned to Funmi, gesturing for her to follow me.

I was still looking back at Funmi when I arrived at the archway to the living room. I watched her brown-eyes widen and her mouth gape open as she gasped in surprise. I quickly whipped my head around as a sense of doom settled over me. and my jaw dropped to the floor somewhere around the same place as my designer shoes.

Oh, goodness.

Calista had been facing away from the archway, kneeling on top of the couch cushions and draping her torso over the backrest. Her only articles of clothing were strappy black stiletto heels, sheer black stockings, and matching black garters.

This left her perfectly-formed ass completely bare and on full display as she thrust it back in my direction, her pink viggy already damp with anticipation.

"Welcome home, babe," Calista crooned before turning her face around. I was helpless to do anything but watch as her lovely clear black eyes suddenly jerked open in shock.

She scrambled around, her naked tits jiggling as she twisted and sank into a seated position on the couch. and she snagged the nearest throw pillow, pulling it into her lap to cover her chest and crotch.

"Kola!" she shrieked in both shock and outrage.

Bound to Boobs: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bound-to-boobs/42486
Re: Bound To Boobs by kweensheba: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
NICE
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
CasNova:
NICE ONE.
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Bound To Boobs by UltimateSpice: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=BigBasher post=103746242][/quote]
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2021
Calista had been facing away from the archway, kneeling on top of the couch cushions and draping her torso over the backrest.

Her only articles of clothing were strappy black stiletto heels, sheer black stockings, and matching black garters. This left her perfectly-formed ass completely bare and on full display as she thrust it back in my direction, her pink viggy already damp with anticipation.

"Welcome home, babe," Calista crooned before turning her face around. I was helpless to do anything but watch as her lovely clear black eyes suddenly jerked open in shock.

She scrambled around, her naked tits jiggling as she twisted and sank into a seated position on the couch. and she snagged the nearest throw pillow, pulling it into her lap to cover her chest and crotch. "Kola!" she shrieked in both shock and outrage.

Yeah ... I wasn't getting laid anytime soon.

Thinking fast, I grabbed Funmi around her waist and shuffled the still-in-shock girl back into the hallway. I actually brought her all the way into one of the downstairs bedrooms and loudly closed the door so that Calista would know we were safely out of sight. Ten seconds later, I heard the pounding footsteps of my girlfriend racing upstairs to our bedroom.

"You can let go of me now," Funmi said a few seconds later.

Belatedly, I realized I was still hnewing onto the girl's waist. I pulled my hands off and blushed. "Sorry about that."

Funmi just shook her head. "No problem. I feel worse for Calista."

"Yeah..." I sighed. "I should've known she might be waiting for me like that."

"This a regular occurrence for you two?"

"I wouldn't say regular." I chuckled. "But this definitely is not the first time."

Funmi smiled. "that's good. my last boyfriend and I didn't have nearly as much spontaneity. One reason why we broke up."

"When was that?"

"Oh ... High School, actually."

I raised an eyebrow. "You haven't had a boyfriend since High School?"

"never found someone who really ... ah... understood me." Funmi shrugged. "Besides, I've been busy. This college thing isn't easy."

I frowned. "You're one of the top students in our class!"

Funmi smirked. "Yeah well unlike you, I actually have to work my ass off to make these grades." She then pointed to the door. "You think it's safe to go outside?"

I nodded and opened the door myself. I brought Funmi into the living room and got us both some glasses of water. and then we settled in to wait for Calista to come back down.

A little pink in the face, my girlfriend made her appearance about two minutes later. She was clad in casual lounge pants and a baggy top. Her sunny jet black hair was loose and hanging over her shoulders.

But despite the casual attire, her makeup was still a little thick and designed to be sexually alluring. It was an interesting contrast, and a reminder of what I'd accidentally interrupted.

I quickly stood and went to hug my girlfriend. "I am so sorry, babe."

"It's okay." Calista blushed even pinker. She hugged me back and then looked right past me. "Hi, Funmi."

"Hi, Calista." Funmi's eyes tracked up and down my girlfriend's body, and she smirked. "You look good. Been working out?" The waggle in her eyebrows made sure her comment was taken in good humor.

