Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) (41207 Views)

Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) / Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by masterP042(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2021
I can't wait for Biafra. The hope of africa. When others are still looking at oil and cattles.. We are looking at industrialization and massive export. We are value driven.
Alot of untapped market in Africa. When we get this our dear country, we will be the China of africa.
#Igbo amaka
#Aku ruo uno

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:26pm On May 17, 2021
Nice one
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by Omanambala(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2021
IGBOSON1:

This market, as good as the intention for building it was, could have been built much better! The structures look like they could have been built 60 years ago.....no imagination or attempt at building a modern 21st century market place!

Cc. IGBOSON1

My guy , I appreciate you for always standing up for quality whenever the need calls. I feel like Obiano could have built something more decent. If the government could build something as tacky as that imagine what people are going to start building....soon the whole place will become an eyesore. We can do better!

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2021
Well I notice that the equipment was brought to Anambra under the vice president program.
A very kudos to our vice president , Yemi Osibanjo for his selfishness and gallant steps toward making this achievement a memorial foundation of his time........
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by Tremple8v: 6:31pm On May 17, 2021
Make them check those cartons well .... 4 ammunition
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by CSTRR: 6:32pm On May 17, 2021
IGBOSON1:

This market, as good as the intention for building it was, could have been built much better! The structures look like they could have been built 60 years ago.....no imagination or attempt at building a modern 21st century market place!
Nigerian leaders ke?

Looks at the airport he built?

As long as it can serve even the most rundimentary purpose, Nigerian leaders are happy.

No sense of imagination.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by IyaTola: 6:32pm On May 17, 2021
IGBOSON1:

My thoughts as well

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by uuzba(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2021
Most important part of shoe is the heel.
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by nameo: 6:33pm On May 17, 2021
post=101774057:

Federal Government’s reward to Anambra State for winning the 2019 award of the best state in micro, small and medium enterprises.

Very Good.

For both the FG and Anambra Govt
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by IyaTola: 6:34pm On May 17, 2021
BigSarah:
Anambra Reportedly the home of billionaires in naira.
Nnewi
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by doublecross(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2021
A good one for the Biafra land. The odua people should emulate this as i personally feel we should develop our land just like Biafra is doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by kinzation(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

God bless Anambra State

Obiano looted but he worked no doubt.

Anambra hardly get it wrong when it comes to leadership.
a state full of technocrats and not your average career politician.

God bless Anambra State and Anambarians
Dr. Godwin Mmaduka our next governor.

Btw God when cry
shey na person get that contract to supply those machines.
God when will my turn come
Your turn is here
Let's get married already
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by Dreyton36: 6:38pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:

Go2bank?!

Naah
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by uuzba(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2021
IGBOSON1:

It's not easy to balance expenses in business.
What if you don't make money from sales after spending so much on a fine/standard building structure.
You know Nigeria is an import heavy nation. We are hoping that they can make good sales of the local shoes first before spending other things.
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
CSTRR:

Nigerian leaders ke?

Looks at the airport he built?

As long as it can serve even the most rundimentary purpose, Nigerian leaders are happy.

No sense of imagination.

It's not actually d leaders that are happy. They get their huge cut though. It's d people that are happy and begin to sing d praises of politicians for stealing from them& giving them peanuts

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:41pm On May 17, 2021
uuzba:

It's not easy to balance expenses in business.
What if you don't make money from sales after spending so much on a fine/standard building structure.
You know Nigeria is an import heavy nation. We are hoping that they can make good sales of the local shoes first before spending other things.

I thought that's d essence of feasibility studies, market survey and CBA?
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 17, 2021
Very good one!

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
63 plots of land fenced (Surveyed and registered), along Amawbia-Enugwu Agidi bypass, a pole away from the tarred road.
@ N252 million naira (4 million per plot)
� 08055717370

....Integrity without compromise
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by MsAllison(f): 6:43pm On May 17, 2021
kinzation:

Your turn is here
Let's get married already
cheesy
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2021
post=101773511:
Anambra shoe manufacturering market developed under Gov Obiano

I like the word"developed"
We are developers
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2021
Omanambala:

Cc. IGBOSON1

My guy , I appreciate you for always standing up for quality whenever the need calls. I feel like Obiano could have built something more decent. If the government could build something as tacky as that imagine what people are going to start building....soon the whole place will become an eyesore. We can do better!
You have a point
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2021
MsAllison:
wink

God bless Anambra State

Obiano looted but he worked no doubt.

Anambra hardly get it wrong when it comes to leadership.
a state full of technocrats and not your average career politician.

God bless Anambra State and Anambarians
Dr. Godwin Mmaduka our next governor.

Btw God when cry
shey na person get that contract to supply those machines.
God when will my turn come
mbadinuju was a disaster
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
It's high time we stopped producing and making BUY AND SEW foot wears cool
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
Old news
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by LikeAking: 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
HellAnus:

Umu ekwensu
Carry ur jealousy comot from here make we see road

Jealous ordinary machines?
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by safetykings(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
It will still be costlier than the imported ones
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Ibos and disorganised sharp money making workshop

Bellow is same shoe factory in Kano well built, but in Onitsha it's Aba made standard

What you posted is own by indians in Kano not built by Kano government

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by sweetshisha: 6:49pm On May 17, 2021
post=101789360:

What you posted is own by indians in Kano not built by Kano government

Bla bla bla

Are you now saying you are lesser than Indians inm your own land
Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2021
Good development. This is what I want to see and hear in our country ooo.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) by Omanambala(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
BigSarah:
Anambra Reportedly the home of billionaires in naira.

Cc. BigSarah

Bia , nwada , ukwua idobalu na dp gi odi etua n'ife ? Ima na onye ajuju anaro efu ezi...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.