Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock (14761 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by Naajjii: 8:45am On May 17, 2021
AMINDA:
All this talks about North and South including the much touted Southern Unity will transform to Yoruba vs Igbo by next year when the real dynamics of 2023 begin to play out. Atiku is fast realizing he is the biggest loser of the sponsored divisive tendencies they sowed for political reasons. The North will not be voting for a Northerner in 2023 but will definitely align towards a Southern ticket that best protect their interests. This is why the North is the most politically smarter region in Nigeria.

By next year, we will see if the Southern unity continues or a particular bloc will swallow their vomit and shamelessly queue behind another Hausa/Fulani ticket. The biggest failure of the opposition is continuing to focus on Buhari with the elections few months away forgetting that Buhari will not be on the ballot in 2023.
If a southern president comes and he fails to restructure Nigeria Jjust the way Jonathan did not then we will know that the south were just issuing empty threats and trying to destabilize Buhari's government. Insaha allah by 2023 upwards we will know
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by bishopkay: 8:46am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
grin

Another Fulani hogwash written by Atiku's numerous Ibo servants like Osita chidioka

Mr Atiku, what is drifting us apart?!

--Fulani killing farmers... As a Fulani what have you done to help persuade your Fulani people from killing farmers since you speak fulfude clearly

Mr Atiku's Country home in Adamawa is so barren, dry and waterless that you have to travel some killometers before getting a borehole...

What did Mr Atiku do to solve this problem of water scarcity?!

He dugged a borehole several kilometres away, and layed pipes straight to his village mansions cutting off all villagers from his water, and barely opening tap to them few times a year

This is actually not true- the bolded. I served at Jada, Atiku's home town at least for sometime before I redeployed and it's actually one of the places in the north with water. They even have flowing streams at the place. My PPA was the Atiku high at Jada and we didn't have just a borehole in the premises, we also had a concrete well! If water was scarce, there's no way they could have managed to dig such a well within the premises. And just for good measure, the land is even very water logged.

The major thing I know they lack is a good drainage system, but that's not even Atiku's fault because he provided funds for it but the community heads decided to mismanage it; so he abandoned them to their fate. There's a not thoroughly done culvert for that part of the project which stands as a testimony of the failed project till date.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by Rochasstatue(f): 8:47am On May 17, 2021
Atiku will never change.
I pity those whose brain he washes and sets at will.
Same robber who said he will restructure Nigeria in 6 months if elected president is now admitting Also Rock can do nothing?
Restructuring is the responsibility of the
National Assembly and State houses of assembly.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:50am On May 17, 2021
No Fulani should be allowed to be President of Nigeria until every other ethnic group has been elected President.

Chile just voted to write a new constitution to reflect the make up of the country.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Nigeria is surely drifting to SEPARATION, or restructuring at least.

It will happen very soon by peace, fire or force whether any tribe likes it or not.

The relationship between us is PARASITIC! Awusa - fool ani especially is barely contributing anything to the country but they are everywhere.

Go to any government establishment around the country and you'll confirm that they are just imposing themselves as rulers everywhere.
Illiterate animals with quota-system education.

They have stolen at least 70% of the oil blocs. Something that's supposed to be property of the state.
Even with all their greed, they are still the poorest.
95% of beggars in this country are them.
If they so like themselves and help themselves, why are the rich ones not helping their poor? Why are they shipping themselves to all parts of the states of the country to beg for halms?

How can a normanic savage animal come all the way from the north to own oil blocs in the Niger Delta?
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ONE-NIGERIA.

Are you sure Hausas are nt contributing lol? The onion, Tmato, Cowmeat, beans, groundnut,pepper u eat...where is it planted?
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 9:08am On May 17, 2021
patani:

Are you sure Hausas are nt contributing lol? The onion, Tmato, Cowmeat, beans, groundnut,pepper u eat...where is it planted?
Is that a contribution?
Are you okay?

Which region doesn't farm?

Do we get the food for free?

Are there no alternatives?

