Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) (54382 Views)

DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho / DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) / Gunman Who Killed DSS Operative Arrested While Fleeing To Cameroon. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2021
Invitationn:

grin grin
Those clowns just like the IPOB clowns; it's either their way or no way!
If Sunday becomes the supreme leader of the Yorubanation, every Yoruba against him will be executed.
He mentioned Prof Banjo to whitewash your jab at illiterate Igboho. It's funny how some people think every Professor has sense. grin
By his ridiculous logic, we should all be atheists because Stephen Hawkins don't believe in the existence of God.

The professor is senile. Lived his whole life in the South-west. The only friends in this world he has are Yorubas. He hates Igbos not to talk of Hausas or other tribes. Seriously, the last people to talk about dissociating from Nigeria in the South are the Yorubas. 11 years of presidency and 10 years of vice-presidency and some low-thinkers actually want Yorubas to leave. The Igbos and Niger Delta have a stronger reason to leave the union. We are not even talking of some parts of the middle-belt.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 17, 2021
DSS boys dey kpoooof ooh grin
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2021
SouthWestBlood:

So because I support Yoruba Nation that makes me dishonourable? You must be deluded if you think Yoruba child being the president of this fraudulent country is what majority of Yoruba want. You guys need to stop this primitive thinking. Money is not everything and not everyone on Nairaland is poor. Also, I've not seen any banner of Igboho contesting for a political office. Take care!

No it doesnt make you dishonorable. You attacked me so I had to revert
You must be 10 times deluded to think that majority of the Yorubas want out of Nigeria. You call Nigeria, a fraudulent country, who thief thief pass with pen, no be Yoruba?
No it is your thinking that is primitive. This is Africa of the 21st century. While ECOWAS is coming together for a regional currency, some very unprimitive people like the historian scholar believes secession is the way forward. Clap for yourselves.
Yes money is not everything. But I want you to know real Yorubas are making impact and being a Nigerian doesn't change that impact.
Igboho made his name as a political tout. He has been used effectively by PDP candidiates and that is how a stark illiterate became so rich while literate ones like you dont have what he has. This is the same thing MC Oluomo is enjoying. Unfortunately, this is one of the problems of this country. Stop supporting Igboho blindly. You could be more honorable than him and definitely won't come on media supporting the death of a renowned preacher who did nothing wrong to you.
Olodumare bless you.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by BullyBullies: 10:55am On May 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Why lied ? DSS agent that don't have ID card or any form of identification .

Wake up
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by crafteck(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2021
Janesouthall:

Even F.B.I and CIA dey waka with I.D card... Talkless Dss

Undacofa
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by hotwax: 11:05am On May 17, 2021
SouthWestBlood:

Don't mind him. They enjoy everything on the planet and forget that some people gave their lives for that. Up until now, I still respect those who boarded and flew airplanes at the inception.
they want america visa, a country created with blood and guns...awon werey

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2021
kingthreat:
Arrest Sunday Igboho now. How dare you interrogate and video a DSS agent even if you caught him doing his job. Them born your papa well for US interrogate FBI agent like this for USA? Sometimes a government needs to be ruthless with some set of people trying to stir up instability.
ode malele ke man u dens gan

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2021
Minjim:
This Sunday Igboho is pushing his luck.

Why harassing everyone calling them spy
the culprit confess, why he dey write people cars number for hand without ulterior motive
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2021
[s]
kingthreat:

The professor is senile. Lived his whole life in the South-west. The only friends in this world he has are Yorubas. He hates Igbos not to talk of Hausas or other tribes. Seriously, the last people to talk about dissociating from Nigeria in the South are the Yorubas. 11 years of presidency and 10 years of vice-presidency and some low-thinkers actually want Yorubas to leave. The Igbos and Niger Delta have a stronger reason to leave the union. We are not even talking of some parts of the middle-belt.
[/s]
These are the Omo-ales we are talking about.
What has Yoruba presidency benefit the Yorubas, tell me i am waiting.
Bad roads, Zero health care, zero value of life, poor electricity, Fulani killers go to remote Yoruba places ogbomoso, Badagry, Modakeke and ask them what they have benefited from Yoruba presidency in this failed state.

