Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise (993 Views)

Top 12 Best Coding Or Programming Schools In Lagos In 2023 / I Want To Learn Programming. Please How Do I Start? / Data Science Or Cyber Security? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by bercarray(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2021
Hello nairalanders, I'm working currently as a laboratory technician, but my parents wants me to further more for medical laboratory science course in uni. Seeing the way technology is moving, I've decided to go into IT, which is the reason i want to use the money I'm supposed to use to study MLS to go into programming, instead of using 5yrs studying MLS, that's even if ASUU did not extend it to 6 or 7years, i want to dedicate this 5-6yrs of my life into programming( web development and other parts of programming maybe application software development also). I've also decided to go to teach myself first online, and later go to IT school for certificate and meeting with other IT gurus sake so as to gain from them.
So is programming worth sacrificing this career for? Please advise.

Cc: mukina 2
Cc: lalasticlala please help me push to front page for more advise.
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by Karleb(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2021
Follow your heart.
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2021
Go for mls
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 16, 2021
Their both good, Any course you read these two things come to play LUCK or Favor
80% , intelligent 20%, it take favor or luck to show you outside the world.
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2021
supportnija:
Their both good, Any course you read these two things come to play LUCK or Favor
exactly
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by bercarray(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2021
Karleb:
Follow your heart.
my heart is with programming, and I'm willing to work hard for it, knowing what is at stake, knowing fully well that my parents won't take it lightly with me if i don't succeed in it, thinking about that only should be my motivation for making working hard in if i study the programing. By The way thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by bercarray(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Go for mls
Aiit, have u tried programming before and u realize that it's not worth it? Or why do u choose MLS
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by bercarray(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2021
supportnija:
wow! Thanks so much
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by Karleb(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2021
bercarray:
my heart is with programming, and I'm willing to work hard for it, knowing what is at stake, knowing fully well that my parents won't take it lightly with me if i don't succeed in it, thinking about that only should be my motivation for making working hard in if i study the programing. By The way thanks so much

You have the answer that you seek. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2021
bercarray:
Aiit, have u tried programming before and u realize that it's not worth it? Or why do u choose MLS
it is becoming choked saturated.
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2021
Use the medical laboratory science to move yourself abroad then you can learn programming once you are out of the country.

1 Like

Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by bercarray(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Use the medical laboratory science to move yourself abroad then you can learn programming once you are out of the country.
Aiit, but the salary range for mls isn't that encouraging, your savings would have finished settling bills. Or is there anyway i can do that, without big money being involved sir

1 Like

Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2021
bercarray:
Aiit, but the salary range for mls isn't that encouraging, your savings would have finished settling bills. Or is there anyway i can do that, without big money being involved sir
I forgot that healthcare people earn peanuts grin grin. Well you can start learning programming on the side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2021
bercarray:

tensazangetsu20:

I forgot that healthcare people earn peanuts grin grin. Well you can start learning programming on the side.

Hahaha grin grin grin cool
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by bercarray(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
wow, do we more programmers more than we have scientist?
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by bercarray(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

wish i could do the two together.
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Programming is not saturated o. It is just saturated with a group of people who all know the same thing. Most of what gives money in programming isnt known or learnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by ReactGA: 8:09am On May 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Programming is not saturated o. It is just saturated with a group of people who all know the same thing. Most of what gives money in programming isnt known or learnt.

Can you please give examples?
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by bercarray(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

like what and what? And also are you a programmer yourself?
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2021
Re: Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2021
bercarray:
like what and what? And also are you a programmer yourself?
https://www.nairaland.com/6215026/why-it-things-give-money/

(1) (Reply)

Verified USA Admob + Verified Payoneer Account For Sale / (urgent Request) Bitcrypto Nulled Script Needed / I Just Finished A Building Animation,i Need Someone To Help With D After Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.