Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Consumer Goods Up 4.2%, The Biggest 12-month Jump Since 2008 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Consumer Goods Up 4.2%, The Biggest 12-month Jump Since 2008 (196 Views)

Change Your Financial Status With My Free Service For Just One Month (JUMP IN) / Boom To Distributors of consumer goods / Fast Moving Consumer Goods From Us & Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consumer Goods Up 4.2%, The Biggest 12-month Jump Since 2008 by TheLawyer(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2021
Consumer goods up 4.2%, the biggest 12-month jump since 2008...

What are these consumer goods.. used cars, funitures, raw materials etc...

If you had budgeted 1.5million for a used car, waooo that car will no longer cost 1.5million... it will now cost you 2 or 3 million to get that used car.

Do you know that you can invest that money into real estate and in the next few years, you can buy as many cars or houses as you want

*Think real estate investment, think Ibeju-Lekki*
Get access to affordable acres of land at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. We have properties ranging from N800k, N1m, N2m etc per plot depending on your budget.

Discount available for bulk purchase
Check signature for Call/WhatsApp number.
Re: Consumer Goods Up 4.2%, The Biggest 12-month Jump Since 2008 by JIGCent: 12:38am On May 17, 2021
[
I reckon with you, land investment is good. I bought my Ibeju Land and now am wanting o sell for 8m. 1 poly behind the filling station after the bridge. If you are wise invest in properties.

quote author=TheLawyer post=101751879]Consumer goods up 4.2%, the biggest 12-month jump since 2008...

What are these consumer goods.. used cars, funitures, raw materials etc...

If you had budgeted 1.5million for a used car, waooo that car will no longer cost 1.5million... it will now cost you 2 or 3 million to get that used car.

Do you know that you can invest that money into real estate and in the next few years, you can buy as many cars or houses as you want

*Think real estate investment, think Ibeju-Lekki*
Get access to affordable acres of land at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. We have properties ranging from N800k, N1m, N2m etc per plot depending on your budget.

Discount available for bulk purchase
Check signature for Call/WhatsApp number.

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

First Steps To Invest In Spain / Reasons Your Business Should Invest In Wholesale Reusable Shopping Bags / Contact Me For Change Of Name Or Lost Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.