Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,024 members, 7,803,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? (13540 Views)

Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com / Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview / Has Anyone Heard Of Project 5000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by InvertedHammer: 9:15pm On May 17, 2021
/
The name is enough to tell you everything you need to know.

Global.

Network.

Then based in USA.

To throway money and time dey hungry you grin grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2021
Ponzi

The name sounds it

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by Aderupoko2: 9:18pm On May 17, 2021
Oga Ade, which one be Paragon of beauty again?
Where are you guys seeing all these names sef?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by brainhgeek(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2021
If dem kidnap you, to contribute money now sef na risk except na me go go deliver d money grin grin

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by FashionCookie(f): 9:28pm On May 17, 2021
Make una stop this rubbish. It's getting too much.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by checkolatunji: 9:36pm On May 17, 2021
Hello Peeps

Are you in need of a job?

Are you are a DevOps Engineer?

Would you like a remote job?(US)

Do you have a working computer?

Can you work anytime of the day?

If your answers are yes to these questions, check my signature.

%100 Legit
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy, Check on the net and on Linked In, and on companies listing in the US security exchange

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by mastermind1759(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2021
Ask IFA na
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 17, 2021
This is what NL has been reduced to...
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by BrainSanitizer: 10:09pm On May 17, 2021
The paragon that I know is in the UK.
Except if they've opened an office in Lagos.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by BrainSanitizer: 10:12pm On May 17, 2021
checkolatunji:
Hello Peeps

Are you in need of a job?

Are you are a DevOps Engineer?

Would you like a remote job?(US)

Do you have a working computer?

Can you work anytime of the day?

If your answers are yes to these questions, check my signature.

%100 Legit

I checked your signature.
All I see is bringing iTunes cards of $200, buying & selling BTC & RMB.
Is that what's gonna make me money?
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by osazsky(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2021
When u get there they will tell u that u are very lucky that out of 4m applicant they selected only u that u shouod bring 38k to register and if u can bring additional 10 people under you .your are a gold star holder.benefit of gold star holder ..trip to new zealand ..america greencard.toyota Camry and a duplex in canada..then one goldstar holder will give a powerfull mortivationa lecture on how the thing changed his life how he collects weekly salaries in dollars for beinging 10 persons.after the whole interview abi serminar u go see the guy ontop keke or bike they go house. If u are opportuned to look at his legs he will be on bathroom slippers. Then d mumu ones way nor get senze like those way nor dey use eye see ponzi will use 380k to buy for 10 persons and register all of them with dofferent names cousines uncle etc so that he can quickly be a goldenstar holder..this country enn..well make i nor talk.everybody na scam

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by Puhrs: 10:38pm On May 17, 2021
No
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by princillin: 10:59pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=sundaygray post=101767965]Good morning my people, my friend told me about a job in lagos, said the company is Paragon Global network, that it is based in the US… has anyone heard of or worked for this company before? Is it legit? He said they don’t have an official building yet?

The best way to live is self-employment...self-reliance.
An average Africa man don't want to learn.
Learn athttp://www.itsdollar.com/register.php?referral=Reflex
For free on mobile networking
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by 1972xy: 11:03pm On May 17, 2021
Yes.. the company is a recruitment agency to Oman, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Yemen, and to Sambisa.
Shine your eyes....or else, you will be enslaved.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by scific: 11:06pm On May 17, 2021
sundaygray:
Good morning my people, my friend told me about a job in lagos, said the company is Paragon Global network, that it is based in the US… has anyone heard of or worked for this company before? Is it legit? He said they don’t have an official building yet?

No let them harvest you o... If na to fly go there, ask for video call and record if possible...

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by kingsleefolli(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2021
Fine tune your self to jappa.this are scammer in highest order.they called me once.they are networking rubbish company.with story to take your money.abeg run.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by timisquare82(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2021
Paragone ko parachute ni
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by lagdmark(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2021
1972xy:
Yes.. the company is a recruitment agency to Oman, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Yemen, and to Sambisa.
Shine your eyes....or else, you will be enslaved.
Are they recruiting for Hamas or Hisbollah
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by Adewaledebo: 11:31pm On May 17, 2021
Very simple!!! Check online....a company shld have a website.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by Alakowe007: 11:56pm On May 17, 2021
Be very kiaful grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by pseudonomer: 12:50am On May 18, 2021
If I’m in Nigeria, I’ll create a platform where companies can register and prove their legitimacy and address, a thorough investigation can be carried to confirm everything is valid. So any jobseekers can go there, search and confirm if the company is real with validated address and also able to see info if the company is also probably recruiting.

I think @seun has the resources to make this.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by brandsoncharlie: 2:42am On May 18, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Rubbish!

Every Tom, Dick and Harry on Nairaland now wants us to verify jobs for them

These guys are just so lazy to carry out simple research online.
Yet politicians in Nigeria has been scamming you people for years.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by BruncleZuma: 3:16am On May 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin

I created a post for folks like you, go through the Jobs&Vacancies thread e get plenty advisories and tips. Make una read before posting.

https://www.nairaland.com/6552964/read-before-asking-legitimacy-interview
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:51am On May 18, 2021
Yes

In my dream grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by sundaygray(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2021
E be like say na to commot head kpakpata be that… thank you my people
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 18, 2021
pseudonomer:
If I’m in Nigeria, I’ll create a platform where company’s can register and prove their legitimacy and address, a thorough investigation can be carried to confirm everything is valid. So any jobseekers can go there, search and confirm if the company is real with validated address and also able to see info if the company is also probably recruiting.

I think @seun has the resources to make this.
This is the CAC's job but you know as Nigeria take be. Primitive country.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by donwily(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2021
My friend owns Paragon Global Resources.
He lives in Lusada, Ogun state.
Has no branch outside the country
I don't think he has an operating office but the business is registered.
Re: Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? by checkolatunji: 2:17pm On May 18, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

I checked your signature.
All I see is bringing iTunes cards of $200, buying & selling BTC & RMB.
Is that what's gonna make me money?

My number is there. It's a job for DevOps Engineers and it's also a remote job(US) I'm just a link to the recruiter. Check well

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Are Doing Now VS What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Nairalander's Unemployed Graduates Initiative Featured In Punch / Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.