Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. (12561 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Janicex: 11:23am On May 17, 2021
How should you handle it? This is disrespectful!

1 Share

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Lilpen3758: 11:30am On May 17, 2021
I will take her to a classroom where there's just the two of us

9 Likes

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Janicex: 11:32am On May 17, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I will take her to a classroom where there's just the two of us
And do what exactly, Is that how to correct her

1 Like

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Lilpen3758: 11:33am On May 17, 2021
Janicex:

she doesn't need correction and you know this

9 Likes

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by chiiraq802(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2021
Janicex:

What sought of sitting pattern is this

What i will actually do to that student, she will hate me.

I will just drop my writing chalk on the floor, then i will bend down and pick it. grin.

#Pun intended.

28 Likes

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by bluefilm: 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
Janicex:

Hahahaha

This is what we call Open Invitation.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 17, 2021
Lilpen3758:
she doesn't need correction and you know this
Na dem

3 Likes

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by ashawopikin(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2021
I will tell her to see me in my office ASAP

1 Like

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Cholls(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

Na dem

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by WeAREallPERV: 1:27pm On May 17, 2021
So an innocent girl cannot be corrected without taking undue advantage of her?
Corruption is just everywhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Dozzy98: 1:56pm On May 17, 2021
And you will shout otocha!
chiiraq802:

I will just drop my writing chalk on the floor, then i will bend down and pick it. grin.

#Pun intended.
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Lilpen3758: 2:12pm On May 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

Na dem
na Dem brother
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Lilpen3758: 2:15pm On May 17, 2021
ashawopikin:
I will tell her to see me in my office ASAP
and lash am abi
You na bad guy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Lilpen3758: 2:15pm On May 17, 2021
WeAREallPERV:
So an innocent girl cannot be corrected without taking undue advantage of her?
Corruption is just everywhere
you are stupid shey that's how everyone sat in the class?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by WeAREallPERV: 2:26pm On May 17, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you are stupid shey that's how everyone sat in the class?
If you think her sitting posture gives u the right to dick her, then you're worse than stupid

14 Likes

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by rex444(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2021
Na skirt she wear so? For her to have the courage to sit like that in the classroom tells alot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by PAWG(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2021
Make breeze dey enter. OP there are more pressing things to worry about tongue

4 Likes

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by end1999constitu(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2021
Janicex:

To flog her with a very big rod and that's the best way to correctioning her ni....before she will corruptioning others ke cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Lilpen3758: 3:23pm On May 17, 2021
WeAREallPERV:

If you think her sitting posture gives u the right to dick her, then you're worse than stupid
wait seriously??is that how you sit in a class??even imbeciles don't sit this way in a class let alone someone that is normal,
She's looking for something and me I will give it to her and extra self
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Jbeejas(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2021
I will correct her
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by chiiraq802(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2021
Dozzy98:
And you will shout otocha!

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by emorse(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2021
Lilpen3758:
wait seriously??is that how you sit in a class??even imbeciles don't sit this way in a class let alone someone that is normal,
She's looking for something and me I will give it to her and extra self
What if it's a set up? Don't forget baba Ijesha in a hurry?
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Lilpen3758: 4:03pm On May 17, 2021
emorse:

What if it's a set up? Don't forget baba Ijesha in a hurry?
oga that one is different baba ijesha na paedophile

3 Likes

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Silentgroper(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2021
chiiraq802:

#Pun intended.
lmao.. She go start to dey disrespect u join.
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by saddeeqrunka(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2021
Me: (clears throat) young lady, please sit well, we are in a classroom

3 Likes

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by LordIsaac(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2021
Women hardly see anything wrong in a fellow woman's foolish act. I don't know why...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Randy100: 5:35pm On May 17, 2021
Na to snap her.

Pun intended
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by crackhouse(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2021
This must be south Africa.
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by lagusboyyy(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2021
Ama2000!
Mzansi girls.

South Africa and sex are like 5&6.
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Walkee: 9:36pm On May 17, 2021
chiiraq802:

#Pun intended.
until you sight a blood soaked pad and end up vomiting the eba you ate to work. Embarrassing and shameful angry

2 Likes

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by chiiraq802(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2021
Walkee:
until you sight a blood soaked pad and end up vomiting the eba you ate to work. Embarrassing and shameful angry

grin.......
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Nazgul: 10:02pm On May 17, 2021
The idea is to ignore her, she wants attention and if you keep ignoring her and refrain from giving it to her, she'll feel stupid to the extent that her brain will reset by fire by force and she'll change her ways, but if you give her the attention she craves for, you might enter into a scandal that might follow you to your grave.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.