Thousands of Yorubas in Osogbo gathered in Mandela park in Osogbo on saturday because they are tired of Nijeriya, and want Yoruba nation.
Go and tell them what they have benefited from scam Yoruba presidency in this shit hole.

What gives you the right to decide for the Yoruba people, can you even decide for your immediate family.

If you think you can stop the Yoruba people's will, you will soon be shocked.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by mistarsam(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2021
Opak001:
do you have an idea,on what is called a covered operation. It does no trace back to any force.
Use ur head
Covert, sir
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2021
[s]
kingthreat:

No it doesnt make you dishonorable. You attacked me so I had to revert
You must be 10 times deluded to think that majority of the Yorubas want out of Nigeria. You call Nigeria, a fraudulent country, who thief thief pass with pen, no be Yoruba?
No it is your thinking that is primitive. This is Africa of the 21st century. While ECOWAS is coming together for a regional currency, some very unprimitive people like the historian scholar believes secession is the way forward. Clap for yourselves.
Yes money is not everything. But I want you to know real Yorubas are making impact and being a Nigerian doesn't change that impact.
Igboho made his name as a political tout. He has been used effectively by PDP candidiates and that is how a stark illiterate became so rich while literate ones like you dont have what he has. This is the same thing MC Oluomo is enjoying. Unfortunately, this is one of the problems of this country. Stop supporting Igboho blindly. You could be more honorable than him and definitely won't come on media supporting the death of a renowned preacher who did nothing wrong to you.
Olodumare bless you.
[/s]
Yet another trash from an Omo-ale.
Who know you , Yoruba people en mass keep coming out in rally in every localities to support Yoruba nation.

But a non-entity sell-out think you can decide for Yorubas, you can't even decide for your immediate family.

Igboho is a PdP ThUG, he is a ToUt, He is sponsored by Atiku, yen yen yen una no dey tire cheesy.
Million of Yoruba sons keep supporting him everyday because he is for Yoruba self-determination.

That man has done more for Yorubas than your lineage could you ever tongue.

The media lied that he cursed pastor Adeboye dead son, quote me where he explicitly said so.
Still he came out to apologize even when he did no wrong.

You will hate all you want but can't stop the Yorubas freedom.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by BestMan001: 11:25am On May 17, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

The man said it himself during interrogation. Soon after the incident, DSS operatives stormed the palace in Oshogbo.

So was he freed?
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by OlaMiki: 11:43am On May 17, 2021
Sense has eluded that Sunday Igboho cos of awuf Grants/money

Time will tell
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by princety24(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2021
Food of laughter is ready.. come along with ur spoon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWWBa2zvRR8
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by jude79(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2021
What will Yoruba Muslims benefit by continuous slavery under Fulani, what? And to cap it all, sw generates all the revenue consumed by this Fulani leeches, what medicine, what kind of inferiority complex is this?
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Insectkiller: 12:14pm On May 17, 2021
Sammy07:

You don't know the work of DSS, Do you?

No mind am..Nah zuzu..

Person dey do secret work and him wan make him wear uniform?

Mtcheww!
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Insectkiller: 12:18pm On May 17, 2021
Charmingrascal:

From his moniker you will know that he is one intellectually dim person.

Does a sensible person advocate for Tinubu in 2021?

Lolz..

What did u mean? (WaDuMe)

Chai! Naija nah craze country cool embarassed
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
These are the Omo-ales we are talking about.
What has Yoruba presidency benefit the Yorubas, tell me i am waiting.
Bad roads, Zero health care, zero value of life, poor electricity, Fulani killers go to remote Yoruba places ogbomoso, Badagry, Modakeke and ask them what they have benefited from Yoruba presidency in this failed state.