"Not exactly." Calista glanced over at me and decided to roll with it. Better to make light of the situation than dwell on the awkward element. She jerked a thumb at me and drawled, "This one's kind of a sex maniac. I get all the exercise I need with him."

Funmi giggled. "So I've heard. Dolapo used to say she'd never been in such great shape. Even compared to cheerleading."

Calista laughed. "She's probably right. I'm doing my best to keep up with him. Although if he desires me to ever give him that particular surprise for the rest of his life, he'll make sure to call me when he's bringing someone over." that last part Calista stated while glaring directly at me in mock indignation.

Only then did I realize that I might never get that surprise again if Funmi moved in with us. Well, maybe when we graduated and moved into our own place.

But bringing in a roommate would certainly cut down on random sex encounters in the public areas of the house. I frowned and glanced over at Funmi, who also seemed to get the implication.

Funmi just shrugged, as if reading my mind, and commented, "Like I said: I don't wanna cramp your style."

I raised my eyebrows and looked over to Calista. my girlfriend raised her own eyebrow and asked, "what?"

I gestured to our guest. "The reason I brought Funmi by was that I was thinking she could rent a room from us. Just for the next two months, until Sheri and Seyi move in. She's commuting from Sunnyvale right now, and it's becoming an issue with Madam Tessy."

"Oh!" Calista popped her eyebrows. "Well ... uh..." Her voice trailed off as she processed everything. I immediately thought the whole thing was a bad idea. After all, it wasn't like we needed the money.

Calista certainly would have valued our privacy over any potential Kolaefits. and feeling bad for even bringing it up, I started formulating an apology to Funmi in my head. I figured Calista and I would tell her we'd think about it, and then ultimately I'd be tasked with giving Funmi the bad news.

But to my surprise, Calista perked up and replied, "I think it would be pretty cool. This is certainly more house than Kola and I need. and to be honest, I think I'd like the company."

Funmi glanced over at my girlfriend. "what? You've been stuck alone with Kola for a few weeks and you're already bored of him?"

Calista laughed and shook her head in the negative. "It's not a BAD thing, but I have to admit it's a little weird just being him and me. I miss having some female company around. my sister moved out.

Dolapo's jet-setting around the world. Robin is spending the summer with her dad on the East Coast. and Gwen is living back home. I wouldn't say I'm bored of Kola; but sure, I wouldn't mind having you around."

Funmi furrowed her eyebrows. "You don't even really know me."

Re: Bound To Boobs by Awesome05: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Nice update
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2021
MORE
Re: Bound To Boobs by Ann2012(f): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Calista laughed and shook her head in the negative. "It's not a BAD thing, but I have to admit it's a little weird just being him and me. I miss having some female company around. my sister moved out. Dolapo's jet-setting around the world.

Robin is spending the summer with her dad on the East Coast. and Gwen is living back home. I wouldn't say I'm bored of Kola; but sure, I wouldn't mind having you around."

Funmi furrowed her eyebrows. "You don't even really know me."

Calista shrugged. "Well if you stay here, I think we can change that." and then she flashed Funmi a pretty smile.

"Seriously, it'd just be nice to have someone to talk to. Kola's a great listener, but ... well ... when it comes to chatting, he's just not a girl, you know?"

Funmi giggled. "Yeah, I noticed that."

Calista nodded. "So if you desire to move in with us, I think we can work it out."

Funmi smiled and looked at me. I was just ping-ponging my eyes back and forth between the two girls, surprised this was going so well, but not disappointed. and then Funmi sidled up to me, patting my chest.

"You'd better get that soundproofing insulation up soon." Then the pretty chocolate colour girl flashed me a toothy grin. "or don't. I wouldn't mind."

Funmi moved in that very weekend, and we put her in Dolapo's new bedroom downstairs. It was not the one directly underneath the Boss bedroom; despite her statements that she wouldn't mind the noise, we didn't desire to put our noisy lovemaking in Funmi's face.

I'd also installed the soundproofing I desired. It didn't eliminate the noise, but at least one had to actively listen for sexual sounds in order to hear them.

