Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ (7403 Views)

NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct / Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga / Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by CharleyBright(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmm.
Ahmed Isah may be sometimes irrational and occasionally rude in his manners of handling cases, but that doesn't take away the fact that he has touch thousands of lives over the years fighting for justices and giving succour to the down trodden and the less privileged. Where the FG and State Govts have failed the people woefully, Ahmed Isah has stood by them and helped.
He has given many reasons to live and be hopeful when they have lost hope.
Millions of citizens love him despite his shortcomings and will go on protest and rampage if the govt dares to arrest him.
I am sometimes angry with his style, but then... He is the only symbol of justice and benevolence the citizens have, so let the man continue to help the masses in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Sailorsoldier1: 5:13pm On May 17, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Rubbish, this is totally bogus, anyone that knows Ahmed isah knows he will and can never abuse someone right, this is someone that spends millions of naira on a daily, treating people sicknesses including sending them abroad to get the best treatment and he has helped people recovered their money that seems impossible from the government and all. Dr. Ahmed Isah that I know is a kind-hearted, soft hearted, down to earth gentleman. And I will say it here that I have never seen someone so sacrificial as himself, he put other people's problem on his head and carry them.

Bottom line, the ordinary President is a God sent.if you know you know.
u simply don't understand the post..... Did d post say he is not helping? Read again n again

1 Like

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Sailorsoldier1: 5:14pm On May 17, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Rubbish, this is totally bogus, anyone that knows Ahmed isah knows he will and can never abuse someone right, this is someone that spends millions of naira on a daily, treating people sicknesses including sending them abroad to get the best treatment and he has helped people recovered their money that seems impossible from the government and all. Dr. Ahmed Isah that I know is a kind-hearted, soft hearted, down to earth gentleman. And I will say it here that I have never seen someone so sacrificial as himself, he put other people's problem on his head and carry them.

Bottom line, the ordinary President is a God sent.if you know you know.
That man helps but he is very rude, and does not know how to talk...... He looks like a physical assaulter
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Nicklaus619(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
u simply don't understand the post..... Did d post say he is not helping? Read again n again

Where i had issues with mumu journalist is where he was trying to tarnish his image by calling him human right abuser, it's totally untrue
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Bimpe29: 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
This mastermind of this piece really need to try harder next time as this subjective effort to bring Ordinary Ahmed Issa down is a total failure.
Although, perfection solely belongs to God, Ordinary Ahmed Issa is an epitome of justice, fairness and uprightness.
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by seunmsg(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2021
Lalasticlala, this thread should be on front page.
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Biafrannuke: 7:31pm On May 17, 2021
seunmsg:
Ordinary Ahmed is an imperfect human being like everyone of us. There is no way he won’t be making mistake once in a while especially looking at the huge pressure that comes with the burden he has taken upon himself to help Nigerians get justice. He should be commended for what he’s doing despite his method.

Ahmed Isa has touched lives in a way that I can’t even express. He’s like a modern day Jesus or Mohammed. Just like the biblical Jesus, some people in that era still connived to crucify him despite all the miracles he performed. Same thing is playing out regarding Ahmed Isa. No matter how good you are, some people will still find a reason to bring you down.
you can't use mistake to fight mistake. That is a clear assault.

1 Like

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by sapientia(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2021
Hypocrisy

I stand With Ahmed

2 Likes

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by nke001: 7:41pm On May 17, 2021
His boldness is the bane of corrupt bloody civilians (politicians) and Military.

Now, they want him down.
BBC is a govt controlled media.
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by seunmsg(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2021
Biafrannuke:
you can't use mistake to fight mistake. That is a clear assault.

It was just an emotional reaction on the part of Ahmed. For the lady that set fire on the little girl, hers was not a mistake. It was a deliberate and premeditated act of wickedness.

Looking at the picture below, I would have reacted the same way.

3 Likes

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by crackhouse(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
BBc should investigate Buhari and leave this man alone
u dey mind them.
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Biafrannuke: 8:07pm On May 17, 2021
seunmsg:

It was just an emotional reaction on the part of Ahmed. For the lady that set fire on the little girl, hers was not a mistake. It was a deliberate and premeditated act of wickedness.

