Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,740,425 members, 6,499,122 topics. Date: Monday, 20 September 2021 at 08:42 PM

Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashes (4737 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashes by pepperdemzombie: 7:43pm On May 18
EmmySparky:
And pastor still dey conduct wedding for her... speaks alot about the kind of pastors we have
And your common sense tells you every wedding is conducted in the Church.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashes by EmmySparky(m): 10:43pm On May 18
pepperdemzombie:

And your common sense tells you every wedding is conducted in the Church.
the way you are taking it personal eh...is she ur sugar mummy or ur the next husband....better commot ur leg for high tension...
Re: Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashes by pepperdemzombie: 5:28pm On May 19
EmmySparky:
the way you are taking it personal eh...is she ur sugar mummy or ur the next husband....better commot ur leg for high tension...
Go comot eggroll wen dey inside your skull, no be Church and Pastors make you poor.
Re: Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashes by EmmySparky(m): 9:25pm On May 19
pepperdemzombie:

Go comot eggroll wen dey inside your skull, no be Church and Pastors make you poor.
the way u talk though...u call me poor without even knowing me...social media offers some riff raffs with bad attitude so much liberty...continue showcasing your qualities

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashes by pepperdemzombie: 12:34pm On May 20
EmmySparky:
the way u talk though...u call me poor without even knowing me...social media offers some riff raffs with bad attitude so much liberty...continue showcasing your qualities
E pain am die!
Only a person with buns or eggroll in his skull can reason the way you do. Everything about Church naim dey scratch their infectious dick head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Are Intimidated By Me- Ibrahim Musa / A Drug Addict? Read The Story Of Home Alone Movie Star; Macaulay Culkin (photos) / The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.