Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Bag SAFEMOONCASH Bag SAFEMOONCASH... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bag SAFEMOONCASH Bag SAFEMOONCASH... (456 Views)

Invest In Safemooncash And Thank Me Later / Safemooncash Token Listing On May ---- Buy In Huge Discounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bag SAFEMOONCASH Bag SAFEMOONCASH... by Jitefarms: 4:36pm On May 16, 2021
SAFEMOONCASH have the tendency of making you so much money in years to come... 1 billion SAFEMOONCASH is N3500, 08131255932 is the number on WhatsApp.. send a message with "SAFEMOONCASH" and I'd know you're from here... would maybe bring the price down for the first 10 persons... I said maybe.... And please I don't do pay on delivery... you send your money, you get your SAFEMOONCASH.... If you're not cool with that please don't send me a message... See you at the moon

Re: Bag SAFEMOONCASH Bag SAFEMOONCASH... by FunnyDude(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2021
Jitefarms:
SAFEMOONCASH have the tendency of making you so much money in years to come... 1 billion SAFEMOONCASH is N3500, 08131255932 is the number on WhatsApp.. send a message with "SAFEMOONCASH" and I'd know you're from here... would maybe bring the price down for the first 10 persons... I said maybe.... And please I don't do pay on delivery... you send your money, you get your SAFEMOONCASH.... If you're not cool with that please don't send me a message... See you at the moon

Why can't u keep it for yourself years to come . Why sell it 3500
Re: Bag SAFEMOONCASH Bag SAFEMOONCASH... by Jitefarms: 6:50pm On May 16, 2021
FunnyDude:

I have billions of it already... just doing business bro

1 Like

Re: Bag SAFEMOONCASH Bag SAFEMOONCASH... by Dackrapper(m): 12:48am On May 21, 2021
FunnyDude:

Haven't you ever heard of retailers?

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Christmas Gifts / Legit Investment Platform Which You Should Try Out / How I Become Millionaire In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.