I noticed a few changes right away. For one, Calista and I were a little more ... restrained ... in our PDA. Instead of cuddling on the couch watching a Sunday night movie with my hand under her shirt and a palm rubbing my girlfriend's nipple, Calista and I cuddled with my arm around her waist.

Funmi paid us no mind. Instead of teasing each other into making out right there on the couch, we settled for little pecks during commercials. Funmi paid us no mind. and instead of stripping my beautiful jet black naked and eating her muff until she squirted copious amounts of sweetheart onto the couch cushions, I dragged her upstairs so I could do so within the privacy of our room.

But offsetting some of those restrictions, there were a couple of nice changes (for lazy me). Funmi unknowingly decided to follow Paige's example of being a good roommate by immediately pitching in around the house. She helped Calista in the kitchen and cleaned up afterwards so I wouldn't have to.

She sat down and gossiped with my girlfriend so I would be free to play video games a bit. and she even replaced a burned out headlight in Calista's car while I wasn't around. After the headlight bit, Calista joked that if Funmi had a dick, she wouldn't need me anymore.

Now Funmi had gotten in the habit of waking up early in order to make the commute to school. So on Monday morning, instead of driving her motorcycle for an hour across 237 and 880 to get to work, she had the time to primp and preen in front of the mirror.

not that Funmi really knew how to primp and preen. She was the only daughter of a man with three sons. Their mother had died giving birth to her, so for her entire life, Funmi had grown up without a strong female figure.

Following after her newer brothers, she learned to work on cars and ride motorcycles instead of playing with dolls. She'd had enough female friends in grade school to help her figure out the basics of makeup and fashion. But only after getting to know her over the past month did I come to understand why she'd always been a little tomboyish.

I used to think that Funmi was being flirtatiously demure in her interactions with me back when we were both 'Johny just come'. Now, I realized she really just didn't know any better. Her long hair covering her bosom wasn't a tease, it was just the way she styled her hair.

The way she played with the jet black-streaked locks was out of nervousness, not putting on a schoolgirl act. and even her first introduction was probably because she needed somewhere to sit, not because she was coming on to me.

It was more likely that I was reading too much into our first interactions because I had been in that rut with Dolapo at the time.

But that was all in the past. Today, Funmi desired to dress up. and Calista desired to help her. So instead of lying in bed with me, almost lazily giving me a morning Mouth Gig, my girlfriend went downstairs to help our new roommate figure out her makeup and pick out the right clothes.

It was okay; I'd live without the orgasm. Besides, Calista did a fantastic job on Funmi.

"Check her out," my girlfriend waved theatrically before our roommate emerged from her downstairs bedroom.

my jaw didn't drop or anything. Funmi was dressed for business, not seduction. But I was still astonished at the transformation in my usually plain-dressing friend. and after we walked across campus to go to Madam Tessy's offMaryam on Monday morning, with Funmi getting quite the batch of second-looks from passers by, I just knew she would make quite the unexpected impression on our boss.

I was right.

"Verrry nice, Funmi!" Madam Tessy exclaimed with a genuinely pleased tone when we arrived. "You look both beautiful and professional,"

"Thank you," Funmi replied, demurely lowering her stare and then standing up straight again. She was dressed in closed-toed heels and a knee-length skirt, both articles of clothing she never could have worn with her motorcycle gear.

Her top was a straised blouse, unwrinkled by wearing a leather jacket over the top. and of course, her ubiquitous white tank top was underneath to keep things modest, despite having the top few buttons of her blouse undone. Her hair was up and clipped neatly into place, another thing she never could have managed underneath a motorcycle helmet.

Bound to Boobs:https://okadabooks.com/book/about/bound-to-boobs/42486

1 Like

Re: Bound To Boobs by Ann2012(f): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound To Boobs by UltimateSpice: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Keep it coming
Re: Bound To Boobs by Zamar: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
next
Re: Bound To Boobs by Zamar: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Zamar:
next
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
NEXT
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
"Thank you," Funmi replied, demurely lowering her stare and then standing up straight again. She was dressed in closed-toed heels and a knee-length skirt, both articles of clothing she never could have worn with her motorcycle gear.