Thousands of Yorubas in Osogbo gathered in Mandela park in Osogbo on saturday because they are tired of Nijeriya, and want Yoruba nation.
Go and tell them what they have benefited from scam Yoruba presidency in this shit hole.

What gives you the right to decide for the Yoruba people, can you even decide for your immediate family.

If you think you can stop the Yoruba people's will, you will soon be shocked.

I am from a family of 5. I know my money and father and we all look alike. The problem with cretins is that whenever someone speaks against their tune, they rain insults on you. Same way Igboho insulted the Ooni of Ife and Adeboye. Las las they will insult their parents join. Get it into your thick skull. You are too inconsequential to divide Nigeria. Go and hustle or enjoy your perpetual poverty.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Gireiboy(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2021
Federickson02:

He went to spy you knobhead. You actually expected him to carry his ID card? Lol
He is a pantami's boy, obviously grin
Then, how did the know he is a DSS officer without any formal identification?
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 12:40pm On May 17, 2021
BestMan001:

So was he freed?
He was never arrested. He was detained, interrogated and released according to what I read. The seccessionists lack any power to arrest anyone, plus he hadn't committed any crime aside being a DSS spy, which he says is his job with FG.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2021
kingthreat:

I am from a family of 5. I know my money and father and we all look alike. The problem with cretins is that whenever someone speaks against their tune, they rain insults on you. Same way Igboho insulted the Ooni of Ife and Adeboye. Las las they will insult their parents join. Get it into your thick skull. You are too inconsequential to divide Nigeria. Go and hustle or enjoy your perpetual poverty.
Who dash monkey banana.
Ooni of Ife that is for Yoruba self-determination grin, I just sit down here dey laff you.

Adeboye relevance ends in his church, Igboho has apolized if you like carry the matter for head pass Adeboye sef.

You are irrelevant in Yorubaland, I will still ask you who know you.
These Osogbo people that came out to support Yoruba nation yesterday, go and tell them rubbish about Fraudgiria see if they won't stone you to death.

Omo-ale lasan lasan feeling important tongue.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2021
Osogbo people came out to support yoruba nation self-determination.
But one non-enitity omo-ale kingthreat whose relevance ends in his family of bastards thinks he can decide for Yoruba people.

You sabouters think it is a joke cheesy, e go soon shock elo mi.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Osogbo people came out to support yoruba nation self-determination.
But one non-enitity omo-ale kingthreat whose relevance ends in his family of bastards thinks he can decide for Yoruba people.

You sabouters think it is a joke cheesy, e go soon shock elo mi.

Like Sunday Igboho, you can insult your fathers and grandfathers for all I care. No true Yoruba will disrespect his elders only. Only cretinous cocksuckin mofos will.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Who dash monkey banana.
Ooni of Ife that is for Yoruba self-determination grin, I just sit down here dey laff you.

Adeboye relevance ends in his church, Igboho has apolized if you like carry the matter for head pass Adeboye sef.

You are irrelevant in Yorubaland, I will still ask you who know you.
These Osogbo people that came out to support Yoruba nation yesterday, go and tell them rubbish about Fraudgiria see if they won't stone you to death.

Omo-ale lasan lasan feeling important tongue.

My relevance is definitely more than your relevance. What I make feeds many mouths which you cannot feed. Keep posting pictures of people in hundreds. A retired Blackface concert in Ajegunle will host a better crowd.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2021
kingthreat:

Like Sunday Igboho, you can insult your fathers and grandfathers for all I care. No true Yoruba will disrespect his elders only. Only cretinous cocksuckin mofos will.
Shut up your dirty mouth.
Omo ale giving lectures cheesy, you claim be Yoruba yet you don't want Yoruba nation self-determination.

You are a non-entity, you are irrelevant.
There will be a Yoruba nation rally in Akure on Saturday, real omo karo ojire in Akure will come out to support Yoruba nation.