Looking at the picture below, I would have reacted the same way.
That's not the way the law sees it. If that is the case judges could be shooting criminals during court sessions. Remember, he already knew about the case before the accused woman honoured the invitation. This is not a case of emotional outburst, it's a premeditated assault directed at someone not yet found guilty of any offense by the Court. He should be charged to court alongside the woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by crackhouse(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
That man helps but he is very rude, and does not know how to talk...... He looks like a physical assaulter
bro if u are in his position trying to get things right every time but instead u keep seeing things done abnormally u will definitely get mad. Nigeria is a hell of a country. Sometimes u wonder if animals misbehave the way most people here do.

4 Likes

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Sailorsoldier1: 8:20pm On May 17, 2021
crackhouse:
bro if u are in his position trying to get things right every time but instead u keep seeing things done abnormally u will definitely get mad. Nigeria is a hell of a country. Sometimes u wonder if animals misbehave the way most people here do.
true tho
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Faithfulness88: 8:21pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmmm. I love his programme.Ahmed isah is just an ordinary person like you and me referring to the BBC presenter.
I forgive his actions if the video clip was not doctored about him slapping the woman. I hope he has learnt his lessons and will control his self better moving forward.
Let's thank him for the many good things God almighty is using him to do for people and always praying for him for more of God's wisdom.
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Rehimusals: 8:28pm On May 17, 2021
Faithfulness88:
Hmmmm. I love his programme.Ahmed isah is just an ordinary person like you and me referring to the BBC presenter.
I forgive his actions if the video clip was not doctored about him slapping the woman. I hope he has learnt his lessons and will control his self better moving forward.
Let's thank him for the many good things God almighty is using him to do for people and always praying for him for more of God's wisdom.

The only comment with an unbiase judgement.
You too get sense.
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by seunmsg(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2021
Biafrannuke:
That's not the way the law sees it. If that is the case judges could be shooting criminals during court sessions. Remember, he already knew about the case before the accused woman honoured the invitation. This is not a case of emotional outburst, it's a premeditated assault directed at someone not yet found guilty of any offense by the Court. He should be charged to court alongside the woman.

Go away with your hypocrisy abeg. It was people like you that wailed for two days on social media when Uduak, the rapist and murderer was paraded looking fresh. You were all angry because he was not paraded half dead with swollen eyeballs. Now, you’re crying over a small well deserved slap to a lady that poured Kerosene of the head of a little girl and set it on fire. If that girl is your daughter, I’m sure you won’t be here pontificating hypocritically.

See, go and charge Ahmed Isa to court first thing tomorrow morning, you will meet thousands of Nigerians there. That beating wey dey hungry you, you go chop am in full.

5 Likes

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by DeoGratias1(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2021
Leave the man alone. The Ahmed Isah I know isn't a bad person.
Usually when you volunteer yourself to defend the defenseless, the wicked ones try everything possible to pull you down or get you arrested with flimsy excuses.
Ask Theodore Chinonso Ubah (Nonsonkwa) of Ozisa FM Owerri.
He has been through hell for trying to help the helpless and confronting the powers that be.

2 Likes

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Depressed101: 8:36pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
See his gorilla like face. A bribe taking punk that will surely end up in hell fire. I poo inside his smelly mouth
that man is strong... Pls don't insult him, you can never do what he does and still be alive
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Pauljj: 9:34pm On May 17, 2021
Depressed101:
that man is strong... Pls don't insult him, you can never do what he does and still be alive
only from him moniker you will know that depression has finished him...Ahmed is damn good and people prayers won't let no bastard bring him down

1 Like

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by CHoccolaTE: 9:43pm On May 17, 2021
This is character defamation and an attempt to smear the name of ordinary president. What kind of topic is this?
Why BBC say they are unmasking him and post uncomplete video without showing the little girl who was badly burnt by that evil woman?

1 Like

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Biafrannuke: 9:57pm On May 17, 2021
seunmsg:

Go away with your hypocrisy abeg. It was people like you that wailed for two days on social media when Uduak, the rapist and murderer was paraded looking fresh. You were all angry because he was not paraded half dead with swollen eyeballs. Now, you’re crying over a small well deserved slap to a lady that poured Kerosene of the head of a little girl and set it on fire. If that girl is your daughter, I’m sure you won’t be here pontificating hypocritically.

