Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Adamawa APC Scribe Declares Intentions To Run For Governorship Seat In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa APC Scribe Declares Intentions To Run For Governorship Seat In 2023 (151 Views)

APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) / Ekiti Residents Collect N4,000 Each For Governorship Election - BBC Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa APC Scribe Declares Intentions To Run For Governorship Seat In 2023 by TGNEWS(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2021
Adamawa All Progressives Congress (APC) Secretary, Hon Wafarinyi Theman Dallatu has unveiled his interest to aspire the Governorship seat of the state come 2023.

Theman in an interview with our correspondent said his decision was born out of a passionate love for the state to change the narratives of under development.

"It's true I 'm contesting the Governorship of Adamawa state under APC". He revealed

The the former Lawmaker to had represented Hong constituency in the state Assembly said he is the electable candidate for development without mincing words haven being a rooted party and grassroots politician.

He said the system need a new way of doing things, bringing trusted people to sanitize the state as according to him by the time Adamawa people have started bringing their best in the helms of affairs, the state will be a better place for all

Theman said that he is a proud politician who is rooted in APC, the Party that is part and parcel of from inception as pioneer members.

"I'm a politician who believe in building political parties, from ACN the party I became their minority leader while a lawmaker in the Adamawa state House of Assembly representing Hong constituency, when the party merged up to APC I have being part of building the party structure in the state.

" I'm a party Man, and no one became a political leader without belonging to any political party. I have found APC a veritable party of choice to become the Governor of Adamawa state because im much familiar with what the party stands for, im aware of its formation and all the processes of election in APC." Theman said

He reiterated that Adamawa is for APC and APC is for the people of Adamawa, it was party internal ranging that led to its failure in the last election.

Dallatu believe is the most qualify and his good will and intentions will bring something new to the people of the state and turn the table around to have a people purposeful government.

You would recall that the hoping Governor who is the Adamawa current Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria (RIFAN) special project Chairman of recent received awards across state because of the strides of anchor borrowers schemes is doing to people.

Youths in one of the occasion in Numan, Mayo Belwa in the Southern zone described him ambassador worthy of note to the people of the state who is empowering Young and old, people across divides in fighting poverty.

Re: Adamawa APC Scribe Declares Intentions To Run For Governorship Seat In 2023 by BrdeDesign50: 10:10am On May 17, 2021
OK na
Re: Adamawa APC Scribe Declares Intentions To Run For Governorship Seat In 2023 by Theinsatiable(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2021
Ok na
Re: Adamawa APC Scribe Declares Intentions To Run For Governorship Seat In 2023 by Iyiataata92: 10:13am On May 17, 2021
Keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Okpe Leaders Task Buhari On Sapele Seaport, True Federalism, Others / Comrade Aremu’s Appointment As NILS DG Deserving: Kwara Gov Continue Reading At / Corporate Fraud: Where Are The Regulatory Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.