I will post pics of the rally to torment your destiny cheesy.
opponu.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by OduduwaR: 1:07pm On May 17, 2021
Invitationn:

grin grin
Those clowns just like the IPOB clowns; it's either their way or no way!
If Sunday becomes the supreme leader of the Yorubanation, every Yoruba against him will be executed.
He mentioned Prof Banjo to whitewash your jab at illiterate Igboho. It's funny how some people think every Professor has sense. grin
By his ridiculous logic, we should all be atheists because Stephen Hawkins don't believe in the existence of God.

It's interesting how some of you illiterates and unexposed gimps want to compare Yoruba Nation agitation to IPOB that's a one-man show.

The two are different. Yoruba Nation agitation is like Blockchain technology; it's decentralized and there's no demagogue like Nnamdi Kanu. Prof. Banji Akintoye (who actually lived all over Nigeria with friends from every region before moving to live in the US for about 30 yrs) is our Bitcoin, while Igboho is our DOGECOIN. Then we've a lot of other coins all over the world coordinating, to achieve a common goal.

If some of you were to actually know some of the powerful Yoruba people behind Yoruba Nation agitation, you would be shocked. Nigeria is finished and Yorubas are gone. If you don't like it, be prepared to get deported to Gusau or Sokoto with your family.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2021
kingthreat:

My relevance is definitely more than your relevance. What I make feeds many mouths which you cannot feed. Keep posting pictures of people in hundreds. A retired Blackface concert in Ajegunle will host a better crowd.
Who know your papa for Yoruba land, you never still answer grin.
Irrelevant buffon.

I no argue the size of the crowd grin, people that were in Osogbo know the fact cool.

Just tell your zoo police not to cross our path while campaigning else they will be dealt with ruthlessly.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Shut up your dirty mouth.
Omo ale giving lectures cheesy, you claim be Yoruba yet you don't want Yoruba nation self-determination.

You are a non-entity, you are irrelevant.
There will be a Yoruba nation rally in Akure on Saturday, real omo karo ojire in Akure will come out to support Yoruba nation.

I will post pics of the rally to torment your destiny cheesy.
opponu.

Funny enough all the shit you just posted were unread. I just decided to respond to you for the last time. If you dont know, I have a job with many dependent on my income. I cannot keep wasting my time with a nonentity craving a country that will never come and insulting those online who choose to think otherwise. Your further mentions will be ignored. If you like post your sister's nudity, it will still be ignored.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by OduduwaR: 1:17pm On May 17, 2021
kingthreat:

Funny enough all the shit you just posted were unread. I just decided to respond to you for the last time. If you dont know, I have a job with many dependent on my income. I cannot keep wasting my time with a nonentity craving a country that will never come and insulting those online who choose to think otherwise. Your further mentions will be ignored. If you like post your sister's nudity, it will still be ignored.

Quick question for you: does your job pay $1000 equivalent monthly?

If not, then it's slavery, not a job.

You suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and being in perpetual bororo slavery.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
kingthreat:

[/s]
Stop feeling funky you are irrelevant.
Omo-ales like you will be deported to Kaduna, Kebbi when Yoruba nation is actualized tongue.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2021
OduduwaR:

Quick question for you: does your job pay $1000 equivalent monthly?

If not, then it's slavery, not a job.

You suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and being in perpetual bororo slavery.

I earn more than that. Igbo boys with shops in Alaba earn more than that. If you like dont hustle. If you keep blaming aboki with cattle for your poverty, poverty will be your best paddy.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by OduduwaR: 1:22pm On May 17, 2021
What do some people enjoy in Nigeria?

The country is underdeveloped and it's a big slum.

There's no electricity, poverty is rife, no infrastructures, no jobs and life is worthless.

Yahoo boys are actually the ones keeping Nigeria afloat.

Now people are offering a better alternative and Yoruba nation can never be worse than Nigeria. Nigeria is the worst you can ever get.

But some people still prefer the slavery and poverty in Nigeria.

I believe those people are better off dead and death is what they shall get if they try to sabotage this movement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.