Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Famous Entrepreneur, Gyt Offers Advice To Bayelsan Youths On Boro's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Entrepreneur, Gyt Offers Advice To Bayelsan Youths On Boro's Day (170 Views)

Singer Small Doctor Celebrates One Year Of Chastity; Offers Advice To People Who / Famous Entrepreneur, Gyt Speaks On Poverty, Cautions Those Who Enjoy Sleeping / Bobrisky Offers Advice To The Depressed And Broke People In The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Famous Entrepreneur, Gyt Offers Advice To Bayelsan Youths On Boro's Day by Pokovirtuousblo(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2021
As the people of Niger Delta origin celebrated their hero and leader, Major Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro yesterday, May 16, 2021, many have not only taken to the streets to honour the late Activist, but social media as well to advise youths on the heroic deeds of the Nigerian Minority Right Activist who was killed in his prime. One such person is Gospel Young Tiko, a young, energetic and high-powered Bayelsan who made out time to dish out advice to Bayelsan youths.

In a statement made available to Pokovirtuousblog yesterday, the 26-year-old celebrated Entrepreneur called on youths of Bayelsan origin to make the late Major Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro proud wherever he is by choosing the path of hardwork, and not being overly reliant on politicians.

The statement further reveals that Gyt, as he's fondly called wants the Bayelsan youths to seek an alternative route to success, boost their career and achieve their dreams. It also added that the path of waiting on politicians to help them has proven ineffective over the years, and it doesn't look like it would change for the better any soon.

"To Every Bayelsan youths, it's important that they keep believing; they have to work hard - and one important thing I want to say is that they have to stop waiting on the failed politicians to help them or assist them. They have to look for an alternative route to success, make a living and boost their career.

"Bayelsans are very talented, but the mindset of hoping on politicians to help them is too much and this same politicians keep failing us - so all am saying is, they should stand on their own - I know it is not easy, but they have to make a way for themselves."

In the concluding part of the statement, the Olugbobiri native reveals that he once worked with several politicians during his musical days, but that they failed him. He also lamented the rate at which Bayelsans are shrouded with the mentality of dependence and waiting on someone to offer help, noting that they're setting themselves up for failure should they tread that route - hence his decision to put his music career on hold so he could work more on his 'alternative route' to success - which is running his business.

"God is going to help us, that I know too well - that's the reason I took a break in my musical career so as to 'stand on my own' without relying on politicians - I worked with many politicians during my music days, but they failed me completely.

"So, finally, let's prove to Boro that his hardwork is not in vain - let's prove to Bayelsa, Nigeria that we are industrious too - that we can be who we want to be. Boro still lives".

Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Gospel Young Tiko, a father of one who used to be an artiste, putted his music career on hold a few years ago so he could devote more time to his business. Online search shows that he believes in hardwork, as he was once a Graphic Designer and Blogger - and sources close to the businessman told our reporter that he rarely spends time on 'non-business' activities.

Source: https://twitter.com/pokvirtuousblog/status/1394255768636071937?s=20

Would you like Poko Virtuous to write about you? Send him a WhatsApp message: 08094337600

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Has Been Released | Harrass Buhari Protest In France / #playwithpower: Enjoy The CELEBRITY Lifestyle With A BIG BATTERY Smartphone / 5 Things You Didn't Know About Kemz Mama #kemzmama #mummywa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.