Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit (19336 Views)

Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment / Buhari Arrives Abuja From African Finance Summit In Paris / Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by ofiko123(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2021
Nigeria sai buhari...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by ALISMILE(m): 6:07am On May 17, 2021
I expect PMB to have Osibanjo to represent him
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by TRIGITIS: 6:15am On May 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari's plane crashing on his way back to Nigeria after the summit. This I have seen.
Now let me interpret the dream for you. What you saw is your palm wine tapping poor father falling from the top of the palm tree. Just be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by BobbieZion(m): 6:15am On May 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari's plane crashing on his way back to Nigeria after the summit. This I have seen.

False prophets.
Lies and Illusions.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by efonat(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2021
Those are Nigeria ambassador to France and staffs welcoming him to the country.
Rugaria:
All these nauseating protocols..
The people you are traveling with, will first stand to shake you and wave you goodbye.. Then, when you land at your destination, they will line up again to welcome you... Every travel is like this.. Does that routine make sense? They spend time observing protocols and enjoying the paraphernalia of office that they forget what the office is meant for.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by walozanga(m): 6:19am On May 17, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:
I am still wondering why AFRICAN FINANCE SUMMIT is holding in FRANCE? lipsrsealed

My dear e tire me
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by ThatFairGuy: 6:19am On May 17, 2021
It's COMMONSENSICAL.

The date on your picture is July 8-10. The question is, ARE WE IN JULY?

You all will just open mouth, Especially Stpete
kremlin01:

Which of the summits ?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by Seniorwriter(m): 6:20am On May 17, 2021
Rugaria:
The people you are traveling with, will first stand to shake you and wave you goodbye.. Then, when you land at your destination, they will line up again to welcome you... Every travel is like this.. Does that routine make sense? They spend time observing protocols and enjoying the paraphernalia of office that they forget what the office is meant for.

Very useless & clueless bunch that make a laughable stock of Nigeria!

We need young visionary leaders abeg.

@SeniorWriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by planetx: 6:24am On May 17, 2021
Why hasn't France renewed the economy of it's 14 poverty stricken former colonies. Another senseless and wasteful jamboree, they are all there probably to get their marching orders from their slave masters that the Covid vaccine rollout is to slow across Africa and needs to be speed up.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by ensamy(m): 6:27am On May 17, 2021
Dementia, nothing will come out of the meeting.
Only Minister of Finance could have attended. shocked sad sad
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by alexola20(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2021
Mad African leaders.

African Finance Summit in France another continent.

How do you hold your finance or development meeting at your enemies house?

African leaders are really mad and UNWISE.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by Steelsupplier: 6:31am On May 17, 2021
The guy's real intentions is to go see his doctors. Simple! undecided
Hiding under the guise of attending a summit is just an excuse that's no longer tenable following the postponement of the summit.

Please call for your supply of Iron Rods, Binding Wires and other building materials in Offa - Ijagbo, Kwara state.

08073243984 | @ckg.builders.steel

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by okuta007: 6:32am On May 17, 2021
Rugaria:

Buhari just came to enjoy himself, safeguard the financial future of his children, prosper his kinsmen with juicy positions and play nonchalance and allow criminals to run Nigeria over - He will forever be remembered as the biggest electoral mistake in African politics.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by ensamy(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Into Atlantic Ocean and Nigeria will become peaceful and prosperous.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by anonymous1759(m): 6:35am On May 17, 2021
embarassed
Disgusting African old leaders imagine Grandfathers sitting in the midst of a small boy young Enough to their son receiving directives to improve their personal affairs . It's a pity ,Shame on all the Africa Leaders . R.I.P Gadaffi the only African leaders with the balls.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by Rugaria: 6:38am On May 17, 2021
efonat:
Those are Nigeria ambassador to France and staffs welcoming him to the country.
Not only them. Do your research. Most of his travels are like that. The same people he travelled with will line up to wave good bye and then line up to shake him as he lands there ..
It's crazy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by ruffDiamond: 6:38am On May 17, 2021
Is that one a President?_,mtcheww.rawbish ,illitrtate,lifeless robot..I dey go work jare..good morning better people!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by zuto4u(m): 6:39am On May 17, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if our so called leaders usually close their eyes when they go to all these well organized, developed and beautiful countries! Don't they see how beautiful and developed those countries are? Why is it too difficult for them to replicate what they see there at home? That is why I love the ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Al Maktoum. When he was interviewed by a journalist on what led him to develop Dubai to this extent, he said and I quote "because I love my people so much and want them to have the best of everything coz they deserve the best. So whenever I travelled to places like London, Paris etc, whatever good infrastructure I see there, I come back home and build the best of it in UAE coz my people deserve the best".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by zuto4u(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2021
I really wish we can have a leader with the mindset of Sheikh Al Maktoum. Nnamdi Kanu has that kind of mindset for his people but unfortunately, we have not actualized Biafra yet. He is someone who is ready to sacrifice for his people just like Sheikh Al Maktoum. Whenever Nnamdi Kanu speaks, I can feel so much passion in his voice.
zuto4u:
Sometimes I wonder if our so called leaders usually close their eyes when they go to all these well organized, developed and beautiful countries! Don't they see how beautiful and developed those countries are? Why is it too difficult for them to replicate what they see there at home? That is why I love the ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Al Maktoum. When he was interviewed by a journalist on what led him to develop Dubai to this extent, he said and I quote "because I love my people so much and want them to have the best of everything coz they deserve the best. So whenever I travelled to places like London, Paris etc, whatever good infrastructure I see there, I come back home and build the best of it in UAE coz my people deserve the best".

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by nativefowl(m): 6:46am On May 17, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:
I am still wondering why AFRICAN FINANCE SUMMIT is holding in FRANCE? lipsrsealed

Your guess is as good as mine, so that france can continue to steal more money from africa and destabilize Africa more aside the $550 billion. Africa we are doomed
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by optimusprime2(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2021
Valkrie:
What is he going there to do..? Is it not better to sit back and atleast avoid cost?

The baba wants to branch UK for some more spare part replacements. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by Whoube99(f): 6:54am On May 17, 2021
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1394046391907930117?s=19

And was received on arrival at the airport by their paid Nigerian cronies and not by any noticeable French government official.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by Springboot: 6:55am On May 17, 2021
Rugaria:

This is little compared to that of the united state or French president.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by seyz91(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2021
no be only you
Daveambition:
That corksucker will stutter til the end of his speech.
A mere glimpse of him on tv can lead to vexation..
My soul no gbadu this man at all...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by seyz91(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2021
i tell you!
Rugaria:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by seyz91(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2021
i can't help but wonder too oo
EkwulobiaTV:
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by joinpreneur(m): 6:58am On May 17, 2021

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by Rugaria: 7:00am On May 17, 2021
Springboot:

This is little compared to that of the united state or French president.
You only copy the French and the Americans when it comes to the perks of office. How about copying them in the areas of economic prosperity and strong nation building?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit by Optimist127: 7:05am On May 17, 2021
The Buhari-Death conspiracy people are confused. You hate Buhari that you want him dead, or, you so much have believe in him that you can't comprehend why his government is such a complete failure. Believing a body double theory is just trying to absolve Buhari of his failed government.

Btw, African Finance Summit is different from African France Summit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barayan Bauchi & Education Minister, Adamu Visit Tinubu In Abuja / Sack Of Governor Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers: What Nigeria Stands To Gain - Lawyers / Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.