Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18257 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 11:56pm On May 16, 2021
Abagworo:
After studying this thread I've come to discover that non-Igbos are more concerned on how to stop Igbos from developing than how to develop themselves. Nigeria is building railway to Niger republic in order to ease importation via Nigerian ports to Niger but everything being discussed here is how to stop Igbos from trading via Niger Delta in the event of an imaginary secession. Presently Igbos are not using the Niger Delta ports because of conspiracy to deny Niger Delta the gains of thriving Ports. Igbos import through Lagos ports and that is the attraction of most mega commercial ventures to the city.
If Lagos wants your mega ventures go there what does that have to do with the Niger Delta? Thank God you got the memo neither what the North nor the rest of the South's gymnastics interests the Niger Delta. Do you just walk into a person's home and do whatever you like because you want to progress ? Nigeria and her citizens are of zero relevance.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Elliot2(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2021
jerseyboy:

I love Igbo people. I have them as my closest friends and relatives. I detested what happened to them in the civil war. I salute the courage of Ojukwu to act in the manner he did because honor called for no other choice. I support only an Igbo for president if Nigeria were to continue which I am not for. in the beginning was an Nnamdi Kanu fanatic. And then I started listening closer and didn't like what I was hearing. Now I cannot listen to Kanu without my anxiety rising. The more he tried to claim my land the more it became painful to listen to him. I began to dread being in the same country with him. I then realized that if I were Igbo, I would even be more scared of ending up in the same country as him which will be inevitable. Kanu makes it clear the he Kanu will be in charge of Biafra and Biafra will be a dictatorship. An average Niger Deltan listens to Kanu now in dread. He has made Igbo apprehension a diversion to the task of dissolving Nigeria. Many have opined that Kanu's Biafra map reflects that he doesn't really want Biafra and so made all those ridiculous claim to keep his minions going on a pipe dream. That is all good except the kids on nairaland actually believe his claims are real. Ikwere, Anioma, Ika. Isoko. Ibibio Kalabari or Ubiaja people might come and shout all day to the contrary, but the Biafran mindset is made up. They're all coming with us. all of them beyond Warri self. The two words Nnamdi Kanu hates the most to hear are Niger Delta. So much so that the zoom meeting of The Mid-West Group was consumed with buying arms and training local ilitias to defend against Biafra as soon as Nigeria breaks up. The fear Igbo aggresion is getting real.
Lol. It is this fear factor that I hate in us. And that is what the fulanis and the one Nigerians are using to hold us down. If you continue to show how timid you are, just anybody will take advantage of you. Even the UK or Usa will use your head. So, you are scared of what he said and not what one nigeria is doing to our resources? Why can't we develop the balls to say, look kanu, it is a great idea if we join together to pull out of one nigeria, but we would be staying as separate people but business partners? The same fear for igbos that made Adaka Boro to support Nigeria without bargaining anything with her. Is it not laziness if we should allow igbos to dominate us in Biafra or whatever? Who no go like dominate you when you only act like sissies?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Tobrasky: 11:59pm On May 16, 2021
Abagworo:
After studying this thread I've come to discover that non-Igbos are more concerned on how to stop Igbos from developing than how to develop themselves. Nigeria is building railway to Niger republic in order to ease importation via Nigerian ports to Niger but everything being discussed here is how to stop Igbos from trading via Niger Delta in the event of an imaginary secession. Presently Igbos are not using the Niger Delta ports because of conspiracy to deny Niger Delta the gains of thriving Ports. Igbos import through Lagos ports and that is the attraction of most mega commercial ventures to the city.
Nwanne the morbid insecurities and paranoia of these people towards anything Igbo befuddles the mind, I've come to realize the hate which was birthed by lies and distortions told to these minorities by their bigoted parents is almost family-infused and generational in nature (the worst of its kind)... I just wish Igbos on and off the social media space just ignore these derelicts with their bundles of toxicity once and for all, honestly we have far more important issues to address at this point than worry ourselves over these minority gnats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by gidgiddy: 11:59pm On May 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
NDR also will be referendum. so anioma and the rest igboids will have their final say on referendum..

Well the way Nigeria is today, the only people who are likely to get a referendum are those agitating for one.