Her top was a straised blouse, unwrinkled by wearing a leather jacket over the top. and of course, her ubiquitous white tank top was underneath to keep things modest, despite having the top few buttons of her blouse undone. Her hair was up and clipped neatly into place, another thing she never could have managed underneath a motorcycle helmet.

I'd thought we would then just move right on to our work, but the Madam just stood back, continuing to admire Funmi's outfit. Fnewing her arms over her chest, she started circling around the pretty Asian girl with a clearly evaluative expression on her face.

For her part, Funmi just seemed to pose for inspection. Her body tensed momentarily as she realized she was being scrutinized, but she managed to relax her arms and let her hip jut out slightly as she aSeyiusted her balance. She held her head high, and a little smile crossed her face.

"Back a little straighter," Theressa stated as she stepped in and pushed in Funmi's stomach, removing some of the arch in Funmi's back. "Professional, not necessarily alluring."

Funmi nodded silently.

"The necklace is good. But you'll need a classier watch. Something silver, and probably a white face. There's nothing wrong with a leather band, but your jewelry must be limited, and a professional watch is one of the few things you can keep. Maintain your femininity. But lose the extra ring on your middle finger. Unless you're engaged or married, rings are just decorative, not functional."

Funmi nodded again. The ring was a little punk, a little childish.

"Speaking of which," Theressa continued. "You'll need a more tasteful color for your nail polish."

Funmi blushed. Hot pink wasn't exactly business-typical.

"and think about losing the jet black streaks in your hair. It's fine for college, but your hairstyling will need to be more mature once you graduate."

Funmi pouted, but nodded in acceptance.

"Otherwise..." Theressa mused, hnewing her chin. "Very well put-together. Excellent job."

Funmi blushed, and nervously quivered just slightly. "Thank you."

Theressa's eyes ran appreciatively up and down Funmi's outfit one more time. and then she glanced at me, a little smirk on her face. The statuesque Madam just nodded her head over to our table, and finished by saying, "Let's get to work."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was flirting with you," I drawled over dinner. Calista, Funmi, and I were at the dining table at our house after the day's work.

"what? No she wasn't," Funmi snorted doubtfully.

"Well, the way you described it," Calista glanced at me. "It certainly sounded like it. But did it really happen that way?" she asked Funmi.

"Well..." Funmi blushed. "The basic facts are right. But all that stuff Kola was saying about the Madam's eyes glistening as she fantasized about undressing me is total bullshit."

I cracked a grin. "Well ... they were."

"I think you're mistaking those glistening eyes for whenever she looks at YOU."

"Wait, what?" Calista perked up, arching an eyebrow at me.

"It's nothing." I waved my girlfriend off.

"It's not nothing," Funmi interjected while putting her fork down, dinner all but forgotten. "Kola hasn't tnew you?"

"obviously not." Calista looked at me with obvious intrigue.

I sighed. "Funmi thinks Madam Maryam is flirting with me."

"She not-so-secretly desires to get into his pants," Funmi drawled.

"She does not. She's like twMaryam as new as me," I protested.

"She is not." Calista rolled her eyes. "She looks what, 35?"

Funmi shook her head. "Actually, she's 40. It's in her school profile. So she IS twMaryam your age."

"40? really?" I raised both eyebrows. "She doesn't look it."

"She's in great shape, I'll agree." Funmi nodded. "But that's beside the point. whatever her age, she's clearly got a little thing for you. I pay attention to people. I notice these things."

Calista grinned, propping an elbow on the table and dropping her chin into her open palm. "Oooh, seducing your teacher? that's one cliché you haven't done yet."

"I'm not seducing my teacher."

"whatever." Calista smirked. "Angela and Erica tnew me the rumors about Brian Ogilvie, too."

I frowned. "what are you saying?"

Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 6:07am On Aug 17, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Bound To Boobs by BigBasher: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
More
Re: Bound To Boobs by ThrillPlus: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Move on
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Calista grinned, propping an elbow on the table and dropping her chin into her open palm. "Oooh, seducing your teacher? that's one cliché you haven't done yet."

