Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. (49742 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / I Now Womanise With My Money / Which Is Your Habit: Do You Drink, Smoke, Or Womanize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by escapefromusa(f): 4:42pm On May 17, 2021
lilvicky68:

He masturbates...

Heavily grin

6 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by lilvicky68(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2021
Frenzy01:
Vices that are addictive and destructive plenty pass this... I have a friend who's addicted to Pepsi. I have one whose vice is betting...

I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Location?
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by okoroemeka(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
I've heard that before but na nonsense yarns..

I have a friend that doesn't do any. He's not driven to sex, neither does he smoke or drink. What he loves to do though is play video games. He can play PES from morning till night! grin
that video game has taken over his view of reality,and look closely you will see a masturbator,take away that video game and he may find another real game to play.

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by kindlyheart: 6:00pm On May 17, 2021
Cnach:

I don't do any of the above.

me too. I have all the chance and opportunity to but I don't.

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Lilpen3758: 6:15pm On May 17, 2021
Toks2008:

Even me I don't do any so I began to wonder.. But I like beautiful ladies sha but that is not the same as womanising...
you just no get liver to go talk your mind

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Lilpen3758: 6:20pm On May 17, 2021
Chloraseptic:
What are you enjoying in life is you don't do either one of those.
I Taya ooh, I smoke weed and love pussy

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Lilpen3758: 6:20pm On May 17, 2021
lilvicky68:

He masturbates...
busted

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by waynetee(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2021
Well... i do all but weed is favorite smiley

When i have time to waste grin

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by somehow: 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
Excuses people with no self discipline made up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Erojepromise(f): 8:26pm On May 17, 2021
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by uthlaw: 8:32pm On May 17, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

I have a friend that doesn't do any. He's not driven to sex, neither does he smoke or drink. What he loves to do though is play video games. He can play PES from morning till night! grin
samething with me I swear down....if money de my pocket,games no de tire me aje!

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 17, 2021
Rozcol:
This is how some of you spread things you know nothing about and try so hard to sound real,your types easily fall for scammers.I wish you fall for the serial local scammer before you put your thinking cap on whenever you see and read things on social media.The idiot Lovethaa is a serial scammer with so many monikas on Nairaland (males and females Monika's),he owns realgboy,feditune,BettyO, Valenciabaddie and so many others,he creates and stage chats,quotes himself, send himself DMS to perfect his horrible acts,he portrays himself as a big boy for gullible ones like you so you can send DM and fall prey,he specializes in asking people to drop account number to get their details for his scam,he fakes and stage chats with his various numerous monikas,he creates topics and counter it with his other Monika's,he likes his posts and attack people with his other Monika's to make it real and so many devilish things,he's a demon and a depressed soul,a nairalander called him out for scamming in his last post and he ran away ever since.All the useless fake chats with Zzor plus other accounts that popped up when she deactivated were all lies and staged from lowlifes and attention seekers who were jealouse and envious of her popularity.After I called the foolish scammer out,he secretly quoted me on a dead thread to apologize and still lied in his apologies as usual.Be wise in your dealings here,so many tout and evil doers on Nairaland. Zzor is still here on a lowkey and very busy too. cc Toks2008 Chocboi78

I'm allergic to reading long epistles. Kindly give me a summary. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Toks2008(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2021
Erojepromise:

Shebbi una no dey calm down read, comprehend before making post shey...

SMH!
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Erojepromise(f): 8:40pm On May 17, 2021
Toks2008:

Shebbi una no dey calm down read, comprehend before making post shey...

SMH!
Look what you quoted. Na you no dey calm l deleted immediately l realize my mistake
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Toks2008(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2021
Erojepromise:

Look what you quoted. Na you no dey calm l deleted immediately l realize my mistake

Lol! You still dey do gragra... Women and gragra.

Anyways at leat you have deleted it.

NEXT time dey calm down.

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by danietohbadt(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2021
I don't drink, smoke or womanise.

But you see, if you eventually see me with a woman, na woman wey get nice bosom like Florence Otedola, and succulent Ukwu like...... Mercy Johnson

Ayiiiiiiiiii.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Erojepromise(f): 8:45pm On May 17, 2021
Toks2008:

Lol! You still dey do gragra... Women and gragra.

Anyways at leat you have deleted it.

NEXT time dey calm down.
I hear you undecided
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Just123: 8:47pm On May 17, 2021
Toks2008:
There is this popular theory that a man must either be a smoker, a lover of liquor and if not these two, he must be a womaniser.

How true?

I think It’s up to a any guy to smoke if he chooses to ignore the health warnings and no biggie if any man drinks from time to time and of course, liking women and being a horrible flirt is up to any man. Anyone can pick their vices and live their lives in the way they please. No judgment.

But be that as it may, I think it is wrong to presume that every man would belong in either or more of these categories. There are men who don't do any and they are not less than a man.

