Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) (66168 Views)

Dr Anu Of Medcontour Arrested, Charged To Court / ‘showing Off Her Boobs’- Nigerians Drag Plastic Surgeon, Dr Anu, see video / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by AlexRazzy(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
nairafame:
Dr Anu has reportedly done it again o — Lady cries out after a supposedly Surgery went otherwise.

Dr Anu is a popular plastic surgeon who was sued last year for botched surgery.
Her Lagos based clinic, Med Contour was also sealed by the FCCPC after it was flagged for sub-par medical practices.

Now, a lady has shared disturbing photos of her botched procedure with Gist Lover’s blog. The anonymous patient said she didn’t know about Dr Anu’s track record and flew in from New York to undergo a butt enlargement surgery in Abuja.

The patient wrote, “Dr Anu gave me an infection, fat necrosis, I’m dying in Abuja.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO8nbrklNHy/?igshid=1vdbsl30e16l7

Wait ooo
Lemme understand this

You stay in NY and yet you left NY (the best place for your surgery) just to come to Nigeria for a surgery. Your mumu nature no get twins. Even your village people go shock self. Who the Bleep leaves NY for Nigeria for a surgery

1 Like

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Dearlord(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2021
No be u fly urself enter Doctor Anu's or Anus knife??
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by kinggSamuel(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2021
Chai God see wetin women dey do themselves !!
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by austinelex: 6:43pm On May 17, 2021
Mutula everywhere why you know do am for Yankee must u come to naija
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Wiseonetemmy(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
In a country where so many people need legitimate medical surgeries to save their lives, someone else has money to do butt enlargement surgery, this life no really balance true true.
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
The same gender that claims Men are useless.

Will use their money and pay an SSCE certificate holder to cut their buttocks and put rotten fats inside.

Just to look good for their fellow women.

Alright o
Salvaging no go kee u
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:08pm On May 17, 2021
As the one God give you no dey enough, doctor Anu has been sent by the devil to collect the little you have with her fake medical practice.
Now you will appreciate God more for giving you the little you had and even wish you never dreamed of going for more.
Ladies be contented will the body God gave you. see as this one don enter one chance nah.
Who does she want us to blame? The doctor that was on her own and she went to seek for herself or she that had bumbum and went to ask for more?
Abeg carry your Cross. It's not as if she was sick and needed surgery.
May God give us Sense not to use our money and buy wahala for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Mojizumototoka(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2021
Madam sorry for the pains. Afterall u got what u paid for.
This should be a warning to other ladies whose motives are to recreate what GOD created.
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by ofiko123(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2021
Terrible... Outrageously terrible..
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by yetty247(f): 7:48pm On May 17, 2021
Wahala no dey finish ooo

So u left Abroad to come and do surgery in Nigeria �
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by bizhop01: 7:57pm On May 17, 2021
When devil want punish you
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Shalommy(f): 8:14pm On May 17, 2021
Hahaha... See person ynash don rotten and maggots go begin fall out. Chaiii..
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 17, 2021
If true DR. Anu should be arrested by NAFDAC and the Police, all criminal charges placed on her and she should go t jail for a long time, this animal doesn't deserve to live happily
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Hardemol: 8:44pm On May 17, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
I don't know why people spend their money on surgeries. Believe me you are beautiful the way you are. God created you perfectly
If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour. My friend got 8k after two weeks and I am expecting payment too. Click and start earning
So where would we sell the coin to?
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Owu unu wu umu nwoke kosuru ya nu grin

Odi ihe a ka Nengi merenu...but you won't hear about the successful ones
Lol
Ma mercy..

Ha bia ruo 50yrs...ike a sagia...grin

Everything fades
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by ibinaboonline: 9:33pm On May 17, 2021
All I'm just thinking is you flew all the way from new York to make your butt bigger? SMH. Probably because it's cheaper here but cheaper also means substandard.
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 9:37pm On May 17, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol
Ma mercy..

Ha bia ruo 50yrs...ike a sagia...grin

Everything fades
grin
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by DedeNkem: 11:55pm On May 17, 2021
Nigeria has a lot of quack doctors!
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 18, 2021
I blame the authorities. If they're not useless that doctor should not have the right to practice anywhere. You chased her out of lagos how This one is bum surgery thats why e cast sef. Do u know how many quacks operate in Nigeria as a whole? Over billing and over killing Nigerians daily?
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Truekay: 8:33am On May 19, 2021
Ye,Ye,Ye ...lwkmd, cheesy grin laughing in Swahili..dey don spoil d house of assembly oo,rat don find way enter Aso Rock last last
Dis one na real extra ordinary damages o.Hmmm, wetin Nigerian youth no go c 4 Toll-gate?who go solve d matter nw? shocked undecided
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by Tundex911: 9:27am On May 19, 2021
She wanna Shedibalabala but unfortunately Dr Anu help her Shedibolobolo...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) by kimduhan2: 12:10pm On May 30, 2021
Beauty surgery is popular now among women and men. I usually prefer to do laser hair removal on novuskin.com Denver because this procedure is simple and not so expensieve. Laser treatments have a long-lasting effect that will reduce hair growth and eliminate the need for shaving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video / Ebola Virus Hits Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.