Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Please Help Me To Verify This Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me To Verify This Interview (14055 Views)

Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L / Who Can Verify This Job Interview. / Verify This Appointment Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by kingxsamz(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2021
Op, the interview is legit but you have to do a little time travel to meet up.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by cornelin(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2021
We are in May not even July!
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by ussv: 10:08pm On May 16, 2021
Why would they ask you to send a text with your full names again? Shebi dem send you invite for interview supposedly from a cv database ? This thing na wash o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by Codes151(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2021
HellAnus:
U re in 2021, but u re being invited for interview in July 2020.

That alone is a red flag
you the follow all these people. Na copy n paste to trend.

Nairaland now na job review panel

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by Goldiness: 10:41pm On May 16, 2021
Fake people with fake dates and fake interview invitation. Shame!
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by Goldiness: 10:43pm On May 16, 2021
kingxsamz:
Op, the interview is legit but you have to do a little time travel to meet up.

Its legit In year 2020 right..... How funny!
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
All these real estate job offers...
It'll definitely be on a referral basis...

Anyway, do your research well, make your photo no trend for Twitter

Lol..
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by kenex4ever(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2021
Jannuxajj:
Top of the day to you.

Your CV submitted has been considered for an interview with Sabre works real estate investment ltd.

You are hereby invited for an interview tomorrow Tuesday 14th July, 2020.

Address: 9 Tony Ogunbo drive, Ogudu GRA Estate, Ogudu.
Time: 11am

Kindly come with a copy of your CV.

Please be punctual and use a face mask.

Kind regards,

NB: Please send a text to this no. if you will be available with your full names.
na networking people, any interview without exam na fake

Except for experience hire
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by Maj196(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2021
Go back to that date last year and go for the interview. Then come back to tell us how it went
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by ariefadenco: 11:14pm On May 16, 2021
Jannuxajj:
Top of the day to you.

Your CV submitted has been considered for an interview with Sabre works real estate investment ltd.

Kind regards,

NB: Please send a text to this no. if you will be available with your full names.

Maybe the invite is real. The company is truly a going concern. Registered in 2018 and has its registered place of business in Lagos. It doesn't mean it cannot change its address or do business from other places.
Find attached the details of the company for your guidance.

Meanwhile, I can get the phone number of the secretary, and the directors of the company if you want to confirm before proceeding for the interview. Best of luck in all your your steps.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by checkolatunji: 11:25pm On May 16, 2021
Hello Peeps

Are you in need of a job?

Are you are a DevOps Engineer?

Would you like a remote job?(US)

Do you have a working computer?

Can you work anytime of the day?

If your answers are yes to these questions, check my signature.

%100 Legit
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by Brunicekid(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2021
nnanyereugo:
Did you apply?

Judging by the error in the date, it might be a copy and paste text. So i would suspect all these bring two people to bring two people that will be under you cheesy
Exactly... A big red flag... God knows how thief are catched... They made a mistake with the date!!
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by DedeNkem: 11:50pm On May 16, 2021
The wrong date is a giant red flag!!!
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by Kobicove(m): 1:40am On May 17, 2021
Jannuxajj:
Top of the day to you.

Kind regards,

The company is real but this interview invite is old
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by Originalsly: 2:47am On May 17, 2021
HellAnus:

U re in 2021, but u re being invited for interview in July 2020.

That alone is a red flag

Shows some people just refuse to use their brain .... want to be spoonfed for life.
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by mrox4d(m): 3:59am On May 17, 2021
Nigeria Order Works (NOW): Save your money with us and get 6-10% returns everyday. Other than leaving your money in the bank with little or no interest, you can register with us and start earning everyday. It's totally free! To know how to register whatsapp: 08027812041
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by brightalo1010: 3:00pm On May 17, 2021
incogni2o:

Thanks, will sincerely appreciate

Are you a mumu? What if the guy are the same gangs that is running the scam?
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by overboard(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2021
incogni2o:

Thanks, will sincerely appreciate

Hello. I'm told there is vacancy for KG and nursery only.

If interested, go to Eveland School, Mabo Street (after Bishop Road), Surulere. It's not far from Mushin.
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by Neyochy(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
I
t a scan job..
Re: Please Help Me To Verify This Interview by overboard(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2021
brightalo1010:

Are you a mumu? What if the guy are the same gangs that is running the scam?

Oga. Check my history on NL. This is my home. And he asked - I offered what I know.

I provided a name that is easily verifiable. Likewise that location and is functional. It’s a school - Creche, KG, Primary and Secondary school.

I know you’re trying to help though and everyone needs to be careful.

Tip:
*Always share with someone your movements and details
* If possible, use Google Maps to locate and share your trip with a close person or family; I do that often so that I may be tracked real time.
* Be utterly vigilant when walking or even driving especially in low population/quiet areas. Develop a habit of self awareness.
* Pray to God. Na im get de final power.

Cheers.

OverBoard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Far With FIRS Recruitment? / Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme / HSBC Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.