Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ (29112 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans / Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:42pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

Ndi potopoto I can see the truth pains you... take heart grin cheesy

WAT TRUTH?

DAT U ARE A VERY HOPELESS YORUBA MUSLIM?

IF I CAN DEDUCE YOUR TRIBE AND CONFIRM THAT U ARE SPECIFICALLY IJAW OR ANY OTHER BIAFRAN GROUP.

THE WAY I WILL DRAG YOUR ETHNIC GROUP, U WILL UNDERSTAND HOW INCONSEQUENTIAL U ACTUALLY ARE TO NATION BUILDING.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by preciousmetals: 1:42pm On May 17, 2021
Who are the Niger Delta states because am away that it include Ondo, Imo and Abia State, so ask those buffoon how many are they, a paid group by their fulanis slave master making noise only in news outlets, nonsense
Unik3030:
this is d problem with Igbo,u believe your Biafra is legit but u see other people's dream as fiction.

Y don't u leave them n their fiction n go with your own dream,at least it's none of your business

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Chidex50(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

Humans yet SE with more population, less land, easier terrain to develop is still less developed than the SS.

SE is the most deplorable region in Nigeria, even worse than the NE.

Bro you're not a traveller.Forget talk.You're just resident I'm one place reading every cock and bull the bloggers spills at you

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:43pm On May 17, 2021
Besk:

People like you make what Ahmadu Bello said very correct. You are so rude and mannerless that nobody wants to be part of you. Shame on you for being a disgrace to your parents and family!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by ukahrawah: 1:44pm On May 17, 2021
Conrod:
Yet after those decades,you still cant breath nor eat without igbos.

The quote would have made sense if the North made any meaningful progress considering their hold onto power for decades,

The population growth of the North is serving a negative purpose as it exports terrorism to the South.

Now that the Southern region have rejected this import, one wouldn't be surprised to see external players working to destabilize the Southern region.

I believe the present regions of the South, combined with the Middle Belt can form a govt where each region would harness their resources and contribute a given percentage to the central govt.

What is the size of Israel in the Middle East? Yet, they have been formidable on all fronts.

Human resources is super capital and the Igbos have it.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:45pm On May 17, 2021
Chidex50:

Bro you're not a traveller.Forget talk.You're just resident I'm one place reading every cock and bull the bloggers spills at you

Mr Traveller can we count the cities in both regions? Or can we count the developed towns in both regions?

SS that's more than twice the size of SE is way more developed than tiny potopoto republic. Ask yourself why ndi potopoto will prefer to live and die in SS than their region of SE?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:46pm On May 17, 2021
ukahrawah:

The quote would have made sense if the North made any meaningful progress considering their hold onto power for decades,

The population growth of the North is serving a negative purpose as it exports terrorism to the South.

Now that the Southern region have rejected this import, one wouldn't be surprised to see external players working to destabilize the Southern region.

I believe the present regions of the South, combined with the Middle Belt can form a govt where each region would harness their resources and contribute a given percentage to the central govt.

What is the size of Israel in the Middle East? Yet, they have been formidable on all fronts.

Human resources is super capital and the Igbos have it.

THEY ARE.

FULANI WILL GO AND FORM GROUP, USE OIL MONEY TO BRIBE THEM TO MAKE PUBLICATIONS.

ASK YOURSELF, WHO ELECTED THIS GROUP TO DECIDE FOR SS?

WHILST BIAFRANS ARE CALLING FOR REFERENDUM, THESE ONES WANT TO DICTATE TO MULTI ETHNIC GROUP.

IS DAT NOT A RECIPE FOR WAR?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Chidex50(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

Mr Traveller can we count the cities in both regions? Or can we count the developed towns in both regions?

SS that's more than twice the size of SE is way more developed than potopoto republic. Ask yourself why ndi potopoto will prefer to live and die in SS than their region of SE?
Enemy within is worst than Enemy Without. Wise up
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by chaloskyx: 1:48pm On May 17, 2021
SEE LAS LAS WE WOULD ALL REMAIN ONE NIGERIA AND WHEN THE COUNTRY FINALLY GOES UNDER WE WOULD ALL GO DOWN TOGETHER
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

THEY ARE.

FULANI WILL GO AND FORM GROUP, USE OIL MONEY TO BRIBE THEM TO MAKE PUBLICATIONS.

ASK YOURSELF, WHO ELECTED THIS GROUP TO DECIDE FOR SS?