See, go and charge Ahmed Isa to court first thing tomorrow morning, you will meet thousands of Nigerians there. That beating wey dey hungry you, you go chop am in full.
That's your own frustration not mine. If a man who calls himself human rights defender can't subject himself to same law, then you can see who is the hypocrite. If he could hand her that slap in public who knows what he could have done in secret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Peak11(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2021
Biafrannuke:
That's your own frustration not mine. If a man who calls himself human rights defender can't subject himself to same law, then you can see who is the hypocrite. If he could hand her that slap in public who knows what he could have done in secret.
Sentiment and emotions seem
to override the judgement of many Nigerians. Ahmed Isah is evil personified. The saintly front he puts up in public will always pale into insignificance when compared to the evil he commits in secret. Thank God, he is now being exposed.
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Asquare84(m): 5:00am On May 18, 2021
This is a complete effort to rubbish ahmed isah, there was a time a woman was featured on NTA accusing ahmed isah of impregnating her and abandoning her and her children in ghana that story was false and nothing on such happened till date, let me react to the documentary by the BBC reporter, first who will see her daughter head set on fire and you will watch and even chair up the arsonist, for me what ordinary ahmed want to hear from the woman is, one religious man of God telling the little girl aunty that all her misfortune is being caused by the little girl, and such the girl must be dealt with. Secondly, the reporter traveled all the way to anambra to see to himself how ordinary ahmed abandoned the case of the missing children but he only stop by to hear the victim parent story, he himself confessed in the documentary that the police refused to act on all the questions he put forward to them as regard the missing children, that indicate how nigerians law enforcement agency can be powerless against powerful individual, I would have expect the BBC reporter to at least get the police to arrest senator alphonsus ubanise and prosecute the senator to give justice to the family of the missing children yet non of the above was done, is it not same journalist that was practice by ahmed isah was the same thing practice by the BBC reporter, yet you choose to rubbish another man effort. I am sensing a serious gang up against ordinary ahmed isah, but whosoever is behind this, should be careful, because prayers of widow and orphan can be very dangerous.
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Chanchit: 5:13am On May 18, 2021
The reporter should be flogged. This report is just nonsensical in nature, someone that us doing what the government can not do, you are reporting a slap he dished to someone, though, it's not right, but it can be overlooked for the greater good. If na police slap the woman, will you report it? Nonsense

And must that man be the person to go look for the missen 8kids?! This reporter is mad sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Nobody: 6:45am On May 18, 2021
BBC you really need to try harder, people prefer Brekete Radio to your tasteless station.
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by dawndeal: 7:38am On May 18, 2021
Fahdiga1:
See his gorilla like face. A bribe taking punk that will surely end up in hell fire. I poo inside his smelly mouth
I will advice you to remove this your comment, apologize to Ordinary Ahmed and good Nigerians and plead for forgiveness from God. If not destruction awaits you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by dawndeal: 7:58am On May 18, 2021
Let me state categorically that Ordinary Ahmed Isa is just a human just like everyone of us and can't be 100% perfect because he is not God
He is not above mistakes, however the mistakes he made most times is borne out of his passion for fighting injustice, bad governance,any form of cheating or imposition and he always apologize on air.
This man is God sent to Nigeria, fearless, bold, transparent to the core
The people that will never like this man are corrupt and evil people because they always see him as a threat
I have never seen a man as passionate about his country like Ordinary Ahmed,may God continue to bless him,disgrace his enemies and give him the strength to carry on with his good work

1 Like

Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by dawndeal: 8:18am On May 18, 2021
Going back to the video,I just wonder for people saying he violated human right
Although it's not proper on air yet it's not misplaced. Some People condemning him will do worse. It appears BBC was there to video a mistake just to bring him down ( obviously saboteurs from corrupt govt officials. They have failed woefully and if they try anything funny,they will have to contend with millions of Nigerians.
Re: Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ by Rehimusals: 8:32am On May 18, 2021
Nigerians and their double standard, same people praising this man, will still rush here to condemn Police or anyone for jungle justice or infringement of Human rights whether is on Yahoo Boys, Cultist or even armed robbers. More so, the BBC Reporter did not condemn the Ahmed Isa in totally, but even shower praises on his resolute in thefight against injustice. I both videos and ever the woman does, the highest thing the man can do is to either hand her over to Police or NAPTIP since he don't truth the Police and then follow up.
Ahmed Isa will also do same to any journalist doing such to interviewee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: We Will Tackle Soot In Rivers / Northern Farmers Lament Over Incessant Terrorist Attacks;Warn Of Food Shortage / Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.