Referendum is a very expensive thing, just like elections, nobody does it for people who are not agitating for it

There is agitation for Biafra, we have all seen the pictures of the many who came out for it

Theres agitation for Oduduwa, just yesterday, they stormed Osogbo for it

Nobody has ever seen any agitation for Niger Delta Republic, and its most likely that nobody ever will see any agitation for it. The simple truth is that nobody wants Niger Delta Republic, otherwise, people would have come out for it

There will be referendum for Oduduwa and Biafra, they are the only agitations on the ground. Any ethnic group in the South that does not vote to join either of them will be left in Nigeria to continue "one Nigeria" with the Arewa North

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2021
Abagworo:

Stop dwelling on baseless lies while arguing online. When and where did Igbos bury Ijaws alive or put them in concentration camp? The only major issue that affected all parts of the defunct Biafra was the forceful recruitment of youths into Biafran Army and Ijaws were not singled out. It happened everywhere including Ojukwu's hometown of Nnewi.

So when it is not Igbo victims it is baseless lies. Igbos buried Ijaws alive. Several Ijaw communities commemorate their survival, and a lot of us have family members lost under those circumstances. We are not talking about forceful recruitment we are talking of forceful evacuation and the burying alive of Ijaw men and boys.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by DLioness(f): 12:08am On May 17, 2021
Useless children arguing on nairaland!
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:

You're really adept at making up a million lies and when you're challenged to provide your evidence based facts, you scurry away like the pathetic hog that you are, when exactly did Igbos fight against resource control for the Ijaw people? why not do a service to truth by providing a source you despicable pig?
Since you have seen a pig that writes and speaks your gibberish tell the pig to provide you with answers. No wonder you are damn useless student of a pig.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 12:15am On May 17, 2021
Elliot2:
Lol. It is this fear factor that I hate in us. And that is what the fulanis and the one Nigerians are using to hold us down. If you continue to show how timid you are, just anybody will take advantage of you. Even the UK or Usa will use your head. So, you are scared of what he said and not what one nigeria is doing to our resources? Why can't we develop the balls to say, look kanu, it is a great idea if we join together to pull out of one nigeria, but we would be staying as separate people but business partners? The same fear for igbos that made Adaka Boro to support Nigeria without bargaining anything with her. Is it not laziness if we should allow igbos to dominate us in Biafra or whatever? Who no go like dominate you when you only act like sissies?
After Nigeria, no one is ready to drag issues with anyone any more. People just want to be left alone to define themselves freely for the first time since creation. I am not afraid of Kanu. I just hope his foolishness will not lead us to crush him. I have worked everyday for the last many decade to fight Hausa Fulani oligarchs and that is why it is painful to realize that after overcoming the Hausa Fulani, I am going to have to worry about my neighbor. Unfortunately I hate to say this and even hate further that it is true, for what I see as no just reason, nobody like Igbos or really want to live with them post Nigeria. Many Igbos I know in Lagos cannot stay more than a couple of days in the east. It is painful for many Igbo to confront this truth. Salvation for Igbos lies in making the South East Biafra the greatest of all the countries to emerge from Nigeria and stop chasing these fantasies. Let everyone decide freely for themselves. Don't draw these silly maps and spur further hatered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2021
Elliot2:
Very shameful if that is how to take one's own oil. Look, I have once thought of going that line, but I saw it as cowardice. I will soon be making mature demands to enjoy my oil. That girl and several others who are not indigenes are the top companies' staff enjoying bogus salariea while indigenes are mere contract staff on meagre pays and laid off within six months. That is stupidity. If you can't make demands to be taught those professional courses that will set you up to become the oil big players like the others, then it only shows how foolish one is to go into a risky business of illegal oil bunkery. I have known men who perish in infernos as a result of minor mistakes.

You are daft " if you can't make demnds" the scholarships and trainings by the amnesty office and the several scholarships that are always rebranded national scholarships after the 1st 2 rounds are not demands? The 13% derivation are not demands ? Broken Ipob record face front . Jesse in Delta alone had more deaths than you would have in a month via bunkery. Say something else. If Nigeria is not senseless should the resource bearing communities be making demands?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Tobrasky: 12:22am On May 17, 2021
PHijo:

Since you have seen a pig that writes and speaks your gibberish tell the pig to provide you with answers. No wonder you are damn useless student of a pig.
You're inherently daft so I don't expect any more or less from you, but at least when next you get into your helium induced bubble of lies, try to understand you only end up looking like the bigger fool.

Get help Phijo

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

Well the way Nigeria is today, the only people who are likely to get a referendum are those agitating for one.

