Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Tyson Fury Confirms Heavyweight Fight With Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Confirms Heavyweight Fight With Anthony Joshua (134 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap / Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Confirms Heavyweight Fight With Anthony Joshua by Sportz: 8:41am On May 17, 2021
Tyson Fury confirms heavyweight fight with Anthony Joshua is set for August 14 in Saudi Arabia

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhGGDaoSTSo
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Source:
Click here to subscribe to our channel
Fury took to social media on Sunday to declare that a heavyweight unification bout with his British rival will take place on August 14 in Saudi Arabia.

Joshua, 31, holds the WBA, WBO, and IBF belts, while Fury, 32, is the WBC champion.

In a video posted to Twitter, Fury said: 'I have got some massive news. I have just got off the phone with Prince Khalid of Saudi Arabia and he told me this fight is 100 per cent on, August 14.

'All eyes of the world will be on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

'I cannot wait, I repeat, cannot wait to smash Anthony Joshua on the biggest stage of all-time.

'This is going to be the biggest sporting event ever to grace the planet Earth. Do not miss it.'

(1) (Reply)

Auto Air Conditioning Service Near Me / Aurelio De Laurentiis Confirms That Napoli Have Parted Ways With Gennaro Gattus / Manchester United Fans Attacked Ahead Of Europa League Final In Gdansk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.