WHILST BIAFRANS ARE CALLING FOR REFERENDUM, THESE ONES WANT TO DICTATE TO MULTI ETHNIC GROUP.

IS DAT NOT A RECIPE FOR WAR?

Is anyone stopping you from conducting your referendum in your potopoto republic? So I can go to your house and tell you and your family that you must eat yam because I want you to.

Ndi potopoto and stupidity..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Angrymode: 1:50pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
These people are afonjas from South West, they want to separate us from our Ijaw brothers, so they can steal our oil wells....

We have drawn the map of Biafra to include all the states of South South(Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo,Cross River)...There is nothing they can do about it...

Our Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu leads, we follow...

Chukwu Okuko Abiaoma Bless Our New Rich Utopian Country...
We the Niger Deltans know better than to trust the Igbos in anything.

It's better to die. I know the west also feel the same that's why you people are alone in your Biafra plan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:51pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

Is anyone stopping you from conducting your referendum in your potopoto republic? So I can go to your house and tell you and your family that you must eat yam because I want you to.

Ndi potopoto and stupidity..

WE WILL CONDUCT THE REFERENDUM ALL ACROSS BIAFRA LAND.

IF DEM BORN YOUR PAPA WELL, GET IN OUR WAY.

SOUTH SUDAN WILL LOOK LIKE CHILD'S PLAY.

U SEE WAT ISRAEL IS DOING TO PALESTINE, THAT WILL BE YOUR FAITH.

USELESS THING THAT IS THEIR FULANI ARE OWING OIL WELL IN HIS BACKYARD.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:52pm On May 17, 2021
Chidex50:

Enemy within is worst than Enemy Without. Wise up

There's no enemy we don't know. If SS was as barren and landlocked as the SE we know you guys will not even think if we exist. We know what went down during the time of the Eastern region, history never lies and our fathers didn't fail to tell us what went down.

Same greed from you guys made SW Cameroonians to choose being with French Cameroon than you Ibos.
Oppression shall never repeat itself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by freshvine(f): 1:53pm On May 17, 2021
They way Yoruba and fulani tribe love oil more than Niger Delta people. They'll be acting like they cared but usually draw the dagger against the Niger Delta should oil wealth be threatened.

They betrayed Jonathan a Niger Delta man, mocked him and derided him. One hairy west professor even described the wife as shepopotamous.

They killed Saro Wiwa .

They killed Adaka Boro.

They mocked Godsday Orubebe.

They're quick to support military onslaught against the youths and people of the region.

They praised Odi massacre.

But when the ibos challenge them to these unfair treatment they usually come with this cheap sponsored divide and rule tactics to cover their atrocities.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Besk: 1:54pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

Empty barrel. All boast, no action. Complete coward.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Eddiecute86(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2021
Bunch of paid agents are here masturbating and displaying cyclic effects of cynicism.
The so called Niger Delta Congress accusing someone of trying to annex others is hell bent in submerging the Igbos in Rivers, Delta etc into their slave contraption.
Just keep the Igbos out of your faux congress and if you think the Igbos in your imaginary Niger Delta will leave their kins and join you, then you all must be high on cow dungs.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:54pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

I repeat we are not against your referendum in your biafra land. Never add our territory to your biafra. Thats all I'm saying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:55pm On May 17, 2021
freshvine:
They way Yoruba and fulani tribe love oil more than Niger Delta people. They'll be acting like they cared but usually draw the dagger against the Niger Delta should oil wealth be threatened.

They betrayed Jonathan a Niger Delta man, mocked him and derided him. One hairy west professor even described the wife as shepopotamous.

They killed Saro Wiwa .

They killed Adaka Boro.

They mocked Godsday Orubebe.

They're quick to support military onslaught against the youths and people of the region.

They praised Odi massacre.

But when the ibos challenge them to these unfair treatment they usually come with this cheap sponsored divide and rule tactics to cover their atrocities.

IT IS STILL THE USELESS YORUBA MUSLIM AND FULANI JUMPING ALL OVER THIS THREAD.

THAT IS Y I GET CONFUSED ON HOW TO RESPOND.

AS FOR THE GROUP PUBLICATION, THAT ONE IS FULANI JOB.

THEY ACTUALLY PAY THEM TO COME OUT AND SAY SUCH RUBBISH.

BUT CAN IT STAND?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:55pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

I repeat we are not against your referendum in your biafra land. Never add our territory to your biafra. Thats all I'm saying.

WE WILL HAVE THE REFERENDUM IN IJAW LAND.

