Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,947 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:12 AM

Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL (19833 Views)

Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season / Napoli Doesn’t Include Victor Osimhen For Next Season’s UCL / Breaking: Var Will Be Used In This Season's Ucl Knockout Stages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Harrynight(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2021
Nothing short of winning on May 29 for CHELSEA
Man city will be over confidence
CHELSEA won't relax seeing that their opponent had already beats them to EPL Title
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Harrynight(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2021
Joysammy:
We chased Lampard out for being too tribal by always playing English footballers, but never knew Tuchel will be worst by always sticking with a complete selfish Werner and lazy Ziyech.

Abraham good or not good was the highest goal scorer last season and he had 4 outstanding goals in FA this season. What stop Tuchel from playing Tammy Abraham for the final? If not for anything, he could probably add a goal to make him get golden boot during the final but that self centred Tuchel insisted on his Country man Werner.

Am not watching Champion's league final once I see the line up with Werner.

Abraham only appears good cos there was no better persons

I can't make Abraham my number 1 striker
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Ghedo99(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2021
Most UEL
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Ghedo99(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2021
I have nothing to say until 10pm : 29th/05/2021
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by majamajic(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2021
All Liverpool need is to win their last 2 matches
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by IYANGBALI: 10:27am On May 17, 2021
I love seeing Chelsea lose. Its my daily medicine, weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That is the only reason I still watch football, I was born to enjoy and love their failure.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by IYANGBALI: 10:31am On May 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Una just carry Chelsea matter for head like dandruff.

I love seeing Chelsea lose. Its my daily medicine, weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That is the only reason I still watch football, I was born to enjoy and love their failure
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by lascos912(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2021
Kreme:
Chelsea must not qualify for next season's champions league in Jesus mighty name!
Jesus hate this type of prayer
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by NewDawn2O21: 10:59am On May 17, 2021
Kingk47:
It will end in Premium tears. Anything that Vulture griller supports dey get K-leg. That Vulture griller just get bad luck. His confused darling daddy is in France for a meeting that has been cancelled
hahahahaha lmao grin
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by A305: 11:03am On May 17, 2021
Olatunji1929:
We will not qualify for champions league over confidence has killed touchel
This is true. Tuchel got very over confident with the boys performance and began to underrate other premier league teams after we beat Real Madrid and Man City. He stopped playing his trusted first eleven in preparation for UCL final and now it's haunting us.

On the flip side though, In our last two games, we haven't really played badly; we just being unlucky.

The take away lesson is; NEVER underrate any team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by KoshCAD: 11:13am On May 17, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Its great how the attention is shifting away from Chelsea right now. Everybody has began to write us off. Everyone saying Man City woulddo this and that. Everyone is Laughing and having a cruise at us right now.

But make no mistake about it. We will surely have the last laugh. Just watch and see
Na that time una go really hear noise just like the Israelites did around the wall of Jerico

Sound of Victory cool
How far, Una no dey repeat 2012 again hahahahaha
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Komu1048(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2021
IYANGBALI:
I love seeing Chelsea lose. Its my daily medicine, weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That is the only reason I still watch football, I was born to enjoy and love their failure

Lol, who is this ignoramu, you are born to wail for life
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by tafat: 11:21am On May 17, 2021
yes na, if dem cast ba
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Blankstare(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2021
The last two matches Chelsea played were dominated by them, kepa was the loose link and it was exploited.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Blankstare(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2021
A305:
This is true. Tuchel got very over confident with the boys performance and began to underrate other premier league teams after we beat Real Madrid and Man City. He stopped playing his trusted first eleven in preparation for UCL final and now it's haunting us.

On the flip side though, In our last two games, we haven't really played badly; we just being unlucky.

The take away lesson is; NEVER underrate any team.

Yes. Our performance since January under TT didn't drops a bit, we outplayed both arsenal and Leicester very well.... But tuchel got carried away revealing most of his secrets at interviews forgetting other teams are also hungry for success. I still don't know what Chelsea intend to do with that 70m pounds kepa, the guy is too short to be a pro and always not reading the game.. Mendy would have saved us better in the last two matches
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by sammyonal: 11:41am On May 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Una just carry Chelsea matter for head like dandruff. Haha hahaahaa, no be our fault bro. We need peace of mind and that we ve gotten.

Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by sammyonal: 11:43am On May 17, 2021
seunsiju:
I no dey watch football laidis, but waiting dem talk say e happen to Chelsea dry gin
they were whooped.
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by princety24(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2021
Food of laughter is ready.. come along with ur spoon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWWBa2zvRR8
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by noble2faith(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2021
Olatunji1929:
We will not qualify for champions league over confidence has killed touchel

The likeness I had for the guy got destroyed after FA final. You benched your best against arsenal and ur ass got whooped just because u had a final ahead you.

You used same Kepa, which was among those that caused the goal during Chelsea-Arsenal match, in FA cup final. You have always known that Werner is so bad when played as striker yet you used him in the position and he was very wasteful. Ziyech and Alonso were killing and slowing down our attack. All these errors he could have corrected in the beginning of the second half.

He gambled with the game. He underrated Leicester City and he solely paid for it. The worst that could happen to him is if he fails to qualify and loses the Champions League trophy. He has to make top four or win champions league or both, if possible. If not, he will be the greatest loser in the season.

That's why I love Mourinho. He does not take any trophy light-handedly. If it were him, he would have launched his full force against Leicester City.
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by milcah5050: 12:10pm On May 17, 2021
:Over confidence is a sinNa that Frank Edoho ,i just dey target for twitter,dude is now humble
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Masterito(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2021
Lo stop the joke. Leicester will play Europa league.
Zanotty:
Leicester go shock dem again morrow
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by ykgenius14(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2021
Soton Knocked out Arsenal 1:0 in 4th round

ManU Knocked out liverpool 3:2 in 4th round

Everton Knocked out Tot 5:4 in 5th round

leicester Knocked out ManU 3:1 QUARTER FINAL

Chelsea Knocked out Man city 1:0 semi final

chelsea lost to leicester 1:0 in the FINAL

meaning a team must lost in the final;

i aren't Chelsea fan but the team tried abeg discrimination apart. why ARSENAL, LIVERPOOL, MANU, MANCITY OR TOT. NO CARRY THE CUP?

CONGRATS TO THOSE NIGERIAN DUOS.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Guyman111: 1:47pm On May 17, 2021
The good thing there is that Chelshit are sure of Europa league.
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Tobiaz: 2:51pm On May 17, 2021
Sorry
You squandered ur dough to gambling. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Tobiaz: 2:55pm On May 17, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Arsenal - Most FA Cup
Man United - Most EPL
Liverpool - Most UCL
Man City - Most Carabao Cup
Chelsea - Most managers

grin grin grin
J O fagunwa son
Carry Chelsea's matters on ur head like dandruff
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by Tobiaz: 2:59pm On May 17, 2021
Kreme:
Chelsea must not qualify for next season's champions league in Jesus mighty name!
I
I feel ur pain liverpool fans or unbeaten fans.
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2021
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS OURS FOR SURE

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2021
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS OURS FOR SURE...argue if you are drunk

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by berrystunn(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

It's a big LIE.I rebuke you! angry

Don't cry

Lose
Tomorrow and see what city will do 29th

Hope Chelsea will not lose any play tomorrow because that game is very important.
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by MANCHESTERunited: 3:58pm On May 17, 2021
When I enter the kitchen
with Chelsea Jersey
I find it difficult
to lift a Cup.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by nagalee(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2021
MANCHESTERunited:
When I enter the kitchen
with Chelsea Jersey
I find it difficult
to lift a Cup.
Get out, you man utd fan.
Re: Chelsea Are Looking Unstoppable But Can Still Miss Out On Next Season's UCL by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2021
Lols.thanks bro.I dry my tears smiley

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players / Real Madrid Prepared To Offer Asensio To Liverpool For Sadio Mane / Who Would You Chose Among These Three For A Match Winning Free-kick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.