Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group (20064 Views)

Coscharis Group Limited Ongoing Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (10 Positions) / Coscharis Group Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by captainking(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2021
Dear All,

Please i will like those that have worked or currently working with Coscharis to help share how the working conditions are.

My younger sister was posted there to serve and i would like to know how its employees are treated.

Thanks all

1 Like

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Teewhy2: 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
It will be better than one man person.
she will be able to get the necessary experience for further jobs.
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by 24kmagic: 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
She's just a corp member and not an employee, so she shouldn't expect much.

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by wunmi590(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2021

Just service?

Do you want her to be given preferential treatment?

The company is good, they are one of the vendor of the company i onced worked for...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by edimalo(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
she got a big company to serve it is grace on its own, other things are added advantage.

Lagos a place where IKEDC has made electricity bill more than house rent or how do you explain a bill of NGN 151,353 in 2 months for a 2 bedroom apartment.
How much is rent of the building that you are bringing this exaggerated bill for 2 months.
The place is residential and doesn't have any commercial activities in it.
see my story

https://www.nairaland.com/6516871/ikedc-fradulent-overbilling-scam-activities#101054639

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by PAWG(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
Nairaland these days sef undecided

18 Likes

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Olawalelead(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by BruncleZuma: 1:39pm On May 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin

It's a Nigerian company, prepare your mind.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by DWJOBScom(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2021
It's a nice place to work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Oysters(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2021
At the end of her service she gets a free bmw 3 series. Sounds like good working conditions, doesn't it?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Sportz: 1:40pm On May 17, 2021
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Blaizy9(f): 1:41pm On May 17, 2021
I want to know too

1 Like

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2021
that same working conditions, no change

1 Like

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by chukkystar(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2021
The CEO learnt Business from the Japanese, Japanese value Honor more than anything. So if she has a good character and is hard working, no issues working there..

38 Likes

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by afreekah: 1:42pm On May 17, 2021
All she should be expecting from a Naija company
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by GboyegaD(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2021
I expected a better environment and business culture from a group that large.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by KingAzari: 1:45pm On May 17, 2021
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by athaboi(f): 1:45pm On May 17, 2021
She was posted there to serve and you have started asking about their working conditions?? She's still a member of NYSC and not a staff of coscharis

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by ariesbull: 1:45pm On May 17, 2021
But if you need a great working condition go create your own company

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by peeps4u: 1:46pm On May 17, 2021
Helenfiss:
Here is an opportunity to acquire a loan to boost your business to the next level.Business start ups can get their desired capital to start up their dream business without stress.
Some of the benefits are
(a)you can acquire a maximum loan of 3 million naria
(b)36 months loan duration tenor
(C)20% interest rate for the loan tenor .... wonderful offer!!!
(C) No colletaral required.

Who can apply?
Business owners, business starters,civil servant,etc

Interested persons should send a WhatsApp message to Mrs success zero nine zero two two three nine five seven six six.

I've been seeing a lot of ads like this, looks like another scamming method. So that one processing fee or the other will later be asked?

What's the name of the institution granting this loan? Unnamed.

Disgusting

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by The5DME(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2021
c
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by FarahAideed: 1:47pm On May 17, 2021
This is problem most Nigerian employees have , your sister should spend time thinking about the value she can add to coscharis at this point and not thinking of the working conditions like she has any better options ..We must move away from this recieve recieve mentality and learn to stay giving to the organizations we work for and watch how it rewards us ..If your sister finds a way to sell a 100 units of BMW a year then she will find out Coscharis has the best working conditions on earth but if she goes there and adds no value but only count days waiting for her salary then she will gain nothing good from there

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by SmartPolician: 1:48pm On May 17, 2021
It's rather surprising that Coscharis, whose MD didn't even finish primary school, is now asking for Second-Class Upper as a minimum requirement for joining the company.

Nigeria needs to equip her graduates to start creating jobs, not the useless mentality of looking for jobs after school. Na em bring all these insults.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Ceenachi: 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
I don’t know much about them but I believe they good to work with
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by kenyguy(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
Nairaland.com, i haill thee.
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by iconnecta(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
working condition ?
it's ok
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by hafsatadebisi: 1:50pm On May 17, 2021
Please, I need job in Awka. Farm work, housekeeping job, construction work, etc. I'm really serious please.
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by tonyashburton: 1:50pm On May 17, 2021
She will be given a choice between Ford,Land Rover,Range Rover,Jaguar, Rolls-Royce or BMW automobiles to pick from after service.
If she is pretty,Cosmos Maduka will arrange marriage with one of his son's for her.

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 17, 2021
tonyashburton:
She will be given a choice between Ford,Land Rover,Range Rover,Jaguar, Rolls-Royce or BMW automobiles to pick from after service.
If she is pretty,Cosmos Maduka will arrange marriage with one of his son's for her.
How on earth did you forget bentley and ferrari?? cool

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Latidoh1: 1:56pm On May 17, 2021
Make she go work. Anything wey she see make she collect.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With GNLD Today & how Nairaland topic saved me / Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting / Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.