Does Dubai, Saudi etc grow anything? Yet, don't they eat the best foods?
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 9:09am On May 17, 2021
Springboot:

I will quote you in the next 100 years, Nigeria will never breakup, unfortunately.
Keep fooling yourself...
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by justmondris: 9:10am On May 17, 2021
They all thesame. They pretend to be saints when looking for power and once they have won, you will see the real demons in them. Go and ask Buhari and el-RufaI, they said more than this just to deceive people and get into power.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 9:14am On May 17, 2021
AnanseK:

Go and take your medications. Your Psychiatrist is not succeeding with your care.
I know leaches and frustrated abokey animals will quote me...

ONE-NIGERIA is only a mirage. It's going to end soon.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by ofiko123(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2021
So where does it lie
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:14am On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:
Always making sense ... but Yoruba prefer him to the dullard and the hypocrite pastor...

all Na greed.. Na only dem geh sense for over 400 ethnic group.

Naija go soon disintegrate ... the fear of Islamic republic, caliphate and Emir of yorubaland will soon turn reality

Wishing those that wished Nigeria good.

Muric will agree with me.

Atiku is an integral part of the problem, but I don't blame you for not seeing that.

The average Nigerian is a fool and you're so obviously one too

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 9:18am On May 17, 2021
okuta007:

The bold parts is not even the issue - the current Fulani Oligarchy has sold Nigeria's oil reserves of the next 10 years in exchange for loans from China which they are sharing amongst themselves right now as we speak. By the time they are done - and Buhari hands over, the incoming administration of the southerner will discover he is just seating on an empty chair - no money to run anything.

If you listen to Major Hamza Al-Mustapha's interview recorded in 2016, it is on youtube- he said when Abacha died, Nigeria had $6 Billion in External Reserve [despite crippling sanctions against the regime] and that was what Abdusalam Abubakar inherited. When Abubakar was leaving 11 months plus later - Nigeria had less than $2 Billion in external reserve [despite the fact that Abdusalam regime was not bugged with sanctions for the fact that he was going to hand over to civilians in 1999] so what happened to $4 Billion in 11 months.

Right from the days of Military Rule, the north has been controlling the south AS IF each of the northern soldiers have 2 heads, 2 hearts, 4 kidneys - and 4 hands - WHY ARE SOUTHERNERS COWARDS? especially those in the military? DAMN IT undecided
Exactly.
The corrupt and sellout is 100x worse than what we had during jónadaft's regime.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by PETERANDRE(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Nigeria is surely drifting to SEPARATION, or restructuring at least.

It will happen very soon by peace, fire or force whether any tribe likes it or not.

The relationship between us is PARASITIC! Awusa - fool ani especially is barely contributing anything to the country but they are everywhere.

Go to any government establishment around the country and you'll confirm that they are just imposing themselves as rulers everywhere.
Illiterate animals with quota-system education.

They have stolen at least 70% of the oil blocs. Something that's supposed to be property of the state.
Even with all their greed, they are still the poorest.
95% of beggars in this country are them.
If they so like themselves and help themselves, why are the rich ones not helping their poor? Why are they shipping themselves to all parts of the states of the country to beg for halms?

How can a normanic savage animal come all the way from the north to own oil blocs in the Niger Delta?
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ONE-NIGERIA.

you have said it all my brother.
a won quota system opportunists.

it has to stop soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by cocolacec(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
;
Another Fulani hogwash written by Atiku's numerous Ibo servants like Osita chidioka
Mr Atiku, what is drifting us apart?!

--Fulani killing farmers... As a Fulani what have you done to help persuade your Fulani people from killing farmers since you speak fulfude clearly

Mr Atiku's Country home in Adamawa is so barren, dry and waterless that you have to travel some killometers before getting a borehole...

What did Mr Atiku do to solve this problem of water scarcity?!

He dugged a borehole several kilometres away, and layed pipes straight to his village mansions cutting off all villagers from his water, and barely opening tap to them few times a year

I think you know Atiku very much,is it true he is gay?Someone told me in 2003,he pays 1milion per night to a new gay lover in Adamawa.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Is that a contribution?
Are you okay?

Which region doesn't farm?

Do we get the food for free?

Are there no alternatives?

Does Dubai, Saudi etc grow anything? Yet, don't they eat the best foods?

