Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Had These Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had These Dreams (501 Views)

Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. / If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had These Dreams by naijaboy756: 6:45am On May 17, 2021
Good morning.

Please I need assistance interpreting these dreams.

1. I was in a rocky place with my elder brother and late dad. I noticed a huge explosion at an area in the rocky terrain. I didn't immediately react to it. Later I noticed large amount of water running through rocks as a result of that explosion and saw many people scampering for safety. Immediately I informed my people so we started looking for a high rock or bridge to stand so that we won't be carries away by the flood. In the search for a place, we passed our former house and checked a room but that wasnt the intended destination. It was a high rock we desire so that we won't be affected by the flood.

2. It was like an outing with friends. Guys and ladies. So we the guys sat down and the 2 ladies were standing. I recognized one of the girls as a friend. I then told the ladies to sit and request for what they want to eat.

Please what do the dreams mean?
Re: I Had These Dreams by clarkmos15(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2021
I don't know about the first dream, but the second one, what do u need to be interpreted for you?
Re: I Had These Dreams by Propheticdavid: 7:07am On May 17, 2021
naijaboy756:
Good morning.

Please I need assistance interpreting these dreams.

1. I was in a rocky place with my elder brother and late dad. I noticed a huge explosion at an area in the rocky terrain. I didn't immediately react to it. Later I noticed large amount of water running through rocks as a result of that explosion and saw many people scampering for safety. Immediately I informed my people so we started looking for a high rock or bridge to stand so that we won't be carries away by the flood. In the search for a place, we passed our former house and checked a room but that wasnt the intended destination. It was a high rock we desire so that we won't be affected by the flood.

2. It was like an outing with friends. Guys and ladies. So we the guys sat down and the 2 ladies were standing. I recognized one of the girls as a friend. I then told the ladies to sit and request for what they want to eat.

Please what do the dreams mean?
are you the first born?
Re: I Had These Dreams by naijaboy756: 7:17am On May 17, 2021
Propheticdavid:
are you the first born?
No sir. I am not
Re: I Had These Dreams by thesicilian: 7:36am On May 17, 2021
Most dreams are actually meaningless
Re: I Had These Dreams by naijaboy756: 7:52am On May 17, 2021
thesicilian:
Most dreams are actually meaningless
not mine.
Re: I Had These Dreams by thesicilian: 8:08am On May 17, 2021
naijaboy756:
not mine.
Then going by your dreams you'll probably be a refugee, or a waiter
Re: I Had These Dreams by naijaboy756: 8:13am On May 17, 2021
thesicilian:

Then going by your dreams you'll probably be a refugee, or a waiter
God is able
Re: I Had These Dreams by Propheticdavid: 10:04am On May 17, 2021
naijaboy756:
No sir. I am not

Okay, I have two meaning for your dream.
But you are the only one that knows what going on in your life.
But bro that dream is a bad one(warning) .. You need to have a tight personal relationship with God. Ask God for his protection over your family,
AND ALSO ask for God blessings in whatever you lay your hands and on your family. Pray For progress rebuke all form of backwardness.
Did you see something like food offering, or anything food in the dream?

I'm talking about the first dream. The second dream is just your brain hallucinations of your conscious reality.
Re: I Had These Dreams by naijaboy756: 10:30am On May 17, 2021
Propheticdavid:

Okay, I have two meaning for your dream.
But you are the only one that knows what going on in your life.
But bro that dream is a bad one(warning) .. You need to have a tight personal relationship with God. Ask God for his protection over your family,
AND ALSO ask for God blessings in whatever you lay your hands and on your family. Pray For progress rebuke all form of backwardness.
Did you see something like food offering, or anything food in the dream?

I'm talking about the first dream. The second dream is just your brain hallucinations of your conscious reality.
no sir. i didnt see food
Re: I Had These Dreams by Propheticdavid: 11:08am On May 17, 2021
naijaboy756:
no sir. i didnt see food
Be prayerful in datz all
Re: I Had These Dreams by naijaboy756: 11:17am On May 17, 2021
Propheticdavid:

Be prayerful in datz all
Thank you. I have prayed and rebuked any bad omen
Re: I Had These Dreams by Reggaemich(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2021
It means a great challenge is coming to u, to sweep u and your family members

1)House(meaning shelter) in your dream means comfortable and free from problem or a place of safety that was why u opened it to enter and ur spirit told u, you need a higher rock (praying to build your spirit to be strong and hard as a rock), as u saw in your dream.

But God is telling to pray seriously and not relax (House) because if u do, u will be carried away by the incoming Storm

2)you are going to another Realm

Girls( means Guardian Angel)

U told them to sit(means commanding them to work for U)

U are Strong but what is coming might shake u.

In a nutshell, this challenge will make u stronger and tougher, if u pull through.
Re: I Had These Dreams by naijaboy756: 1:02pm On May 17, 2021
Reggaemich:
It means a great challenge is coming to u, to sweep u and your family members

1)House(meaning shelter) in your dream means comfortable and free from problem or a place of safety that was why u opened it to enter and ur spirit told u, you need a higher rock (praying to build your spirit to be strong and hard as a rock), as u saw in your dream.

But God is telling to pray seriously and not relax (House) because if u do, u will be carried away by the incoming Storm

2)you are going to another Realm

Girls( means Guardian Angel)

U told them to sit(means commanding them to work for U)

U are Strong but what is coming might shake u.

In a nutshell, this challenge will make u stronger and tougher, if u pull through.
Thank you
Re: I Had These Dreams by Reggaemich(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2021
naijaboy756:
Thank you
U are welcome

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. / Hard Mirror!!!! What Has Happened To Him??? / Cursed Be The Day I Was Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.