Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Oral Defence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oral Defence (134 Views)

Adeboye: Christians Don’t Need Guns For Self-Defence / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Denied Writing Any Letter On Self Defence / Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oral Defence by DannyG8(m): 9:00pm On May 16, 2021
Am having exam next week and it oral defence you have to face congregation of about 80 people to speak frankly speaking am not good speaking in public and moreover an a big time introvert I hardly speak in public please I need your advice and support on how to go about facing congregation to speak thank you
Re: Oral Defence by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On May 17, 2021
DannyG8:
Am having exam next week and it oral defence you have to face congregation of about 80 people to speak frankly speaking am not good speaking in public and moreover an a big time introvert I hardly speak in public please I need your advice and support on how to go about facing congregation to speak thank you

1) Become an expert in your presentation KNOWING EVERY NOOK AND CORNER OF IT.

2) INTERVIEW THE EXPERTS ON IT, to verify and authenticate that you indeed know the subject. Therefore, you know that you are an expert on it.

3) so now that you are an expert and have interviewed experts about that subject, go out there and shine for YOU ARE TEACHING 80 other experts or less who are going to see that you have become an expert too, like they are or even better.

(1) (Reply)

Standing In The Gap For Nigeria By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow / The Force Of Supernatural Speed Is Canceling Swallowing That Lateness Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.