Since you cant respond without being abusive.....ill give it back to you how i do to none entities like you....I guess ure so dump and stupid you do not know what they call commercial farming...You do not get free food but have you been to common places like Botswana, Namibia, and maybe UAE where food is imported. Then compare to cost of food in Nigeria? Sure you do not know that food is cheap in nigeria even with the current inflation rate...I'm sure you will argue with me since you don't leave shores of Nigeria

A typical groundnut you buy for 800NGN will cost 5,000NGN in those African countries i mentioned...Compare the cost of food in Dubai, raw organic food cost over 400% above that of Nigeria...Considering low income in Nigeria, ur likes will probably die of hunger on the street...sho l' ooni brain ni? Dindinrin
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by PETERANDRE(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2021
seunayantokun:
You can't remedy an illness without dealing with the cause. Atiku, address your people whose agenda you know. Don't play the ostrich.

YOU TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by kayusely70(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2021
Grayoso:

This is very true. Buhari was final proof that Northern leadership of Nigeria is only capable of delivering nepotism, gradualism, centrist and bloated governance, lack of innovation, senseless resistance to devolution of power, weak legislative arm, perseverance with an archaic constitution and political system, compromised armed forces and institutional weakness, overbearing involvement of religion in political/public life and many, many more negatives.

The North should not get anywhere near the Presidency of Nigeria again till our nation is restructured, our constitution is amended, State policing is delivered, power is devolved away from the centre and States have greater autonomy and control over their socio-economic direction etal.
You've spoken very well!
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by BioGreen: 9:59am On May 17, 2021
Has he ever come out to publicly condemn what led to the Southern Governors' decision?

Is now you know it's a divide between good and bad/evil
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 10:15am On May 17, 2021
patani:

Since you cant respond without being abusive.....ill give it back to you how i do to none entities like you....I guess ure so dump and stupid you do not know what they call commercial farming...You do not get free food but have you been to common places like Botswana, Namibia, and maybe UAE where food is imported. Then compare to cost of food in Nigeria? Sure you do not know that food is cheap in nigeria even with the current inflation rate...I'm sure you will argue with me since you don't leave shores of Nigeria

A typical groundnut you buy for 800NGN will cost 5,000NGN in those African countries i mentioned...Compare the cost of food in Dubai, raw organic food cost over 400% above that of Nigeria...Considering low income in Nigeria, ur likes will probably die of hunger on the street...sho l' ooni brain ni? Dindinrin
You are just a dolt with a parasitic and leach mentality? How many African countries have you been to, that makes you know that N800 groundnut costs N5000?
What stops your people from selling their groundnut for N10000 a cup?

Whether you people like it or not, THIS UNHOLY MARRIAGE OF A COUNTRY MUST BE DISSOLVED!

IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO PRACTICE ONE-NIGERIA.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by Mbataku96(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
business kill u there son of otondo
Nah your pops be son of otondo
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by fof1: 11:23am On May 17, 2021
HonNL:

Atiku Abubakar

This is what Leadership is about and how Leaders should talk. Thanks to Atiku...
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by ajl: 11:30am On May 17, 2021
Story, Story! Bleep Nigeria, the destiny killing country and all evil collaborating elites from north to south. Odua nation for ever.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:31am On May 17, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Atiku is an integral part of the problem, but I don't blame you for not seeing that.

The average Nigerian is a fool and you're so obviously one too

He is a fool. An ethnocentric and bigoted fool who hates Yorubas to such an unhealthy degree he can never refrain from commenting about them negatively even when Yorubas are not the subject of discussion or even relevant to the topic.

Just check his previous post to see if the guy can make even two separate posts without one being an irrelevant and out of context attack on Yorubas like his post you responded to.

It is because of people like him that I will never back Southern unity beyond separation or restructuring. Let us face this current menace from the Fulanis and the North first. After that, and Nigeria separates or restructure, everyone should go to their corner to develop their land into what they want it to be. No more living in each other's pocket.

No more Igbos living in the SW in the millions only to be the greatest and most virulent attackers of Yorubas online like this Asgard fool.

The way forward , we should all agitate for right now, is independence for Stated and region so everyone can own their success or failure so we end the blame game once and for all and expose the real hypocrites, parasites and "unity beggars".
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:44am On May 17, 2021
fof1:

This is what Leadership is about and how Leaders should talk. Thanks to Atiku...

