Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! (41953 Views)

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by seyz91(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2021
Nothing is wrong with you and it's nothing new

alot of married couples feel same way with their EXs
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

I met this lady long time ago before I got married to my wife and we were in love back then. She refused me when I actually proposed to her and I moved on afterward but each time we were together, our love was quite evident in the air which became noticeable to people around us.

Eventually, I got married and we distant ourselves for the sake of both of us and then, we reduced our phone talks but we were still friends.

And now, each time we were opportune to talk on phone, the feelings keep coming back. It is irresistible! The day we eventually met, we almost make out but we got ourselves under control miraculously and we distant again for a while. The truth is I can't stop talking to her at least we don't even do that often as before.
What is wrong with me? i need help! What do I do?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by na2016: 4:38pm On May 17, 2021
post=101764834:

I send love and light to your wife and I hope God spare her the trauma of finding out what you have been up to. Useless dick like you.

@Ginaz, you are pathetic and I must say you need deliverance. If someone is out here asking for help. All you need to do is advise and not judge or abuse. People like you make "sinners" continue in thier sin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Blessingrose(f): 4:38pm On May 17, 2021
Cut all communications with her before it affects your marriage...

Maybe it's the sex you miss not her per say

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by AbiodunDagogo26(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=daylay7 post=101762076]Hi everyone,

I met this lady long time ago before I got married to my wife and we were in love back then. She refused me when I actually proposed to her and I moved on afterward but each time we were together, our love was quite evident in the air which became noticeable to people around us.

Eventually, I got married and we distant ourselves for the sake of both of us and then, we reduced our phone talks but we were still friends.

And now, each time we were opportune to talk on phone, the feelings keep coming back. It is irresistible! The day we eventually met, we almost make out but we got ourselves under control miraculously and we distant again for a while. The truth is I can't stop talking to her at least we don't even do that often as before.
What is wrong with me? i need help! What do I do?[tell your wife about her]
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Omoluabiii(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2021
If you loved her so much, why didnt you get married to her?
If she loved you so much like you claim, why did she reject when you propose to her?
You re only looking for excuse to cheat,
oga face your marriage & dont ever think of it, or try to cheat,
you both ve made a lifetime choice, respect it.
She reject you,
you got married to another, and now you want to gamble your marriage,
the devil is trying to lurn you into purnishment,
the choice is yours tho,
buh i ll advice you to be wise and shun her or whatever affection you had or re having for her and face your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Rubbiish(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:

grin grin grin grin Relax Madam o. It is never what you think. I get your point anyway.
U got no point fool!
Someone who rejected u probably because she felt u weren't good enough for her? Don't u have shame?? U still went back to her? Shameless thing!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On May 17, 2021
spartoo:
Talk to your wife about it
or better still, let him poison his wife and marry this one outside
Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by AbiodunDagogo26(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2021
tell your wife about her she will have best advice for you bro

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Rubbiish(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:

She refused me when I did.
She rejected u Because she knew u were foolish!!
The one that married u, see what u are about to do to her!

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by amazingspiderma: 4:43pm On May 17, 2021
Alot of people think they can cheat and then result to using sorry as the magic Word.
A broken spirit cannot be healed with a word. It takes time and grace from God.
People should not think they can get away with wickedness by saying sorry.

No one celebrates Infidelity, it's consequences are too deep.

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Love55freas(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2021
married man is talking like a child

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

You’re such a fool , deranged and I spit on you. What the hell is wrong with men of these days? You are married ! You are fuvking married for God’s sake ! What on earth do you want? Is your wife not giving you pusssy? Doesn’t she kiss you? Doesn’t she moan and suck your useless dick enough?

You are a full grown adult and a grown man , ain’t you supposed to put your emotions in order? You want to whoreeee around with a jezebel in a disguise of “attraction and stupid feelings

Ask yourself and please put yourself in your wife’s shoe , if she was the one doing all this with an old flame , would you be happy? Why do you want to make This woman go through emotional trauma? Why did you marry her if you knew you couldn’t get control of yourself or won’t behaved like a grown married man?

Will you die if you delete that jezebel’s number ? Will your useless dick stop functioning if you do away with her? I spit vehemently on your soul and see let me tell you, you will get your karma soon if you don’t leave that bitchhh alone who wants to ruin your marriage and cause emotional trauma for your wife.

That bitch will burn in the hottest part of hell, alongside you. Spit! sad

Take it easy...your saliva is scattering everywhere.You sound so bitter! Anh anh

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by shegsrules(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2021
Oga try get self control, that you both communicate does not mean anything. Watch what you say, talk about and communicate like your wife is around you.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by detectivejones: 4:45pm On May 17, 2021
Stop communicating with her that's all
I can suggest someone who can help you out with counselling if you want

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

You’re such a fool , deranged and I spit on you. What the hell is wrong with men of these days? You are married ! You are fuvking married for God’s sake ! What on earth do you want? Is your wife not giving you pusssy? Doesn’t she kiss you? Doesn’t she moan and suck your useless dick enough?

