Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. (49766 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / I Now Womanise With My Money / Which Is Your Habit: Do You Drink, Smoke, Or Womanize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Timblaze(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Visionless men theory!
I don't do any of those things.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Even me I don't do any so I began to wonder.. But I like beautiful ladies sha but that is not the same as womanising...

LIAR! YOU WEY DEY SMOKE GBANA
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by belcom10(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Men should not be defined by these attributes.
I don't do any of this. Though I admire beautiful ladies, planning to settle down soon.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Bola146(f): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You're 100% right bro, saphiere is most likely a male too, I know a male nairalander here with a female moniker, he uses it catch cruise, even me sef been get one, if u see any overreacting 'f' here seeking attention is most likely a guy behind it for attention

You are here again grin do your findings and bring your facts here my son wink wink God bless all the men and women especially abroad that know me wella kiss kiss I could feel all of you laughing at these kids seriously grin happy weekend
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by tnerro1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
I don’t drink
I don’t smoke
But I like fine women
But I don’t womanise
I take them one at a time
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Someodds: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bola146:
There are still good guys out there who doesn't do all these shits! Believe me! Just pray that you find one.

Of course there are, but shits they do behind the scene will shock you.

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by ThatFairGuy: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Fallacy. I've never done any
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Mrbenny001: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Alot of people saying they know somebody that someone that doesn't do any of them ..that person might be a chronic masturbator cos most of them are introvert and keep to themselve
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by dododawa1: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Either or All of the above involved
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Hoodyrich(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Toks2008:
There is this popular theory that a man must either be a smoker, a lover of liquor and if not these two, he must be a womaniser.

How true?

I think It’s up to a any guy to smoke if he chooses to ignore the health warnings and no biggie if any man drinks from time to time and of course, liking women and being a horrible flirt is up to any man. Anyone can pick their vices and live their lives in the way they please. No judgment.

But be that as it may, I think it is wrong to presume that every man would belong in either or more of these categories. There are men who don't do any and they are not less than a man.

So nairalanders what is your take, which one do you indulge in?
These tools can be hazardous and helpful at the same time.Abuse of it is what should be considered wrong. Somehow blunt opens up a part of the brain,that part which we don't access usually although I won't say this is a theory still.For me it makes me more creative.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by frowland(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
omotola90:
are you buhari's p. A

Read again and good-night or bad night; whichever you choose - Your choice.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
If sinners entice you, consent thou not'.....Proverbs 1:10 is where your answer lies. Those you called friends are about to destroy your life and destiny; you better leave them and run before you scatter your destiny with your own hands.

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by olamoses75(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
I've heard that before but na nonsense yarns..

I have a friend that doesn't do any. He's not driven to sex, neither does he smoke or drink. What he loves to do though is play video games. He can play PES from morning till night! grin
at least, he is addicted to something.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Bola146(f): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Someodds:

Of course there are, but shits they do behind the scene will shock you.

I have many friends here that I'm so close to, they don't! These guys took me out of depression 2018 with their behaviours and attitudes. They are just real Christians till now. It's either you believe me or not
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by simplelad(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
A big lie. i dont do all what was mentioned. We have millions of people who are free from all what was mentioned
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by sniperr007(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Toks2008:
There is this popular theory that a man must either be a smoker, a lover of liquor and if not these two, he must be a womaniser.

How true?

I think It’s up to a any guy to smoke if he chooses to ignore the health warnings and no biggie if any man drinks from time to time and of course, liking women and being a horrible flirt is up to any man. Anyone can pick their vices and live their lives in the way they please. No judgment.

But be that as it may, I think it is wrong to presume that every man would belong in either or more of these categories. There are men who don't do any and they are not less than a man.

Some men do none.

I know them.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Slimtuns(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Well, you may be right though or maybe not undecided...

Naturally, every man is a womanizer(can't say for gays tho). Womanizing starts from staring at girls lustfully to getting down with them. it takes the grace of God to resist the temptation, even the so called religious people fantasize about straffing once in a while.

That being said, smoking and drinking are just some vices you imitate, they don't occur naturally, I still don't get what fun guys derive from smoking and drinking.

So not all men do either of the 3 and that doesn't make them less of a man

Well I won't lie I like girls but then I get bored of them easily, does that still make me a womanizer?

Or maybe it's because making money has always been on my mind even though man still broke sad
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Dechymmytv(f): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

I have a friend that doesn't do any. He's not driven to sex, neither does he smoke or drink. What he loves to do though is play video games. He can play PES from morning till night! grin
tell that guy he's doing well grin
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by OloyeVIII: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Guy! check that man.. e fit be serial killer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
180% wrong. We all are not stupid
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Billyonaire666:
[s]

Your understanding of the nature of Cannabis is very limited. Having conducted a thorough research and understood the powerful sensing enhancement actuators within the plant and its capacity to stabilize the nervous system. I recommend it for medical and social use. Do not abuse it though, micro-dose it with wisdom. May be once in a month. ]t is very addictive thought (who doesn't wanna be high all day).

Do not comment on subjects you are ignorant of, it makes one look bad. I hardly take it, except as medicine to sleep better once in a while.
[/s]

Stay away from any form of smoke no matter how little. Don't misinform the public.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

LIAR! YOU WEY DEY SMOKE GBANA

Lol

No be only gbana nah gum.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
maasoap:
[/s]
[s]
Stay away from any form of smoke no matter how little. Don't misinform the public.
[/s]

Bleep off

1 Like

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by TemmyT002(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
I don't indulge in any of the three and there are thousands of us.
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Komu1048(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Toks2008:

How true?

The Title should carry rich men. Person never chop u dey talk of smoke, drink n woman. Abegi shift
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
People say rubbish to justify the iranu they engage in
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by bellotaofeek: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Or die untimely. Quote me if u are ready tongue
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by sunkieisland(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

That your Friend is me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Billyonaire666:
[/s]

Bleep off
Weed talking
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by ellizy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
That means a man that does the three is completely finished!
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Igbojihadist: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
He masturbates...
abeg are you king solomon junior or senior brother
Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by Tauhidyahaya: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
Non of the above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.