THEY ARE BIAFRANS.

NOW GO AND DIE.
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Chidex50(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

There's no enemy we don't know. If SS was as barren and landlocked as the SE we know you guys will not even think if we exist. We know what went down during the time of the Eastern region, history never lies and our fathers didn't fail to tell us what went down.

Same greed from you guys made SW Cameroonians to choose being with French Cameroon than you Ibos.
Oppression shall never repeat itself.

Hmm! Your father is a fake history teacher.He has hypnotised you with his personal Hatred. And I know you're just insignificant in the struggle anyways
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by ALISMILE(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2021
Ipob refused to learn
They are trying to run away from one contraption to another contraption
My land will never be part of Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:57pm On May 17, 2021
I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE IGBO PEOPLE THAT WILL BEG ANYBODY.

WE WILL ONLY TELL U WAT WILL HAPPEN AND IT WILL BE APPLIED EVERYWHERE AND REASONABLE.

IF THEM BORN YOUR PAPA WELL, COME OUT AND TELL US OTHERWISE AND WAIT.
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by FreeIgbos: 1:57pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
These people are afonjas from South West, they want to separate us from our Ijaw brothers, so they can steal our oil wells....

We have drawn the map of Biafra to include all the states of South South(Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo,Cross River)...There is nothing they can do about it...

Our Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu leads, we follow...

Chukwu Okuko Abiaoma Bless Our New Rich Utopian Country...

Lol, for you guys to have become this desperate shows you all are morbidly afraid that Nigeria's breakup has become imminent. You have devoted your time and resources as well as that of your paymasters to be working overtime in futile attempts to sabotage Igbo attempts to galvanize like minds into leaving Nigeria, and I find it all so ridiculous.

Nobody should be surprised by all these pathetic stunts because we have already become used to it. However, all these are nothing but efforts in futility because Nigeria is already breaking up, even if we all decide to sit by and wait, it will still collapse under its own weight of decay, maladministration, insecurity, jihad, bandits, and worsening economic outlook.

Picking a random men who probably already belongs to APC and paying them some little money for them to prop up fictitious names and act as spoilers won't change anything because everyone will still return to face reality. You all think the real Niger Delta masses are incapable of thinking for themselves? Like they can't reason independently to know what is good for them or not? I don't belong to any separatist movement be it IPOB, MASSOB, LNM and the rest, but I can see that these groups all appeared out of necessity. The rot in Nigeria made it very necessary for them to emerge.

Now, what are these groups demanding for? Simple, a break up a country that has become a bazaar for all manner of killings, destruction and gross underdevelopment. Igbos are saying they would at least go with their kith and kins found in the areas currently known as SE and SS or perhaps form a country with any wiling minority. Emphasis on "WILLING". No one is forcing anyone, so the minorities have every right to say, we will form our own country or go with anyone we like, according to the outcome of a referendum.

Are the minorities happy with their condition in Nigeria? The answer is no!
Are the Igbos happy with their condition in Nigeria? The answer is no!

The masses in both SE and SS are inclined towards breakup and afterwards, they would be at liberty to form their countries the way they dim fit. So stop wasting your time and energy over all this nonsense because at the end it will amount to wasted efforts.
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:57pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

[s]WE WILL HAVE THE REFERENDUM IN IJAW LAND.

THEY ARE BIAFRANS.

NOW GO AND DIE.[/s]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by PierreAbutu(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2021
tamdun:
Ahmadu Bello perfectly describes the igbos, even after many decades, they still remain as Ahmadu Bello describe them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

This coward that was using his wives to shield himself from Nzeogwu's bullets in 1967, like the Hamas bastards are currently doing with children cheesy

Abeg tell us something different jor

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Mortiple(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2021
I am PROUDLY Igbo and DO NOT insist Niger Delta make up the State of Biafra. They will be admitted if they sincerely BEG for it. YES, they would have to beg for it!

Ask yourself, DO IGBOS AS AN INDEPENDENT STATE (COUNTRY) NEED THE NIGER DELTANS FOR SUSTAINABILITY?
The sincere answer is NO!!

Honestly, EACH of the five South Eastern states can sustain itself better than over 50 COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD not to even talk of the 5 STATES COMBINED TOGETHER.

We all know that Niger Delta Region as well as North Central Nigeria are replicas of what we call Nigeria... confusion!