"I'm not seducing my teacher."

"whatever." Calista smirked. "Angela and Erica tnew me the rumors about Brian Ogilvie, too."

I frowned. "what are you saying?"

Calista shrugged, glancing at Funmi out of the corner of her eye before shutting up. "nevermind."

"No. what?" I insisted.

Calista rolled her eyes at me. Clearly I'd missed some sort of hint. Only then did I catch that she'd desired me to drop it so that she wouldn't have to say something in front of Funmi. and too late, I suddenly clammed up.

Funmi noticed. "Oh, come ON," she complained.

Calista just looked at me again and rolled her eyes. She took a deep breath and then looked right at Funmi. "I was going to suggest that Kola go ahead and nail Madam Maryam."

"what?" Funmi popped her eyebrows.

Calista shrugged. "Hey, he'll get preferential treatment and an easy 'A' for the rest of his school career, right?"

"But if I piss her off," I put in. "She'll FAIL me. No thank you."

"Like you could ever piss her off. One Big Kola Experience and you'd have her eating out of the palm of your hand," Calista chuckled.

"Wait-wait-wait." Funmi was waving her hands. "You're not serious, are you?"

Calista shrugged. "Sure."

"But he's your boyfriend!"

"Yeah..."

"and you'd be okay with him screwing his teacher? YOUR teacher?"

Calista giggled and looked at me. "Hey, maybe she'd figure she owes me and I'd get an easy 'A' too!"

"Calista..." I growled in a warning tone.

my girlfriend just waved at Funmi. "You were Dolapo's friend, right? You had to know some of the things that were going on when he was dating her, right?"

Funmi screwed her face up. "Well, yeah, but ... Dolapo was kind of a nymphomaniac. Regular girls on this planet aren't really like her. I thought that you and Kola were more ... I don't know ... monogamous."

"Well, we have been lately," Calista nodded while giving me a look. "But that's more due to lack of opportunity than anything." Calista then sat up straight and started looking back and forth between Funmi and me. "Wait ... did you two ever..."

my eyebrows shot up and now it was my turn to glare at Calista to drop the subject. But Funmi had already caught on and she suddenly blushed and scrutinized her plate. "Oh, us? Uh..."

"No-no-no," I quickly interjected. "No. Funmi and I never hooked up or anything."

"I'm sorry." Calista reached out and covered Funmi's hand. "Didn't mean to embarrass you. You just moved in here and the last thing I desire to do is make you uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine," Funmi shook her head and took a deep breath. "Just caught me off-guard, but really, I'm fine with it. I tnew you I wasn't a prude and goodness knows I've got my own sordid past.

" I'm not here to cramp your style and if you guys have an open relationship, that's cool. But Kola and I aren't like that. We're just friends and co-workers, right?"

Funmi conspiciously didn't look at me, but I didn't desire to escalate the situation any further. "Right." I nodded. Then I looked over at my girlfriend. "and I'm not looking for the kind of relationship I had with Dolapo. Babe, you're all I need."

my girlfriend leaned back against her chair and smiled. "that's a nice sentiment, but I know you better than that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: monogamy just isn't in your DNA. All I need is to know that you love me. As for the rest, you can have a little fun."

I raised an eyebrow. "Fun"

"Yeah, 'fun'." Calista giggled. "Remember 'fun'? After everything we've been through – all the years of melodrama and angst – don't we deserve some fun?"

"Haven't we been having fun together for the past five weeks?"

Calista smiled. "Yeah ... it's been great. But seriously, you're wearing me out, babe. I could really use some help keeping Big Kola satisfied."

Calista glanced back at Funmi. "I don't know if you've heard the rumors, but this boy is used to getting more ass than an airport toilet seat."

"Calista..." I began with a mild warning.

Re: Bound To Boobs by Saturn101: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nice update
Re: Bound To Boobs by tonysunkan: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Calista smiled. "Yeah ... it's been great. But seriously, you're wearing me out, babe. I could really use some help keeping Big Kola satisfied." Calista glanced back at Funmi. "I don't know if you've heard the rumors, but this boy is used to getting more ass than an airport toilet seat."