So nairalanders what is your take, which one do you indulge in?
I don't subscribe to that school of thought, though this is my own poison

2 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Craig24: 8:57pm On May 17, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
You're damn weak mentally if you subscribe to this bullshit.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by chocboi78(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2021
Rozcol:
This is how some of you spread things you know nothing about and try so hard to sound real,your types easily fall for scammers.I wish you fall for the serial local scammer before you put your thinking cap on whenever you see and read things on social media.The idiot Lovethaa is a serial scammer with so many monikas on Nairaland (males and females Monika's),he owns realgboy,feditune,BettyO, Valenciabaddie and so many others,he creates and stage chats,quotes himself, send himself DMS to perfect his horrible acts,he portrays himself as a big boy for gullible ones like you so you can send DM and fall prey,he specializes in asking people to drop account number to get their details for his scam,he fakes and stage chats with his various numerous monikas,he creates topics and counter it with his other Monika's,he likes his posts and attack people with his other Monika's to make it real and so many devilish things,he's a demon and a depressed soul,a nairalander called him out for scamming in his last post and he ran away ever since.All the useless fake chats with Zzor plus other accounts that popped up when she deactivated were all lies and staged from lowlifes and attention seekers who were jealouse and envious of her popularity.After I called the foolish scammer out,he secretly quoted me on a dead thread to apologize and still lied in his apologies as usual.Be wise in your dealings here,so many tout and evil doers on Nairaland. Zzor is still here on a lowkey and very busy too. cc Toks2008 Chocboi78
omor... e be things sha

3 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Khd95(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2021
I know someone that does the three altogether, he smokes like dragon, he can cancel different bottles of drinks, he still carry multiple different girls, and some of those girls are aware grin

6 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by CHoccolaTE: 9:35pm On May 17, 2021
Rozcol:
This is how some of you spread things you know nothing about and try so hard to sound real,your types easily fall for scammers.I wish you fall for the serial local scammer before you put your thinking cap on whenever you see and read things on social media.The idiot Lovethaa is a serial scammer with so many monikas on Nairaland (males and females Monika's),he owns realgboy,feditune,BettyO, Valenciabaddie and so many others,he creates and stage chats,quotes himself, send himself DMS to perfect his horrible acts,he portrays himself as a big boy for gullible ones like you so you can send DM and fall prey,he specializes in asking people to drop account number to get their details for his scam,he fakes and stage chats with his various numerous monikas,he creates topics and counter it with his other Monika's,he likes his posts and attack people with his other Monika's to make it real and so many devilish things,he's a demon and a depressed soul,a nairalander called him out for scamming in his last post and he ran away ever since.All the useless fake chats with Zzor plus other accounts that popped up when she deactivated were all lies and staged from lowlifes and attention seekers who were jealouse and envious of her popularity.After I called the foolish scammer out,he secretly quoted me on a dead thread to apologize and still lied in his apologies as usual.Be wise in your dealings here,so many tout and evil doers on Nairaland. Zzor is still here on a lowkey and very busy too. 8

Can you imagine?

A lot of nairaland males are mentally unstable demons.
Tueh
Imagine going so far to spoil somebody's reputation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by budaatum: 4:05am On May 18, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

People say it to justify their own bad behaviour.

Its like some Nigerians would say everyone is a thief just before they themselves go and steal, and despite the fact that the mothers and fathers of some of them have never ever stolen a single kobo in their life.

4 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by MrHighSea: 8:53am On May 18, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Is he a Man?

Men fall in at least one of them or their close relatives.

Like not necessarily womanising, having a woman and talking about them.

smoking, snuffs
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Frenzy01(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

Location?
Ado Ekiti.
Delivery available nationwide
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by PastorandMentor(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2021
I love women i won't deny.
But God dey help me.
I love women with big ass

2 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by debbydams(f): 11:57am On May 19, 2021
Not all abeg..
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2021
I don't do any of these, I guess I'm not man enough then cry besides, where is the fun or maturity in destroying one body system with alcohol, smoking, and womanising ?

But there are few things I'm obsessed with, that can potentially kill me, and they are reading, running, thinking, philosophising, building my business and of course, minding my business. The end is result is that I'll get smarter, deeper in thoughts, respectable, peaceful, and richer.

5 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by frozen70(f): 10:47pm On May 19, 2021
Toks2008:
There is this popular theory that a man must either be a smoker, a lover of liquor and if not these two, he must be a womaniser.

How true?

I think It’s up to a any guy to smoke if he chooses to ignore the health warnings and no biggie if any man drinks from time to time and of course, liking women and being a horrible flirt is up to any man. Anyone can pick their vices and live their lives in the way they please. No judgment.

But be that as it may, I think it is wrong to presume that every man would belong in either or more of these categories. There are men who don't do any and they are not less than a man.

A man can indulge himself in all the things you mentioned, if he wishes, my concern is that he should be responsible, that's all

2 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2021
Toks2008:

How true?

Lalasticlala , which one do you indulge in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Am I Too Choosy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.