Referendum is a very expensive thing, just like elections, nobody does it for people who are not agitating for it

There is agitation for Biafra, we have all seen the pictures of the many who came out for it

Nobody has ever seen any agitation for Niger Delta Republic, and its most likely that nobody ever will see any agitation for it. The simple truth is that nobody wants Niger Delta Republic, otherwise, people would have come out for it

There will be referendum for Oduduwa and Biafra, they are the only agitations on the ground. Any ethnic group in the South that does not vote to join either of them will be left in Nigeria to continue "one Nigeria" with the Arewa North

Ojukwu said onyeburu na turn by turn. 2 attempts by the Niger Delta to be separated from Nigeria and Ndi-Igbo scuffled it . Nothing wrong with other championing the dissolution of Nigeria now.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:25am On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:

You're inherently daft so I don't expect any more or less from you, but at least when next you get into your helium induced bubble of lies, try to understand you only end up looking like the bigger fool.

Get help Phijo
I never said I was a fool since you recognize yourself as a fool hug your title MUGU.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:36am On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:

I don't give a rats arse if you're North central Ijaw, like I've posited already you Ijaws are the most useless, irrelevant, unproductive yet in a strange way the most pompously self-adulating bunch of creek dwelling sewage rats I've ever had the intriguing experience of sharing the cyberspace with. When you circus monkeys keep making reference to what you suffered in the hands of Biafran troops during the war, I'll always remind you that we the Anioma people suffered far worse but we don't gloat, whine, and embroil ourselves in depravity, today many of the most outstanding persons in Nigeria and abroad are Anioma people, that's because we carry the supreme Igbo genetics of striving against all odds (whether in a good or bad way).

Who even likes who in Nigeria? we are merely just tolerating each other, for all its worth, Igbos are despite the "hatred" and insufferable disdain been dished out to them are still heavily invested all over Nigeria and the impact of their drive for development, economic viability, and progress among their host communities... Ijaws on the other hand have fought literally all its Niger Delta neighbors over land, when I say your people are despised, it's not because of envy for your success as a people cause you are not known to be a commercially successfully tribe worthy envying, it's because you are just seen as homeless parasites who try forcefully encroach on every territorial space you are graciously given... we don't have to go through all of this again.
Your opinion is irrelevant to us Ijaws especially when you are being deported by other African countries and even the rest of Nigeria. If you were not parasites they won't deport you and threaten to put you into the lagoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PoloG: 12:36am On May 17, 2021
Abagworo:
igbos should relocate from Lagos and go use onne port
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by remindertheog62: 12:39am On May 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

Bro this is exactly what I have been thinking, whenever Biafra is mentioned,you will see people saying that they don't want to associate with it(ND), but in real life, I haven't seen them for once agitate for their own independent nation.
Or is it only through flexing muscle with the moving train(Biafra) that you guys will get your Niger delta republic?

I even support an independent Igbo nation free from any minority especially the ijaw..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:

Wake me up when you inferior savages stop sleeping and waking up on "oyel" entitlements while your mates are making groundbreaking strides.

See a bastard that comes from a tribe of pipeline vandals, bowler hat wearing criminals with NDDC ticket meals, militants, warlords, ogogoro drinking degenerates, cultists and asawana mask wearing clowns who make threats from morning to night while hiding in some jungle creek with environmentally polluted sceneries talking about criminals in Igboland when the whole networth and gross domestic index of the whole Ijaws put together can't even measure up to the poorest clan in Ebonyi state.... ;Dwetin man no go see for Nairaland grin
Meanwhile in this world or the next, produce an Ijo achiever in the categories of:
Professor Chike Obi
Professor Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Pat Utomi
Chinua Achebe
Cyprian Ekwensi
Innoson
Buchi Emecheta

Let me even stop here because the list of achievers are too many, produce an Ijaw equivalent to those global icons whether dead or alive, then maybe we can have a conversation any further than necessary.
Better to be a vandal of instruments of theft than to come from a tribe of ritual killers, drug mules, and fraudsters. I don't have time for generational snorters of harmful substances. We cannot measure up to your standard of poverty. Your level of poverty is medevial. Thanks to the Fulani Ndi-Igbo can now chew meat and flex muscle. People who only eat meat on special occasions after the piece of meat have been cooked and redried several times before the men are finally allowed to eat it are talking about poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 12:55am On May 17, 2021
Elliot2:
I have just told you that boro was equally brutal to his own people, especially those with different views. Some Biafran soldiers did not know how to swim, and they were ferried from community to community by the indigenes. Most were drowned in that process.
Brutal to his people where? When unless you want to rename the famous Ijaw son Igbo. Is it Ijaw people's fault Igbo people didn't know how to swim, and what did they Igbos go to look for in Ijaw land? They said secession was as a result of the killings of Igbos in the North is Ijawland the North?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by remindertheog62: 12:57am On May 17, 2021
PHijo:
Better to be a vandal of instruments of theft than to come from a tribe of ritual killers, drug mules, and fraudsters. I don't have time for generational snorters of harmful substances. We cannot measure up to your standard of poverty. Your level of poverty is medevial. Thanks to the Fulani Ndi-Igbo can now chew meat and flex muscle. People who only eat meat on special occasions after the piece of meat have been cooked and redried several times before the men are finally allowed to eat it are talking about poverty.