You are a full grown adult and a grown man , ain’t you supposed to put your emotions in order? You want to whoreeee around with a jezebel in a disguise of “attraction and stupid feelings

Ask yourself and please put yourself in your wife’s shoe , if she was the one doing all this with an old flame , would you be happy? Why do you want to make This woman go through emotional trauma? Why did you marry her if you knew you couldn’t get control of yourself or won’t behaved like a grown married man?

Will you die if you delete that jezebel’s number ? Will your useless dick stop functioning if you do away with her? I spit vehemently on your soul and see let me tell you, you will get your karma soon if you don’t leave that bitchhh alone who wants to ruin your marriage and cause emotional trauma for your wife.

@daylay7

Read this again, though the writer was above board with words, but the message is clear.

You are married for fvck sake, ogbenni receive wayo grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by CaptainFM1: 4:46pm On May 17, 2021
You distance from one another but refused to delete each other's phone number / block each other on social media.

"When you leave an amber on, full fire will develop"

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Nauttyprof(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Block her

It won't solve the problem as the same fingers he used in blocking her is the same one he will use to unblock her especially if the phone or app keeps all records of blocked numbers.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by SeneKit: 4:47pm On May 17, 2021
what if it's your wife saying this? some men sha

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by dammybrite: 4:51pm On May 17, 2021
Bros, you only know the beginning of the battle, no one knows how the battle will end. This war/fire you are playing with has destroyed many. Think of everything you value in life, imagine them getting destroyed by your current direction.

daylay7:
Hi everyone,

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by detectivejones: 4:51pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

Damn! who broke your heart sis?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by DAMN99: 4:51pm On May 17, 2021
Since your busy body feelings no wan rest grin ;DDo whatever you think will make you happy and stop disturbing us on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:

Now, I know where you are coming from! grin grin. I have been looking for you really. The truth is the story is fictional and I had wanted to know how different people felt about it since it hit differently on different people. The lesson in this is, always be objective on issues no matter how painful they might be. Instead of cussing people out. Seriously, I get your point. Like I said, I know where you are coming from and I won't belittle you about it. Infact, I am following you on this bird right away. The truth is you have a great soul but always be calming down.
I come in peace madam Ginaz

So you use us day catch cruise. Seun pls arrest this guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Rubbiish(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2021
FryMosquito:
Person way no gree marry you when you propose to her, na em you dey talk say you get feelings for. Nawa for you this man. Block her, delete her and cut everything, she did not worth you. Then focus on your blessed home, I mean wifey and kids
@bold na wetin dey vex me for am!
The guy no get shame at all

@daylay7 Someone that rejected u, now she feel she has exhausted all her option and now coming back, u are here smiling, not knowing u want to betray the one person that accepted u which is your wife! I believed when your wife accepted u after this Jezebel rejected u, that acceptance gave u some level of confidence! See the pain u are about cause her because of one foolish woman who rejected u when u were worthless! Fool!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Thinktwicemybro: 4:52pm On May 17, 2021
Sensational stories full of lies

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by meobizy(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2021
And now, each time we were opportune to talk on phone
You are not serious. You don’t know that marriage means cutting off from every possible temptation. Stay there waiting for one thing to lead to another so you can disturb us here with lengthy write-ups.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by chaloskyx: 4:58pm On May 17, 2021
LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND MARRY THE WOMAN NOW SIMPLE WHY ARE YOU ASKING US?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by kinzation(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2021
Bola
Where you Dey for IB make we see now grin
Bola146:
grin grin A typical Oniranu that is who you are. What if your wife is saying this. I pity those who still have feelings for their ex's, why not block all her means of communication It is well ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Dminister(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2021
Thank God you said you need help. Yes you need serious help

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by simplesearch: 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
That lady seems like a confusionist and a love peddler. Such people can easily destroy your joy and home, and you will never find solace with them for they will abscond at the time you need them most. A lady who cannot marry you but still find it convenient frolicking around your persons for love is a destiny taker. This is God's admonition for you before everything goes south.

Colossi-ans 3:5
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by PrinceGallant: 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
It is normal bro, it happens to almost every married man. Time will soon fade the love off your heart. Stop calling her, try everything to avoid her, though it will be hard, just try.

However, if you allow yourself to enjoy phone calling with her, I see your downfall and regret in a nearby future.

Be careful bro

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by xtervaganza(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2021
daylay7:
Hi everyone,

have sex with her once and carry face

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! by Dextre(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:

If you have a very unhealthy relationship /marriage soro soke ode,Nor they use aggression hold matter wey nor call for it moreova you are not his wife. He came here to solicit for help not your temperament. If you don’t have anything good to say, shift na

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.