This is a misplaced priority indeed. These so called leaders of Niger Delta should worry more about how their resources have unevenly been distributed among Northern politicians. Just imagine the Sultan of Sokoto possessing over 20 OIL WELLS in the so called Niger Delta and their men are talking nonsense. Igbos are not your problem, rather we are your solution!!!
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:58pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

WHO IS THE CLOWN INSIDE ME AND U.

I AM TELLING U WAT WILL HAPPEN.

LIVE!
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:59pm On May 17, 2021
Chidex50:

Hmm! Your father is a fake history teacher.He has hypnotised you with his personal Hatred. And I know you're just insignificant in the struggle anyways

I've seen you the significant one. So I should leave my family, my people and believe you with your history made in Aba and distributed from Onitsha.

Ndi potopoto I hail thee..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Angrymode: 2:00pm On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:
grin

Horsepower .. guess you now understand why your thread was deleted yesternight

Lots of ijaw were standing with Biafra .. and truth was slowly revealing itself.. mods brought it down ..
so as to front this

Now ask

Who are those men that Ngene wrote as representatives of Niger delta people

Have you ever heard of any of them? Or seen their pics anywhere

Is not just to type gibberish and post on nairaland and call mods to push to front page .. because Ngene is an Apc figure here..

I don’t know those humans and they don’t represent me or any naija delte person

I told you yesterday ... all comments about Niger delt are type and hyped by Yoruba people,Edo people , and iteskiri..you doubted

Look up this thread from 1 to 15 comments are all Yoruba

Have you seen any Akwa cross or ijaw on this thread ... observe carefully.

There’s nothing like Niger delta congress or whatever name Ngene wrote their for the sole purpose of taking shot at IPOB
In fact IPOB have their support base in south south ..
90% of south south outside this shores are major leaders and finnacers of IPOB reason why you have their support base in Akwa cross..

Observe this thread and see Bini people jumping up and down and Yoruba throwing taunts..

There’s nothing like Niger deltas as a unit

Illiteracy is bad ... who would belive that Ngene don’t even know that Ondo IMO Abia Anambara Edo are all in Niger delta as oil producing states ?

And that Niger delta is much different from south south region coined under OBASANJO.

What a shame.

You see if Apc and this Yoruba people want to start propaganda Dey always most time leave their mind outside their body

Imagine

do Ngene know how many tribes are in Edo state
Does she know how many tribes that made up Izon ?
Does Ngene know how many tribes in akwaibom and cross river for one idiot to speak for them?

I see this thread as insulting to the minority people of south south... and what they stand for
Ngene just denied them their right to live .

with this her propaganda article.. just to spite igbos who are leading campaign against her pay master..
I weak.. this is out right gibberish for any bright mind

The article is targeted at igbos .. but you see wisdom is profitable

Imagine this kinda of propaganda in this 21th century..

Ngene
Nigerian are awoke and fully understand the deceit of present government

Even the Britain and international community understands Nigeria ... so who are you trying and fighting hard to impress

Can you do more than Awolowo that lost his son fighting to divide old eastern Nigeria ?
Or Tinubu who fought to put silyver as governor but failed because of his presence and elrufia in yenagoe that made him never visit bayelsa.. again.

Ngene we also heard this during last election with Tinubu visit to uyo with all fanfare but was disappointed akpabio lost but home and away with all rigging

Time for Yoruba media propaganda has gone forever

You can even write south south unity congress and come up with Apc humans as leaders .. we the indigenous humans knows our leaders and those we listen to.

Not just any paid government stools..

Stay always from this nonsense... it only belittle your intelligence

Will advice you kick start your Apc party next propaganda
Forget Niger delt or south south... you’re too little to manipulate over 150 minorities

Walahi Ngene you no reach..

Enjoy!

This your article Na for Yoruba and Hausa .. that don’t travel.

Tonybancarnist pls come carry your wife grin

Even this ijaws wish to stay on their Izon... walahi not this article

Total rubbish and gibberish

Keep dreaming!!! As a Niger Deltan, the tribe I can't trust is Igbo and I totally reject Biafra. I can tell you 99% of my brothers feel same way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Chidex50(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

I've seen you the significant one. So I should leave my family, my people and believe you with your history made in Aba and distributed from Onitsha.

Ndi potopoto I hail thee..
I won't say much coz you're my brother. You're not a threat!
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 2:01pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

[s]WHO IS THE CLOWN INSIDE ME AND U.

I AM TELLING U WAT WILL HAPPEN.

LIVE![/s]

Ndi chest beater..

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village / Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.