Bro please agitate for your Niger delta republic, make it lively.
Anything to divide this unholy Union is welcomed,but when some people cannot fight for their own independent but always sharpen their teeth to bash others fighting for it already......... I don't see any sense in it.
God bless Niger delta.
make it lively, not flexing muscle.
At least we have seen oduduwa agitators, seen biafran agitators.
For Niger Delta......... we are only seeing you guys insult.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 1:11am On May 17, 2021
Igbochief001:

What ojukwu did ? And kanu did what ?
Obvious you are not an ijaw man ...
1) first it was the south south that caused what lead to the civil war

,2) it was the south south that pushed ojukwu to go to war particularly the then king of brass who was his chief adviser against the advice of all igbo leaders then

3) south south were the one who backed stabbed ojukwu to go work with the nigerian army because they promised u states and igbo properties

4) you sized igbo properties

Firstly it's international law that when two nations share water body both must be given freedom to use it ....so hindering ships coming to our inland port is an act of war and aggression

Imo river originate from imo and doesn't even pass any ijaw land to start with even
No Ijaw person made Ojukwu start the war but now they asked you to leave them alone why don't you?
There is no such international law. Kenya's neighbours pay for their goods to pass thru Kenya.
The same Ojukwu that forced the attorney general of the Eastern region an Ijaw man to return to his community because he advised against secession. Now it is South-South that you Igbos are blaming for your short ill informed decision to go to war.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 1:14am On May 17, 2021
remindertheog62:

Bro please agitate for your Niger delta republic, make it lively.
Anything to divide this unholy Union is welcomed,but when some people cannot fight for their own independent but always sharpen their teeth to bash others fighting for it already......... I don't see sense in it.
God bless Niger delta.
make it lively, not flexing muscle.
At least we have seen oduduwa agitators, seen biafran agitators.
For Niger Delta......... we are only seeing you guys insult.

We choose when to agitate besides when we agitated what did you guys ,the rest of Nigeria, do with our agitations?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 1:22am On May 17, 2021
okeyglm:
I am laughing all this ijaw monkeys. we will be alive to see you grab opobo and bonny. And still be alive.
Thank God you are competing against Ijaw monkeys. Dem go finish work. Without guns Ijaw ended your pipe dream and God being faithful it will end in premium tears. Don't worry we will return you to Palestine.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Tobrasky: 3:02am On May 17, 2021
PHijo:

Bloviated rubbish, one Igbo drug mule languishing in the doldrums of Asian prisons is far better than the whole pack of Ijo bastards who chant asawana all day in those God-forsaken creeks while all their resources are unperturbedly siphoned to the coffers of some babariga wearing Alhaji's in the North. Look at this useless Ijo sewage rat talking about poverty, the gall on you! how many rich Ijo pigs even dey your land sef? while your Niger Delta neighbors are all over the globe trotting on great accomplishments and making positive benchmarks, you unproductive pigs who still build bamboo structures on murky blackened creeks are busy looking for the next oil pipelines to burst, the excess inhalation of toxic fumes is responsible for the massive IQ drain in the whole of Ijaw communities today, that's why you can't even list top 5 Ijo global icons who are contemporary achievers, and it doesn't help that too much of ogogoro consumption has turned your people Into backwood savages with the collective civilization of moonshining hillbilly trash. Your people are economic serfs to Nigeria and her partners, the corporate global oil companies are not only taking turns into Gang-banging you savages off your oyel resources and leaving your environments in pollutiions, the Fulani controlled Nigerian government have successively without apology creamed your ashy and impoverished Ijaw arse with no lubes for decades using all your "oyel" monies to enrich their pockets and develop their cities while Bayelsa (your only true home) is a sewage disposal of poverty, waste, and toxic flares...you Ijo monkeys are so unambitiously daft that all the major oil corporations and multinational companies sitting in your region are heavily staffed by Igbos, Yorubas and Northerners while the unintelligent Ijo baboons are content doing the low scrub jobs or just depend on peanut handouts to keep their lazy arses in check! Ijo man don't start what you can't finish grin

