Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! (5104 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2021
Because of the present state of the world economy I have been rationing how I sleep with my wife. I limited this to once In 1 month so as to reduce the chance of pregnancy. I remember I slept with her only about 6week ago now she came to me saying she is pregnant.

My last child only clocked 1 year. What do I do now, how do I survive?, Guymen with multiple children how do you cope? I am just confused, any help and advice would be helpful. Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 16, 2021
DNA test

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by AuroraBrls: 5:29pm On May 16, 2021
How much is condom?

Don't you know what is coitus interruptus?

Force her to do just 1000 sit-ups and push-ups in a space of 2hrs, her abdomen will get so hot that even the tape worms in her intestine will take off and come out of her anus, any embryo in her tummy won't survive that either.

Shebi you are looking for advice, since you dont know how much is condom or what coitus interruptus is?

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2021
HenryDion:
DNA test

Thanks boss. Must consider this option
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2021
AuroraBrls:

How much is condom?

Don't you know what is coitus interruptus?

Force her to do just 1000 sit-ups and push-ups since you dont know how much is condom or what coitus interruptus is?

Don't blame me for firing someone I paid bride price for fully. I only do this once a month.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by AuroraBrls: 5:36pm On May 16, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Don't blame me for firing someone I paid bride price for fully. I only do this once a month.

What l mean is this, since you are trying to control how she gets pregnant, u for de use condom naa or withdrawal method.

No listen to DNA advice folks ooh. it's costly ooh, budget the money for another thing abeg. If you have full control over her subtly threaten her, make her understand say you go kill both her and urself if you find out say she play game. If she did anything, dat belle disappear before you know it.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by UDUJ(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Because of the present state of the world economy I have been rationing how I sleep with my wife. I limited this to once In 1 month so as to reduce the chance of pregnancy. I remember I slept with her only about 6week ago now she came to me saying she is pregnant.

My last child only clocked 1 year. What do I do now, how do I survive?, Guymen with multiple children how do you cope? I am just confused, any help and advice would be helpful. Thanks

There are so many ways you can prevent pregnancy with your wife ( just get family planning advise from your doctor). Even I as someone that's not married know of so many ways apart from using condoms.

And why if may ask should you be sleeping with your wife only once a month? This is how couples lose interest in eachother and opens them up to cheating.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by heniford2: 5:45pm On May 16, 2021
Let her take drugs and remove the baby use condom next time even though e no dey sweet but manage am till your stable for a child
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Romanoff(f): 5:48pm On May 16, 2021
I don't subscribe to abortion.

This one done enter, 6 weeks after she gives birth, let her run to the hospital for family planning.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Patented: 5:52pm On May 16, 2021
Cause , effect and responsibility. U do without contraception the result show, u dey complain. Where in the world of Google did u see that once a month will stop pregnancy?

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Kondomatic(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2021
HenryDion:
DNA test
For what really?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by mariahAngel(f): 6:09pm On May 16, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

No dey bObO yourself!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2021
Patented:
Cause , effect and responsibility. U do without contraception the result show, u dey complain. Where in the world of Google did u see that once a month will stop pregnancy?

It should reduce the probability, but clearly didn't. I just celebrated my daughter's 1 year old birthday few days ago. I am confused
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Jeon(f): 7:08pm On May 16, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Hi Lollittaa
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 16, 2021
Jeon:

Hi Lollittaa
am I your wife. Getat sad
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Jeon(f): 7:22pm On May 16, 2021
Lollittaa:

am I your wife. Getat sad

Lollittaa my chubby bear grin
Lollittaa my winter bear
Lollittaa my barbie dolly
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

No dey bObO yourself!

True. Na me do am. DnA test go just set me back almost 100k for nothing
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2021
Bros you’re really funny, what most married men don’t know is that it’s not about avoiding sex with your wife but to know when too exactly.
If you make love to your wife when she’s ovulating or close to her ovulation.
Be it for 2 seconds she might get pregnant.
The best you do is for you and your wife to download fertility apps on y’all phones.
I mean it’s easy to use and free.
All you have to do is update it every month.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
Bros you’re really funny, what most married men don’t know is that it’s not about avoiding sex with your wife but to know when too exactly.
If you make love to your wife when she’s ovulating or close to her ovulation.
Be it for 2 seconds.
The best you do is for you and your wife to download fertility apps on y’all phones.
I mean it’s easy to use and free.
All you have to do is update it every month.

Thanks will apply this subsequently. Now it's how to cope with an extra child thats my problem. Go fund me may be activated las las
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by GboyegaD(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

The question is do you track her monthly cycle? If no, the amount of time doesn't matter as once is all a woman needs to get pregnant.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2021
GboyegaD:

The question is do you track her monthly cycle? If no, the amount of time doesn't matter as once is all a woman needs to get pregnant.

I should have
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
Jeon:

Lollittaa my chubby bear grin
Lollittaa my winter bear
Lollittaa my barbie dolly
mods ban this guy angry angry angry
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 16, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

I should have
congratulations grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Jeon(f): 8:22pm On May 16, 2021
Lollittaa:

mods ban this guy angry angry angry

Why?

Mods don't mind her. I love her that's all

Lollittaa my choco loco
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Sijo01(f): 8:42pm On May 16, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

If you can consider that option, why didn't you consider condom that is way cheaper.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Bola146(f): 11:06pm On May 16, 2021
wink wink Why not support your wife to do any family planning Na your cross be that cheesy Enjoy it to the fullest , congratulations grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by SweetCuntess: 11:13pm On May 16, 2021
Mtcheereeeeeeeeeew! Women will know their husbands are struggling to cater for d home but will foolishly leave themselves to get pregnant.

Don't mind anyone asking u to keep it cos none will contribute
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by cococandy(f): 1:49am On May 17, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

After this baby is born, Choose her non fertile period to do it henceforth. If you’re really doing it only once a month and you do it then, chances of pregnancy are very slim.

Or you can invest in permanent birth control and do it as much as you like.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by Ishilove: 4:34am On May 17, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

True. Na me do am. DnA test go just set me back almost 100k for nothing
Better use that money to start preparing for ante-natal.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by kingreign(m): 4:42am On May 17, 2021
HenryDion:
DNA test
what's the meaning of this rubbish? What did she do to make you suggest such test?

Not all spouses are into infidelity games.
sgtponzihater1:

Why then did you marry her if you don't trust her?

It's now clear why marriages now a days fail. Most folks who don't trust themselves now think their spouses aren't trust worthy.
Kai. It would be better to tell it to her face that you don't trust her and she's a cheat rather than go thru this silly option. Well, to each his own

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by kingreign(m): 4:43am On May 17, 2021
Sijo01:

If you can consider that option, why didn't you consider condom that is way cheaper.
It really beats my imagination how shallow marriages have so become. Lack of trust.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again!!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:08am On May 17, 2021
kingreign:
what's the meaning of this rubbish? What did she do to make you suggest such test?

Not all spouses are into infidelity games.
Why then did you marry her if you don't trust her?

It's now clear why marriages now a days fail. Most folks who don't trust themselves now think their spouses aren't trust worthy.
Kai. It would be better to tell it to her face that you don't trust her and she's a cheat rather than go thru this silly option. Well, to each his own

Easy boss. I have since retracted this statement. Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? / Complicated Case Of Adultery. / What Are The Best 'first Toys' That Are Good For Toddlers Aged Between 1 And 2 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.