So leadership is about demanding action from others and not yourself merely because you know you would have to censure or attack your own kinsmen and their wrongdoing that has become a menace to society?

Leadership, as Atiku is doing, is about ignoring the Elephant in the room ba ?

The only option open to Atiku, that will prove decent Fulanis exist who are dedicated to doing what is right by all Nigerians, is to bravely fight the Buhari's Fulani ruling cabal, champion the sacking of extremist like Pantami, lead the Northern voice to criminalize and banish Gumi and his ilk, speak against the arming of illiterate Fulani herdsmen with AK47 assault rifles, condemn the abetting/sponsorship of terrorism by Northern elites etc, etc, etc, etc.

That Atiku is doing non of the above, to then make issues about a solution 'involving all Nigerians' show he should never be anywhere near Aso Rock in future.

He is fundamentally dishonest and disinterested in the root cause of the problem which adequate education shows most men is the beginning of the search for permanent and lasting solutions.

The world is full of insincere and self-serving men and leaders who cause a lot of problem while pretending to be looking for solutions. Atiku is one of them.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by naijamerican: 1:12pm On May 17, 2021
May God kill all these leaders.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by timberprides: 2:44pm On May 17, 2021
Walahi dis man sabi preach pass pastor adeboye.

Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by biggy26: 3:22pm On May 17, 2021
Mbataku96:
I really thought he had something reasonable to say
Assuming he didn't have much investments in Nigeria he will not be speaking like this, honestly what he is saying is for the best interest of his business.
He made very valid points, if adhered to or considered, things will change.
He just got my respect as an intelligent man. No sentiments.
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:

You are just a dolt with a parasitic and leach mentality? How many African countries have you been to, that makes you know that N800 groundnut costs N5000?
What stops your people from selling their groundnut for N10000 a cup?

Whether you people like it or not, THIS UNHOLY MARRIAGE OF A COUNTRY MUST BE DISSOLVED!

IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO PRACTICE ONE-NIGERIA.
Ill answer your question. since ure so foolish to know its not evenryoneon this forum that is stupid like you... FYI I go around Southern and Eastern Africa for IT consulting job ... And at least ive been to a handful West African country before leaving nigeria....so if you think everyone stuck in Nigeria like you OYO........u said Unholy nigeria...tell me one economic trategy your region has to survive economic downturn that will happen after the breakup... Go and ask countries like Yugoslavia and old USSR what happens after countries breakup...Likes of you will eat from dustbins for nothing less than 10 years before thing get back to half of what it is now......Keep beating drum of war thinking you will be exempted .....zero IQ individual.,,,
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 3:55pm On May 18, 2021
patani:

Ill answer your question. since ure so foolish to know its not evenryoneon this forum that is stupid like you... FYI I go around Southern and Eastern Africa for IT consulting job ... And at least ive been to a handful West African country before leaving nigeria....so if you think everyone stuck in Nigeria like you OYO........u said Unholy nigeria...tell me one economic trategy your region has to survive economic downturn that will happen after the breakup... Go and ask countries like Yugoslavia and old USSR what happens after countries breakup...Likes of you will eat from dustbins for nothing less than 10 years before thing get back to half of what it is now......Keep beating drum of war thinking you will be exempted .....zero IQ individual.,,,
Lol
dumbfuck feeling funky
Continue to travel around the world through your phone grin!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2021
I hate motivational speakers
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by patani(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
dumbfuck feeling funky
Continue to travel around the world through your phone grin!!!!!!!!!

Lol,,,you wish...slow spoke....keep believing everyone is miserable like you....nincompoop...arindin...shior!
Re: Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock by UncleKoboko: 7:23pm On May 18, 2021
patani:

Lol,,,you wish...slow spoke....keep believing everyone is miserable like you....nincompoop...arindin...shior!
Hehehehehe grin
This e-nomardic savage animal is still feeling funky o. Painting dreaming of world tour through his phone grin you really wish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Abubakar Is Dead (Jigawa NUJ Chairman Dies) / South-East PDP Meeting: Iwuanyanwu, Bode George, Ekweremadu,Peter Obi Attend / Boko Haram Hijacks Bus, Abducts 20 Passengers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.