"Calista..." I began with a mild warning.

Funmi giggled and nodded, still without looking at me. "So I've heard."

Calista just kept looking at our roommate, her eyes flickering as she thought very intensely about something. But the moment passed, and Calista ended the conversation by very deliberately picking up her fork and resuming her meal. "Whether you bang her or not, babe, just gimme the details, okay?"

I assumed she meant Madam Tessy. But I watched Calista's eyes swivel over to Funmi, who was obliviously looking at her own dinner plate. and at the little smirk spreading across my girlfriend's face, I raised an eyebrow and replied, "Uh, okay."

I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into Calista's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking viggy. my girlfriend clutched at me with all four limbs, hnewing me tightly as if she never, ever desired to let me go. She crooned her own climax into my ear and our bodies thrashed violently together until our energy ran out and we collapsed together, sweaty and satisfied.

"Mmm ... was that for me? or for Funmi?"

"Ahhh..." I was still lost in the bliss of my orgasm, so it took a second for Calista's question to sink in. "Wait, what?"

The beautiful, naked jet black underneath me giggled and squeezed her viggy muscles around my semi-hard penis. "You seemed a little extra ... vigorous ... tonight. I was just wondering if any thoughts of a certain pretty chocolate colour roommate had slipped into your mind while we were banging."

I frowned. "No. Absolutely not. When I'm with you, Calista, I'm with you."

"Oh, I know. I know." She quickly brought her hands up to cup my face, her sky black eyes twinkling as she smiled at me. "But don't you desire her? She's playing it coy right now, but I think she's into you. and when you brought her home to invite her to stay with us, I just sort of assumed that you would eventually-"

"No-no-no." I shook my head and put a finger to Calista's lips to stop that line of thinking. "I'm with YOU. I mean it. I spent my whole life flailing around, sleeping with ... a lot of girls. really, a lot of girls. But after all that, I realized that you're the one thing in my life I can't live without."

"Kola..."

"I'm serious." I took a deep breath. "A long, long time ago, my first girlfriend megan tnew me that it's not enough to BE monogamous, I have to desire to be monogamous. Well I desire that, with YOU. I can go without anyone else, as long as I have you."

"But I'm not asking you to. I meant what I said at dinner: I don't need monogamy from you. I love you, Kola. I desire to love you the best way I know how. and part of that means giving you your freedom, maybe even helping the process along a bit. Dolapo taught me that."

I frowned. "You're not Dolapo. and I don't desire you copying her relationship with me."

"I'm not, I'm not." Calista shook her head. Then she exhaled slowly. "Still ... I wasn't lying when I said you were wearing me out a bit. I love making love with you, and I'd like to think I'm as Hot as the next girl. But seriously, I think you're starting to chafe my insides!" She chuckled tiredly.

my eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Believe me, I don't desire to pressure you into any more than-"

"It's fine. It's fine. really. I don't feel put upon and I already tnew you I love making love with you." She took a deep breath. "But I almost can't wait until Sheri and Seyi get up here, if for nothing else than to give me a breather."

Calista cracked up into a giggle fit, and the mirth in her eyes was enough to make me relax and chuckle along with her. and at that, I finally slipped my spent penis from her sodden viggy, curling myself up against her side to cuddle my soulmate, my one true love.

I exhaled slowly, calming my rapid heartrate. and then I resolved to myself that I would make a conscious effort to scale back on my perpetual horniness. Calista was right. I was used to bedding several different girls over the course of a week, more than any one girl, including Calista, should have to handle. I loved her. I didn't need to have my penis inside her to to show it.

But Calista just sighed as she pushed her nose into the crook of my neck. "Mmm ... So if an opportunity with either the Madam or Funmi comes up, go on and take it. Just come home to me at the end of the night, okay?"

not entirely sure what to think about that, I simply replied, "Okay."

1 Like

Re: Bound To Boobs by ThrillPlus: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Bound To Boobs by Ann2012(f): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2021
Well done OP
Re: Bound To Boobs by FairCritic(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Go on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo-smoking Keke Driver / Arrogant Maid Episode 1 / Long-list For The Nigeria Prize For Literature 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.