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Igboid: 3:51am On May 17, 2021
Elliot2:
Did you know that Adaka Boro was equally hated by his own people for oppressing them? In fact, his own father laid a curse on him. Adaka borrow killed a lot of ijaw men suspected of supporting Biafra. Adaka borrow was not a saint himself. And again, ijaw people killed a lot of Biafrans too, especially Adaka boro. Also, a lot of Biafran soldiers were drowned in the rivers by ijaws who were ferrying them across communities, they purposely capsized the boats. It was war, and a lot of atrocities happen on both sides.

Someone who finally speaks the Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by NewDawn2O21: 6:38am On May 17, 2021
November1857:
Buy their fruit, we shall no them! [s] Am proud Biafran from Akwa-cross....
[/s] ogbeni stop deceiving yourself
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by ariesbull: 8:31am On May 17, 2021
Elliot2:

I have never seen people so daft like Niger Delta with Ijaw topping it...

I can't understand people with oil access to ocean still backward
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by sageb: 8:32am On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:

Ijos are only indigenous to Bayelsa, in Rivers you're third class socio-economically/politically, in Delta even tiny Isoko are politically more relevant than Ijaws there... which five most populous tribes in Nigeria? Lol e be like that expired shepe wey you dey knack has you hung over in a trance of delusions... Ijos are probably the 6th on the list.

you are lying! the Ijaws have 2 senators in Rivers State and one senator in Delta state. so why do you post these false information above?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by ariesbull: 8:35am On May 17, 2021
Tobrasky:

Bloviated rubbish, one Igbo drug mule languishing in the doldrums of Asian prisons is far better than the whole pack of Ijo bastards who chant asawana all day in those God-forsaken creeks while all their resources are unperturbedly siphoned to the coffers of some babariga wearing Alhaji's in the North. Look at this useless Ijo sewage rat talking about poverty, the gall on you! how many rich Ijo pigs even dey your land sef? while your Niger Delta neighbors are all over the globe trotting on great accomplishments and making positive benchmarks, you unproductive pigs who still build bamboo structures on murky blackened creeks are busy looking for the next oil pipelines to burst, the excess inhalation of toxic fumes is responsible for the massive IQ drain in the whole of Ijaw communities today, that's why you can't even list top 5 Ijo global icons who are contemporary achievers, and it doesn't help that too much of ogogoro consumption has turned your people Into backwood savages with the collective civilization of moonshining hillbilly trash. Your people are economic serfs to Nigeria and her partners, the corporate global oil companies are not only taking turns into Gang-banging you savages off your oyel resources and leaving your environments in pollutiions, the Fulani controlled Nigerian government have successively without apology creamed your ashy and impoverished Ijaw arse with no lubes for decades using all your "oyel" monies to enrich their pockets and develop their cities while Bayelsa (your only true home) is a sewage disposal of poverty, waste, and toxic flares...you Ijo monkeys are so unambitiously daft that all the major oil corporations and multinational companies sitting in your region are heavily staffed by Igbos, Yorubas and Northerners while the unintelligent Ijo baboons are content doing the low scrub jobs or just depend on peanut handouts to keep their lazy arses in check! Ijo man don't start what you can't finish grin

Holly Molly..
..you are just too wicked..... But you said the truth Shaa
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Elliot2(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2021
ariesbull:

I have never seen people so daft like Niger Delta with Ijaw topping it...

I can't understand people with oil access to ocean still backward
So annoying dealing with these my daft brothers. Just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by ariesbull: 8:38am On May 17, 2021
Elliot2:
Lol. Brother, I be Ijaw. I just feel that our hatred towards the Igbos is unfounded and stupid. We have lost a lot in our hate for the igbos, and our subservient attitude to one Nigeria. Truth is, it wouldn't cost Igbos anything to shut up and join other parasitic Nigerians to continue to plunder our resources without shouting for Biafra. Our hatred for the Igbos is very childish compared to what Nigeria has treated us, yet we lack that venom for Nigeria. Since after the war, I can't remember what Igbos as a people have done to us to deserve all these hatred. They stood by gej against all odds, something we can not do for any igbo man. Tell me what wrong an igbo man has done to you, richmond. And I will tell you what Nigeria has done to you.

The truth is

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel / Abia Speaker, Martins Azubuike, Impeached / I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.