Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. (49748 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / I Now Womanise With My Money / Which Is Your Habit: Do You Drink, Smoke, Or Womanize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by goodnewscliff(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
I've heard that before but na nonsense yarns..

I have a friend that doesn't do any. He's not driven to sex, neither does he smoke or drink. What he loves to do though is play video games. He can play PES from morning till night! grin
whos this guy? Cos u described me finish... I dont play with my games...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by PAWG(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mine is drink, my womanizing game is weak
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by WorldRichest: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

He masturbates...

Stop leaking secrets
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by 9jaPromo(f): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Do you know that you could be tagged a scammer?

Male posing as a female.
hmm.....
Can't a lady smoke?
Lesbialism? Etc

Boy u are a leaner....
Don't quote me again
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Kebbiprince: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I'm guessing there's a guy behind that moniker, Bola146. There are too many guys disguising as females here. Don't be caught unaware. If Zzor could be a male, any others can be. Saphiere sef could be a male who is only catching cruise. There are lives outside NL, so there are more to NLers than all we just spew here.
You're 100% right bro, saphiere is most likely a male too, I know a male nairalander here with a female moniker, he uses it catch cruise, even me sef been get one, if u see any overreacting 'f' here seeking attention is most likely a guy behind it for attention

2 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Fiscus105(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
BIXYBABE:
No, its like dis....drink/smoke or womanise or bet. Either of the 3... Out of 1000 men, it will be hard to find 5 who doesn't do one of them.

several , the more you widen ur horizon the more you see things, several guys I knw not doing any of those mentioned.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Bar1941(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bola146:
There are still good guys out there who doesn't do all these shits! Believe me! Just pray that you find one.

Forget, those you presume to be the good guys out there that did none of the three are the most dangerous among men in most cases. They are the ones that after their death, 3 different women will emerged with children being fathered by them, occult societies will come claiming their corpse after death and the likes.

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by 9jaPromo(f): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Do you know that you could be tagged a scammer?

Male posing as a female.
hmm.....
Can't a lady smoke?
Lesbialism? Etc

Boy u are a leaner....
Don't quote me again

Although no be show my sex to you.....
Freak womaniser
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Kebbiprince: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm...... personally ... don't drink ... don't smoke... besides health issues and a leading to addiction it makes no sense to me. On womanizing ... that's for boosting one's ego ... my ego is just fine and under control. No doubt ... a lot of men believe they have to do certain things to ehmmm..... certify their manhood.
You're living a worthless life bro and have anhedonia, you're depressed and need help
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by babtoundey(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
I'm a man and I don't engage in any of the listed

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by KrazyDave16(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

I have a friend that doesn't do any. He's not driven to sex, neither does he smoke or drink. What he loves to do though is play video games. He can play PES from morning till night! grin
You just described me cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by whitebone(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
I came across a face book group called RAVEN Or CROW (Win recharge cards by answering the questions correctly �) which promise to give out a free airtime to it's members each time a anyone answers questions correctly.

It's a and educating group with trivial questions as well as riddles. I was surprised after joining to discover that such a group truly exist! I won airtime too and that's why I'm sharing because I have never seen such a group in my entire time of using FB.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Indispensable85(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
I don't drink
I don't smoke
I don't womanize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Toks2008:
There is this popular theory that a man must either be a smoker, a lover of liquor and if not these two, he must be a womaniser.

How true?

I think It’s up to a any guy to smoke if he chooses to ignore the health warnings and no biggie if any man drinks from time to time and of course, liking women and being a horrible flirt is up to any man. Anyone can pick their vices and live their lives in the way they please. No judgment.

But be that as it may, I think it is wrong to presume that every man would belong in either or more of these categories. There are men who don't do any and they are not less than a man.

So nairalanders what is your take, which one do you indulge in?

My God.. see comments. Why NL guys una too fake like this? Everyone will just be a saint online. And if u go out rn all bars are filled up but no one is a Nairalander....
To ur topic jare. Not literally. It like the saying something must kill a man . Everyone ( male and female) whether they admit it or not has a habit that may or may not be harmful to them in the long run. Could be alcohol, smoke of all sorts, beautiful women, handsome guys, bad boys or bad girls, deep love for money, computer games, looking good, cars, exotic arts etc.. But Alcohol, smoke and women are the most common indulgence for any guy that's really always on social settings (not the hermit types).Nobody holy but if u don't indulge in any of those 3 things and ur social, almost always on social settings regularly then I can never trust u as a man. I mean why be in water if u don't want to get wet... That's suspect bro. Its more about the settings hence the saying for the 3 vices. You sef reason am u no dey drink u no dey smoke u no dey like woman and u want dey hangout with guys. Is that not witchcraft?

2 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
I drink like kilode and I womanize like my life depends on that pussy
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by neyohh: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
The rubbish topics in Nigerian social space, how will one not become r*tard#d.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by bizhop01: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wrong is not every man,
Because i don't drink alcohol, i never smoked, womanizing absolutely no.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by thesolutions(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
A man that is comfortable makes a lot of hard choices everyday. Everything is for fun. But real men put smiles on people's faces. A little smile, a little laughter and a little more giving here and there makes their day fulfilling. They go to bed reminiscing about the beauty in the laughter they triggered in the lives of the Less privileged.

2 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by tasceige(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Or a workaholic
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Toks2008(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
neyohh:
The rubbish topics in Nigerian social space, how will one not become r*tard#d.

Would you rather prefer to see depressive threads on front page all the time?

We need threads like this occasionally to help our mental health.

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by weslay: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Moderator is bae.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by UDUJ(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Toks2008:
There is this popular theory that a man must either be a smoker, a lover of liquor and if not these two, he must be a womaniser.

How true?

I think It’s up to a any guy to smoke if he chooses to ignore the health warnings and no biggie if any man drinks from time to time and of course, liking women and being a horrible flirt is up to any man. Anyone can pick their vices and live their lives in the way they please. No judgment.

But be that as it may, I think it is wrong to presume that every man would belong in either or more of these categories. There are men who don't do any and they are not less than a man.

Very flawed saying. I do neither of those 3 things suggested in your post.

I consider womanising as weak willed men chasing after everything in skirts. As for me I have never found any fun in that and prefer being a one lady man ( as long as I am comfortable with her, and she is intelligent and can hold a conversation with me and I trust her to a degree ).

So once again Toks, that saying is very wrong and is for weak willed men. Some of us have standards.

2 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by AngelicBeing: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Toks2008:

How true?

l neither smoke, drink nor engage in womanizing and l am living the best of my life, nothing beats a life of absolute and complete chastity wink

3 Likes

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by bhella10: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Even me I don't do any so I began to wonder.. But I like beautiful ladies sha but that is not the same as womanising...
Even worse grin
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by oweniwe(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

He masturbates...

When did that become a crime?
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by chibjohn(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
It’s total fallacy. I can tell you that I do none of those shits.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by otuomasirichi: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
cool cool cool

Not Necessarily Compulsory cool

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Solidkay(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

That's also an addiction
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by justifyme(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

watch him very closely!! He can kill
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Kingcalls: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

He is still a kid.... wait till he becomes a man
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by hanymasahun: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

same here but i love video game die.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by dipsy588(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
abeg add DRUGS! soon eyan bella shmurda . wahala!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? / Am I Too Choosy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.